FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 46)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
(((rivka)))
(((BannaOj)))
(((kat)))

I did not. Apparently, anyway. They never did talk to me directly, but my friends who are in it say there's somebody there with that part. What I especially like is that he did not audition for the role . . . they went out and got him. So when they didn't choose me, it was not because they had somebody better, but because they really didn't want me.

[Razz] on them.

[Dont Know]

Thanks for all the good thoughts.

[Smile]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
(((((rivka)))))
(((((raia)))))
(((((zotto)))))
((((bannaoj)))))
(((((katharina)))))
(((((xavier)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((zevlag)))))
(((((the regulars)))))

I know I haven't visited this thread in a while, but thanks to everyone who has still given out hugs (you know who you are Josh, rivka). Phil (Xavier) came to visit me a second time and I asked him to come live with me and he said yes! I am thrilled and as we speak he is in San Diego packing up his things and saying goodbye to the beach. Hope you all have been well.

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((Icky))))))))))

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Icarus, you might have been their second choice, but they might have seen something else that guy did and really liked it and thought him perfect for the part... so they decided to try and get him. But it might have been the case that if that didn't work out that you were next in line. Then again... (((Icarus)))
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

- posted      Profile for kyrie   Email kyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((raia))))) [Eek!] yiks! your already at college!
(((((blacwolve))))) [Smile] its nice to be able to talk to my old friends again.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((((((All of you)))))))))))))))))))

I have a TON of homework, I mean, from now until next week basically (but it's due tomorrow), so I'll have to just pop in, say that you all rock, and leave! Sorry, I know it's frightfully rude of me.

Kyrie, Zotto! and Val, welcome back! [Wave]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((kyrie))))) Welcome back!
((((((((((Ic)))))))))) [Frown] How incredibly RUDE and unprofessional! And yeah, totally [Razz] on them.
(((((Val))))) So does that mean you're not coming out here to visit after all? Bummer! But I'm glad you two are happy. [Smile]
(((((Hobbes)))))
(((((Alcon)))))
(((((Raia))))) Good luck on the homework. Did you suitcase ever show up? Have you killed your smoking apartment-mate in her sleep yet? [Wink]
(((((AJ)))))
(((((Zot)))))
(((((kat))))) [Smile]
(((((Eruve))))) Heehee! [Big Grin]
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((sawah)))))
(((((breyer)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Zevlag)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Raia! I have tickets! *dances*

Check out the Jerusalemcon thread for details. [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anti-Christ
Member # 5714

- posted      Profile for Anti-Christ           Edit/Delete Post 
(((((all)))))

Everyone must now listen to Saves the Day - Take Our Cars Now! because it is an awesome song. Email me if you need it. wtlssndlssfthlss@gmail. Seriously, listen to it.

The D.

P.S.-It's also at savestheday.com on the audio/video page, on the "I'm Sorry I'm Leaving" album. =)

[ August 09, 2004, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Anti-Christ ]

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
((((Hatrack)))) [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Olivia and family)))
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Kylie)))
(((ludosti)))
(((Zevlag)))
(((Zotto)))

A special one for all who are travelling to Kamacon. [Group Hug] (((Kamacon attendees))) [Group Hug] Have a safe trip.

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Blacwolve))) so, what's going on today, and how can I foul it up?
(((Kyrie))) You better get back soon.

Hmmm, I go to Europe for 3 weeks and nobody hugs me while I'm gone, I think I deserve some hugs, or maybe I'm just dazed, confused, and jet-lagged. [Dont Know] Plus the fact that according to the airlines, I had no checked luggage since Amsterdam, at that point it just disappears. [Wall Bash]

((((Hatrack)))) I'm back, and I'm not leaving town any time in the near future. [Monkeys]

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Pixie)))

Devorcing parents is really stressing I hear. Take my hug, I hope it brightns your day.

Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

((((((((((((((((((All of you)))))))))))))))))))))))) I have class in a moment! Eep! Love you all! [Smile]

And rivka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

- posted      Profile for kyrie   Email kyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Im comeing home tomorrow! Im excited although it has been great seeing all my relitives.

