FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fun stuff on youtube today (Page 6)

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Fun stuff on youtube today
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
Tinros, that music is from the Amelie soundtrack. I don't know if there's any sheet music available. It's one of my favorite songs though.
Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Time freezes at Central Station?
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tinros:
This is one of the most moving things I've seen in a while.

I really want the sheet music to whatever he's playing.

That was pretty touching, it reminds me of Slaughterhouse Five.
Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Puffy Treat,

that was AMAZING!

I'm left speechless.

Thanks for that.

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome landslide video
It has a very static camera, probably on a tripod, and the area around the cameraperson was perfectly steady. But the hill, power poles and forest ahead just march downslope. It's disorienting. Forests shouldn't do that outside of Shakespeare and Tolkien.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Skydiver jumps out of one airplane and into another One of the coolest/craziest skydives ever.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by erosomniac:
Sarah Silverman is ****** Matt Damon. (NSFW, censored language)

response video! WARNING, lots of bleeped language!

Jimmy Kimmel is ******* Ben Affleck

The amount of star cameos in this is mind boggling.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
I laughed so loud at that that I stopped all work in my office and had to restart the video multiple times so everyone could see it.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

Here's the guy that does the Pachelbel rant, going off on the Friends theme song and Sugar Ray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S8wBNoiv90

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic Machine, the full version.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure how I missed this cat video, but I suppose youtube does have thousands of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDbGqJ2KYk&feature=related

^^ How to break up a cat fight.

I normally avoid MTV shows like the plague but their show America's Best Dance Crew has one group that I think is freakin awesome, Kaba Modern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxtOVxtxqDE

I just can't say enough about how much fun it is to watch them dance.

Since I know erosomniac looks at this thread on occasion here is Kaba Modern dancing to Daft Punk,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBrBZogp36g

^^ Warning you have to get through about 1-2 minutes of yap yap yapping. But it's alittle hearth tugging to have a traditional Korean couple coming to terms with their daughter's choice of vocation.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tara
Member # 10030

- posted      Profile for Tara   Email Tara         Edit/Delete Post 
BBC's Sense & Sensibility! All of it! (Something about this must be illegal.)
Posts: 930 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
A brilliant parody/recap of how hddvd lost the high-def war to blu ray.

Warning: profanity.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

Highlights from 'The Last Starfighter'.
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Puffy Treat:
Time freezes at Central Station?

Trafalgar
Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly
Member # 9576

- posted      Profile for Kelly   Email Kelly         Edit/Delete Post 
A beautiful guitar rendition of "Mercedes Lullaby," from Pan's Labyrinth (LOVE that movie).
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tara
Member # 10030

- posted      Profile for Tara   Email Tara         Edit/Delete Post 
I love this. [Smile]
Anyone else but you from Juno.

Posts: 930 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

The Job Market
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
ZOMG flying penguins!!

I just love how excited the presenter is: "Isn't that amazing?! Yee-hee-haa!!"

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pegasus
Member # 10464

- posted      Profile for Pegasus   Email Pegasus         Edit/Delete Post 
Muppets!
Posts: 369 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
I never thought the Muppets would betray me like this...
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pegasus
Member # 10464

- posted      Profile for Pegasus   Email Pegasus         Edit/Delete Post 
[Evil Laugh]
Posts: 369 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The White Whale:
I never thought the Muppets would betray me like this...

Are you kidding? That's hysterical!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

"Mitten", a rare look (for Americans) at the world of non-propaganda Soviet era animation.

Very cute and sweet.

Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

That mind-virus anti-love song they play on the radio every day.

I like it, mainly because I like happy, bouncy tunes that disguise not so happy, semi-sour lyrics. [Wink]

Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
My mom sent me this link. I don't think I could ever, with any amount of practice, move my body the way that woman does. Or anyone else in that video for that matter. [Eek!]
Swan Lake

Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueWizard
Member # 9389

- posted      Profile for BlueWizard   Email BlueWizard         Edit/Delete Post 
this isn't your typical funny video, rather it is very heartwarming -

"When A Child Is Born" by Roy Zimmerman

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8MoK9tKUDeA&feature=user

Though you will find Roy's other videos very funny in a very politically incorrect way.

Enjoy.

Steve/bluewizard

Posts: 803 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG these are the funniest video's ive ever seen, gotta share them [Big Grin] (some obscene language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ZMP9DsQcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxL4Jcqoc0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O362RC4Pnvo

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

"Thrash it with a branch." Madness!!!
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

That was one of my favorite parts [Big Grin]
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Someone uploaded some kind of self-help video by Brenda Dickson who apparently was on Young and the Restless some time ago.

So, of course, it was parodied [Big Grin]

Enjoy, but 'ware the crude language.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

This is safe for work, but some might find it disturbing:

MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU

This is the coolest thing I've seen in a long long time.

[ May 15, 2008, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Juxtapose ]

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

oh my god that was awesome.
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
the emo song
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Juxta, that is one of the CREEPIEST things I've EVER seen.
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

My bad, I didn't think it was that creepy. I'll add a warning.
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

XD they set this guy on fire and make him play soccer!! I am so doing This ! its pretty cool
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

One of the better numbers from "Liza With a Z".

Get your Bob Fosse on.

Lisa
Member # 8384

The Difference: Barack Obama & Ron Paul
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
The "real words" to O Fortuna. This made me laugh so hard I cried, the first time I watched it.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Eaquae - That was brilliant. Thanks for posting!
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
I just found this really awesome FotC clip. Just thought I'd share.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
Here *severe language warnings*

I've been holding out for over a week, trying not to post it. But everytime I watch the clip, I can't stop laughing.

Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

Are they going to use that darn clip now for EVERY "we lost" spoof? It was mildly amusing for the Blu-Ray/HD-DVD thing. Now it's just over-exposed. [Razz]
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew I'd seen that before...
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orlox
Member # 2392

- posted      Profile for orlox           Edit/Delete Post 
Popper King

[ May 29, 2008, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: orlox ]

Posts: 675 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
Standing Here

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so glad to see Weezer is still capable of being weird in a completely awesome way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI

After thinking about what the song is about and how they decided to use all these little pieces from youtube I don't think there COULD have been a better music video to this song.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

I don't know whether to be psyched or saddened by the fact that I got almost every single one of those references.
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

quote:
Originally posted by Strider:
I don't know whether to be psyched or saddened by the fact that I got almost every single one of those references.

I was psyched, I was also glad to see that nunchuck guy beat up a few ninjas.
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.