FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » WenchCon 3 (Page 5)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: WenchCon 3
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, try this, or wait 'til Jamie puts them up at Mad Owl (possibly the best choice).
Here we go again

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo-hoo! It works. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, if Paul Reubens were an attractive woman he'd look a lot like Ophelia.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
Noemon. I'm trying to wrap my mind around that comment. Care to clarify that? Or provide examples.
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a (0_o) moment.

[Confused]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
O_O

[Confused]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
um . . .
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mormo
Member # 5799

- posted      Profile for Mormo           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, if Noemon were an intelligent mon he'd backtrack a lot like pronto.
Posts: 327 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Or at least explain what he was smoking to get him so far removed from reality.

I freely admit, I'm so tired I could be missing a fairly obvious joke, but...um...

-Trevor

Mormo
Member # 5799

- posted      Profile for Mormo           Edit/Delete Post 
Were there any other sunset pictures, Olivia? I thought I took 3-4 but wasn't sure.

That pic with me and Lime looking unimpressed is funny--but the axhead kept slipping off! Also, I hold the ax like a dwarf wench in the Fellowship poses.

Posts: 327 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
"A database error has occured. Too many connections." [Grumble]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! Who stole my password?

But seriously, I didn't mean anything bad by it. Ophelia is, obviously, an attractive woman. I wsa looking through the pictures on Photobucket, and saw this one. Looking at it, something kind of snagged at the back of my mind. I thought that Ophelia kind of looked like someone in this picture, but I couldn't put my finger on who it was. Finally I realized that the reason it was escaping me was because it was so strange. She looked to me like a female version of Paul Reubens, only attractive. Looking at the picture now I can see what I was thinking, but it isn't nearly as pronounced as I thought it was when I first saw it. Anyway, like a moron I came back to this thread and posted about it without giving any thought to the fact that it might not be construed as the most complimentary thing I'd ever said.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

I still don't see it, but my keen powers of observation aren't particularly keen.

Thanks for the explanation Noeman.

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
There we go. Very cool! I love the caption about you not liking to handle things that sharp, Olivia. I should say not, since you got stabbed! You have reason not to.

Did anyone get a picture of me and Ems wrapped in foil? I'd have liked to see what that looked like...

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Trevor, you had the mask of doom on. Were you the one who got kicked in the head? [Laugh]
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
KQ, I don't think your outfit lasted long enough for anyone to get a picture. [Frown]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, well, it's on tape.
TMedina
Member # 6649

Heh. Yes, that was indeed me. As far as I am aware, I was the only token Orc in all the photos. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Wow. You're such a doorm... uh, I mean, gentleman, Trevor. [Wink] (((hugs)))

[ March 16, 2005, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Megan
Member # 5290

That's true...of the evil ones, Ben and I were Nazgul, and you were the only orc.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
Shhh...don't share that.

*ahem* I never dressed up. Don't believe the hype!

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Oh no, you were right the first time - Ketchup Princess walked all over me. [Taunt]

-Trevor

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
So.... I think I have everyone figured out from the photos (and some I have met before). Lucky4 was Gandalf? She is beautiful!

So who is related/partners with who in all of that?

Frisco is perfect as Strider..

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*
I wish I could dress up like Finrod Felagund...

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Lucky was indeed Gandalf and yes, she is quite breathtaking.

Ben/Ophelia
Lime/Vana
Edit: Ela and Janey-X are mother/daughter.
Edit 2: The young lady impaling the Witch Queen is Olivetta's sister
Edit 3: I'm a dip. Ketchup Queen and Ketchup Princess.

I think those were the only official couples, unless you count Olivetta and Jenny's kiss. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Edit 4: It's amazing how you miss the little details with four hours of sleep. [Sleep]

[ March 16, 2005, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: TMedina ]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

And of course, Emma is attatched to me. And seemed to have adopted Ben as her temporary substitute Abba and Trevor as her substitute uncle. So, figure that out if you can...
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, and of course JaneX is Ela's daughter.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

And Olivia's sister was there. And her sister's daughter.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Trevor, your edits are making me redundant! [Razz]
TMedina
Member # 6649

Heh - did Olive's sister's daughter make it into any of the photos?

-Trevor

TMedina
Member # 6649

Edit: I could never do that Ketchup - who else would be the voice of Pizza?

Mental note: get an online Papa John's account for the next convention and a list of pizza preferences.

[Big Grin]

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I have one, but I didn't post it because her eyes were closed and stuff. It was a bad picture all around. But I'll bet someone has a shot of her. If not, I'll clean that one up as best I can and post it.

She signed t-shirts, so she counts in my book. [Big Grin]

Megan
Member # 5290

I don't think so...I don't think she was around for most of the actual dress-up festivities.

It's too bad no one was taking pictures of the late night goofiness on Friday, though I guess there's probably video.

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
So.... are Lucky4 and Frisco a couple? Or did they just play the part?
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Ah, yes, my husband was a bit surprised at a $40 pizza bill. See, he'd bought Papa John's while I was gone, and didn't notice there were two pizza bills on the bank statement until I pointed out that that was us. [Big Grin]
TMedina
Member # 6649

I should hope so - I'm still curious to know exactly what I slept through. [Razz]

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

No, they're not a couple. I think most of us girls did a little flirting with Frisco, and he was very chivalrous about flirting back with everyone. [Wink]
Megan
Member # 5290

Well, there should be at least one verrrry interesting picture of you. [Big Grin]
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Saturday.

7:30 ish. I'm trying to get up. I take my Events Coordinator status seriously, so I'm groaning and grunting to myself. Besides, if I get up first, I get the first shower. There! Finally I'm up.

I go enjoy a hot shower. I come out in my towel and tiptoe around, finding my clothes. I creep up to Olivia. Flip! I get her all wet. Then I flip Sara and Judy. Mwahahahaha! Since Olivia still isn't getting up, and I'm now hyper, I straddle her and put my face near hers. She rolls her eyes. She realizes I'll just be annoying until I have someone to go to breakfast with me.

On the way to breakfast, I "knock up" Eddie, at his request. No one answers, of course. Then I try a downstairs door, but I've been given misinformation, and some random guy answers, befuddled. I try to graciously excuse myself.

I'm the first to breakfast (Livvy's still getting dressed). Hooray! They have peanut butter. I go to get the ROTK started. We have many technical difficulties. Olivia makes some interesting requests...

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Trevor, JaneX has the photos of your corruption. IIRC, she's the one with real film that needs developing.

It's not really that bad, actually. I suggested worse, but was vetoed.

[ March 16, 2005, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Megan
Member # 5290

Shhhh!!! We want him to think it's as bad as possible! [Taunt]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Well, it does involve pink...
TMedina
Member # 6649

As far as I know, they're not a couple - insofar as they just met at WenchCon.

They do look cute together though.

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Yeah, their hair matches! [Big Grin]
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
did I ever mention Olivia is hot?

She's hot.

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

In that dress? I would imagine so.

Although it does put an amusing spin on her fan club. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*groan*

The worst part is, he does it in real life, too.

Megan
Member # 5290

Of course he does...that's how he ended up on Hatrack in the first place!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*points at Megan* I blame you for this, you know.

Don't ask me why.

Megan
Member # 5290

But, for what?

Trevor's punning, you mean? That's not my fault. Bringing to Hatrack, now...that, I'll take the blame for. [Razz]

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.