FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Describe yourself visually (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Describe yourself visually
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
I seen ya, nighthawk.
Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
nighthawk, what exactly is E3?

steven, is there a story behind that picture of you (I'm assuming it's you) as a little kid?

Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I've done some color correction on mine, so you might want to update the link, Eros. It's in my previous post.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kojabu:

steven, is there a story behind that picture of you (I'm assuming it's you) as a little kid?

E3 is the awesomest very cool video game convention that is exclusive to people who are in the business.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Farmgirl:
Blackblade -- any photos of you WITHOUT the cap? What does your hair look like?

Look at the "Describe yourself physically" thread [Wink]

I could probably take a modern pic with my camera and upload it, we will see how motivated I am tonight.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have one of these newfangled digital cameras, but I just remembered that there WAS a picture of me posted on Hatrack a while ago.

Adorable, just like I said.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
You look just like you should, Tante.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Toldja so.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
*second's Teshi's statement*
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
ferry crossing (very windy, about 3 months ago, black & white)
colour close-up (avatar size, about a year and a half ago)
with friend (about a year ago, nuzzling with a friend -- I'm the human)

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Tante is the perfect Tante.

steven, you look so happy! I swear to goodness, we should talk of other things besides nutrition sometimes. I have caught the dry wit before. [Smile]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:
quote:

E3 is the awesomest very cool video game convention that is exclusive to people who are in the business.
Which, I might add, is no longer as awesome and cool as it used to be.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
My myspace pictures.

Me and my brotons. {eidt - I'm the one on the right}

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squish
Member # 9191

- posted      Profile for Squish           Edit/Delete Post 
These pics are from my Flicker Flickr account. So the non-cropped ones (the better ones) are around in there somewhere. ^_^

With bangs back in February
I got a straight flush!!!
Most recent - my sister's wedding in October

Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Squish... do you happen to watch BSG? Cause you look disturbingly like Boomer/Athena/Number 8 in that middle picture...
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Ok, it occurs to me that I should have brought this up when Foobonic was on it's death bed -- but if I recall correctly I was dying under the pressure of final projects just then, and not paying attention to Hatrack.

I have a web server with about 65Gbs of free space on it right now. I've found an open source photo gallery that I could install on it, that allows people to create their own accounts and upload their own content. I'd be happy to host a new Hatrack photo album if people would use it, and this time people could create their own accounts and upload their own material rather than by email. I don't have time to get it set up just now, but I will in about a week. What do people think, would it be used?

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by James Tiberius Kirk:
quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:
quote:

Which, I might add, is no longer as awesome and cool as it used to be.

--j_k

Don't remind me of that cruel reality. [Cry]
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by Alcon:
Ok, it occurs to me that I should have brought this up when Foobonic was on it's death bed -- but if I recall correctly I was dying under the pressure of final projects just then, and not paying attention to Hatrack.

I have a web server with about 65Gbs of free space on it right now. I've found an open source photo gallery that I could install on it, that allows people to create their own accounts and upload their own content. I'd be happy to host a new Hatrack photo album if people would use it, and this time people could create their own accounts and upload their own material rather than by email. I don't have time to get it set up just now, but I will in about a week. What do people think, would it be used?

I dig.
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Alcon, YES! That's a wonderful idea!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

This would be several worlds better than me updating this thread, especially since I only have computer access at work at the moment.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Alright, I'm in the middle of finals week right now, so I really shouldn't be on Hatrack at all. But next week I'm a free man. So, I'll do it then.
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Well - I'm taking the easy route... here's my myspace page ...
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squish
Member # 9191

- posted      Profile for Squish           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Squish... do you happen to watch BSG? Cause you look disturbingly like Boomer/Athena/Number 8 in that middle picture...

I've seen just a bit of BSG. Not enough to have come across that character though. I wish I had a picture of my riflery days... then I'd have a pic with a gun too! =)
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

- posted      Profile for Libbie   Email Libbie         Edit/Delete Post 
Me acting like a complete spaz.

