FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation (Page 50)

This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  129  130  131   
Author Topic: The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
quid, that was Tante that was asking the time. However, I appreciate the thought. [Smile]

*Steals last post and runs*

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
Nuh uh!
Mine!

It's in Ithaca now!

Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
*sneaks up behind kojabu, and steals it back*

*Runs off to Germany with it.*
[Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh] [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altáriël of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altáriël of Dorthonion   Email Altáriël of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
*Stomps on Stan*
I've got it! It's mine! I have the last post!
*Kojabu is like: It's more beautiful than I ever thought!
*I'm like: Everyone, everyone! Stop fighting!!! I have the last post! I have seen the top of the mountain, and you will worship me as though I were a god!!

*everyone stomps on me and as I lay dying, I'm like: I regret nothing! I lived as few men dared to dream!

EDIT: This is a reference to Red vs. Blue

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:
*Stomps on Stan*
I've got it! It's mine! I have the last post!
*Kojabu is like: It's more beautiful than I ever thought!
*I'm like: Everyone, everyone! Stop fighting!!! I have the last post! I have seen the top of the mountain, and you will worship me as though I were a god!!

*everyone stomps on me and as I lay dying, I'm like: I regret nothing! I lived as few men dared to dream!

EDIT: This is a reference to Red vs. Blue

I love that episode.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
*meekly* Can I have the Last Post?
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altáriël of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altáriël of Dorthonion   Email Altáriël of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
No, you may not.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Please?
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, why not?
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

YES! And everyone has to listen to that. Aren't you a goddess Evie?
Altáriël of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

No! I claimed to be a devine being first! You must obey me!
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Well at least you could learn how to spell "divine". I refuse to follow a deity who cannot spell.
Stan the man
Member # 6249

[ROFL]
AoD, I worship no one.

*Scales mountain and takes Last Post back*

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

I need a nap before I got to a man-jama (don't ask) party tonight, and I swore I would not rest until I held the Last Post. My previous meekness was a sham. Therefore, I take back the Last Post and bid farewell, as I am going some place none of you can follow. Mwahahaha.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
kojabu, but what about quid's triumph?
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Oops, I missed the whole last page! Oh well, I can at least console myself with the fact that I have the last post.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:
Oops, I missed the whole last page! Oh well, I can at least console myself with the fact that I have the last post.

At the moment, that seems unlikely to last.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
yoink
Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
c'est moi
Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

[Evil Laugh] MINE! [Evil Laugh]
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Wow. Thats ... well shoot, now I'm not gonna be able to go to bed for fear of dreams.
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Hi everybody!
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

[Laugh] [Wave] [Taunt]

Hey Derrell!

sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Hi everyone!
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
<pads post count>
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

eh hem, eh hem.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
<bumps>

So the new boys can have a place to play.

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

I so had it for like, 20 days there! And you had to RUIN it. Gosh.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Posting in the Last Post Thread is so immature, and such a cheap post-whoring way to boost your post count, that I lose respect for anyone who does so.

You would never catch a serious Hatracker racking up hats here.

Clearly I am not serious.

And I am losing respect for myself.

<sigh>

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

<last post in honor of one who has been away from hatrack for too long [Cry] >
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:
And quid sets the record for the longest time ever to hold the last post!

Congratulations, quid!

[Party]

Wow. A whole month. Go figger. [Smile]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if there's a way to trick others into letting you win. Obviously you can't promise something. If they did, the others could simply re-last-post after the delivery. If they didn't deliver, the others would simply get annoyed eventually and re-las-post for the heck of it.

Wow that was a struggle to word and it came out like.... Oh well.

Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Smile]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Im afraid the last post is mine.
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

It is? [Wave]
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
It certainly is [Smile]
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Oh, OK.
Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

- posted      Profile for Vasslia Cora   Email Vasslia Cora         Edit/Delete Post 
The only reall way to win this is to have it locked when you have the last post. So its not the other people you need to bribe.....

Wow, I haven't posted in a while.

Posts: 503 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Party] Last post. [Party]
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

I am going to end your pre-emptive party! this is the last post.
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Taunt] [Taunt] Mine. [Razz] [Razz]
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

In your nightmares.
Derrell
Member # 6062

Mine! You can have it when I go to work in about 15 minutes. [Razz]
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
A last post thread that anyone can easily get into simply by clicking on the last page number?

How pathetic. What a pretender.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

You're old school Icarus. This isn't the last post thread, it's the last post thread the next generation.

And it is mine!

Tatiana
Member # 6776

[Monkeys] [Taunt] [Wave] [Razz] [Smile] [The Wave] [ROFL] [Party]
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid99   Email Geekazoid99         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry its mine now
Posts: 250 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

You and your unreferenced pronouns. It's "THE LAST POST is mine." Jeez.
rCX
Member # 8503

- posted      Profile for rCX           Edit/Delete Post 
The Last Post thread and all of it's reincarnations must DIE! This is the FINAL post.

[No No]

Posts: 164 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  129  130  131   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.