FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Your Stargate News Center - Stargate SG1 Side Note (Page 12)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Your Stargate News Center - Stargate SG1 Side Note
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
I can't find the little cartoony video of Daniel's deaths. Any of y'all know where it is? (Or have it saved somewhere?)

His robot double just died. That doesn't count.

I'd love to see the video, though.

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Since no one I know in real life has ever watched Stargate, Hatrack is the lucky recipient of my thoughts along the way.

I'd love to meet Christopher Judge in real life. I bet he has a great sense of humour. If I ever hear of him at a nearby Con, I'll probably go for that alone.

And my other thought right now is wondering if anyone else noticed the lisp Michael Shanks picked up somewhere in Season 5. Where did that come from all of a sudden?

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Chris Judge was an absolute sweetheart. [Smile] I met him at ComicCon a couple years ago, and he was a big teddy bear. So was Torri Higginson, for that matter (and all the other cool people I met there [Big Grin] ).
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still sad that Torri Higginson wasn't given a bigger role in Atlantis. She's probably my favorite from the Atlantis cast.
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
EL - You should see A Dog's Breakfast. It's a rather strange low-budget comedy by Hewlett, Hewlett, and dog. Chris Judge makes a hilarious cameo.
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Seconded!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Claudia Black is guest starring on May 16th's episode of Moonlight.

Cover art for S4 of Atlantis DVD is out.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Cover art for Continuum is out.

Brad Wright, the captain at the helm of the SG movies says that RDA is a MUST for Stargate movies. The proposed third SG movie will be an O'Neill-centric movie, but there is some concern that they won't be able to get enough of the rest of the cast back together. Tapping is doing Sanctuary, and Shanks and Judge are doing Rage of Angels, which ties people up. Wright really wants to do another movie, but I guess now it will depend on people's schedules.

New episode titles have been revealed for the next season:

11: of course is "Lost Tribe" the second part of the two parter with Michael Shanks.
12: "Inquisition" which is by a newbie script writer, Alex Levine.
13: "Outsiders"
14: "Prodigal," which is like "The Other Guys," in that it's about characters other than the main characters.
15: All written out, then Martin Gero said he hated it and scrapped it.
16: "Remnants"

Robert Moloney and the actress who played Fran (Rodney's home made replicator) will be in "Ghost in the Machine," the fifth episode of the upcoming season.

Plot details have been revealed for the mid-season two parter, but frankly it sounds sort of weak. Todd will capture the Apollo, which is all dolled up with the fanciest new technology and Asgard weapons that we have. A couple people are still at large and others are trying to find a secret Lantean lab that has a superspecial device on it. But I'm fuzzy on where the new race we're supposed to meet in here comes to play. I guess we'll see.

Apparently there is some sort of audio download episode of Stargate that is read by the actors but it's really a book on tape? I'm not sure what this is, but apparently it's a book that features Vala and Daniel that takes place during the 10th Season, and it's read by Shanks and Black.

Okay, I just listened to the audio sample and I have three thoughts:

1. Claudia Black is a fantastic narrator.
2. Her and Michael Shanks are just as funny foils for each other with just audio as they are on screen.
3. It's actually fairly entertaining, to the point where I'd really consider buying it if the price weren't outrageous. Why can't it just be an audio download? Charge $5 and be done with it. I'm not paying the equivilant of almost a whole SEASON of Stargate for ONE really really well done book on tape.

Okay, I just did some more checking...apparently there is a whole series of these things all done as voice acting. The actors play narrators telling a story in the past tense with music in the background. In the first one. 1.1, Jackson is the narrator and character told from a first person point of view. Evidently after awhile they ARE available for download for $8. (Jackson does a really funny impression of Don Davis too).

The stories take place all over the place, 1.1 "Gift of the Gods" takes place during Season 3. 1.2 "Necessary Evil" is an Atlantis episode done by Torri Higginson as Weir during the fourth season of Atlantis. Then we come to 1.3, "Shell Game" in which Claudia Black is the main narrator as Vala, but it guest starts Michael Shanks as Daniel.

