FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What is your Deathly Hallows theory? (Page 7)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: What is your Deathly Hallows theory?
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Umbridge is still around in book 6. I think the Centaurs realized it was much more gratifying to keep her conscious and hysterical than to harm her physically.

She has post traumatic stress when the kids make hoof clopping sounds.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
quote:
Originally posted by Christine:
Anyone else have a theory about what made her cry?

Snape. He's the most emotionally hurt and vulnerable person in the entire series, and his redemption and death is probably what made her break down.
I'm pretty sure Harry is the most emotionally hurt and vulnerable character...aside from some teasing at school, we're not sure what's up with Snape. We really know very little about him.

As for the theories about something significantly going wrong with the universe...I can't imagine that making her cry. Or maybe that's because the Potterverse itself never impressed me all that much. Or maybe it's because people matter more than buildings or magic.

Of course, I also don't think Hogwarts will fall. It doesn't make much sense to me that it would. Close for a while, maybe, but not fall. I mean, Harry has to be the new (and last) defense against the dark arts teacher. [Smile]

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Neville and Sirius could give Harry and Snape some serious competition in the emotionally hurt and vulnerable department.

Sirius had a crazy mother, his best friend was killed, he was blamed for it and spent years in Azkaban, only to have to go into hiding when he got out, and was unable to spend a lot of time with Harry, the son of his dead best friend that he was blamed for killing whom he often seems to emotionally confuse for his dead best friend that...so on and so forth.

And of course Neville's parents were tortured to insanity, which seems to weigh on him heavily, to say nothing of his grandmother.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Voldemort's soul was ripped into pieces. I mean, he did it to himself, but still.

If Harry's scar is a Horcrux, if it can happen quasi-involuntarily, maybe Horcrux of Harry is made when he kills Voldemort and even though he appears to die, a shadow of him will live on. After all, he does have a lot of Voldemort's abilities.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
I have no predictions (although I seriously hope CT is wrong [and I think that's first time I've ever even thought that] as I want Snape to be fully Snape).

But if Rowling pulls this off (I give her a 70% chance), it will be one of the most clutch performances in modern popular culture (including sports).

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Imelda Staunton, who plays Umbridge, was Bunty in Chicken Run and Mrs. Palmer in Sense and Sensibility. How funny. For some reason the only bit that my brain is linking to for Mr. Palmer is "House". You know who I mean.
pooka
Member # 5003

You know what puzzles me so much as I'm reading these replies? (scanning pages 2 and 3) I have gotten the impression that a large number of people think Harry has to die in killing Voldemort. But having finally read the books I see the prophecy sais "neither can live while the other survives." Harry's anxiety is that if he wishes to live, he will have to become a killer.

Becoming a killer is such a horrible thing that even Malfoy was unable to do it. That is Rowling's worldview, that is the contribution she is trying to make to our culture with all our toy guns and videogames. Killing someone is worse than being killed, and only the complex question of leaving Voldemort alive would induce Harry to pursue it. It's not just a judgement that Voldemort is evil and deserves to die. It's all about what the action of killing will do to Harry.

P.S. Though it gets weird at the point when one considers the morality of destroying a horcrux as compared with killing Voldemort himself.

Christine
Member # 8594

pooka -- it is that very theme, that killing is worse than being killed, that leaves me so baffled at the theory that Snape is really good and Dumbledore asked him to kill him. It just doesn't fit with one of the strongest themes in her series.

Of course, another theme of hers is that the world isn't black and white; it contains shades of gray. And of course, Harry will have to kill Voldemort. So we'll have to see how she ties this all together at the end.

I don't think Harry *has* to die in killing Voldemort, but there's no guarantee he'll live, either.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

The fact that Harry must be the one to kill Voldemort is this heavy truth that Dumbledore hid from Harry until Book 6.

(Also, I don't agree that Dumbledore ordered Snape to kill him - just saying to clarify, not rebutting. It would be suicide as much as using a gun, and I don't see Dumbledore doing that just to adjust Harry's psychic ecology. Like I said, he may have told Snape he would have to fulfill the unbreakable curse...)

When I say "worse than" I'm not necessarily referring to a moral absolute kind of worse. I'm saying that the psychological barrier involved is as important as physical death would be. That's the whole point of having to kill someone to make a horcrux. I mean, I believe killing is necessary. But that's me. Rowling is so opposed to it, she didn't even have Umbridge die. But I guess Voldemort has to be the first person Harry kills.

Something that struck me as I was reading book 6 is how hard it must be for Aurors and other "good" wizards to not use the most powerful curses, since they apparently don't kill.

P.S. Back on page 4 there was discussion about whether Voldemort can tell when a Horcrux is destroyed. In book 6 it seemed pretty clear that he does know.

[ July 10, 2007, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Christine
Member # 8594

quote:
Originally posted by pooka:
P.S. Back on page 4 there was discussion about whether Voldemort can tell when a Horcrux is destroyed. In book 6 it seemed pretty clear that he does know.

