FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Newbie Burninations - Five Cents: The Burninator is IN. (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Newbie Burninations - Five Cents: The Burninator is IN.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]

You are the worst kind of newbie. Loud, immature and not worried about spellling and/or grammar.

No burnination for you. You can just go away.

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

- posted      Profile for NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge   Email NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge         Edit/Delete Post 
I do worry about spelling, but when it comes grammar, I make the rules, chump!

*Burninantes Trogodor on the ear with boiled fish guts*

Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

- posted      Profile for NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge   Email NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge         Edit/Delete Post 
Under section 1 (a) of the articles of newbie revenge I sentence you, trogodor, to chronic disembowelment for all eternity!
[No No]

Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damander
Member # 4439

- posted      Profile for Damander           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, leave Trogdor alone! He hasn't had the chance to burninate me yet!! (Can you do my head so I can look just like the peasants from the game? Huh, can ya, can ya, huh, huh?)
Posts: 119 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
**burninates Damander nice and slow, so he/she looks like a peasant in my video game**

I need my 5 cents please.

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

Ok, in light of the fact that some newbies, surprisingly enough, actually want to be burninated, Trogodor, I'll let you serve your intended purpose [Grumble] , but I'll be watching you [Wink]
*Turns off chronic disembowelment machine and helps Trogodor out of it*

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

--I--
Damander
Member # 4439

- posted      Profile for Damander           Edit/Delete Post 
I already gave it to you back on page five. But I like you so much that I'll pay you again! *hands Trog another nickel*

[Big Grin]

btw, I'm a she. Damander is derived from Amanda

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Wow. business sure has been slow lately...

Maybe I should reduce the price.

Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I hawked it. Need some more advertising help?
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Takes nickel, kisses it and holds it to the sky**

**Smiles, then burninates the newbie until he/she is a brittle marshmellow crisp**

Ah... much better.

Jexxster
Member # 5293

- posted      Profile for Jexxster   Email Jexxster         Edit/Delete Post 
People paying to be burninated?!? What sort of madness reigns here in Hatrack?

No nickel from me, and you may keep your burnination to yourself and those who, for some unknown reason crave it, thank you.

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**pats Jexxster on the butt**

You're probably right, this burnination stuff is only for those who need it, who crave it. I just don't think you're up to snuff.

Now, run along....

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Burninate saxon75 for me. That dweeb is so impatient to have his name be spotlighted.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
You have to pay him a quarter, T. Unless all the tribute threads mean I'm a veteran now, in which case it's a dollar.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**burninates saxon75 for free, throws him back into the sake river, for free**
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh! Oh! Alcohol on fresh burns! Oh no!

::wipes sake from eyes::

Mister, I see a seat in the penalty box that's got your name ALL OVER IT.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
Penalty box... RIIIIgght... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

[Smile]

Are you testing me?

[Smile]

Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I paid my five cents back on page 5 and never got burninated. I either want my burnination, or I want my nickel back. [Razz]

Edited to add: Slow service might explain your business problems. [Big Grin]

[ September 22, 2003, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Megan ]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
O_O (goggles...) I certainly hope my sensei wasn't still smouldering when you tossed him in that river of sake, Trogdor.. I'm honor-bound to avenge him, you know...
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Kiss me you lusty babe! [Kiss]
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

[Blushing]
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
I wanna be burninated. . .
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be willing to buminate you for half the price. I was so desperate to get in on TrogdorCon I nearly faked a "Trogdor the Buminator" ID.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates Black Mage*

[Kiss]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

dude, since when does a burnination include [Kiss] ????????
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I know who that is! I know who that is!
*jumps up and down*
[Big Grin]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

oh really? who am I? hmmmmm?

[Kiss] [Evil]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates self*
mmmmmmm

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Burninism?! You idiot! Don't spill your flame! That's a potential taker of life!
Megan
Member # 5290

Alright, I've been polite, I've paid my five cents, and now I want to be burninated! Darn it!
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
Burninate me, Trog, baby.........oh!

No really, you can if you want. Here's a nice, shiny, nickely.

Now, get to busy-ness.

(I should really get some more sleep.....)

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*Megan*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*Starla*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
::pulls on asbestos underwear, slaps down 5 cents::

okay. Here we are now, entertain us...

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*Burninates Scythrop*

*Burninates whoever it was that made Scythrop refer to himself as 'we'*

jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
*slides 5 cents across the table*

Trogdor, I'd like to have my friend Patrick burninated for playing Hobbes' Mafia, but none of mine. I'd pay extra for some extra crispy burnination, just so he knows how much I love him.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
Many thanx [Big Grin]
Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I just talked to Patrick, and he says he only played Hobbe's mafia because your name was first attached to it.

He also hopes all is going well with your little one.

Oh, and

**burninates the loser Patrick, to an extra crispy shell**

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*weirded out*
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Burninates whoever it was that made Scythrop refer to himself as 'we'*
That would be Kurt Cobain. I'm sure he'd appreciate the free burnination, though

[Smile]

btw: Thanks for mine, too. Toasty!

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

thanks [Wink]
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I never thought I'd request burnination, but I'm sitting here at work - again - in my relatively unheated office against the outer wall of the converted storage room space that serves as my office.

Think Bob Cratchitt at a computer - with no coal stove to light up even if there was any coal.

It's coooold!!!!

Burnination would feel good right about now. My fingers are stiff.

[ November 09, 2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: sndrake ]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Buminator
Member # 5900

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Buminator   Email Trogdor the Buminator         Edit/Delete Post 
*buminates sndrake* There...happy?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I would be, except for two little things.

I'm at home now where it's warm.

And I got a real good look at the new name - and checked the spelling.

buMinator???

buMination???

[Angst] [Eek!]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

sndrake, you should have gone straight to us. It takes some work to turn a buMination into a burNination, but it is possible.

*works skillfully for a few minutes*

There we are. Good as new. Now on to the BurNination:

*BurNinates sndrake*

*Burninates Trogdor the BuMinating Poser*

Trogdor the Buminator
Member # 5900

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Buminator   Email Trogdor the Buminator         Edit/Delete Post 
*buminates Trogdor in return*
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*weirded out yet again*

dude, I don't even know what a buMination is. I don't think I want to know.

Trogdor the Buminator
Member # 5900

A buMination is what I thought you did when I first saw your nick, Trogdor. [Laugh] *self*
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Freak.

[Angst]

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.