FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Tracking the Video Game Wars (PS3 vs Wii vs Xbox360) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tracking the Video Game Wars (PS3 vs Wii vs Xbox360)
Me, Myself, and I
Member # 10003

- posted      Profile for Me, Myself, and I   Email Me, Myself, and I         Edit/Delete Post 
The Wal-Mart in my small town in Idaho still has a PS3 available on the shelf, but I have never seen a Wii that actually made it to the shelf before being bought.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Rival Swords is I believe a remake of Two Thrones. I believe there is some added content, but it's essentially the same game, with Wii remote controls.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
That's it? Oh well. Never mind, then.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by twinky:
That's it? Oh well. Never mind, then.

But you get to use the wiimote as a whip! Just like I hope a castlevania game is made that employs the same principle!
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
From your keyboard to Nintendo's eyes BlackBlade.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bokonon:
Rival Swords is I believe a remake of Two Thrones. I believe there is some added content, but it's essentially the same game, with Wii remote controls.

-Bok

I was wondering if it was going to be a remake of one of the previous PoP games. Fortunately, I've never played Two Thrones, so I'll still be checking this one out when it's available.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hitoshi
Member # 8218

- posted      Profile for Hitoshi   Email Hitoshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I got the flashing red light of doom the other day on my 360. I turned it off and back on and it worked fien then, but for a while now, the console's bottom (when vertical and facing it, it'd be on the left) runs very warm, while the power brick is quite cool.

Should I go ahead and call Microsoft to get it switched out, or should I maybe wait and see if it gets worse? I know Microsoft is updating the hardware this spring with quieter and better fans, so I'm wondering if I should wait 'til then...

Posts: 208 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

That depends on when you bought it. If you've got a fair amount of time left on your one-year warranty, maybe hang on to it, otherwise, there isn't much reason to wait.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
You could always get some marshmallows and roast them over your unit as it melts down. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
At this point it comes down to games and to an almost equal extent peripherals. People are hacking the wiimotes like crazy and using them to do LOTS of really cool things! http://music.ign.com/articles/760/760719p1.html

Nintendo is going to get REALLY far with just its Virtual Console releases and by remaking some of its classic titles for the Wii and utilizing the control scheme. Metroid almost seems MADE for the Wii control scheme.

But if it wants to smash the competition it needs to keep coming up with intuitive ways to use its peripherals with really creative gaming concepts. Its going for different, so it needs to BE different. Not only that it really should come up with even MORE peripherals that take advantage of the Wii in even better ways then just the wiimotes/nunchucks.

The light gun is already looking really cool,
http://wiinintendo.net/wp-content/lightgun_shell2.jpg
^^ Concept Art

http://www.gamesarefun.com/consoles/wii/zapper2.jpg

^^ Prototype.

I don't think I am going to play a single shooter on the Wii until that bad boy is released.

The only thing Nintendo IMO could do wrong is to slow the attack and start being content with what they have done and are doing.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
So is everyone still experiencing Wii shortages in their areas? I still can't find any around here. I wonder when they will finally be available to walk into any Walmart or Target and get one?
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
How available are PS3s?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
How available are PS3s?

Very. I see them routinely when I go into Best Buys, Targets, etc.

The resale price of these things on Craigslist has dropped below MSRP.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread hasn't been updated in awhile...so..

Feb NPD sales numbers are up for Feb

TOTAL HARDWARE SALES

DS - 485,000
Wii - 335,000
PS2 - 295,000
360 - 228,000
PSP - 176,000
GBA - 136,000
PS3 - 127,000
NGC - 24,000

Link

A couple of games go Multi platform-
ACE COMBAT

Devil May Cry 4

PS3 1.6 firmware update adds enhanced downloading, Folding@home, along with a host of other features.
link

Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody got any numbers on the most popular game sales?
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
TOP 10 GAMES

1. Crackdown (Xbox 360) - Microsoft - 427K

2. Wii Play w/ remote (Wii) - Nintendo - 371K

3. Diddy Kong Racing (DS) - Nintendo - 262K

4. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) - Nintendo - 130K

5. Guitar Hero 2 w/ guitar (PS2) - Activision - 130K

6. Gears of War (Xbox 360) - Microsoft - 119K

7. Major League Baseball 2K7 (Xbox 360) - Take-Two - 113K

8. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Xbox 360) - Capcom - 111K

9. WarioWare: Smooth Moves (Wii) - Nintendo - 109K

10. NBA Street Homecourt (Xbox 360) - Electronic Arts - 102K

Same link as above

Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a new Paper Mario game coming out for the Wii on April 9th. It looks to be a side scroller, with some twists, rather than an rpg. I watched some gameplay videos on IGN, and it looks trippy and fun. It will probably be the first game I buy for the Wii since launch day.