((((raia))))we should email each other, i want know all about your school!
((((((pixie))))))i am really sorry about your parents, make sure to take care of your self.
((((blacwolve))))
((((rivka))))
((((stryker))))

Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Arsed... bad day bad day bad day. I've been grumpy as hell all day, and people who come near me today have been risking being stood up against a wall and being summarily shot. I hosted a LAN party saturday night which meant staying up all night and sleeping all day. The night before I hosted it I had slept a measely 5 hours or so. Not much at all. Sunday I had to move back to my dad's house for the week. My parents divorced in the spring and this was the first transfer back and forth from house to house. Last week was my first week at my mom's house. Needless to say, the move was stressful as hell. Whats worse was, my mom didn't just let me go as soon as I was packed as I would have liked so I could just get the hell out of there, but forced me to wait with her and my brother till my dad came to get my brother. Both of them were tense and stressed as hell and my mom cannot for the life of her hold her emotions in, so the entire ****ing house was tense. Neither mom nor dad is being very... good about things. They're both acting like teenagers in the middle of a bad breakup after a bad relationship. There is an immense amount of passive aggressiveness, lieing, coloring the truth and outright malice for the other on both sides. And its driving my brother and I crazy. Becuase whoever we're with we get to hear them talk crap about the other parent. And they hide it under: "I just wanted to tell you that this is what the other person said/is doing/has done." As if "Oh I'm being helpful, I just think you should know this." Bullshit. The scary thing is: from what I've been told this has been an extremely easy, mature, and calm divorce. I really pity those who's parents are being even more vilolent about divorcing [Frown] Pixie I can feel your pain *HUG*.

So that said: Sunday night and the switch were miserable. Then I didn't sleep at all. I finally fell asleep at around 7:30 am today... only to have my dad wake me up at about 9 am complaining that the DSL modem was down. The DSL at my dad's house had been acting up. It normally gets about 150 kbs download speed, but it had been getting between 6 and 20... about what a really good dialup modem gets. It had also been disconnecting at random times. Its generally my job to keep the network up and running in both houses. I'm the computer geek. So, unable to sleep last night, I had at around 2 am decided to take a shot at fixing the modem and see what happened. After poking around some I noticed that there was an upgrade option in the modems system, and that our system was rather extremely out of date. Guessing this might be the cause I clicked on the update button. The update appeared to go through fine until the modem reboot at which point it went KABOOM. The message I get when I try to access the modems system? "You modems system has been damaged, this may have been due to a failed update or corrupted memmory." There had been no warning on the update that that might happen. I now had no internet, and no hope of getting a technical support representative by phone at 2 am. So I decided to call it quits until morning. 9 am, after an hour and a half of sleep. Dad comes into my room (he knows I didn't fall asleep until very late), "Daniel the modem is down, I'm getting no signal." "Yeah, dad I know I tried to upgrade the system to fix its flakiness last night and it went kaboom. I'll fix it after I sleep more." So does he accept that and leave? No of course not. He settles down in my desk chair and procedes to bombard me with questions of all natures about the modem, what went wrong, and anything else he can think of. Meanwhile I'm feeling sick to my stomach, I'm exhausted as hell and my chances of getting anymore sleep are looking very grim. To make matters worse my brother wandered in to my room shortly there after to bug my dad about the internet down. The last thing I needed was an "What did you do to the internet, Daniel?" just then from my 13 year old little brother who makes use of the two networks I keep operational, whines when they don't work but makes little effort to fix them, and when something won't work on his comp has no qualms about breaking mine in an attempt to get it working on mine. I eventually stormed out of the room at about 10:00 after enduring about an hour of this still trying to sleep and collapsed in my dads room closing the door behind me. Not long afterwards my brother could be heard yelling across the house: "Where did Daniel go?" I didn't answer him, I just wanted to sleep. I hoped he would give up. He didn't, he found me. Then it was dad with another question, then my brother with a phone call, dad requesting my password to the webserver I run so he could access the modem cause it wasn't putting out a wireless signal, despite the fact that all he needed to do was plug in an ethernet chord and that I'd already told him this three times. I finally had to do it form him. This is the phsycology college proffessor who does advanced research into perception and action and works with the Virtual Reality cave at the university here. He couldn't figure out what I meant by: "Just plug into the LAN network." They finally bugged off enough for me to collapse back in my own bed and fall asleep at about 11:00. I got an hour and a half of sleep before my dad woke me up again, saying I shouldn't sleep to late or I'd end up jet lagged. He's probably right, but after a total of 2 and a half hours of sleep and what had happened that morning I was ready to just shoot him, smash my alarm clock, behead my brother and sleep for three days straight. I got up and got a cup of tea instead.

I then spent the rest of the day trying to get my dad and brother to clear off my tail and trying not to yell at them too much, and trying to just suck it up when they yelled back. The modem is now fixed. My dad finally got it fixed and I should be really thankful to him for fixing it and saving me the trouble. Though it might have been faster for me to do it as I actually understand how the bloody thing works and I did about as much work as I would have had to anyway just explaining it to him. I should probably be asleep now, but I'm so frustrated with life the universe everything and the past 3 days or so that sleeping isn't an option until I can vent. I'll just end up tossing and turning like I did last night.

