FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 44)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Anna))))) I hope you find a job. Being unemployed sucks.
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Telperion)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Stryker)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((breyerchic)))))
(((((Corwin))))) *totally turns green* [Big Grin]

(((((everybody)))))
[Group Hug]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Eruve)))
(((Blacwolve)))
(((Anna)))
(((Corwin)))

I'm packing to go to Europe, I'm about to cry, I can't get my suitcases under 45lbs. [Wall Bash]

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((Stryker)))))))) I thought girls were supposed to pack heavy, don't take any toys, especcially ones that will get you stopped by security, that should drop the weight a bit.

(((blacwolve)))
(((everyone else)))

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
But if security doesn't stop me, how am I supposed to take up those extra 3 hours that I'm at the airport. [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
hit on girls.

I can't find a shovel, or I would come bail you out. [Big Grin]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

I'm not allowed to hit on girls, Momma Blacwolve said so. [Grumble]
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

ok ok, read a book!?

(((blacwolve))) you know that he's going to need control after we leave. Hmmm

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

Marry Ellis can controll me [Taunt]
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

We think that is better?

I pick allegra (or ramsey?)

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

[Taunt]
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Stryker, where in Europe will you go ? If you already posted about this, I must have missed it.

As for the luggage, as long as you're not going to the Scandinavian Peninsula, the only cloths you'll need are shorts and (optionally) T-shirts. It's hot in here...

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Corwin, I would seem to disagree with you, but where I live there's been some freaky cold days. Something to protect against water is a must-have item and a big jumper too.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

I'm going to the UK. I'm spending most of my time in wales, but i'm thinking about spending a few days pubbing in London.... I mean seeing the historical sites, ya.
Corwin
Member # 5705

Anna, wanna switch ? I miss good ol' raining Rouen... (errr... no I don't...)

Stryker: UK ? Oh well, I guess you'll never fit enough cloths in your bag for that kind of trip.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

[ROFL] Now that is the truth. [ROFL]
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((Everyone))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((Those who continued to hug me in spite of my long absence)))))))))))))))))))))))

MY LIFE IS CHAOS! I'm so sorry I haven't been around much, or that I don't have time to name you individually right now... I barely have time to breathe at the moment. I'm working at a kids' musical, doing vocal direction, from 9:00 to 4:00 every day... and besides that, I leave the country in ten days, and my room looks like it's been hit by a bomb, about the time when it should start looking EMPTY! Aaaaaaaaah! The last couple days, I've slept in my little sister's room, because there's so much stuff in mine, and all over my bed. Oy vey.

But I haven't forgotten about all of you! I love you all, and hopefully once I get packed and stuff I'll have more time here. But it might have to wait until I'm in Israel.

[PANT]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Breyer, Allegra, wouldn't stop him, she'd encourage him!
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Raia))))) relax, breathe. [Wink]
(((((Stryker))))) When I was in London last month, I expected it to be cool and rainy. It was in the 80s the whole time. Just be prepared for anything.
(((((Corwin))))) *still green*
(((((Anna)))))
(((((everybody)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((Eruve))) Do you have any recomendations as far as pubs in the London area go? (i'm of legal age to drink there, but not here [Monkeys] )

(((Blacwolve))) How much space will you take up in my suitcase?

(((Anna)))

(((Corwin)))

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

What is the legal drinking age there?
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

21 in the US
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

(((((Blacwolve)))))) she says she will, but not as much as we have.

((((((stryker))))))) Have fun in Whales, and "seeing the sights" (inside of pubs) in London. I think blacwolve weighs a little more than 45 pounds, so you'll have to have one huge one.

drumsntolkein
Member # 6095

- posted      Profile for drumsntolkein           Edit/Delete Post 
ok so tonight I found out that my youth pastor of three plus years, cheated on his wife. I'm really upset because he's one of my major role models. I know he's human and he made a mistake. He told our pastor and resigned yesterday. Thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated for him, his wife, and two little daughters.

[Frown]

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Drumsntolkien)))
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Stryker, I meant what's the legal age in London? (no, I didn't get to go to any pubs [Frown] )

(((((drumsntolkein))))) [Frown]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

eruve, i think it's either 14 or 16

and he's 17

sorry i don't have a working parentheses on this computer right now.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Noooooooo!!!
I could've gone to a pub!!!
[Wall Bash]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

A few days ago my five-year-old brother went with my Mom to visit some relatives, and they called a few minutes ago to tell us that he broke his leg yesterday. [Frown] It's only a fracture, so it probably won't have any long-term affects.