I thought book 6 was pretty clear that he did NOT know. If you've got a reference, let me know. In the meantime, I'm halfway through book 5 on my re-read and when I get up to book 6, I'll look for the part that made me think he did not know.
pooka
Member # 5003

Well, I don't have my book at work, and I knew I wouldn't have time when I get home, so wiki will have to suffice:

quote:
. Dumbledore later realises that the diary was a Horcrux, and one of many, and speculates that Voldemort only discovered that the Horcrux had been destroyed when he "forced the truth out of Lucius Malfoy", and "that his anger was terrible to behold".[13]

I guess the last book wouldn't be very fun if Voldemort knows the condition of the horcruxes, since he'd just keep killing people to keep it up. Good thing his paranoia is keeping him from knowing what Harry knows.

P.S. On the subject of Occlumency, I guess Voldemort also keeps out of Harry's mind because of how traumatized he was to feel Harry's longing to see Sirius at the end of OP. Feeling the pain that goes with loving someone is too overwhelming to Voldemort, so isn't Harry serving that impulse when he breaks up with Ginny?

P.P.S. Yeah, thinking it over, I think Harry will find a way to take Voldemort's power but die in the process, so that Voldemort doesn't have the power to kill people anymore. I refer back to the ending of Goblet of Fire when Dumbledore reacts to the news that Voldemort took some of Harry's blood. I don't know, is there ever any other reference to a good wizard killing someone? I don't think there is. I also think it's significant that Voldemort's current body is made from the bones of his father and the flesh from Pettigrew. Pettigrew was powerful enough to become an animagus, though, so maybe the bit about Harry someday being glad he spared Pettigrew's life will enter into the equation.

PPPS

Then again Black and Lupin were going to kill Pettigrew. But at that point I think they were more interested in revenge than being good. I think there may be the ministry standard whereby you can use dementors and sometimes execute people, and someone like Umbridge can rise to great heights, and then there is the commitment to good by which Dumbledore is the only wizard Voldemort fears. Voldemort only sees "Power, and those too weak to wield it".

Another thought is that perhaps by sparing Pettigrew's life, Harry actually owns 2/3rds of Voldemort's body, and the remaining 1/3rd is entirely muggle (Riddle's bones) so when Harry is killed, Voldemort will be a muggle. That's my bet.

[ July 10, 2007, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I have created a survey (that will be put in a spreadsheet) about what you think will happen and who you think will die in Deathly Hallows. Please comment at my lj, there are instructions for non members. After the book comes out Fugu13 is running statistics to see how well people did.

To the survey

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I have discovered how the seventh book will end...

scene: Voldemort and Draco are chasing Harry and Ron through hogwarts, all of whom are casting spells at eachother.

Suddenly, an idea enters Harry's head as he deflects a hex aimed at him from Draco.

"Ron", yelled Harry, "this way!"

Ron followed Harry throw the wide doors into the great hall. Quickly following them Voldemort and Draco burst through the doors after them, and suddenly skid to a halt. In front of them Harry stands behind a table, with two goblets of clear liquid in front of him, Ron standing to the side with a confused look on his face.

"What is the meaning of this." snarled Voldemort.

"One of these goblets contains water," explained Harry, "and the other contains poison that will kill you. Drink one of them."

Voldemort stared at the two goblets, with an expression of extreme concentration on his face.

"Sir, maybe if I-", started Draco.

"DO NOT INTERUPT MY THINKING!", shrieked Voldemort

"But-"

"Avada Kadavra!" yelled Voldemort as a green glow emitted from his wand and hit Draco squarely in the chest.

Voldemort slowly turned his attention back to the goblets, ignoring Draco's corpse completely. Slowly his hand moved out of his sleeves towards the goblet on the right in a rather snakelike manner. however at the last moment he pulled it back and pondered the goblets more.

"Hey look over there!" exlaimed Harry, while pointing in a random direction.

As Voldemort turned around harry quickly switched the goblets just in time before Voldemort turned back around.

"I didn't see anything." growled Voldemort.

"Oh, my mistake."

"Enough of this" said Voldemort as he grabbed the goblet on the right and gulped down the contents.

"You have drunk the poisoned goblet." Harry said, rather formally.

Voldemort began to choke, wheeze, and stagger, until he finally collapsed to the floor. Harry quickly ran to his side and pulled out his wand.

"Avada Kadavra!"

"What did you just do that for?" asked Ron.

"Because, they were both water."

THE END

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, you forgot where Voldemort yells "Inconcievable!"
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Is there a reason Voldemort isn't on the list? Also, I think Zacharias Smith might be related to Hebsibah Smith. Smith is common enough but those jumped up Old Testament names are not. Maybe Zacharias is able to show them the hiding place of the cup.
MEC
Member # 2968

All right, here's the next page:

All of the sudden Hermione bursts into the room, scars all over her face and arms, and deeps slashes in her robes.

"Oh, thanks Harry, I am thirsty." Hermione states as she grasps the remaining goblet and downs the contents in a few quick gulps. Suddenly she too begins too choke, wheeze, and stagger until she collapses alongside of Voldemort.

Suddenly a shadowy form emerges from Voldemort's body, and takes the form of a ghost.

"Inconcievable!" exlaims Voldemort's ghost.

