FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 8)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*runs in*
*hugs everyone quickly*
*runs out*
[Big Grin]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Damien)))))

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((rivka))))) [Wave]
(((((Narnia))))) [Kiss]
(((((Eru))))) [Monkeys]
(((((Damien))))) [Hat]
(((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Everyone)))))
I'm leaving for the weekend, and I'll be going through computer withdrawal. [Frown]
(((((Everyone again)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
*runs in*
*douses everyone in lighter fluid*
*runs out*

Oops, almost forgot:
*tosses lit match in*
[Big Grin]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*tackle hugs Black Mage before he can leave*
[Razz]

rivka
Member # 4859

[Roll Eyes] *sprays everyone with flame retardant*

Would you mind keeping the pointless violence elsewhere? [Razz]

Otherwise, we'll just have to HUG you until you cut it out. [Evil]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet! We can get back to ruining the Hug Thread now!
*tosses buckets of fish guts on everyone*

Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Young man, you get back here and clean up the mess you just made! [Grumble]
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't dream of leaving this mess for you to clean up.
*pours gasoline on the fish guts and starts it on fire*
Now you have to live with the smell! [Evil Laugh]
(That's the real nasty garbage-eating, radioactive fish guts)

Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[Cry]

I could REALLY use a hug right now. Thanks. *sobs*

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((RAIA)))

Sorry I didn't reply to your email yet! *is ashamed*

Also sorry I'm never on AIM. *is abashed*

(((RAIA))) [Frown]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Raia)))))))))) [Frown]
(((((Zotto!))))) Well, if you're so sorry, why are you still not logged in, hmm? [Wink]
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Narnia)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))

Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm sorry, I logged off, AIM shut itself down again but it will be restarted in a minute(((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))) I hope you feel better soon ((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

(((((((((RAIA)))))))))))))
cheer up! [Big Grin]

Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Raia)))))

At least I replied to your email, right? Take care.

DXM

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Hey, I replied to her e-mail. Ummm about 5 minutes ago. Ummm....yeah. So THERE! [Razz]

(((((Raia)))))
(((((Everyone)))))
gotta go!

Raia
Member # 4700

Thank you all SO much for the hugs, I really really needed them, but I think it's all better now. [Smile] Thank you all so so much!! Dunno what I'd do without you people!

(((((Zotto!))))) Hehe, it's ok!! But right now *assumes military voice* cut the chatter!! Get on AIM!! Right now!! *drops military voice*
(((((rivka))))) Thank you so much, you are so sweet!! [Wave]
(((((Eru))))) Awww, thank you, and thank you for the e-mail!!
(((((Damien))))) [Smile] Yes, you did. I feel special, lots of e-mails circulating around my inbox!! [Wink]
((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))) Thank you so so so so so so so so so so much, I can't thank you enough, you are just so wonderful, thank you THANK YOU!!!! (((((Marek))))) Thank you!!!! [Kiss]

Marek
Member # 5404

I could kind of use a hug. [Frown]
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Oh my god, I am so so sorry, I really really am, now I made him need a hug, I am SO sorry!! (((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))) Please, please forgive me!!!

[Cry] I could use one too.

Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs Raia, then flamethrowers her*
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] I'm so sorry [Kiss] and THANK YOU, so so much [Kiss]
Marek
Member # 5404

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]
Thank you so so so so so so much! You are so wonderful, thank you so much, thank you (((((((Raia)))))))thank you ((((Raia)))) [Kiss] thank you, (((((((Raia)))))))thank you ((((Raia)))) [Kiss] thank you, (((((((Raia)))))))thank you ((((Raia)))) [Kiss] thank you
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]
(((((((((Raia))))))))) [Kiss] ((((((((Raia)))))))) [Kiss] (((((((Raia))))))) [Kiss]

Marek
Member # 5404

(((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))) [Kiss] ((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))) [Kiss] (((((((((((Raia))))))))))) [Kiss] ((((((((((Raia)))))))))) [Kiss] (((((((((Raia))))))))) [Kiss] ((((((((Raia)))))))) [Kiss] (((((((Raia))))))) [Kiss] ((((((Raia)))))) [Kiss] (((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))
Zotto!
Member # 4689

Goodness. Get a room, you two. [Big Grin] [Monkeys]

(((You.)))