(((((everybody)))))

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Eruve))) You deserve a hug, even if you do keep torching me.
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Kylie)))
(((ludosti)))
(((Zoto)))

[Group Hug] Everyone [Group Hug]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Drums)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((breyer)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Stryker)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((fallow)))))
(((((Kai O)))))
(((((Telp)))))

(((((Sawah)))))
(((((Danny)))))
(((((Nickita)))))
(((((Joshy)))))

(((((Jeremy)))))

(((((everyone who wants)))))

I could use a few, if that's okay... [Smile]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

((((tt&t))))
((((Eruve & little brother))))
((((drumsntolkien))))
((((Raia))))
((((Anna))))
((((Stryker))))
((((rivka))))

((((Anyone who wants))))

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((tt&t)))
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Eruve & brother)))
(((Zotto)))
(((Zevlag)))

[Group Hug] Everyone [Group Hug]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

I'm really sorry, I still don't have time to hug everyone individually, what with all the stuff I have to do today...

But I'm still going to be spoiled and ask for a hug. I could really really use one right now. [Cry] I hate having to say goodbye to those I'm really close to... I've never been good at it, and last night was really rough. ((((((((((((((((((((((Alcon))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm going to miss you a TON!

I'm going to miss all my other friends too, but I'll see most of them again before I leave. *gulp* ((((((((((((((((((((You guys))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((Hatrack))))))))))) [Frown]

(edit: I forgot to mention that there's another friend of mine who went to France, and her family is immediately packing her off to another vacation the minute she gets back... they're literally leaving from the airport. I talked to them and said I was leaving for a year, and that we really wanted to see each other first, to say goodbye and stuff, but they absolutely refused to delay even a few hours... heaven forbid that they miss two hours of quality beach time. So that didn't work either, so now this really really good friend of mine is coming back from France, and I can't see her until I come back from Israel, because her family are all jerks.)

[ July 25, 2004, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Raia ]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Raia)))
Corwin
Member # 5705

((((Raia)))) On the good side, we're here with you wherever you go ! [Group Hug]
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) [Frown] Email me your new address before you go! Or, I guess, after would work too. [Wink] Tzetzchem l'shalom!
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
((((((((((tt&t))))))))))
((((((((((Eruve&bro))))) How's he doing?
(((((breyer)))))
((((((((((d'n't)))))))))) [Frown]
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Val)))))

(((((you!)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Corwin))))) Yes, this is true. One goodbye I don't have to go through.

(((((rivka))))) I don't have an address yet. I'll give it to you once I get one!

Thanks for the hugs. I really wish I knew what to do with myself, I'm just sitting here and crying. I should be packing or something, but I can't bring myself to do so. [Frown] I slept horribly last night, I cried myself to sleep, and kept waking up in tears every few hours. Oy.

rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Raia)))))))))) Moving SUUUUUUUCKS! And the stress of knowing you're going far away for a year doesn't help. Deep breaths, metukah! (((((Raia)))))
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

((((((((((Raia)))))))))) Leaving for a YEAR?!! I would be really upset if I dedn't get to see my friends for a year. Will you at least have internet access? ((((((((((Raia))))))))))
(((((Rivka))))) I haven't heard from them again, but they did say he has a full leg cast, and is using crutches. (somehow I can't picture someone 3 ft tall using crutches) I bet he's getting spoiled, though.
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Derrell)))))

(((((everyone)))))

Raia
Member # 4700

[Cry]

This is just getting worse and worse, instead of better... my parents and I are at each others' throats all the time, I really miss Alcon, Lauren's plane landed yesterday and I didn't get to see her, I leave in five days, and have about three weeks worth of stuff to get done, which is my own fault, which proves my dad right that I'm a complete failure, which doesn't make me feel any better... I'm working at the musical 9:00 - 4:00 every day which is fun, but just EATS up all my time, and then I come home to grumpy parents who are constantly contradicting themselves (this doesn't seem to matter to them as long as I get blamed for whatever the problem is). I'm really tired, I keep waking myself up in tears in the middle of the night, so I'm exhausted for lack of sleep, and I'm beginning to REALLY not want to leave.

