FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The crib of civilization (a game) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The crib of civilization (a game)
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Action well taken, Space Mogol.
As for that Verminspew, I'll take care of him.
*grumble*I've only just revived everyone and people are messing it all up again....

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
*pops knuckles* So does that mean that you yet live? If so then I would be glad to rectify that problem for you.

If you ever attempt to cause trouble in the kingdom of Pokadoodle I will personally see to your demise. And Mogol, if he does cause trouble to the kingdom I shall take care of him myself.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Divine one, I request that Estavares be exiled from your blessed kingdom from this point forward. And should he ever return he shall be beheaded for his actions against Pokadoodle.

I bow myself to your judgement in this matter. [Hail]

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Your request will be denied. Estevares shall not be exiled, he shall be turned into a statue that can see and hear what is happening around him, but he will be stiff as stone. He will be placed in a park where children will run and play around, but when he tries to move, he will not be able to. You will yearn for the day when the seal upon you is broken, but that day will never come unless I choose it so. No one but I can break the seal.
The Zanark has spoken.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Mogol
Member # 9146

- posted      Profile for Space Mogol           Edit/Delete Post 
Sire, do to this war, technology has seen a boost, and spirits are high and happy. Now would be an excellent time to invest in Space exploration and Militarazation. Currently, we have all of the means, technology, and equipment to send several colonies to Mars, we only need the money.

We request $1.2 Trillion dollars for this term to send the colony, terraform, and other.

The space telescope has been used well, and test scores have increased 3 fold. Overall everythingness, is high.

We have discovered a planet in the Alpha Centauri system, that matches Earth, and probably hold intelligent extra terrestrial life.

We request $5.7 Trillion dollars to send a team there to check it out.

An aditional $200 Billion is requested to build several test military space fighters.

In total, SEM department requests $7.1 Trillion.

All will go well.

What do you say, my Zanark?

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

I am not sure that the reserves of Pokadoodle have that much funding......

But we should ask the divine one

Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid99   Email Geekazoid99         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh great Zanark

I, Kagedoz, request from you our great leader to become Head librarian to read all books and be friendly to everyone
also i shall shout quiet every 10 minutes

i also request to be head mathmatician to do all Math findings in which i suddenly stop what i'm doing an write something down on a peice of paper in horrible unreadable handwriting

i also request to be the pessimist to argue every point with Sumitpo to say the worse side of everything

I Request this as your loyal servant [Hail]

Posts: 250 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Mogol
Member # 9146

- posted      Profile for Space Mogol           Edit/Delete Post 
I trust you, and suggest to the great Zanark, that he get this post. He is wise.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clod
Member # 9084

- posted      Profile for clod   Email clod         Edit/Delete Post 
*rushes in, cracks egg over head, and cries*

"Your lordships! I bring news!"

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

What news do you bring Clod?
Speak! Don't leave us in suspense!

Kagedoz, thy request is approved.
Advent, do not worry about funding, as I stated before, the treasury holds over a googolplex dollars. Therefore, Space Mogol, I approve your request, as long as I get Pokamonthly reports on this as well.

Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid99   Email Geekazoid99         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much great ruler [Hail]

Uhh.. i'm sorry for the floor it took so long to approve me that i wrote som calculations on your holy floor

i hope this is ok with your greatness

I will now go read all the books in the great library of Pokadoodle (starts walking out suddenly shout QUIET scaring half the people there)

Posts: 250 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Forgive me for not putting my absolute trust in you divine one.

*bows head to the floor* [Hail]

Grim
Member # 9165

- posted      Profile for Grim           Edit/Delete Post 
Can I be head of human resources oh Divine and omnipotent one? [Hail]
Posts: 96 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clod
Member # 9084

*looks around the variously assembled kneeling and confus-ed*

by what manner should I address you Lord?

*tries to make eye-contact with the Person-In-Charge*

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

I bow before her holiness for she created all of Pokadoodle and rules with grace and kindness. You may address her as our grand Zanarch. [Hail]
clod
Member # 9084

Indeed? Thanks, Advert 115.

"By her grace and holiness of the PoonkaDoodle, may I approach?"

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Advent, Zanark is with a K.
As for you, Grim, your request is approved.

Advent 115
Member # 8914

I appologize divine one. [Hail]
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Don't apologize, dear. Just learn from thy mistakes.
Advent 115
Member # 8914

I shall. I shall.
Grim
Member # 9165

I would like a hundred trillion dollars for research into human cloning, which benefit war and testing purposes. My great Zanark. These soldiers would be brain dead and only know how to fight and listen to there commanders. This would thus eliminate any “human” casualties.

[Evil]

Posts: 96 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

You request is absolutely denied Grim.
You will instead be given 2 billion to fund cyborg research so we make mechanical soldiers instead. That is truly how human casualties will be eliminated.
The Zanark has spoken.