Long story short: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((((((((((((Alcon)))))))))))))))))))) [Frown] Man, I hope my ex and I aren't managing to mess with our kids as much as your parents are with you! (((((Alcon))))
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Alcon))))) [Frown]

I hope you feel better tomorrow... I hope you can get some sleep! Good luck.

(((((Alcon)))))

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Alcon))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am SO sorry... I wish I could be there to hug you in person, but this will have to do for now... just believe me, it WILL get easier... your parents will be better about the divorce once it's not so fresh, your little brother will get used to it more (and once he's older and he matures some, he'll start to get the idea once you've kicked him out of your room a few times)... *HUG HUG HUG* All I can say is try and stay happy! [Frown] I know this is cold comfort, I really wish I could do more! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Alcon))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((Everyone else)))))))))))))))) It's been ages since I've actually listed you guys by name, I apologize for that... but I've been kept very busy trying to chase after my life that is most insistingly trying to run away from me, and I'm kept on my toes trying to keep up!

See, that sentence made no sense... I REALLY need to get some sleep tonight...

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Alcon)))
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Kylie)))
(((ludosti)))
(((Eruve)))
(((Olivia & family)))
(((Shan)))
(((Zevlag)))
(((Zotto)))
(((CT & mr boy))) Two very cool people.

[Group Hug] Everyone [Group Hug]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Derrel)))
(((Raia)))
(((Alcon)))
(((allthoseotherhugthreaders)))

(((Kylie))) Because she's tired and has Big Plans for tomorrow and so needs lots of goodrest and sweetdreams tonight. [Kiss]

(((and everyone else))) [Cool]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((Eruve))))))) Good night, sleep well, I'll most likely kill you in the morning
(((((((Derrell))))))) Thou dastaradly pantaloon
((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))) B-town seems so dead, c'est la vie, I hope oyu have a vunderbar time.

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Rhaegar))))) [ROFL]
(((((Raia))))) I hope you get used to everything. Don't forget to relax! Sleep is good! [Smile]
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((TT&T)))))
(((((Alcon))))))
(((((Kyrie)))))
(((((Pixie)))))
(((((Stryker)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Icarus)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((SoberTillNoon)))))
(((((Everyone)))))
[Group Hug]
*whew* I think I've caught up now...

[ August 20, 2004, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((CT)))Sara, you will be missed.
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Kylie)))
(((ludosti)))
(((Eruve)))
(((Zevlag)))
(((Zotto)))

Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
(((rivka)))
(((corwin)))
(((blacwolve)))
(((Val))) I haven't heard from you or Phil in a while, how's things?
(((Derrell)))
(((Raia)))
(((alcon)))
(((D)))
(((zotto)))
(((Sarah))) Yes you! RRR
(((kylie)))

Some people don't like that this thread exists... so sad.

(((everyone here)))

It's so nice to be able to come here and see people that still give hugs, and even more so to me. So encouraging.

[ August 21, 2004, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Zevlag ]

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got home from the ER, set my hand on fire, it hurts, and typing one handed isn't fun either. I feel so amazingly smart right now. [Wall Bash]
Stryker

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I hate moving.

I HATE MOVING.

I HATE MOVING.

. . . oh, and I hate boxes too.

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((Rivka))) I'd give you a hand,but I don't have a spare one at the moment.
Zotto!
Member # 4689

(((Riv))) Boxes are evil and...yeah, they're just evilevilevildevilsevil.

(((The Zev Man))) Word, dude. Hugthread forevah! [Smile]

(((JT))) Owwie. *reminds self to never set self on fire*

(((Derrell))) Dude. [Smile]

(((CT))) I'll miss ya, miss.

(((hatrack)))

I could really, really, reallyreallyreally use a hug, if anyone might be able to muster up their strength.

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Zotto)))))

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((rivka))))) Oh trust me, I hear ya!! *sympathizes COMPLETELY*

(((((Zotto!))))) What's wrong, pal? Is everything ok?

(((((Stryker))))) I'm sorry you burnt your hand, that doesn't sound too fun.

(((((CT))))) Why is everyone saying they'll miss you?? Are you LEAVING?!?!?! I definitely missed that memo, but excuse me while I violently react to this news: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! WHY?!?!? NOOOOO!!! ((((((((((CT))))))))))) Don't go!! I'll miss you!!! [Frown]

(((((Zevlag))))) [Smile] I agree, the hug thread is a wonderful thing. And I'm sorry you'r down, feel better!!

(((((((((((((((Everyone else))))))))))))))))))) I know I said I'd list everyone individually, but I can't! I have midterms this week! I will after my exams are over, really!!! I do love you all individually, but I just don't have time to say so unfortunately!

rivka
Member # 4859

This is me not packing . . . [Razz] . . . although I'll go back to that shortly. The good news is that the little attachment-thing I need to drain my waterbed has been persuaded to attach to the sink. So I don't need to make MORE trips to hardware stores (the one I tried Friday didn't have 'em) for a replacement. phew!

