FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours (Page 8)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, this one has me as a little shaver, and me all grown up and dressed in my favorite costume.

http://www.geocities.com/falklanders/imagefiles/jotinkywinky.jpg

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

- posted      Profile for bonduca   Email bonduca         Edit/Delete Post 
no pic.
Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Am i like the only one who uses color film?

Is it geek to use non-color film?

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingofallcorgis
Member # 2558

- posted      Profile for kingofallcorgis   Email kingofallcorgis         Edit/Delete Post 
"Is it geek to use non-color film? "

It's very chi-chi to use black and white. :P

Posts: 424 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Dougie, the advantage to using black and white is that everyone looks great in it. You get all that shading to hide your imperfections. For me, it hides my many chins. I'm quite partial to it's affects.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

I see no Ralphie Spankmistress photos.
Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, those photos were partially for a friends photo project, so tahts where they're b&w.
Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
And I'm a photography student, so I took those myself. Our darkroom here is only equipped for B&W, so black and white it was.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazzic
Member # 2185

- posted      Profile for Mazzic   Email Mazzic         Edit/Delete Post 
Me

And here is Jeremy

It's nice to finaly put faces with the names!
Y'all look great!

[This message has been edited by Mazzic (edited November 02, 2001).]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marce al'Meara
Member # 1027

- posted      Profile for Marce al'Meara   Email Marce al'Meara         Edit/Delete Post 
Letoll, any chance I could convince you to build me one for next time?

Everyone else really does look great. It's so hard to keep track of who's who, though. Is anyone going to make a link page somewhere?

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to point out that my hair is a lot longer now than in the pic that Irami posted of mine (oh, I'm the one on the right btw in case anyone was wondering)....

And that Mac and Skyweir and Irami look great and I'm still ploughing through everyone else's pics.

Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
Snowden had full permission to post that picture of me, but I thought I ought to bite the bullet and post a few myself.

Just a couple, mostly because I like my new haircut.

http://www.steelbubble.com/egopage/ego.html

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, ladyday! You look great with that hair cut. I had one very similar (though I'm letting it grow out). I looked awful. It takes a really pretty face to make hair that short really work for you, and I just don't have it.

Wow.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Trying again.

go_here_&_click on JO then supersize me

[This message has been edited by Bob_Scopatz (edited November 04, 2001).]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Woohoo, new pics! *L*

First, some Halloween Horror Nights fun:

http://nasaorange.tripod.com/clowns.jpg
Liz, the murderous clown, and me.

I am the bubble queen!

Just me.

Me and Joel. For reference, those heels made me easily over 6'. I told Joel he'd have to pretend I was a European supermodel, or something. Because I love those heels.

-pH

[This message has been edited by pH (edited November 04, 2001).]

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

But you HAD to wear heels with a dress like that. Good for you, pH, you look very glamorous!
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I have to say, after going through all 8 pages of posts here, we have a very nice looking group.

We should all be given permission to breed! (Though not necessarily with each other, except in certain very specific cases. You know who you are!)

And Jeff, you are truly hilarious!

Martha -- I'm very impressed with the costumes!

POD -- great shots, very artistic!

Bonduca -- Lookin good!

Yank -- keep it up! Your face'll freeze that way.

Oh heck I can't remember everybody now. I'm sorry I left you out pH, Olivet, Belle, Paul, Ladyday, Mooselet, Squirrel, Ela, Irami, CT, Paul, and everyone else I've forgotten to mention specifically. Your pictures were great too. And it IS nice to be able to put faces to names.

You're all much better looking than the national norms.

I really like myself as TinkyWinky. I suppose that says something about me, but I'll be darned if I know what...

[This message has been edited by Bob_Scopatz (edited November 04, 2001).]

bonduca
Member # 2011

It says you're in touch with your inner Teletubby. Also that you represent the Devil.
Ronin
Member # 1749

- posted      Profile for Ronin           Edit/Delete Post 
note to self: make sure I meet ph at endercon
Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

eh-oh!

luthe
Member # 1601

- posted      Profile for luthe   Email luthe         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob you remind me a of a guy i worked with this summer. He was always making jokes (and they were funny), i don't know you just seem like him.
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting an error message with pH's links
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
Billie: you are HOT. to quote peek-a-boo: HOTT HOTT HOTT. : okes billie, burns finger::
Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

luthe, maybe I AM that other person. My real name is Bob Scopatz (without the underscore). Do we know each other???

pH
Member # 1350

I think to fix the error message you have to copy and paste the link. Tripod is very mean like that.

Awww, thanks you guys....*blushes you're too kind.

-pH

[This message has been edited by pH (edited November 05, 2001).]

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

::Stamps foot::

I cut and pasted and still couldn't get it

: pouts:

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

*cries and beats Tripod with a stick*
bonduca
Member # 2011

pH, can you email the links to Olivet? Or will Tripod still not recognize them?
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
try linking to tripod, allowing the error message to pop up, deleting the "http://" beginning part of the address in the little location-box-thingy, then click your cursor onto the very end of the new (shortened) address, and finally push enter.