Other than that, everything's just peachy. [Cry]

Anti-Christ
Member # 5714

- posted      Profile for Anti-Christ           Edit/Delete Post 
I make a special off-the-forum-rule exception to say this:

(((((Raia)))))

Don't worry about not getting anything done. DOn't worry about what people think about you, whether they are right or wrong. You'll get done what you ABSOLUTELY need to, and everything else will find a way to fall into place. I know this because I have had to say goodbye to many friends leaving the country, and they ALL, EVERY single one, went through the same thing. I know how frightening it can be that you won'thave everything jsut right, or something may go wrong, but just remember: once you get there, anything not already settled will settle itself. I wish you the VERY best of luck, and do remember to send me a postcard (you may take your time [Smile] )

(((((Raia)))))

And feel free to contact me, if you need someone to talk to.

The D.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Raia))))) [Frown] Most of it will go away once you leave. I'm sorry about missing Alcon and friends, though. That sucks. (((((Raia)))))

(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Corwin)))))

(((((Danny))))) You need to stop saying what I want to say, only better, little missy. *stern look*

[ July 26, 2004, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: tt&t ]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))

I miss you a ton too! Just think about the upside to leaving: NO MORE PARENTS!! They're at your throat, becuase its their last few days to have any control over you! Come end of the week, you're completely free of them, you don't have to see them anymore than you want to, you don't have to listen to them, you'll be on your own in Israel! So hang in there! And I already told you, you have my cell phone #, my im, and my e-mail, if you need a shoulder to cry on (in the virtual sense) I'm still just a net connection or phone call away... its not nearly as good as being there in person, but its better than nothing right?

(((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((((((((((((((Alcon)))))))))))))))))) *sniff* Most definitely better than nothing. [Smile]
(((((D))))) Wow, Damien, thank you so much for that... it made me cry, but it also made me feel a little better, that was really sweet of you. Thank you.
(((((tt&t))))) You're another one who's had to put up with me whining a lot! Thanks, Kylie, thanks so much.
(((((rivka, Eru, and others who have hugged me))))) Thanks to you guys, you keep me sane-ish!
(((((Everyone))))) I'm sorry to be whining so much, this is just a good outlet for me, and I'm taking advantage... feel free to ignore me if I get annoying, I just need to get away sometimes. My house is kind of unbearable right now. [Frown]

Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Raia))) I hope things get better soon, buddy.
(((The D)))
(((Rivka))) Advice MASTER!
(((Derrel & Eruve)))
(((everyone else who hugged me)))

(((Kylie)))

(((Hugthread)))

[Group Hug]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

Is it normal to be depressed for a week and a half before your period every single time?

I'm never depressed for long enough to hit the 2 week mark, which makes me scared that this is just normal and I'm making a big deal over nothing.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((blacwolve))))) It can be, but see your doctor, there are things that can be done. [Smile]
(((((Raia))))) [Wave] Anytime you need someone to talk to, I'm here.
(((((Alcon))))) I like your attitude [Wink] . I'm glad you guys have each other, and I'm sorry this will be a hard year. Keep smiling. [Smile]
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Rivka))))) Hug master, advice master, how soon will she take over the world? [Eek!]
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((breyer)))))

(((((Jeremy))))) [Razz]

rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((blacwolve)))))))))) I'm NOT a doctor or anything, but it sounds kind of like PMDD (and another link), which is a bit like PMS on speed. [Wink] TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR, please? (((((blacwolve)))))
(((((tt&t))))) What makes you think I haven't already? [Evil]
(((((Zotto!)))))
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) If we're not allowed to whine in this thread, I am in BIG trouble! (((((Raia)))))
(((((Alcon))))) You're a good friend. [Smile]
(((((D))))) So are you!
(((((Eruve))))) Glad he's doing ok. I remember one of my brothers using crutches at about 3 feet tall. He was kinda cute, actually.
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Val)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((breyer)))))
(((((Anna)))))

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

(((((tt&t))))))
(((((rivka)))))) That sounds exactly like it! Thank you so much.

rivka
Member # 4859

*grin* Isn't the 'Net great for research? Please do talk to your doctor about it. [Smile] (((((blacwolve)))))
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.