FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » WenchCon 3 (Page 7)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: WenchCon 3
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
It vaguley registered with me that he was sleeping on the floor, but I figured he'd be welcome to shower in the "guys' room" so he didn't risk girls walking in on him, so I didn't offer.

See, it's Frisco's fault! [Razz] [Wink]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco had his own set of...um...odd situations going on... [Roll Eyes] [ROFL]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Trevor wouldn't have minded a little nudity, would you, buddy? [Razz]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Sarah. Judie. I'm such a dork. Forgive me?
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

You are not a dork. [Smile]

I just assumed you either didn't know, or forgot. [Smile]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Saturday night.

Olivia and I ARE going dancing. Anyone who wants to go with us? Good. We go upstairs to the Wench Room to get beautified. I pop my fellow Wenches' cheeks with blush. They look really good. All unplanned, Olivia and Judie and I all are color coordinated in red and black. Olivia and I are sassy in our short skirts and Sexy Boots. Sarah manages to look both smokin' and innocent at the same time. Judie is classy and sexy. We're ready to go out!

And then comes a long, mixed up time as we travel about hunting clubs. My poor feet start getting blisters. Sexy Boots are not made for walkin'! However, we do find a fruit tree in blossom. Eddie kindly plucks twigs for all the Wenches. Some of the Wenches end up with flowers in their cleavage. [Evil]

One place we stop is a moody Internet cafe. While the boys try to figure out where to go next, Sarah and I get groovy on a carpet next to the fish tank. Soon other Wenches join in. Lucky shows off her bodacious moves.

Finally, we end up at this really pretty latin dance club. It's packed, there's a live band, and everyone is shaking booty. Except, none of us knows how to dance to a latin beat. I'm trying to remember my nearly 10-year-old ballroom dance lessons. Finally I get the groove. I try to get Ben and Eddie to move their hips and shoulders. By the end of the evening, I have dirty danced with every Wench and Wenchman on the dance floor. Ben and Eddie even danced with each other! I also had fun getting close to some fishies. I seduced Sarah with an ice cube to secure her for one dance. The Water of Doom with sexy ice cubes was quite nice. Finally, it was getting time to go. Ben and I got kicked out for doing the can-can in a no-dancing area.

Back to the hotel, where we crashed in the hot tub and dreamily dined on peanut-butter pie.

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
Ben and Eddie even danced with each other!
No one told me that! [Embarrassed] [Laugh]
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Feh.

To clarify - I didn't ask to borrow anyone's shower because most of the attendees are women and somehow I couldn't muster the nerve to approach a newly introduced person and ask to borrow their shower. Not to mention I tend to come across as odd (or menacing), depending, so I erred on the side of caution.

I figured I could sneak away and run back home before I hit the "ripe" stage. [Razz]

And, let's face it, it won't bother me if a woman walked in on my shower. I don't know, however, if they'd ever forgive me, so... [Big Grin]

As for sleeping on the floor...well...that was unintentional. The original plan was to sleep at home, but by the time the evening activities were finished, I was invariably too tired to drive. However, that unparalleled Boy Scout training came in very handy, so it's all good. [Big Grin]

And Olive?

quote:

At the time I thought, "I'll show HIM! He's not getting a whole pack, and not the Juicy Fruit either!"

-Trevor
Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Great pictures Megan.

And I swear my hand is higher than it looks! [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*sigh*

I wish I'd been there to kick his butt for you, Olivia.

Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And I swear my hand is higher than it looks!
Yeah, it took all my willpower not to caption that picture, "Lucky Trevor" or...well...something worse. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[ROFL]
TMedina
Member # 6649

*snarf*

Thank you Megan. I appreciate your self control. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Ela
Member # 1365

quote:
Not to mention I tend to come across as odd (or menacing), depending, so I erred on the side of caution.
You do?? [Confused]

Could have fooled me. [Big Grin]

Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
He's a big, scary, menacing Teddy Bear. Emma loved him, though. Babies are good judges of character.

But she also liked Ben...

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

I've known him to be menacing on occasion...but in general, yeah, he's a teddy bear. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
He's a big, scary, menacing Teddy Bear. Emma loved him, though. Babies are good judges of character.

But she also liked Ben...

[ROFL]

Emma is a flirt. In general, she likes anyone with a... um... need to shave. Yeah, that's it. [Blushing]

Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! SHe liked me because i'm awesome!