There's a whole series of these things planned, 1.4, "Perchance to Dream," features Carson Beckett as the main character and narrator, in 1.5 "Pathogen," it's Dr. Janet Fraiser, and in 1.6 "Zero Point," it's Zalenka. I like that they alternate between shows and pull in lesser known characters for some of these later (episodes? Bookisodes? Audiosodes? I'm going with audiosodes) audiosodes.

1.3 "Shell Game" is available for preorder now, as 1.1 and 1.2 are already out and the others are all available for preorder. When Shell Game hits the $8 download stage, I'll seriously consider getting it. I hope they do an RDA/MS one in the future. That'd be awesome.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

As an addendum, I looked up the company who does these things, and it's Big Finish Productions, which is a British company that apparently does a lot of "Audio plays" for British cult favorites and productions, and is most famous for their Doctor Who plays, for which they are most known and their download service (DRM free) is a recent thing.

There are only six plays planned for now. I guess further plays depend on how good the sales are.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you point us to a list of audio downloads available or something? *is kinda lazy and typing one-handed while nursing a baby*
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

My bad, I thought I linked it. Oh, you can get to it through the "Okay I just listened..." link above, but here's a more direct link to the list of episodes current and planned.

If you click on the individual episodes it'll tell you a summary, where it fits in the chronology, how long it is, and you can listen to a short snippet.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks!
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Jason Mamoa has said in a recent interview that he thinks he only has one more season of Atlantis left in him. He probably means a sixth season, since S5 is almost done filming. No word yet on there will even be a S6, or even a S7, so it's premature, but if there is, Ronon Dex might not be there, and part of me thinks that might be a decent time to consider ending the show. It's really been so much better since he got there, and I start to wonder how it could be good if he left.

The episode "Inquisition" in S5 of Atlantis has been described as a clip show, where the Atlantis team is tricked into standing trial for their exploits and their role in unleashing the Wraith on the galaxy. Woolsey will come to their defense as more or less their lawyer.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Apparently Ronon's dreads will be staying in place. They came up with a sort of wig for him to wear that will consist of his own former hair, but won't be regrowing it, and they won't have to sew it back in, which he says was torture.

There might be news in the next week or two on Stargate Universe. The people in charge say doing two movies a year and two series will be impossible. Really they say even doing two series at a time is hard, but all of it is a non-starter. But now that things are back on track, MGM will be making a decision on whether to push the next movie or begin work on the new show. Apparently they didn't expect Atlantis to last as long as it has, and Universe might get pushed until Atlantis is done, which might even be at the end of this season, we'll see. But either way they'll announce their decision soon.

Brad Wright, during an interview for Continuum said that when the Air Force, long a contributor and helper for the making of SG, found out that the Navy offered the USS Alexandria, a nuclear powered sub, for help in the making of the movie, the Air Force upped the ante by offering two F-15 Strike Eagles for the movie as well. The competitive nature of the military branches certainly works out well for the viewers [Smile] .

The aforementioned audio download audiosode "Shell Game" with Claudia Black as Vala and narrating with Michael Shanks is now available for order and for download.

rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
Apparently Ronon's dreads will be staying in place. They came up with a sort of wig for him to wear that will consist of his own former hair, but won't be regrowing it, and they won't have to sew it back in, which he says was torture.

Ah, the Gates solution. [Wink]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

Don S. Davis passed away. [Frown]
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Aw that's horrible. He'll be sorely missed. [Frown]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[Frown]
rivka
Member # 4859

[Frown]

I knew his health wasn't great, but this is till rather a shock.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Not to take away from the respect to DSD...but there's some news to report from the show (which is only a week and change away from it's fifth season premier).

The episode list for the season has been mostly set.

From the brief synposis's of episodes, this season looks pretty cool, including a two episode run from Michael Shanks, a new team being introduced, an increased role for Major Lorne, the new team members getting some big screen time, Paul McGillion returning as Carson for five episodes, and my favorite, Kate Hewlett will retun as Jeannie Miller (McKay's sister) in The Shrine, the sixth episode of the season.