I'm still excited about the Wii's prospects, but other than Twilight Princess, I've mostly been using my Wii to play Gamecube and Virtual Console games.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Elebits is a lot of fun. A friend and I alternated playing levels of it a couple weekends ago. Nothing more fun than just trashing a room with a ghostbusers-style laser gun.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'll be picking up Super Paper Mario. I loved the writing/jokes of the other Paper Mario games. Even though this one is a platformer with RPG elements (i.e. leveling up, using items, etc.), it should still be fun. Since it's by the same developer and translated by the same group at Nintendo, I expect it'll have a similar tone and amount of humor too. It should be fun.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

I can't follow the source link at work, but it looks like the 120GB black Xbox 360 with HDMI out is for real, at something like US$479. A larger HD for the 360 is definitely a good idea, given the high-def video download service MS has launched in the US. HDMI out is also a plus.
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A couple of games go Multi platform-ACE COMBAT 6
Interesting. Ace Combat 6 for the 360, could be a problem because it's consistently one of the PS2's best selling exclusive franchises.

Maybe they'll finally give it multiplayer...

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Bump. Sounds like they are finally giving AC6 online play over XBox Live, and making some changes to the game itself. That's good, because the series gameplay hasn't changed much since AC4 -- four games ago, if you aren't familiar with the series.

And then there's this:

Final Fantasy XIII Exclusivity In Question?

Maybe it's just a rumor. If not, someone at Microsoft has been very persuasive as of late.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I can't follow the source link at work, but it looks like the 120GB black Xbox 360 with HDMI out is for real, at something like US$479. A larger HD for the 360 is definitely a good idea, given the high-def video download service MS has launched in the US. HDMI out is also a plus.

GAH, and I just bought a new TV and 360. Crap!
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Maybe it's just a rumor. If not, someone at Microsoft has been very persuasive as of late.

--j_k

Microsoft technically wouldn't have to do anything.

The PS3 has been posting Dreamcast numbers, and a company like Square could easily independently conclude that giving Sony title exclusivity is a bad business move, no matter how much money the company can throw at them in exchange.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

I am officially the proud owner of a Wii. [Big Grin]

My girlfriend (along with my sister/bro-in-law, roomate, and three other friends) set me up with a Wii, Wii Play w/ extra remote, and an extra Nunchuck for my birthday yesterday.

I'm very happy. My gf and I have already had Wii Tennis grudge matches and played through the whole Wii Play arsenal. Very cool. I'm looking at getting Zelda this week sometime, and probably a couple of other games - haven't decided what, yet.

Any suggestions besides Paper Mario and Wario Ware?

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
PoP Rival Swords was actually really well done. Even if you have played Two Thrones, I would recommend it.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
With the Wii, I figured I was better off going with the GameFly.com - it works like NetFlix, but for video games.

It let me cross Mario Party 8 (way too much non-game playing time spent) and Marvel Ultimate Alliance (just meh. You go around shaking your controls. Not my speed anymore) off my list.

Up next is Rayman Raving Rabbids, which I played over a friend's house and really liked. For one thing, it's a standing up Wii game, which I've put a premium on and Super Smash Brothers Melee, which is a GameCube game, but is all kinds of awesome.

Also, if you're going Virtual Console, I highly recommend Streets of Rage 2. That game is so great I kicked my mom in the face.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Based on reviews I've read online, I think my current lineup will be:

Zelda (definite)
Paper Mario (definite)
Wario Ware (definite)
Rayman Raving Rabbids (likely)
Mario Party 8 (probably)

I'm looking for games that are fun in multiplayer, especially for casual gamers. Also, games where fine motor control of the Wii-mote is not the only necessary thing to win the game.

MrSquicky
Member # 1802

I'd recommend trying out Mario Party before you get it. I figured it would be a lot of zany fun, but instead it was a whole lot of waiting for anything to happen. Maybe if there were 4 players instead of only 2 (+2 computer players). You can play the minigames on their own, but you have to unlock them first by playing the (to me and my girlfriend) incredibly boring main game.

Rayman uses the same unlocking, but you get to the games right away in the main game.

Zelda rocks, by the way.

When it comes out, I highly recommend getting Super Smash Brothers Brawl. The other two in the series where just about the most fun party games I've ever played.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

quote:
Originally posted by MrSquicky:
I'd recommend trying out Mario Party before you get it. I figured it would be a lot of zany fun, but instead it was a whole lot of waiting for anything to happen. Maybe if there were 4 players instead of only 2 (+2 computer players). You can play the minigames on their own, but you have to unlock them first by playing the (to me and my girlfriend) incredibly boring main game.

