FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Describe yourself visually (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Describe yourself visually
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not terribly photogenic, but every once in awhile I get a pic of me that I like.

Eh, this one is easier to see. [Smile]

[ December 20, 2006, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: beverly ]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
well, I certainly can't compete with all the gorgeous women on the board, but here's a couple of me:

Senior Pic from Highschool

Me and a friend of mine from a few months ago

Warning, there is currently more of a wombat than previously indicated (the second picture was about 2 weeks after starting it, and it's had months to grow/be trimmed since then. But for those prospective suitorettes the wombat is not terribly strongly attached (emotionally etc) =p

Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Erosomniac, I seriouosly think that after this little escapade into Hatrack hot-osity, that we need to start up the eligible bachelor/bachelorette thread again. We need another round [Smile] .

And Dr. Strangelove, congrats on getting rid of the wombat. I can't wait for pictures.

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Strangelove:
News bulletin: The wombat is gone. I repeat, the wombat has been shaven.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [Cry]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anshi
Member # 9643

- posted      Profile for Anshi   Email Anshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Farmgirl:
Blackblade -- any photos of you WITHOUT the cap? What does your hair look like?

Farmgirl, your comment just made my day. [ROFL]

(even if this comment is days late in the making)

Posts: 32 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squish
Member # 9191

- posted      Profile for Squish           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Squish:
Mmm... I can put up with hair in most places (and I wouldn't ditch them for it), but back hair? I think that's the one time I would come out and ask them to wax or shave.

Would you help 'em with it, though? A person can't really reach their own back well enough to shave it.
I would definitely help to the best of my abilities for anything, not just back-shaving... ^_^

oh and...

quote:
Originally posted by erosomniac:
Oh, and to counter all the hotness in this thread, I feel the need to repost pictures to assert my status as hottest Hatrack man alive (assuming Frisco's dead).

Behold:
I am wearing a women's size small jacket.

Homestar Minnie Bat Runner

I don't think my jacket is a small... but it IS a bit sad that you fit into it... semi-comfortably... >.<
I also like to pretend that the jacket makes people look hot all the time. That's why it's my favorite...

Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Xavier:
quote:
What I really wanted to point out is that most men feel like I've attacked their sexuality every time I even *hint* that they should shave those other areas, mostly their chest, legs and arm pits
Oh, that's the "other hair" you are referring to.

Nevermind then. [Wink]

Well, I wouldn't mind if they shaved those "secret" areas too, but I wouldn't mind if they didn't either because that would be pretty hard and more likely than not, pretty painful.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
News bulletin: The wombat is gone. I repeat, the wombat has been shaven. Pictures will be forthcoming soon.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

That is one SPECIAL news bulletin. Hurry and get those pictures in before I die of anxiety.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Well, I wouldn't mind if they shaved those "secret" areas too, but I wouldn't mind if they didn't either because that would be pretty hard and more likely than not, pretty painful.
Nah, I have it down to like two minutes flat, and haven't cut myself in over a year.
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you do sideline work as a male model, Phil?

(I have always wondered why they make male models shave all over -- since that isn't the look I prefer).

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Do you do sideline work as a male model, Phil?
Yeah right. Clearly you forget what I look like [Wink] .

(and my legs are as hairy as most guys, the face and the nether regions are all I shave)

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
News bulletin: The wombat is gone.

[Frown]
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
libertygirl
Member # 8761

- posted      Profile for libertygirl   Email libertygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
He looks good without the wombat!! and it grows back pretty quickly.
Posts: 143 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(I have always wondered why they make male models shave all over -- since that isn't the look I prefer).
Less hair == increased muscle tone.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.