The downside for the season? The Genii are back! Gyah! Just when you thought the worst was over! I'm looking forward to the new races, and some of the Star Trek like twists on the episodes that are being done. It looks like this season more that many previous ones is a lot of stand alone episodes and not much plot arc stuff.

All in all, I think we're in for an exciting season. From what I've been reading, showrunner Joe Mallozzi is pretty hopeful about a renewal for Season Six. Apparently their ratings in "key demographics" are really good. Personally I'm ready for the show to start winding down to get on with the movies and the third series. I like plot arc shows, and SGA only spends a token amount of time on advancing a prolonged plot. I might sing a different tune by the end of season though.

Enjoy, 8 days to go.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I like stand-alones. I love Jeannie and Carson. But I hate the Genii. Blech.
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
Personally I'm ready for the show to start winding down to get on with the movies and the third series.

Third series?

Oh, and I'm glad we'll see more of McKay's sister! [Smile]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Stargate Universe, Corwin. They'll hopefully be announcing its immediate fate in the near future. I think it's likely that it's going to be pushed for a year or two in favor of more directo to DVD movies, but I can always hold out hope.

Like I said though, this season of Atlantis looks a bit different than what we've had in the past, and I'm ready and waiting to be pleasantly impressed by it.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Spoilers

I like happy endings. [Smile]

But. I am so NOT enthused about Woolsey, I just don't like his smarminess. (And as KPC said, "But Amanda Tapping is so much hotter than him!" I agree, FTR. [Wink] )

MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I finished watching continuum a couple nights ago. I thought it was pretty good, the last movie definitely felt as if they had a ideas for a season and wanted to put them all into a movie, and this felt more like one of the classic two or tree part episodes. The one thing that I just can't get out of my head though is...

[spoilers]

What happened to Anubis in the alternate time line?

[/spoilers]

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

Can't answer your question, MEC, as I haven't seen it yet. [Smile]

I just wanted to pop in here and say how big of a Woolsey fan I've become since he took charge of Atlantis. He, in commanding Atlantis, just works for me, in a way that Carter never did.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Hmmm. I'm liking him more-- but because they did allow the character to change some. I still do not like him, but I dislike him less, I guess.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Brad Wright, who was at the helm of the Stargate series and now the movies has hinted that the next Stargate movie could be about revealing the Stargate program to the world.

He says the idea has been in the back of his mind for years and that he thinks it is big enough for a movie. Sounds awesome! Especially if they could deal with the fallout either in the next series or in episodes of Atlantis.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MEC:
I finished watching continuum a couple nights ago. I thought it was pretty good, the last movie definitely felt as if they had a ideas for a season and wanted to put them all into a movie, and this felt more like one of the classic two or tree part episodes. The one thing that I just can't get out of my head though is...

[spoilers]

What happened to Anubis in the alternate time line?

[/spoilers]

Obvious Baal would have planned for Anubis's return and stopped him, once you know fully an half-Ancients capabilities and limitations it is childs play to make adequate preparations.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

I think RDA looked a bit chubbier in Continuum. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing (it would probably fit in with his more physically relaxed duties as a general), but it was noticeable.

I also sent you an E-mail Lyrhawn.

Edit: Thanks.

[ August 04, 2008, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: MEC ]

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

Well, I've now caught up on all the Atlantis episodes. But there are a few things on my mind.

First, has the midway station already been rebuilt? I only ask because Carter uses the gate to return to earth in the first episode this season, yet Woolsey came to Atlantis via the Daedalus.

Also, were the borg-like aliens we saw in "The Daedalus Variations" supposed to be the new alien race?

I prefer Carter over Woolsey, what really caught me by surprise was Woolsey's reactions to Carson. Even after the new doctor started turning into wraith stuff he wanted to send him back. I would have thought that he would have called for an immediate lock down of Atlantis, he just seems so...stupid.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I thought they still had a ZPM for travel to Earth, but even if the Midway station isn't totally fixed, the gates are still in place.

I'm still an episode behind, but this season seems decent so far. The new aliens in the Daedalus Variations from what I've read are new, but I don't think they are supposed to reappear, they were only in that one reality.