Rayman uses the same unlocking, but you get to the games right away in the main game.

Zelda rocks, by the way.

When it comes out, I highly recommend getting Super Smash Brothers Brawl. The other two in the series where just about the most fun party games I've ever played.

While we may disagree on many things, our taste in videogames are strikingly similar.

Mario Party 1 and even 2 were a BLAST! But since then they seem to have just made the game board more and more convoluted which to me made the gameplay suffer.

1: It increased the time between mini games by a large margin, not a good idea IMO. People don't want to wait 5 minutes between mini games.

2: It decreased how important it was to win the minigames and nowadays Mario Party is only fun if you don't try to win. You can do everything right and somebody else wins because they got the, "Most spaces traveled star!" or "Most events encountered Star!"

Why go crazy trying to win a mini game when it comes down to the wire when there really is no way to tell if you are actually winning or losing?

Smash Bros: Brawl will hopefully be a blast, there are not many games like Smash Bros: Melee where I spent so much time getting good but the game remains fun.

edit: Also introducing the item store to Mario Party was a REALLY bad idea. It brought nothing GOOD to the game and I can't tell you watching 3 players all take a minute or two to decide if they want to buy anything ruins the pace of the game.

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Raymond Ravening Rabbids is quite a bit of fun. There isn't much depth to it--it's just a series of 1-3 minute minigames--but I've enjoyed it a fair amount.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

May NPD numbers for the U.S. aren't out yet, but here's April. Hardware:

quote:
Nintendo DS: 471K (10.9 million total)
Nintendo Wii: 360K (2.5 million total)
Sony PlayStation 2: 194K (38.2 million total)
Sony PSP: 183K (7.4 million total)
Microsoft Xbox 360: 174K (5.4 million total)
Nintendo Game Boy Advance: 84K (35.7 million total)
Sony PlayStation 3: 82K (1.3 million total)
Nintendo Gamecube: 13K (11.7 million total)
Microsoft Xbox: N/A

Software:

quote:
Pokémon Diamond (DS): 1.045M
Pokémon Pearl (DS): 712K
Super Paper Mario (Wii): 352K
Wii Play w/remote (Wii): 249K
Guitar Hero 2 w/guitar (Xbox 360): 197K
Guitar Hero 2 w/guitar (PS2): 142K
Spider-Man 3 (Xbox 360): 117K
Spider-Man 3 (PS2): 105K
God of War II (PS2): 101K
MLB '07: The Show (PS2): 79K

All of the major gaming sites carry the numbers, but here's a Joystiq link.

One of those DS sales was to me. [Wink] No Wii here yet, though, I'm still 360-only as far as current-gen consoles are concerned. Lately my PS2 has been seeing a lot of use, though, what with finishing Okami and starting Bully. Okami was excellent; Bully's very interesting so far, if somewhat disturbing in its dystopian take on middle school. The drive spindle has been making some weird noises, and it's a launch unit (that I bought used a couple of years ago), so Bully may be its last gasp.

Noemon
Member # 1115

Man, see what happens when you start a post and then get caught up with work for a while? Your brief post is rendered irrelevant by the much more in-depth replies of other people.

quote:
Zelda rocks, by the way.

Really? I didn't care for it. The clumsiness of the wiimote control scheme completely killed that game for me. I mean, the beauty of a controller like the wiimote is that if you're going to perform a sword thrust, you can actually physically thrust the controller, right? Instead, all of the sword manuvers are performed by waving the wiimote back and forth in a slashing motion while pressing buttons and using the thumb stick (I think; not utterly sure the thumb stick was involved) on the nunchuck. Completely and unnecessarily non-intuitive.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Huh. Am I the only one who plays Wii Tennis by flicking my wrist while seated?
Noemon
Member # 1115

I've tried playing it that way, and while my performance doesn't suffer, I don't enjoy it as much as I do when I play it while standing.
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

Noemon: Well remember the game was not designed around the control scheme. The controllers were finished and they pushed the game back a few months to incorporate the controllers into the game.

I didn't find it to be clumsy at all, I became quite proficient at sword fighting with the scheme. Firing arrows and using the boomerang were much more enjoyable with a wiimot then a control stick. In Prince of Persia the seperate controllers control a seperate weapon and the manner in which you swing them actually changes what attack is done. It still was not perfected in the game, but it was a step in the right direction.

Ill agree however that the implementation was certainly not even close to its potential.

YMMV, but I thought Zelda took everything from Ocarnia of Time and made it much better. You can't go wrong with that IMO.