*whew*
That worked for me. (Very nice, pH! You have the presence and photogenicity to model. )

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Jacare Sorridente   Email Jacare Sorridente         Edit/Delete Post 
This is unbelievable. No one looks like I pictured them to be except Tom and David. Would y'all mind changing yourselves to fit my expectations a bit better?
Posts: 4548 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

PH-- I finally got to see you. It is unfair how many hotties we have on this board. I'll post one of me with my dark cirles, uncombed hair and arms full of IV tracks to balance things out.
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, found a couple safe to post.

Me cropped from a picture taken in NYC a month and a half ago.

Me and Callisto - me meeting Hudson Leicke, the actress who played Callisto on Xena. I'm not a Xena fan, but who could pass this up?

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose there is only 2 options for you then Jacare, option 1 we all fit your expectations or option 2, we make you fit our reality. (And hey - I don't remember seeing a picture of you on here Jacare)

(I'll shameless promote myself for you all again: me )

[This message has been edited by ludosti (edited November 05, 2001).]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

Your beauty disgusts me.

*puts bag over head*

Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Jacare Sorridente   Email Jacare Sorridente         Edit/Delete Post 
Ludosti- okey dokey. I'm a bit confused as to the relation of the second pic and your post, but the stick figures were very nice.
Posts: 4548 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I added some more pictures.

http://photos.yahoo.com/jacqueline8637

Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Jacare - The stick figures are from one of my favorite sites: exploding dog. As for their relevance, I must admit it's a bit stretched (I was using my logic), but I figured we could always give you a new head (complete with brain preprogrammed with us).

Olivet - The feeling is mutual, my dear.

[This message has been edited by ludosti (edited November 05, 2001).]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
I added a couple more. Sal is my favorite kid cousin, and Kimberly is my turd sister.

NdRa

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I had no idea Hudson Leicke was a mermaid. I might've watched Xena had I known.

What's with all the beautiful people on this board? The rest of the Internet must be a very ugly place since we've all congregated here.

(and Olivet, take the bag off. I need it to haul all these pictures home.)

Olivet
Member # 1104

I added some of Liam's Birthday party. It also includes a picture of the Infamous Baptist Vixen, and one of me baby wrangling atanother kid's party (Liam wanted to get hold of her left over cake while everyone else was watching her open presents).

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/oliviafowler/lst?&.dir=/Olivet+Stuff&.src=ph&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/oliviafowler/lst%3f.dir=/Olivet%2bStuff%26.src=ph

kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
ok...I finally got off my lazy butt and scanned some pics.

http://photos.yahoo.com/stiaman

NI!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khavanon
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for Khavanon   Email Khavanon         Edit/Delete Post 
Someone should take one headshot of everyone and clip it all to one picture with everyone's name at the bottom.
Posts: 2523 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leto II
Member # 2659

- posted      Profile for Leto II   Email Leto II         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll work on that tonight, maybe. I just re-assembled my computer, so I'm eager to try something useful on it.
Posts: 6907 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Member # 2050

- posted      Profile for Patrick           Edit/Delete Post 
Pat's wife comments on the Poyfair's personal life....

http://WWW.NEWUTAH.COM/14606.htm

Posts: 2770 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

(mutters that the "stupid broccoli bully girl" had it coming)

Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick,

I think you should start a thread about this. Or give me permission to do so....

What punishment did the girl get?

Things like this make me mad and I could use some opinions about the right things to do in a situation like it. My parenting skills seem woefully inadequate for these kinds of situations. I probably would have told my son way to go. This could be why the school never calls me about problems at school anymore. I mean really, if he had told the teacher he would have bheen a tattletale and picked on even more, but if he stands up for himself then he is the bad kid. And do we really teach our children to ignore such behavior? You know, if you don't let them know it bothers you they will get bored and stop? Here are a couple of things I would have done if I were in charge of the school.

1. I think the girl should have been sitting alone at a lunch table for the rest of the week. (okay this one I probably wouldn't have done, but I do love the punitiveness of it. Is that even a word?)

2. Had the girl stay after lunch and help clean up the cafeteria. (I like the community service part of this and if your school is anything like mine was, she would have missed recess to boot.)

3. Have ever child at the lunch table participate in a bully/teasing prevention class. Have the teacher ask why everyone at the table did nothing to stop it. If they all ignore the problem....arg! Why are people such idiots? And why do they feel the need to pick on others all the time? And why does no one do anything to stop this? They wonder how someone can get murdered in broad daylight and have a crowd of witnesses that saw nothing.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theo
Member # 964

- posted      Profile for Theo   Email Theo         Edit/Delete Post 
Just in case anyone was wondering what a 47ish guy and his family looks like...

http://photos.yahoo.com/t_hans

I'm the tall one with no hair...(Duh!) The two girls are mine and the little one, Clarinda, is a foster child that my wife (and I) aren't sure if we will let go of. She really deserves younger parents who are more likely to be around for her wedding.

Sean is xagentmans new son, my grandson...

[This message has been edited by Theo (edited November 08, 2001).]

Posts: 473 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

You have an adorable family Theo!!
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

quote:
This album is currently empty.

Theo
Member # 964

- posted      Profile for Theo   Email Theo         Edit/Delete Post 
Try again Bob, iwas trying to do some editing AFTER I posted the URL...

*smacks huge forehead with hand*

What was I thinking?!?!

[This message has been edited by Theo (edited November 08, 2001).]

Posts: 473 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.