The bad news is there is all this STUFF!!! *dies*

I keep not hugging people. This is bad! Must remedy immediately.

(((((The D)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Stryker))))) OUCH!
(((((STN)))))
(((((Alcon)))))
(((((Sarah)))))
(((((breyer)))))
((((((((((Zotto!))))))))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Ic)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Raia))))) Good luck on the exams!
(((((Zevlag)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))

(((((YOU!)))))

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((BLacwolve))) You had better IM me soon, seeing how you nad Kyrie have abandoned me [Grumble]

(((Kyrie))) Same thing to you

(((Raia))) Yep, I'm just that stupid, may I add, Jack handed me the gasoline [Wall Bash]

(((Zotto)))

I need some hugs, Annie Rivron is in atleast 2 of my classes all year, and I'm not sure how well I'm going to cope with it [Cry]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
((((blacwolve)))) good luck tommorow sweetie

(((((raia)))))

((((((((stryker))))))) ok hugs for the gas thing with jack, and hugs for the annie thing
(((((hatrack))))))

[ August 22, 2004, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: breyerchic04 ]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Josh))))
((((Stryker))))
((((Raia))))
((((rivka))))
((((breyerchic))))

I'm feeling sort of lonely. There was a pinata party at my dorm tonight, but I instead went and watched the Olympics. Pinata parties aren't my thing, and since I'm not very outgoing I don't really like parties where I don't know anyone anyway. However, I just got back and a bunch of people are in the room next to me eating pizza, and I'm realizing that the only people I know here are the ones I know from home.

I assume I'll meet people who I actually have something in common with in my classes and as I join various clubs, but right now it really feels like I won't.
[Frown]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((blacwolve))))) I completely identify with that... my roommate is constantly off partying with people from the various dorms, while I sit in my room and watch movies on my laptop. I've also finished I think six books since I got here... so trust me, I completely understand. I spend my lunch break reading outside instead of talking to people.

(((((((((((Everyone))))))))))))) Hugs since I'm in an extra good mood (DESPITE exams!) It's my birthday!! I'm 18!!! I'm an adult!! Woohoo!!!! [Big Grin]

Zotto!
Member # 4689

For some reason, I left out a Certain Kiwi in my last post. *boggles*

(((Kylie!))) [Kiss]

(((farmgirl))) Thanks. [Smile]

(((Rai))) Just general being-overwhelmed-with-life kinda stuff. No biggee. [Smile]

(((Riv))) Hugmaster!

(((JT, breyer, blacwolve))) [Smile]

(((hatrack)))

(((Kiwi))) For goodmeasure. >_>

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

((((Blacwolve)))) Next time there is a party in your dorm, call me, i'll drive up there inside of a hour and a half, get both of us suffeciently drunk, and we'll meet people in your dorm, and i promise not to sleep with your room mate, or you, unless mike isn't looking [Monkeys]
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Kylie)))
(((ludosti)))
(((Eruve)))
(((Zevlag)))
(((Zotto)))

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I need a hug.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Alt)))

(((Fellow Unreal Hatrackers)))

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((Alt))) You ok?
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Alt))))
((((Stryker)))) You just got yourself uninvited [Razz]
((((Raia)))) I'm sorry, things will get better when regular classes start.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((blacwolve))))) I'm sure they will. [Smile]
((((((((((Alt)))))))))) I don't know what the problem is, but I hope it gets better!
(((((Zot))))) Ah, I see... well, that's still deserving of a hug! I understand. [Smile] (((((Zotto!)))))
(((((rivka))))) Just... because. And because she's visiting me!
((((((((((((((((((Everyone)))))))))))))))))))))

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I need hugs, multiple hugs. I went to my first class today and it went pretty well, I should make an A, but during the break I went to ask about the time of a class I was waitlisted on, evidently I had missed the first meeting, so I probably won't get it, I'm just feeling a little bad about this.
So hatrack to the rescue! [Group Hug]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

((((breyerchic)))) ((((breyerchic)))) ((((breyerchic)))) (multiple hugs... how's that ?)
((((Raia))))
((((rivka))))
((((Those who start school, who started school, who will start school))))
((((Kama-tour-not-goers))))
and... ((((Kama-tour-goers))))

[Smile]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

I really need a hug right now [Cry]

Here's why first day of school story

Corwin
Member # 5705

((((((((((Stryker))))))))))
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I hugged you in the other thread but ((((((Stryker)))))

And (((corwin))) for hugging me when I needed it

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Stryker))))
I feel sorry for you.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.