MEC
Member # 2968

I thought the station was necessary for non-ZPM gate travel between the galaxies. But yes, I did forget that they could use the ZPM.

Ok, I thought they might reappear since they focused the camera on their symbol so much.

I find I really enjoy the little consistencies, like Shepperd playing a DS whenever he's in the infirmary, or how the conference room doors don't work for Woolsey. (I especially like that one as it shows the city rejecting him)

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

The Midway station itself was only online for a short period of time before it exploded. Remember when it first got up in running all it was was a metal shell. I can't imagine it'd really be that hard to rebuilt just the shell holding the two stargates together. They might not have rebuilt the whole thing, but I think the shortcut is back up and running.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Christopher Judge said in a recent interview that if Continuum sells well, there are plans to begin filming for the third Stargate movie in January.

No word on plots or cast yet, but it's suggested that if they film in January, it'll be up for sale either by Christmas 09 or sometime early on in 2010.

Carrie
Member # 394

Scoop!

This season of Atlantis is the last.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Well, I'm only a little surprised.

This will either clear the way for the third series, or it'll mean it's all movies from now on.

Five years is still a good run. I guess it sucks a little because I feel like the show just started really clicking in the last season. But c'est la vie.

MEC
Member # 2968

It's too bad that they're underrating the ratings, As Atlantis is currently the third most streamed television series online.
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, didn't see that coming, although in retrospect its not much of a surprise. Atlantis never has seemed to catch a groove.

Still, with both BSG and SG:A ending now, I'm going to have a serious television watching hole. Crummy.

Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Well, hopefully there will be spinoffs to sate your TV watching need. Caprica and Stargate Universe could both be ready by Fall 09.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Carrie:
Scoop!

This season of Atlantis is the last.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Doctor Who will be back for another series next year, yes? That will help fill that hole a bit...
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, Who is taking 2009 off and will return in 2010. [Frown]
Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scholarette
Member # 11540

- posted      Profile for scholarette           Edit/Delete Post 
Who will have like 4 episodes though.
Posts: 2223 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, that's right. Got my dates mixed up. [Smile]
Sachiko
Member # 6139

- posted      Profile for Sachiko   Email Sachiko         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a New Who?

^^--been without cable for three years and gets her shows from Netflix

How did I not hear about that? I watched Dr. Who all the time as a kid.

Posts: 575 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Hold onto your hats people, I've got news aplenty!

As has already been said, Stargate Atlantis will be done after this fifth season. They were a little surprised given their ratings were so strong this season thus far, but they feel like they are going out on a high note, and it's hardly the end. Joe Mallozzi has said that contrary to what the press releases have been saying, Atlantis will NOT be ending on a cliffhanger, to be cleared up with the 2 hour movie. He said Atlantis will get a clean ending at the end of this season, and they have some great ideas for the movie, which will apparently be a standalone movie.

SG-1 will be getting a third movie for sure, and it's again rumored that the plot of the movie could be that the Stargate program is revealed to the world, and I've already said that I love that idea but I'll say it again.

That leaves us with the big news obvously: Stargate Universe is a go!

Here's the press release

Or you can read below for the most important parts:

quote:
SCI FI Channel and MGM Television Entertainment have reached an agreement to extend MGM's Stargate brand with a new series for the Channel. Production on the first season of Stargate Universe, a weekly series based on the popular Stargate franchise, will begin in early 2009, with the show targeted to premiere that Summer. Brad Wright and Robert Cooper, co-creators of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis and who both currently serve as executive producers on Atlantis, will serve as executive producers and writers on the new series.

After unlocking the mystery of the Stargate's ninth chevron, a team of explorers travels to an unmanned starship called the Destiny, launched by The Ancients at the height of their civilization as a grand experiment set in motion, but never completed.

What starts as a simple reconnaissance turns into a never ending mission, as the Stargate Universe crew discovers the ship is unable to return to Earth, and they must now fend for themselves aboard the Destiny.