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
We should have a thread dedicated to Marek and Raia's relationship.

That said:
(((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

apparently such a thread already exists and I was just too dense to get it. [Blushing] Sorry!
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[Blushing]

((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss]
(((((blacwolve))))) *pat pat*
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Zotto!))))) [Wave]
(((((Narnia))))) [Monkeys]
(((((Eru))))) Come back soon!!! We miss you!!!
((((((((((((The rest of you people))))))))))))

Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Any bid's on the next Hatrack romance? [Wink]

...That said, I need a hug. [Frown]

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

nope, no guesses here [Dont Know] that said...

(((((Pixie))))) I hope you feel better soon
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Damien)))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Marek)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
((((((((((Pixie))))))))))

(((((you want 'em, you know you do)))))

Raia
Member # 4700

Awww, Pixie!!! ((((((((((((Pixie))))))))))))))
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Narnia))))) Speaking of people who need to get online once in a while...
(((((Zotto!))))) *coughslookabovecoughs*
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Eru))))) Come back!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

rivka
Member # 4859

Hmmph! Ditto what Raia said!

Zotto!, five minutes on AIM is nice and all, but not when you ignore my IM. *pouts*

Raia
Member # 4700

Yeah, what rivka said!! You didn't reply! It was very distressing!! *pouts too*
rivka
Member # 4859

And it was, apparently, more than once -- Raia wasn't on when I tried IMing. *glares*
Marek
Member # 5404

She wasn't on either time yesterday when I tried, and I didn't get any answer either. I thought it was just me. [Blushing]

[ November 16, 2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Marek ]

Raia
Member # 4700

What??? When did you try??? [Dont Know]
blacwolve
Member # 2972

She wasn't responding to me either, but I just thought she was too busy for me.
Marek
Member # 5404

I said it wrong, I didn't mean Raia wasn't responding. What I meant was Raia wasn't on either of the times I tried to IM Zotto!, but Zotto! never responded to me when I did, the same thing rivka and Raia were saying so I was just confirming it was more than once his screen name was on line but he apparently wasn't.

(((((Zotto!))))) Zotto! [Wave] I believe you mentioned before someone else useing your computer and AIM turning on when they connected to the internet even though you weren't actually there, that has happened to me a few times, and I'm assuming that is what happened yesterday.

(((((blacwolve))))) Sorry for the confussion, but Raia did answer me when I talked to her on AIM.

(((((((Raia))))))) I'm also sorry for confusing you (((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

WOOHOO!!! I'M BACK! [Big Grin]

((((((((Raia)))))))) awww...I was missed. I feel special. [Big Grin]
((((((((Mikola Mozhaiski))))))) [Smile]
((((((((Zotto)))))))))
((((((((Blacwolve)))))))))
((((((((Pixie))))))))
((((((((Rivka))))))))))
((((((((Narnia))))))))
((((((((Damien)))))))
((((((((Black Mage)))))))
((((((((Rhaegar)))))))) [Razz]

((((((((YOU!!!)))))))) [Big Grin]

Raia
Member # 4700

WHEN DID YOU PEOPLE (RIVKA AND BLACWOLVE) TRY TO IM ME AND I DIDN'T ANSWER?!? I ALWAYS ANSWER!! *breathes* I feel better now. [Smile] I'm sorry if I didn't answer, but maybe you can give me a time, or something...

