FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 23)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
oppression is freedom from being free.

speak the non-weirdness.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Everything not compulsory is forbidden.

Ok all you Dew-heads, who can tell me what book that is from?

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

The Once And Future King, by T.H. White

The entrance above the ant colony I believe.

The dew doth give my mind fantastic recollective abilities, as long as 'tis from a fantastic piece of literature.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark as night
Member # 9577

- posted      Profile for Dark as night   Email Dark as night         Edit/Delete Post 
"The Once and Future King"? Just guessing... I am seriously lacking the delightful Dew this evening.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark as night
Member # 9577

- posted      Profile for Dark as night   Email Dark as night         Edit/Delete Post 
Just looked it up. It actually says "EVERYTHING NOT FORBIDDEN IS COMPULSORY"
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

true, just spent too much time looking in the book for the quote then gave up and looked online.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah. It has been about 10 years since I've read the book. Good book though. And see, now we've raised the collective respectability of this thread by conversing on literary matters.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Shoot.
Dark as night
Member # 9577

Yeah, better get back to the Dew talk or some people might think we actually read. [Smile]
RunningBear
Member # 8477

CAFFENE! CAFINE! CAFENENENENENE!!!

DRRRRR....

Me no likey books, me vernacular is very dumbdumb.

Dark as night
Member # 9577

Well, Bear, you just keep on running then dude. [ROFL]
RunningBear
Member # 8477

errr, is you patronizing bear who runnes?
Dark as night
Member # 9577

No, not at all. Commending you on it is more like it. Didn't you say something on this thread earlier about running a marathon lately? I think that's awesome. Sorry if my post sounded patronizing. You just made me laugh by yours, and for that -- thanks. Besides, I run too.
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
*sips Dew*

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

I partook of the Dew, for the running sport is over, and its all good.

[ October 18, 2006, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: RunningBear ]

Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post 
PEEK TURNS 18 OCTOBER 19th 2006! THATS TOMORROW DEWDS! LET US ALL REJOICE IN A POOL OF DEW!

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

YEAH!

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday.

(laugh)

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, just in time for the election, yes?
It's good to know our country's future is in the hands of the likes of Peek. Dude.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Sweet.

I just turned 18, and am registered to vote, oh yeah.

Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Dew-Date, Peek. (Dew Date, get it?? [Razz] )

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

Awesome, Peek. Hope you had a happy and Dew-filled b-day!

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

con-gratz.

may the green nectar flow so fluidly.

CRash
Member # 7754

Is Pitch Black returning this year? I have not seen any sign of it...quite depressing.

dude :uncool: c rash

RunningBear
Member # 8477

36 pack.

nothing else necessary.

pooka
Member # 5003

Dude, I just got 50k on "Me and My Bobby McGee." I thought I would never get diamond on that. And I didn't really, I "la la-ed" most of it. Oh, and 40 diamond songs gets you a bobby hat.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reshpeckobiggle
Member # 8947

- posted      Profile for Reshpeckobiggle   Email Reshpeckobiggle         Edit/Delete Post 
What the hell is this thread about?
Posts: 1286 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Have you read the whole thing?
RunningBear
Member # 8477

What on earth do you mean by 50k on Me and... what?

I missed something, sorry.

Reshpeckobiggle
Member # 8947

- posted      Profile for Reshpeckobiggle   Email Reshpeckobiggle         Edit/Delete Post 
Have I read the whole thing? It's 23 pages! I read the first page and it makes less sense than this one!
Posts: 1286 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

You HAVE TO!!!!!!!!

It is hilarious, trust me.

read atleast the last couple pages.

I wrote a pretty cool poem back then.

Bokonon
Member # 480

Another month, another Dew. One must always be wary of taking the nectar for granted.

If the Pilgrims had had Dew, they would've skipped the turkey!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reshpeckobiggle
Member # 8947

Ok, when I've got time. But you need to engage me on the ther thread about OSC's newest world watch.
Mneighthyn
Member # 9572

- posted      Profile for Mneighthyn   Email Mneighthyn         Edit/Delete Post 
After reading the first 2 pages and this page I've discovered the word 'dude' and 'dew' are used WAY too much for one thread [Razz]
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

Dude, this is the Dude thread. We must all pay our dews. And glad to see I'm not the only one using the traditional sig, Bok. [Smile]

dude [Cool] c rash

cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, I mostly lurk...

[Cool]

It's still goin'

(can't drink dew - the caffeine freaks me out but)

I dig on reading it.

(and i don't even use these... least of all 2x)

dude [Cool] cmc

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

I did pay my dews today, for the green soma did encompass this humble personage.

I dew'd the dew, and it was good.

dude- [Cool] Bear That Runs

Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, read it, man!

dude [Cool] Jeesh

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Dew you fell the love?
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude I fell in love with Dew, I feel the love from the dudettes. [Smile]
Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

It's hard not to love the Dew.

dude [Cool] c rash

RunningBear
Member # 8477

The Dew is what allows me to stay up and study for my chem test, let it be praised, for I shall receive college credit.

Booyah, Ionic equations, Booyah.

Dark as night
Member # 9577

The Dew is what allows me to wake up at 5 a.m. and haul myself to the hospital every day, and of course to stay up reading textbooks at night. Oh where would I be without the Dew?

[Sleep]

Bokonon
Member # 480

Holiday time, my effervescent dew-ds and dew-dettes!

Kick the holiday cheer up a notch with some of the nectar-y goodness.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I used the cool smilie and remembered about this thread.

dude [Cool] Kama

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Boooooooyah.
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]
Bump for the newbies who haven't seen this thread yet.
[Cool]

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
New page w00t!

[ January 31, 2007, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Flaming Toad on a Stick ]

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Happy Dew Year everyone!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Caillech
Member # 10070

- posted      Profile for Caillech   Email Caillech         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[Cool]
Bump for the newbies who haven't seen this thread yet.
[Cool]

[Smile] Haha. I'm newbie/ex lurker just reading my way through this. [Hail]

I've still got the middle 15 or so pages to go, but it's hilarious.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
dudes and dudettes...I remember this thread.

[Cool]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.