Edit: I just realized this picture makes me look like I'm balding. Awesome.

Another edit: I LOVE this picture of myself, and I just remembered it, so please enjoy my LJ icon.

[ December 18, 2006, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Libbie ]

Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

Conclusion: All of OSC's fans are extremely adorable.
Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Libbie, cool picture! [Cool]

quote:
And you haven't even seen a picture of me yet. [Frown]

[Wink]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's one of me in my living room, taken just now especially for this thread. Here is the uncropped version, for people who wish to see me in my natural habitat.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Holy crap... twink, how old are you? You look like upper twenties - lower thirties at oldest. I'd always thought you were a lot older than that for some reason...
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 25. [Smile] I'll be 26 in a couple of months.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

quote:
Originally posted by quidscribis:
Libbie, cool picture! [Cool]

quote:
And you haven't even seen a picture of me yet. [Frown]

[Wink]

Thanks. I already know you are cute without having to see you! You send cute waves across the interwebs.
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
twinky is a hawtie.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*covers Lyr's eyes*

twinky IS a hottie.

He's not the only one in this thread, either!

*uncovers Lyr's eyes*

[Kiss]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Raia:
*covers Lyr's eyes*

twinky IS a hottie.

*uncovers Lyr's eyes*

[Kiss]

Either Lyr swings in directions I wasn't aware of or you were covering up the wrong sensory receptors, Raia.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Me, trying to look badass, but apparently only pulling off "cute."

Maybe this one is more intimidating.

I'm trying to intimidate the camera now, but instead, due to a bad gel choice, I just look like I'm balding. Which I'm not.

Fine, I just won't look at the camera.

Screw you, camera!

I cooperate in my own way.

I have...a pompom...on my head.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Me-1
Me-2
Me-3

Line up ladies!

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by pH:
twinky is a hawtie.

-pH

AGREED.
Alcon
Member # 6645

quote:
Me, trying to look badass, but apparently only pulling off "cute."
It's the pink hat. It undoes all ambitions towards badass.
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Alcon, that is what I was going to write.

I can't decide if I look weird in this picture or not. I think I do. I don't think it's a real smile, or something.

Here's me with glasses and looking up at the camera.

Yes, I took these both myself. I don't have many pictures of me because I am always the one with the camera.

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
quote:
*covers Lyr's eyes*

twinky IS a hottie.

*uncovers Lyr's eyes*

[Kiss]

Either Lyr swings in directions I wasn't aware of or you were covering up the wrong sensory receptors, Raia.
I would like to point out, Noemon, that in order to read threads on Hatrack, it is necessary for one to use one's eyes, otherwise seeing words on the page becomes very difficult. [Razz]
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree. twinky's a total hottie.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
At a cave in the Uintas

Now you know where I live too.

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
I would like to point out, Noemon, that in order to read threads on Hatrack, it is necessary for one to use one's eyes, otherwise seeing words on the page becomes very difficult. [Razz]

I...um...

::points over Raia's shoulder:

Look, a UFO!

::runs away while she's distracted::

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*carves another notch in the wall*
Noemon
Member # 1115

[Laugh] Raia
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Very subtle, ElJay. [Wink] I do however prefer Mohawk Twink.

Me

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a pretty good picture of me. Here too.

This one is me and my skinniness, and here is my older sister, one of my best friends, and me (in that order), taken about 3 years ago. I haven't changed much in the past 3 years.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Strangelove is a hawtie who unfortunately has a wombat attached to his face. [Razz] But still a hawtie. [Wink]

Val, also a hawtie.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Dr. S, something about that first one makes you look kinda like Cary Elwes in The Princess Bride. . . your mouth and the expression in your eyes, I think. Neat pic.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

a wombat!

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Not a fan of facial hair, pH?

I like the beard. [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.