FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Describe yourself visually (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Describe yourself visually
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, sixteen or so years later..
This is my senior yearbook picture.

And this is the face I'm usually making.

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
You're trying to make a link with an URL that UBB doesn't like. Try using TinyURL to fix the URL first.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
aiua: At the risk of sounding interested, how old are you?

(shut up breyer)

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaisyMae
Member # 9722

- posted      Profile for DaisyMae   Email DaisyMae         Edit/Delete Post 
If this works, this is what I look like
Posts: 293 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaisyMae
Member # 9722

Thanks Rivka!
Posts: 293 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
You look kinda like Reese Witherspoon! Aw!

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaisyMae
Member # 9722

Who does? Certainly not me!
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Shut up Breyer?

What, what'd I do? I was about to say that Milo is really hot. But I guess i'll shut up.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
I can see you were all stunned by my brilliance.

*cough* third page *cough*

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Ohh I wanna play!

Me an' some coworkers last week.

I'm sure most of you know, or can figure out, which one is me...yup.

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by DaisyMae:
Thanks Rivka!

Happy to help. [Smile] You're adorable. [Big Grin]

And Myr, you're incorrigible. [ROFL]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
Bad hair day????
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
Myr, you should put up that one you had on livejournal.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't have to tell ME twice.

...rivka, I had to look that ridiculous word up! And... thank you!

Edited to add: Before I defile my spotless reputation, I am not drunk in those pictures... I am always like that. It's a defense mechanism for when cameras are in my vicinity.

[ December 19, 2006, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: MyrddinFyre ]

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
GIMME CHEESE!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Myr NOT making a face at the camera!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

Herr Doktor, recently turned 17. Why do you ask?
Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Because I don't want to sound like a total creep when I say that you're quite attractive [Smile] . I'm 18 btw.

And breyer, I was saying shut up because of your previous comment to me about this thread [Wink] .

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
This is me on the harbor in San Fransisco.

This is me at prom.

This is my new haircut.

Facebook photo of me at my friend's Christmas party. I got a scarf.

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

Thanks. This is going to sound silly, but that's actually the first time I've heard that from someone other than my mum.

You look far more mature than your 18 years. Perhaps it's the wombat. :}

pH
Member # 1350

*subtley hangs up mistletoe...sneaks off looking innocent*

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Because I don't want to sound like a total creep when I say that you're quite attractive [Smile] .
quote:
Thanks. This is going to sound silly, but that's actually the first time I've heard that from someone other than my mum.
*blink* Umm... that really, really surprises me.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

pH, I've heard that that stuff is often infested with nargles. Might want to check and make sure.
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I wish men would shave those "other" areas.
Some of us do.
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

pH, you're worse than breyerchic with the matchmaking!

*waits for fireworks to start*

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*covers eyes* TMI!
Celaeno
Member # 8562

- posted      Profile for Celaeno   Email Celaeno         Edit/Delete Post 
These are silly pictures of me.
Posts: 866 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
Silly...like a fox.
Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Xavier:
quote:
I wish men would shave those "other" areas.
Some of us do.
Really now? Would you please tell me about that?
EDIT: Let me clarify on my above statement. What I really wanted to point out is that most men feel like I've attacked their sexuality every time I even *hint* that they should shave those other areas, mostly their chest, legs and arm pits. Coarse hair is disgusting to me.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
le kiss!
Back in the 1993's.
Photoshop magic. *so emo, pout*

EDIT: Oh! And let's not forget my sidekick and other half of me, The Chad .

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celaeno
Member # 8562

- posted      Profile for Celaeno   Email Celaeno         Edit/Delete Post 
Really? I used to mind it, but I don't at all anymore. I feel the same way about facial hair. If I wanted only smooth-faced, smooth-chested guys, I'd go back to high school.

(I don't actually have a strong preference either way; I just meant to say that I don't have a powerful aversion to hair.)

Posts: 866 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Besides, it pisses me off whenever they whine because they want their women shaved. I want them to feel the joys of smooth skin too, damn it! [Wink]
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What I really wanted to point out is that most men feel like I've attacked their sexuality every time I even *hint* that they should shave those other areas, mostly their chest, legs and arm pits
Oh, that's the "other hair" you are referring to.

Nevermind then. [Wink]

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squish
Member # 9191

- posted      Profile for Squish           Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm... I can put up with hair in most places (and I wouldn't ditch them for it), but back hair? I think that's the one time I would come out and ask them to wax or shave.
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I like a little hairiness in a man. Back hair would gross me out, though. Or Robin Williams level hairiness. But normal hairiness is nice to cuddle up to (except for face scruff. Either shave it off, or grow it out, don't stay halfway in between.)
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

Xavier, I thought the same thing [Wink]
pH
Member # 1350

quote:
Originally posted by Evie3217:
Xavier, I thought the same thing [Wink]

Same here. And while I can see how that would be desirable, I can also see how it would lead to great discomfort should the guy not keep up with the shaving...

-pH

twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
As far as that goes, I think close trimming > shaving > neither, from a comfort standpoint.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

Wouldn't close trimming make it more coarse and thus, more likely to cause irritation in sensitive areas?

-pH

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Squish:
Mmm... I can put up with hair in most places (and I wouldn't ditch them for it), but back hair? I think that's the one time I would come out and ask them to wax or shave.

Would you help 'em with it, though? A person can't really reach their own back well enough to shave it.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

quote:
Originally posted by pH:
Wouldn't close trimming make it more coarse and thus, more likely to cause irritation in sensitive areas?

Initially, yes, which is why you both do it the day before. [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

That sounds far too compliated. The timing, I mean.

-pH

erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
You people are way, way too fast for me; there's no way I'm indexing all these (at least, not while my only internet access is at work and it's Christmas season)!
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

quote:
Originally posted by pH:
That sounds far too compliated. The timing, I mean.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. *shrug*
erosomniac
Member # 6834

Oh, and to counter all the hotness in this thread, I feel the need to repost pictures to assert my status as hottest Hatrack man alive (assuming Frisco's dead).

Behold:
I am wearing a women's size small jacket.

Homestar Minnie Bat Runner

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

WHERE IS YOUR LONG HAIR?!

-pH

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I feel the need to repost pictures to assert my status as hottest Hatrack man alive (assuming Frisco's dead).

[ROFL] Yes, that would need to be the assumption, wouldn't it? Although for me, there is only one Hatracker of Hottest-ness, Frisco is fun to ogle.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

News bulletin: The wombat is gone. I repeat, the wombat has been shaven. Pictures will be forthcoming soon.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Strangelove:
News bulletin: The wombat is gone. I repeat, the wombat has been shaven. Pictures will be forthcoming soon.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

/vaderno
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
*rips clothing and sobs at the deceased wombat*
*covers self with sackcloth and ashes*

(oh -Did I mention that I like hairy men, and firmly believe almost all guys look better with beards? Ah well)

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.