Gosh! Idiots!

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Ben, her attatchment to you goes beyond the normal flirting. I don't know what to make of it--

except to watch out when she's a teenager. [Angst]

Megan
Member # 5290

KQ, that's probably not a bad idea in any case, just in case that whole "dirty mind when tired" thing is hereditary. [Wink]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Or I could just make her go to bed at 9:30 every night for the rest of her life so she doesn't get tired.
Megan
Member # 5290

...only to have her go completely crazy once she gets to college.

I've seen that one happen in my family. [Wink]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*sigh* I suppose I'll just have to teach her where the line is.

Ben being over the line, of course. [Razz]

Mormo
Member # 5799

- posted      Profile for Mormo           Edit/Delete Post 
Ben's no good for defining the line, he's over the horizon. I, on the other hand, am close to the line--on which side I leave as an exercise for the student.

Hmmm, Emma did panic a little when you handed her off to me at the airport--maybe she just likes bad boys. But what'cha gonna do? [Dont Know]

Posts: 327 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Lock her in her room from ages 14 to 35?
Megan
Member # 5290

No, I think desensitization is the key. Just keep bringing her to WenchCons. [Big Grin]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Well, yes, of course. [Smile] All the years I'm not too pregnant to go, anyway. It will be a tradition.
Ela
Member # 1365

quote:
I shared the Water of Doom- actually, I have to admit to instigating it- I went and got it and forcibly passed it around to everyone, so I apologize. All the things they've been trying to beat into my head in nursing school about germs must go out the window when the dancing gets hot.
Make that two nurses whose infection control principles went out the window Saturday night. [Razz]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

My mother was horrified. But she wasn't surprised Abby didn't get it.
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
next wenchcon in Europe. ok?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alluvion
Member # 7462

- posted      Profile for alluvion   Email alluvion         Edit/Delete Post 
gals,

I've been wondering for a time what might be the right format for an absurdist (game) "add your own" type of thread. Any ideas you might have would be appreciated.

alluvion

Posts: 551 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Wenches are good at absurdity, but I don't fully understand what you mean.
Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Ben!

I HAD to tell you... I showwed off some of the pics Mine and others' to another group of online writer buddy people. I got a bit of polite "aren'y you cute" comments, but only one person in the pictures got an "OMG, who is THAT!?" and it was YOU, baby.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Which pic was it? [Big Grin]
Olivetta
Member # 6456

He was in several of the ones I showed them. The group pics, the lunch pics I nicked from Megan, but I think the first one I showed was this one:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v602/AsatoMuraki/WenchCon/?action=view¤t=FInalWenchConPicture.jpg

Ben
Member # 6117

i'm HOT!

or they just couldn't get past my mussed up hair, eitherway i'm an attention grabber!

ignore the fact i was the only male in the picture.

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Ben has a fanclub! [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Olivetta
Member # 6456

There were several pictures most of them group shots. Here's the comment I got, verbatim:

quote:
Really nice bunch of pics. It looks like it was a lot of fun. On a pervy note, who was that boy in the glasses? He's one nice looking piece of...um...whatever.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Heh, too bad they couldn't see the doomed shot of you and Frisco...
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Honestly, my husband wouldn't have minded the doomed shot. I thought it was a funny picture: Frisco lying next to a big black blur, *snort*

But yeah. Ben. Ben was in several shots along with everyone else, mostly I linked to group shots or costume shots. They loved the Baby Gollum, btw!

They guy was really disappointed when I told him Ben was taken. And not gay. [Razz]

[ March 18, 2005, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Olivetta ]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[ROFL] How do you know? Lindsay could just be his cover... [Wink] [ROFL]
TMedina
Member # 6649

Because Ophelia can only cover so much. [Taunt]

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[Laugh] Ben

Poor Ben.

[Laugh]

Olivetta
Member # 6456

I'm just teasin' > Everybody knows that Ben's All Man!
TMedina
Member # 6649

Yes Olive - that is indeed what we were wondering. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Ben
Member # 6117

Don't laugh because I am a sex kitten in the eyes of men AND women.

[ March 18, 2005, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Kitten?
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

cow?
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Horse?
TMedina
Member # 6649

I'll let Ophelia fill in the blanks on this one. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.