FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » WenchCon 3 (Page 8)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: WenchCon 3
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
sex horse doesn't have a good ring to it.
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
But a male horse is a stallion. [Cool]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I once gave my husband a t-shirt that says "Hello, my name is STUD" (like one of those nametags).

He wore it to work when we found out I was pregnant. [ROFL]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mormo
Member # 5799

- posted      Profile for Mormo           Edit/Delete Post 
Everybody knows Lyndsie's just bearding for Ben.
[Evil Laugh]
[edit:btw, "bearding" is slang for "covering for"]

[ March 18, 2005, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Mormo ]

Posts: 327 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...that's interesting...in the pictures you took from me, I think Ben looked quite goofy. Not that he's not a handsome enough lad under other circumstances, but I always seemed to catch him making a funny face. [Razz]

Edited to add, you being Olivetta, since that wasn't at all clear. [Big Grin]

[ March 18, 2005, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Megan ]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

Weird you say that Megan, those are the pictures of my i'm most comfortable with. The ones where i'm sitting at the table on sunday.
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Maybe goofy is just who you are.
Megan
Member # 5290

Hey, it wasn't a criticism. I'm married to a very goofy guy! [Smile] And if goofy is who you are, then be proud!
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Yeah! Take your shirt off! Dance around a little! Do the chicken dance! [Evil]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Did I mention set up a webcam for us to watch it? [Evil Laugh]
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
I finally got my WenchCon pictures back!

Enjoy. [Smile]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
Coolness!

You were the only one who took pics of us before we went out dancing. [Smile]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mormo
Member # 5799

Good stuff, Jane. Besides the dancing, I think you were the only one to capture Olivetta's Operetta too. [Smile]
Posts: 327 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

Great pictures Sarah!
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to add that Ben was more comfortable dancing with me than Jane was.

Broke my heart.

No offense, Ben. You were great.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Those are awesome.

Livvy looks totally drunk in the hot tub. [Laugh]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Also, Frisco, you look far too pleased with your Chugs. [ROFL]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Ben does look pretty good here. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad someone had a halfway decent shot of Melody. [Smile]
Olivetta
Member # 6456

She was being all camera shy, so I'm glad somebody got one with her in it. Plus, she spent all day Saturday with Ron and the Boys. [Smile]

I think I was totally drunk in the hottub. [Embarrassed] One weak little 6 oz margarita... *sigh* It reminded me that I don't like drinking.

As Morbo pointed out, at least I'm not a mean or depressive drunk, just a babbler. The thing was mostly ice, too. *facepalm*

Oh, and about Ben... I think the guy who liked his looks is into the goofy. [Wink]

quote:
Straight boys are so damn cute! Thanks for dashing hopes for cute, geeky gay boys actually existing in the world.

;-)

That's what he said. [Big Grin] Personally, I think Ben is totally adorable. I would have been mad for him myself, in a younger day. I love 'dorky'. [Evil] That said, I married the most non-dorky guy ever, though he is dorky-tolerant.
Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I think my husband is in the same general "looks" category as Ben-- you know, same kind of build, same goofy hair, same kind of strong features... 'Cept no glasses, my one sorrow. I can't wait for him to hit middle age and need reading glasses (at least, his mom does; his dad died before we knew if he would. So he still may have a 50/50 chance of not needing them, like, ever).

So, Ben, if my husband ever dies or anything, you're on my "to stalk" list. [Taunt] [Wink]

Olivetta
Member # 6456

You'll have to watch out for Lindsay, though. She was a gymnast. She's little, but wiley. Just ask Frisco. [Razz]
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, no stalking of the Ben.

quote:
'Cept no glasses, my one sorrow. I can't wait for him to hit middle age and need reading glasses
I get annoyed when Ben wants to wear his contacts instead of his glasses. Or when he talks about how he wants to get laser eye surgery in the future.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Well, maybe you'll get lucky and his eyes will get as bad as mine and he won't be eligible for laser surgery. [Razz]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

You know, this was much funnier at 3 in the morning. [Dont Know]
Megan
Member # 5290

I agree...it was much more amusing when we were sleep-deprived.

Ah, well.

TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure it would have been much funnier, had I awoken to a giant bug on or about my face. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Maybe so, but I think it was pretty clear to all of us that you were going to be out for the long haul.
TMedina
Member # 6649

*snicker* In my defense, I'd been up since 06:30 that morning. [Razz]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

We seriously could have dumped soda on you and you wouldn't have noticed.

But it would have made a mess. [Wink]

TMedina
Member # 6649

*grins* I'm not usually so out of it that I wouldn't notice the soda shower.

I'm just glad you guys never put that one to the test. [Razz]

-Trevor

Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
You seemed pretty "out" to me, Trevor. [Smile]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I-- I mean, uh, we were standing there putting stuff on you, talking loudly while people cried, "Not the merchandise!" and giggling through it all.

I don't think the soda would have awakened you. Especially if I did it carefully.

rav
Member # 7595

- posted      Profile for rav           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks and sounds like you guys had fun this year. Wish I could have come. I still want to know what all was recorded from the last wenchcon on that tape [Wink]
Posts: 121 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mormo
Member # 5799

ehhh, the worst from last year was just clowning around w/action figures, no blackmail material or anything.
But supposedly it was erased, then it "reappeared" on a tape we watched from last year.

Olivetta
Member # 6456

I just never got around to erasing it. [Blushing] [Blushing]

Besides, Jenny really liked my cinematography in the action figure scenes. Sort of like tha guy who did the movie with barbie dolls with people's hands moving them? *cackles insanely*

Ela
Member # 1365

This is probably not a good time to post this, but I just wanted to say that I have been dreaming about wenchcon and hatrackers since last weekend. [Razz]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I, uh, had a uh, dream about someone.

But, uh, I'm not going to talk about it. [Blushing]

Mormo
Member # 5799

Tease.
TMedina
Member # 6649

It was Ben, king of the Nose Blow! [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Lucky4
Member # 1420

- posted      Profile for Lucky4   Email Lucky4         Edit/Delete Post 
No, no, no, dreams about nose blows are called nightmares.

I've been dreaming about Hatrackers since WenchCon too! Nothing blush worthy though. Unfortunately. [Wink]

Posts: 186 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

That just means you're absolutely shameless, Lucky. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I will tell the story to anyone who catches me on YIM and asks, but I will have to swear you to secrecy first.
Ben
Member # 6117

i'm curious too. do share. did you dream about zack?
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
o_O
Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Um, no. Although I might have had a nightmare about him if I had been the one to see him running around au naturel.

But it was a very, um, personal dream, under compromising circumstances. Actually, I didn't remember it until my husband woke me and asked me what I was talking about. Then it all came flooding back. [Blushing]

In fact, you guys are not going to get it out of me. Ever. Sorry.

Ela
Member # 1365

I would never EVER tell Ben if you happen to dream about him - he will publish it all over Hatrack if you do. [Razz]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Let me clarify, then: it wasn't Ben.

Luckily! 'Cause I think Lindsay would kill me, too. Especially considering the circumstances. [Blushing]

Ela
Member # 1365

Hmm, I had a dream about Ben, and she didn't kill me. [Wink]

Ben did, however, immediately run and post it on Hatrack. [Razz]

Ela
Member # 1365

I just wanted to say I loved looking at everyone's pics.

My main complaint about the weekend - it was TOO short. [Cry] [Razz]

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I forget, is it Frisco or Lalo that posted the naked shots of himself someplace or other?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.