The crew will travel to the far reaches of the universe, connecting with each of the previously launched Stargates, thus fulfilling the Destiny's original mission. Challenges will arise though as the ship comes into range of Stargates placed centuries ahead of the Destiny and the crew is unable to control the ship's navigational schedule. If someone is left behind, there is no way to go back for them, adding to the drama of encountering new races, enemies and adventures.

Stargate Universe will debut as a two-hour movie event on SCI FI. Following its premiere, Universe will assume a regular hourly slot in Summer 2009.

Now there seems to already be some confusion on a major plot point. Read more here, and here if you want. But they say that the Destiny is a massive Ancient vessel that was sent out to the far reaches of the galaxy to seed the planets with stargates, and that a second ship would follow to explore them. The problem with that I think is that they are supposed to be on the seeding ship, not the exploring ship, unless millions of years later the ship is just looping back around for another lap?

The plot sounds neat, but has a ton of potential plot holes in it. A couple other things if you skipped the links, but, they want a big name actor a la RDA via SG-1 and then fill out the roster with smaller named actors. And they want this to be a show geared more towards younger viewers to bring in a new generation (which to me means more explosions and battles in space).

But wow so many plot hole possibilities. I mean how many people are going to be stuck on the ship? It can't stay away forever, is it going to be like Voyager? How will they form lasting relationships if gates keep going out of range? The whole "omg they're going to be lost out of range!" seems silly when one gate can zip anyone across the galaxy. They only need more power for extra-galactic travel. So is the ship constantly moving between galaxies? It's going to be interesting to see how this is all worked out, and this is the team that made SG-1, so I have faith, but sooo many potential pitfalls. I'm intrigued. I'll certainly watch. I feel like Atlantis was an awesome idea that maybe went sour kind of fast (mostly because the Wraith and the Genii were AWFUL villains). I think Universe is a cool idea, and I fear a similar fate. But if they can get a rapport going like Daniel and Jack had, I'll be hooked from the start. They said they wanted more focus on characters and relationships and less on plot so much, so maybe we'll get just that.

Carrie
Member # 394

I feel like it's really just going to be Stargate: Voyager. And really, I'm a bit confused by the ninth chevron thing - if it reaches this ship that the Ancients constructed "at the height of their civilization," what did it do beforehand?

[Dont Know] Maybe it'll be okay.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Well, for all we know, the gates were invented at the height of their civilization. Besides, it's possible that the ninth chevron in general allows for travel to other spaceships, maybe just like with the galactic chevron that you can change to take you to Ida or Atlantis' galaxy, you can go to different ships all over the galaxy by programming the gates the right way.

I'm worried about the Voyager thing too, but remember Atlantis was trapped for a whole year. I'm sure they'll figure out a way to at the very least contact home quickly. Earth Battlecruisers are pretty hardy too, they can travel across galaxies in a couple weeks, I'm sure they could dispatch one to rendezvous with the Destiny. I think it'll just take a season or two to happen.

Besides, so long as the characters are better than Voyager's, that'll make all the difference.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
Originally posted by Sachiko:
There's a New Who?

^^--been without cable for three years and gets her shows from Netflix

How did I not hear about that? I watched Dr. Who all the time as a kid.

I really don't know how you missed it. [Wink] I grew up on the Fourth Doctor (reruns on PBS) and I adore the new Doctor Who.

You can watch all of season 1's episodes (but not special features) on Watch Instantly on Netflix and seasons 1-3 are available for rental on Netflix. Torchwood is a more, ahem, adult spinoff and seasons 1-3 are also available on Netflix. (Language and sex. I'm in the middle of it now. It reminds me of a cross between the new Doctor Who and the first few seasons of The X-Files, so far, but with more swearing, lots of sex-- not necessarily on-screen SEX but allusions to it-- and of course, in Wales.) The Sarah Jane Adventures isn't on Netflix yet, but you can save it, it's another spinoff of the new series.

Also, may I recommend you find the thread where we all listed the e-mails we've signed up for Netflix under, so we can friend each other? I know my whole Netflix Friends list is filled with folks from Hatrack, we'd love to have you and send/recieve Movie Notes to you.

[ August 23, 2008, 05:45 AM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.