FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The crib of civilization (a game) (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The crib of civilization (a game)
Common Man
Member # 9173

- posted      Profile for Common Man           Edit/Delete Post 
The people are hungry. Please, have mercy...

*Swarms of flies buzz about. The air is redolent with filth.*

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

- posted      Profile for Nellie Bly   Email Nellie Bly         Edit/Delete Post 
You covered most of them, the only other thing I can think of is our jumping to violence anytime someone blinks wrong.
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Advent 115:
Hmm, I don't think Pokadoodle has one of those.

What would you do as the town lunatic?

Cause chaos.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid99   Email Geekazoid99         Edit/Delete Post 
Any specific type of Chaos
Posts: 250 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Chaos-y chaos. And occasionally throwing a rubber chicken on the ground. Mwuhahahahahaha!
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid99   Email Geekazoid99         Edit/Delete Post 
Not enough Chaos
We need a lot of specific before the report is givin to the great Zanark
so please give a lot of specific

Also Throwing a rubber chiken on the ground is not chaos

Posts: 250 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Just trust me. There will be chaos.

*slaps Geekazoid with a He-Man action figure*

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Whats this? Our people suffer no such thing as hunger! How can this be when our treasury holds over a googaplex of Pokadilly dollars?? Who is responsible for such a thing?

*Organizes a free food convention for all citizens where they get to take home a huge box FILLED with all kinds of food. Enough for a whole month*

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
*Secretly hides AoD's car keys under the couch*

Heh heh heh.

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't drive...You probably hid the keys to my old apartment, those are no good anymore.
I don't need a car anyway, if you guys have given me the title of Goddess, which mind you, I never requested, I guess the least I could do is be able to travel at lightspeed by foot.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Common Man:
The people are hungry. Please, have mercy...

*Swarms of flies buzz about. The air is redolent with filth.*

Are you kidding? Pokadoodle has rich never ending fields filled with fruit and the grasslands and woods filled with animals that are strong and willing to give their lives so that we might live. The people of Pokadoodle are well fed but not fat, and we all have nice tans due to the fact that the sun never sets on our land.

So stop complaining.

And whats wrong with me using my blacksmith biceps to frighten away all who would harm Pokadoodle? I do what needs to be done and nothing more. I only act because we have no other system to protect the kingdom of Pokadoodle.

And I have sworn my life to guarding her Holiness and her kingdom. *places hand over heart*

May her Holiness be praised for all she hath givin unto us. [Hail]

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
*flexes muscules, enemies of Pokadoodle run in fear* [Big Grin]
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Welcome one and all to the greatest civilization on the nets!
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

The Zanark calls in sick today.

I'm sure Nellie Bly will take command while I'm gone. That is her job anyway,

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
As the tumble weeds roll by...It is a time of desolation, chaos and uncertainty. Brother pitted against brother; babies havin' babies.
Actually, I was thinking that we have neglected Pokadoodle a little too much.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.