FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours (Page 7)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
Marce, I hope you are aware only really cool people can do that with their hands...
Oh, I'm sorry, I made a mistake: you ARE really cool! You are also cute and freckly, IMHO.

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yank
Member # 2514

- posted      Profile for Yank   Email Yank         Edit/Delete Post 
Yanks are indeed rather attractive.
Posts: 1631 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marce al'Meara
Member # 1027

- posted      Profile for Marce al'Meara   Email Marce al'Meara         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much, Martha.
Posts: 1248 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luthe
Member # 1601

- posted      Profile for luthe   Email luthe         Edit/Delete Post 
Me

[This message has been edited by luthe (edited October 18, 2001).]

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in the process of fixing my wedding and honeymoon pages again -- and transferring them from Crosswinds, finally. All my other photo albums have been repaired, but I've been intimidated by the size of these two. Here's a link to one pic, though.

http://www.plastic-castle.com/tom/photos/wedding/bwcouple.jpg

(Hint: I'm the groom.)

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

- posted      Profile for bonduca   Email bonduca         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the one in the dress is lovely, too. But you're right, you look much handsomer in a tux than a gown. Good choice.

[This message has been edited by bonduca (edited October 18, 2001).]

Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, you and your life look like a lovely couple.
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tom, you and your life look like a lovely couple.

Tom and His Famous Multiple Personalities.
(forgive me, Ela!)

TooTrueTroubs, enough with the suspense -- how'd it go?!

(thank you, porce, you too )

[This message has been edited by ClaudiaTherese (edited October 21, 2001).]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TooTrueTroubs
Member # 956

- posted      Profile for TooTrueTroubs   Email TooTrueTroubs         Edit/Delete Post 
Claudia Therese -

She cancelled.. *L* She's in a production of Les Mis (which I took as a good omen, as I too have been in Les Mis - then again, I'd be willing to take the fact that she's human as a good omen at this point. Not that I'm desperate or anything. *G*) and has been totally wrung out with the show and work etc etc... so hopefully this wednesday night... at least I found out she likes guys in suits... *L* gives me an excuse to brush the dust off mine..

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yank
Member # 2514

You asked for it.
Here's me.

Posts: 1631 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Yank,

So.....is that a fake name there? I hope so....unless you really wanted everyone to know it...

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Also.....I think I am now afraid to argue with you....you scared me....
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yank
Member # 2514

Jim Bob Frank III?

No, seriously, that is in fact my real first name, it could EASILY be deduced from my e-mail address, so I don't really care.

And that picture really is of me.

Kayla
Member # 2403

Jim Bob Frank III is your real first name?? *dies laughing* Can I call you Jim Bob for short?

(sterling is a cool name)

Kayla
Member # 2403

Night Jim Bob.

( you can call me mary ellen.....)

I couldn't resist. I am sooo sorry.

Yank
Member # 2514

Insult hillbilly names and I shall be forced to frown at you a second time!

<glares>

skywier
Member # 2610

- posted      Profile for skywier   Email skywier         Edit/Delete Post 
heh cool name .. and you looked exactly as I imagined!! hehe

but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine your name .. but now I think about it .. it also fits!!

'night Jim-bob' .. sorry Kayla but I also couldn't resist

Posts: 128 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yank
Member # 2514

That's Jim Bob Frank III, you fools! Get it right!
Perelandra
Member # 3632

- posted      Profile for Perelandra           Edit/Delete Post 
Yank, I dont know if it is intentional, but you look just like Bert when he gets angry.

oh yeah, and here's me.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissande
Member # 350

- posted      Profile for Lissande   Email Lissande         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, if all those are pics of you then the one at the bottom left scares me...
Posts: 2762 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perelandra
Member # 3632

Haha,

Nah, that's Anne, my girlfriend. I figured the mushy stuff in the caption would help everyone figure that out.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skywier
Member # 2610

cool .. I hear some have a preferred side .. but a preferred eye? .. that's original .. and the best looking eye I've seen on the internet in a while! Is the kid you too?

.. night 'Jim-bob Frank' .. you see it doesnt roll off the tongue like 'Jim-bob' does. Couldnt you consider a name change? It would make our 'Walton's' sneers much funnier.

Posts: 128 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perelandra
Member # 3632

skywier,
Are you referring to my posting? I assume you are, but I dont quite understand the eye bit. Could you clarify for me?