Grim
Member # 9165

Thank you for pointing out my flaw in that plan; I shall do my best to fulfill your request, your humble servant. [Hail]
Grim
Member # 9165

I have one question. Will these cyborgs be stonger then humans? Because in a revolt, I don't know how we would fare.
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

Just don't give them memory because then they wont revolt
Grim
Member # 9165

Thanks, now my research may commence.May cyborgs march. [Wink]
Grim
Member # 9165

The cyborgs are done and I turn them over to Space Mogol, so that he may colonize space.
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, the winds are changing..

<spooky voice> Beware the six fingered men!! </spooky voice>

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim
Member # 9165

Who are the six fingered men?
Advent 115
Member # 8914

I would like to ask Grim, did you install a fail-safe device in all the cyborgs?

And perhaps your next project should be nano technology for all of Pokadoodle to benefit from.

We could have instant healing for everything from minor to life threatening injuries.

We could be stronger and faster of both mind and of body. What think you Grim?

Grim
Member # 9165

"What think you>"

:roll:

I think it sounds splendiferous!

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Good, then you should get started.
I am sure that her holiness will be most pleased to see that you are working so hard on improving the lives of everyone in Pokadoodle.

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

I am most pleased indeed.
One thing I will let you know is that I don't want mistakes. I mean it, I shall not see my people suffer because of negligence from anyone's part. Understood?

suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Great Zanark, thank you for allowing Kagedoz to take the job of the most pessimist of us all [Smile] I’m sure Kagedoz will bring high quality service to this great Queendom! Using pessimism to improve other’s life is a special ability that only a few ever have. Kagedoz will be triumphant at it!

The Sumitpo.

*bows and retires for another Pokadoodleperiod*

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

No there is no way i can bring high quality service to this queendom

and i will not be triumphant about it

Also i will not...*writes somecomplex mathematical problem on a peice of paper*...Um what was i saying...

QUIET

suminonA
Member # 8757

Kagedoz, you really miss the subtle power that you have. It’s not the fact that you think you won’t bring high quality service to this Queendom that is important, but the confidence that you have in that particular belief!
That confidence is one of the great services that you’re bringing forth. You are setting a worthy example!

S.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

No i am not setting a worthy example

i don't have any subtle powers and i'm not bringing good service to pookadoodle

suminonA
Member # 8757

That's the spirit! Go on! You're doing a wonderful job. [Big Grin]

Sumitpo.

Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

NO I AM NOT DOING A WONDERFUL JOB I AM DOING THE WORST POSSIBLE JOB EVER [Mad]

Kagedoz

suminonA
Member # 8757

If only the others would be as sure of their abilities as you are of yours!

Sumi.

PS: as the Official Sumitpo, I'm sure that you could do a much worse job if you really wanted. [Razz]

Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

ARRGH you are just so wrong in your speak i have nothing to say to it

GOOD DAY

Advent 115
Member # 8914

How can you be unhappy in Pokadoodle Kagedoz? I mean this place is perfect.

The sun never sets.

The waters are pure and full of fish.

Our land is ruled by a Divine Goddess who rules with justice and kindness.

And we who live in Pokadoodle are rewarded with long happy lives.

So how can you be so angry? [Confused]

suminonA
Member # 8757

Advent, don't worry! Kagedoz is just doing the Pessimist's job, and in a magnific way I might add.

(as for the angry part, don't be fooled, Gekadoz just wished me a GOOD day! [Smile] )

S.

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Ohh, good I would be horrified at the thought that someone could be unhappy in our beautiful land.

Speaking of beautiful, where is the Goddess?

suminonA
Member # 8757

She will appear soon enough [Smile]
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Hmmm, so how is being Pokadoodles happiest individual going for you?
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

*yawn and stretch*
I jsut woke up.

suminonA
Member # 8757

quote:
Hmmm, so how is being Pokadoodles happiest individual going for you?
Actually, I'm the most optimistic person in Pokadoolde, by vocation. Happiness and Optimism are not interchangeable. BTW, I’d think that our beloved Zanark is the happiest of us all. [Wink]

Su.

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Good afternoon Goddess. [Smile]

I hope you slept well.

Common Man
Member # 9173

- posted      Profile for Common Man           Edit/Delete Post 
"Found sprayed on the palace wall:*

quote:
How can you be unhappy in Pokadoodle Kagedoz? I mean this place is perfect.

The sun never sets.

The waters are pure and full of fish.

Our land is ruled by a Divine Goddess who rules with justice and kindness.

And we who live in Pokadoodle are rewarded with long happy lives.

So how can you be so angry?

Refuse to listen to the LIES of the FALSE QUEEN and her nespotic minions! She will destroy anyone who is different, who offers new ideas, who believes differently! She allows underlings to spend GAZILLIONS in unholy warmongering!

Viva La Revolution! Defend the PEOPLE's RIGHTS! Down with the brainwashing, the machinations of UNDERLINGS who RULE alongside the FALSE QUEEN!

P.S. Buy 1, get 1 free at Pokadoodle's Pottery Barn!

[Monkeys]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.