(((((Eru))))) Welcome back! [Wave]
(((((Zotto!))))) *coughs* [Razz]
(((((rivka))))) [Smile]
(((((Narnia))))) [Kiss]
(((((Damien))))) [Monkeys]
(((((blacwolve))))) [Roll Eyes]
(((((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

A. I gave you two hours.
B. I couldn't have not been responded to by Zotto! because I do not have Zotto!'s sn

rivka
Member # 4859

Raia, deeeep breath, 'k? [Wink] I didn't say you weren't responding, I said you weren't on when I tried to IM Zotto! -- that is, that you could not have been trying at the same time.

And Marek is right, I forgot about Zotto! having been logged on by someone else. [Blushing] Which is probably what happened last night. Which excuses the not-responding. But means he's been logging in even LESS than I had thought. [No No] [Wink]

(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Pixie)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Narn)))))

Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
A. I gave you two hours.
?????????????????

And rivka, I get it, thanks. [Smile]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

lol, AIM frustrating people.
((((everyone who has crappy AIM))))))
[Big Grin]

Marek
Member # 5404

Am I the only who wonders if we are being too hard on Zotto? I mean he has pointed out that part of his lack of time spent on AIM and hatrack is because of his school work, and since I have been reminded many times that my school work has suffered from the amount of time I spend online I can't help but respect him makeing for a difficult choice there.

anyway...

((((((Eruve)))))) I'm glad you are back, and still using that whole name? Mikola is fine for short [Smile] but since you are being formal (((((Eruve Nandiriel))))) [Razz]

((((((Zotto!)))))) We just wants you to be online because you are such a cool guy and we miss you. (by we I'm referring to everyone who has complained about your lack of time online, even though I really shouldn't speak for anyone else [Blushing] )

(((((((tt&t))))))) Where have you gone? maybe I'm just not reading the right threads but I haven't seen a post by you in a while. You should post here more [Wave]

((((((Pixie)))))) I hope that things are better or are at least getting that way

((((((rivka))))))

((((((Damien))))))

((((((Narnia))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] Thank you (I won't say the rest now or someone may feel the need to make another room thread [Roll Eyes] )

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Marek))))) You're right. We should let Zotto! get online when it works for him.
(((((Zotto!))))) Now? No? How about NOW? [Wink]
(((((tt&t))))) Hope you're enjoying being home!
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Narn)))))
(((((Damien)))))

Zotto!
Member # 4689

CRAP!

Raia! I'm SO SO SO sorry for getting cut off last night! (I said something like "I'll be back in a sec" and then my puter DIED! (I'm posting this from school...shh, don't tell my prof!) I was also talking to Emp, but I think he left before my comp went offline.

LOL, thanks, Marek, for your defense of my scoolwork. You're pretty much on the money, there. and if I'm actually ON AIM, I will ALWAYS answer. I don't know how you people are seeing me as "online", because the only two times I've actually BEEN online, Raia's been there!

I feel all speshul cuz you guys want to talk to me...LOL, but be warned, I'm neither charming nor suave when instant messaging. (or...EVER, really. [Razz] )

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Zotto!))))) Don't worry about it! Relax, it's ok!! I figured something like that had happened!! [Roll Eyes] Hehe, it's ok, Zotto!! It's quite alright.
(((((rivka))))) [Wave]
(((((Narnia))))) [Angst] Where are you?? Haven't seen you in a while, come BACK! [No No]
(((((tt&t))))) [Monkeys]
(((((Damien))))) [Wave]
(((((Pixie))))) [Wave] Things going better now?
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

(((((Raia))))) You're aways so nice, you deserve more credit.

(((((Mikola Mozhaiski))))) I just think this name is so cool. [Big Grin] I'll start saying "Marek", but I'll always think of you as "Mikola Mozhaiski". [Big Grin] (((((Marek)))))

(((((Zotto!))))) Get off that computer and work on school! [Wink] *looks innocent* uhh...hehe...I shouldn't be on either.

(((((Pixie))))) Are you back to a cheery state of happiness now? [Smile]

(((((Narnia)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Rivka)))))

(((((YOU!))))) [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.