If so, the kid is me. I think I originally put that up there to attract women. However, I dont believe it ever worked.

skywier
Member # 2610

mmm .. the top left pic I think, is a photo of one eye (I forget which one, I presume its yours).. and a very striking eye at that! I dont believe I have ever seen a more striking eye!!

.. u could always try taking systematic and strategic pop shots, like the 'one eye'pic, of other body parts and see if that helps get the girlies in?
I suggest you select them tastefully and with great caution!

Perelandra
Member # 3632

I see now... those are links to larger pictures. Just click on the small picture for the larger one.
Thank you for the compliment. It was very kind. :bows gracefully:

ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Much better than the Hello Kitty Photo Booth:

me and sweetie goofing around in Madison.

[This message has been edited by ClaudiaTherese (edited October 27, 2001).]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

Yes, much better - and you two are so cute!
Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

Have gotten over my camera phobia with a vengance. (Which is really cool, as we are having much fun.)

No more photos of me, though -- two posts verges on spam, and I have no burning desire to challenge JoeT. I am, however, considering posting a slew of nun pictures from my family. (If I can push the envelope of both fate and good taste just temporarily, I'd like to point out that it is approaching Halloween, and there is nothing more frightening (to me) than a bevy of nun-clones. )

Anvair
Member # 2466

- posted      Profile for Anvair   Email Anvair         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, ok ok... The moment I saw Yank's picture, I was inspired. EVIL YANK!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
*runs and hides*

-CJ

Posts: 129 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, yes, I forgot my camera last night....oh, well. You could have seen me in my stolen pants. Which I stole from the guy in this picture.

http://nasaorange.tripod.com/ph.jpg

But it's okay...homecoming's on Saturday, and there's no way I can forget pictures then.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perelandra
Member # 3632

I have some new pics up!

http://www.uwm.edu/~gslane

Click on the links at the bottom of the pictures page

Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
http://edit.photos.yahoo.com/bc/jeni8637/lst?.dir=/Paul

me on jeni's site

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snowden
Member # 1660

- posted      Profile for Snowden           Edit/Delete Post 
Ladyday is a little too modest to do it herself, but she gave me the okay to post her picture:
Ladyday

[This message has been edited by Snowden (edited October 28, 2001).]

Posts: 611 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
ooo la la.
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
ooo la la la!
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

- posted      Profile for enjeeo   Email enjeeo         Edit/Delete Post 
Leto, why don't your links work???

(Sorry if you already answered this question.)

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LetoII
Member # 2413

- posted      Profile for LetoII   Email LetoII         Edit/Delete Post 
enjeeo- I stopped using @Home's service a while ago, and was just waiting for them to remove the webspace I had. Those links are no longer any good because they took my space down. I'll try and get some new space soon, but I have to get the home computer working first.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marce al'Meara
Member # 1027

- posted      Profile for Marce al'Meara   Email Marce al'Meara         Edit/Delete Post 
You know you're bored at 11 p.m. on Halloween when you post pictures of yourself to your website...

http://www.angelfire.com/co3/wisdomswell/samhain01/halloween.html

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LetoII
Member # 2413

- posted      Profile for LetoII   Email LetoII         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice jedi pics. I took some similar ones about three years ago. Wanna see?

One

Two

Three

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sycophant
Member # 1056

- posted      Profile for General Sycophant           Edit/Delete Post 
The one, the only :

Amira Tharani

[This message has been edited by General Sycophant (edited November 01, 2001).]

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Member # 1722

- posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku         Edit/Delete Post 
The one on the Left or the one on the Right? :-p
Posts: 1348 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
Amira: you look like a very cute TA i had for econ last year.
Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay...three new pictures of freaking ME...
http://www.geocities.com/thechurch14/pics.html

They're at the bottom, marked "THE NEW ONES"...you get the hint. I'm at the CFV right now, just scanned those puppies. Going to FINALLY play raquetball.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marce al'Meara
Member # 1027

Letoll, I am jealous of your lightsaber. Did you go out and buy an "official" one or what?
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
Check out this picture of Skywier.
He's the bearded babe in a suit, front row,
second to the left.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leto II
Member # 2659

- posted      Profile for Leto II   Email Leto II         Edit/Delete Post 
Marce - I actually made it myself from little auto model parts, a broom handle, and some flourescent paint.

Posts: 6907 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
The Return of the Dark Prince
Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, those are pretty good Pod...
Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay...
I scanned the rest, and threw in a picture of my dog.
http://www.geocities.com/thechurch14/pics.html

They're at the bottom..you'll see.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

Mac, you are very photogenic (I am jealous!)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.