FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours (Page 12)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray for Ralphie! You saved the day...for JaneX, at least.

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, im a bit late in this forum, but here's my pic. www.angelfire.com/rebellion/hatracksanctum/calvin.html

-CM

p.s. if any of u guys wanna put any pics or pages on the site, the password is taleswapper.

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alter Eggo
Member # 2966

- posted      Profile for Alter Eggo           Edit/Delete Post 
<grin> Baron is pretty good looking...
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Fox
Member # 1986

- posted      Profile for Black Fox   Email Black Fox         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys. Since everyone else puts up pictures of themselves here I might as well. They are pretty bad so don't give me any crap ::laughs:: they are from my first visit home after Infantry school. So I have very fashionable hair ; ) hope you don't hate them tooooo much http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/darthfox/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.view=t
Posts: 1753 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool Fox-
What kind of puppy do you have?

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Fox
Member # 1986

Doberman Pinscher.. man those pictures are bad. lol. I'll have to find some of the fun ones I have of me and my squad in cammo and full battle rattle.
Posts: 1753 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Fox
Member # 1986

ACtually I have a picture of a 240 gun crew hidden so well all you can kind of see is there weapon when you look really close ; ) One of the weirdest thing in the woods is to be walking along with the 9 guys in your squad and only see about 2-3 people really well.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Alter Eggo - No kidding. What a cutie.

And, he's freakin' 6'6 and 230 lbs. Good gravy, that's no small amount of manness. Good thing I'm hitched so I can say stuff like that with impunity.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
holy crap! baron is 14 inches taller than me! COOL!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
In response to Ralphie's comment on the last page, How exactly would I, at my age, go about acquiring a son who looks to be at least twelve?
Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudolph
Member # 3236

- posted      Profile for Rudolph           Edit/Delete Post 
whoops...wrong thread

[This message has been edited by Rudolph (edited April 06, 2002).]

Posts: 217 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
oh man. nobody likes my picture :-(. lol
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL-
Calvin, you're a cutie and so is the girl!

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Fox
Member # 1986

Baron makes me feel small at 6'1 190. Bet he can't benchpress 290 mwhaha.. okay I'll shut up now.
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

Yay! :-) Thankyou LadyDove :-D
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Noah, You are a cutie, but did you change your hair color, or is it just the lighting?

You should post one of your Tatoo.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just wondering if I should be bothered by all the attnetion I'm getting...

Hmm, oh well.

Feyd Baron

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

Yeah, i suppose i did. last summer i had it died black, right now its a cross between my normal color and bleached blond. you shoulda seen me last year, i was like a chameleon, changing my hair color from red to black to green to purple and finally to blue. ;-) and yes, ill get a pic of my tatoo up :-D
-CM

ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
hey, who's this lovely lady with me?

Oh wow, now, who could that be sitting next to her, I wonder?

Oh, who can tell? Maybe if you saw us all together?

Okay-last chance.

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 

Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARobinson
Member # 551

- posted      Profile for ARobinson   Email ARobinson         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here's my pic. I've got one where you can actually see my face, but I don't have anywhere to host it :/

hehe...guess it would help to add the link
http://www.d12clan.com/images/members/39.jpg

[This message has been edited by ARobinson (edited April 07, 2002).]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
look at those arms! O_O
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARobinson
Member # 551

had to switch the pic to another for wolv in the other topic...does someone have space to upload a pic for me?

mac...that was taken last summer, after my second season of wrestling, and write after our week long training camp. I was in the best shape of my life, hehe.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

ARobinson - I was transfixed by the color of the wall behind you and the small bit of what seems to be a gorgeous fireplace mantel. That color of reddish-brown is beautiful.

Oh, and you look just fine, too.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARobinson
Member # 551

Hehe Ralphie...thats what I get for having a mom who majored in Art..just to the right of that photo is cross stitch of a unicorn she did...at the time she completed it, I believe it was one of the largest in the world. It had something like 150,000 stitches in it.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I've got a LOT more stuff on my photos page now -- http://www.plastic-castle.com/tom/photos -- and have decided that the current interface (which isn't so much an interface as a bare-bones dumping ground for the pics) isn't going to work anymore. Anybody have any suggestions for a way to make the album more easily browsable?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khavanon
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for Khavanon   Email Khavanon         Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go, odouls, not that it matters now

[This message has been edited by Khavanon (edited April 09, 2002).]