Tinky: My best friend tries playing golf/tennis while seated. His golfing sucks when sitting but his tennis is fine. But for me its just not as fun sitting there. After awhile I get tired of standing but its proabably just years of couch potato syndrom wearing off.

MrSquicky
Member # 1802

The sword moves I know are:
Slash the wiimote: slash the sword
shake the nunchuck: spin attack
target and make a stabbing motion: stab
target and press A : jump attack

Yeah, I do sort of wish that there was more 1 to 1 correspondence with how you moved the wiimote, but I understand why they did it the way they did it.

Moving the shield with the nunchuck, as I understand it, is more of a 1 to 1 thing.

Also, I like using the slingshot with the wiimote and I dig the wolf thing.

I haven't played a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time, which may also be affecting how I see it.

edit: Although, what you are saying is in part what killed Marvel for me. That and it was just "run around and shake your controls" for 30 minute stretches.

MrSquicky
Member # 1802

I'm not a gamer anymore. I got the Wii (sort of by accident) as a fun thing to do (especially with my girlfriend) and maybe get some exercise with. So, sitting down sort of defeats the purpose.
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

I think I will rent Mario Party 8 before I buy it. Anyone know if the free rental coupons from Blockbuster Online work for game rentals?
Bokonon
Member # 480

Noemon: It's Rayman Raving Rabbids [Smile]

twinky: I know you've seen this, and it is rather pithy of me, but don't be a toolbox [Smile]

WARNING: There is a profanity in the webcomic linked to above.

-Bok

twinky
Member # 693

I had to think for a minute before I realized which strip that was. [Big Grin] (Can't read PA from work.)
JLM
Member # 7800

- posted      Profile for JLM           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Huh. Am I the only one who plays Wii Tennis by flicking my wrist while seated?

I'm a "sit and flick" player. You get much better control that way.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
Originally posted by Bokonon:
Noemon: It's Rayman Raving Rabbids [Smile]

Huh--so it is! I've been calling that by the wrong name since I first saw the case.

I think I like my name for it better.

twinky
Member # 693

May NPD figures are in.
quote:
HW Sales
[NDS] 423,150
[WII] 338,278
[PSP] 221,120
[PS2] 187,765
[360] 154,932
[PS3] 81,604
[GBA] 80,554
[NGC] 10,728

Top 10 SW
01. [NDS] Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo) - 331K
02. [WII] Mario Party 8 (Nintendo) - 314k
03. [PS2] Spider-Man 3 (Activision) - 249k
04. [NDS] Pokemon Pearl (Nintendo) - 238k
05. [WII] Wii Play w/remote (Nintendo) - 227k
06. [360] Forza Motorsport 2 (Microsoft) - 217k
07. [360] Guitar Hero II w/guitar (Activision) - 184k
08. [360] Spider-Man 3 (Activision) - 140k
09. [360] Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (Electronic Arts) - 138k
10. [PS2] Guitar Hero II w/guitar (Activision) - 131k

Any number of sources carry the information, but I can't access most of them from work. Here's a Bloomberg link.
0Megabyte
Member # 8624

- posted      Profile for 0Megabyte   Email 0Megabyte         Edit/Delete Post 
They still sold 180,000 PS2?!
Posts: 1577 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krynn
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for krynn   Email krynn         Edit/Delete Post 
i really like how the offical smash bros website does daily updates during the week. its the first thing i check in the mornig when i get up. its never anything huge, but usually some cool small thing that the creator puts up. im really looking forward to the game. the one thing that is eluding us still is the release date.
Posts: 813 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

quote:
Originally posted by 0Megabyte:

They'll keep selling for a while yet, good PS2 games are still coming out even now -- God of War 2, Odin Sphere, etc. And the backlist is outstanding.
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0Megabyte:

The price of the PS2 (USD$129) is far more affordable for many people than the PS3 (USD$600). Doesn't surprise me in the least that the PS2 is outselling the PS3 at the moment. It'll probably continue to sell fairly well until they stop producing them or games become too scarce, and I don't forsee that happening anytime soon.

I plan on getting a Wii and a DS eventually. I might get an Xbox 360, but that's a very weak "might". I have no intentions on getting a PS3, and yes, the price is a major reason why.

Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
Plus, isn't the PS2 only about $129 now? That's a good deal with a huge library of games.
Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
otterk10
Member # 10463

- posted      Profile for otterk10           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see what the big deal about Wii is. If I wanted to be doing something with my body, then I'd go outside and get some exercies. For example, why would people buy Wii golf if they could go out and play the real thing? One of the reasons I play videoames is because I don't feel like doing exercise (Plus I can't go out chopping people up with swords in the real world).
Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.