Posts: 2523 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
you know, i just realized that that WAS the first picture of shlomo we had seen, but i didn't notice that was the case because true enough, he does look JUST the way i pictured him.

weird.

perfectly lovely fam.
i need new pictures to post, will try if i ever get some scanning done. until then i can link up to the old ones....
uh, coming soon.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have the one of OSC picking you up posted anywhere?
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lenore
Member # 3359

- posted      Profile for Lenore   Email Lenore         Edit/Delete Post 
http://nihil160.netfirms.com/sunglasses.jpg

Guess my gender and win a dime. Someone once said I look like an androgynous Howard Stern in that picture. x_X

I'd post another picture, as you can't see much of my face in this one, but then it'd be too easy to decide between male and female.

[This message has been edited by Lenore (edited April 21, 2002).]

Posts: 82 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
You'd better have that dime ready.
Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lenore
Member # 3359

- posted      Profile for Lenore   Email Lenore         Edit/Delete Post 
Pfft. ;_;

Meh, I have managed to confuse quite a few people with that picture, though. And the sad thing is, I find that pretty damn amusing.

o_O

Posts: 82 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
She.

I'll make a choice. Though, I readily admit to easily being convinced either way.

[This message has been edited by Irami Osei-Frimpong (edited April 21, 2002).]

Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I've got a picture of me now! A bad pic, as it was a self-pic...but it's a pic! But now...how do I post it?
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
NOTE: I have no website...
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Human, try yahoo... their sites work fairly well, and load when they're supposed to! (unklike tripod and geostupid cities)

and since my pics got over looked when I posted them and I've added my favorit one of all time... here's my site.

http://photos.yahoo.com/stiaman

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is another picture of me and my wife. That was from my birthday dinner. I am also tired in that picture, not stoned. Thank you.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I really liked the black and white pic, kwsni
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Kama, that's my favorite picture, too.

jeni and Kwea and anybody else who's interested...the house in that album is the one I'm working at this summer.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Tick is lit out of his miiiiiiiind, man
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I finally got those pictures Severian keeps whining about developed, so here's one of him and Carrie:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jeni8637/vwp?.dir=/WI+Hatrackers&.dnm=carriesev.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

There was another one of Sev, but I don't think he would want it posted

And while I'm at it, I have a new cool site! http://jeni.iscool.net

Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe I have added new photos to my page since I last posted here...

www.techhouse.org/mdp/martha

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kepper
Member # 3354

- posted      Profile for Kepper   Email Kepper         Edit/Delete Post 
Hahaha.

Ralphie thought Locke had a son!

Hey, I'll post pictures soon....I hope, see, I have this scanner and I don't know how to use it. ::rollseyes:: I'm technologically slow.

Kepper
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Posts: 107 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I continue to add pics to my album: http://www.plastic-castle.com/tom/photos
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
heh heh, cool bonnie and clyde-esque pic...
Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
Ralphie thought Locke had a son!

Kepper - that was a joke at my own expense based on my horrific actions to :Locke early in his career (his intro thread, in fact) for which I hope he has since forgiven me.

I accused him of lying about his age, saying he had to be much older than what he claimed. His picture obviously shows he is not older than his claim but I still had to throw a little joke in there for his amusement.

Unless...that picture ISN'T of him... ::glares suspiciously at :Locke::

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
:bump:
Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

:Confused: What is the meaning of this bump that everyone always says? ;-)
TomDavidson
Member # 124

To "bump" a thread is to post anew to one that is old enough to have fallen off the front page. This not only brings it to the front page, but saves it from destruction.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

To make my coming out official (and since this thread is likely to be bumped to prevent annihalation):

http://www.grenme.com/images/photo/ralphie1.jpg

[This message has been edited by Ralphie (edited May 17, 2002).]

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.