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I figured Voldemort was a goner for sure, if you'd like I can add him to the list before I have many comments, or people can make note that they think he'll live.

And yeah Pooka, the Hepzibbah Smith thing was the reasoning for the Heir to Hufflepuff question.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anyone else have a theory about what made her cry?
My mother says that JK Rowling is a mum of three and that therefore she (my mum, not JKR) suspects that the chapter that made her cry involves the death of one of the Weasleys. And Mrs. Weasley's subsequent grief and distress and whatnot.
Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Eh, I already said I thought Voldemort would be alive, but easily contained by muggles by the end. I think it's a shame blog comments don't allow editing, typically.

P.S. I think this interview about the crying is just to soften folks up for Harry's death.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I'm suprised, you're one of the first people I've ever seen say voldemort will live.
pooka
Member # 5003

Actually I changed my mind. After he is a helpless Muggle, he gets staple sauced by Bellatrix. So I guess I have to take her off my "die" list.
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Actually I changed my mind. After he is a helpless Muggle, he gets staple sauced by Bellatrix. So I guess I have to take her off my "die" list.

OK, I'm hooked...what in the world is 'staple sauced'?
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Did any of you comment without leaving your names? If so can you tell me which one you were.
pooka
Member # 5003

"Staple sauce" is one of the ways a member of the teen girl squad dies in the episode with "driver's licence girl". I don't know why, but I often have that episode running through my head, more than the others and perhaps more than any other Strong Bad production.

link just in case you're curious.

P.S. I did think of a possible twist wherein Neville could be the chosen one, but it's a pretty far reach. Voldemort's followers rendered him a virtual orphan, which would be one way of marking him his equal.

[ July 11, 2007, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Fyfe
Member # 937

I think Rowling's said that Neville is definitely not the chosen one.
Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

No, Neville is not the chosen one. They made that clear at the end of book 5. I don't even need Rowling to quash it. [Smile]

Am I the only one who is starting to get REALLY excited about the last book coming out. I've been going to Mugglenet every afternoon just to see their ticker go down a day. [Smile]

What's everyone's plans for the book? Stand in line at midnight? Get it after a leisurely brunch on Saturday? Waiting for the post man to send it from amazon?

For me it's a whole Harry Potter weekend, starting with the fifth movie on Friday night, a release party, standing in line at midnight, and then a good night's sleep before my husband and I crack open the book on Saturday. He'll read it aloud to me. I've even got my parents to baby-sit for the whole weekend. [Smile]

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Am I the only one who is starting to get REALLY excited about the last book coming out.
I'm worried that I won't be able to finish books 5 and 6 in time. I wish I had more time! [Angst]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mr_porteiro_head:
quote:
Am I the only one who is starting to get REALLY excited about the last book coming out.
I'm worried that I won't be able to finish books 5 and 6 in time. I wish I had more time! [Angst]
Skip the illustrations at the beginning of each chapter and you just might make it Porter.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I hadn't started reading them so early. I finished book 6 a couple of weeks ago, and it's been painful waiting.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I've just restarted six which is helping.

I am going to a local independent bookstore, then coming home and reading. I'd like to be done by 6 pm Saturday but I'm not sure how likely that is.

pooka
Member # 5003

My current plan is to be there when the warehouse store opens on Saturday morning. As far as I know, my daughter doesn't have any friends trying to talk her into a release party. Though I guess if we go to a release party there will be some hours we could read that we would otherwise waste sleeping. I don't think we'll get through it before Sunday.

P.S. And then I don't know if I'll have the self control not to just read the last scene before I go to bed.

Christine
Member # 8594

quote:

P.S. And then I don't know if I'll have the self control not to just read the last scene before I go to bed.

I used to do things like this....but not in a long time and definitely not for this book. I've been looking forward to this too much to ruin the reading experience by peaking at the end. I don't even want to know what the last word is. (Although, apparently, it is no longer "scar.")
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I got to finish the last few chapters of HBP
But they will make me cry.
I hate that deeply.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
otterk10
Member # 10463

- posted      Profile for otterk10           Edit/Delete Post 
My mom ordered a copy for my sister and I to share. Since my sister is older, she will get to read it first.

Unfortunately, it will probably take her a couple of weeks to read, while if I read it first I would be done before the end of the weekend.

So what's my Deathly Hallows theory? That someone on Hatrack will accidentaly spoil it for me. I might not even go on Hatrack until I am finished with the book.

PLEASE, HATRACKERS, DO NOT POST DEATHLY HALLOWS SPOILERS UNLESS THE FORUM IS CLEARLY MARKED DEATHLY HALLOWS (SPOILERS).

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see...

Harry will not die, and I doubt Ron, Hermione, or Ginny will either (although I could be wrong). Major physical or mental disfigurements would not be unexpected, though.

Snape will die heroically, and it will be revealed that he's gone through all this to get the chance to bring down Voldemort, who killed his love, Lily. Snape hates Harry because Lily died for him (and because Harry looks like James). At some point Harry and Snape will have to work together, just because I can't imagine JK would pass up that opportunity.

Dumbledore told Snape to fulfill his vow. It's possible that when he did Dumbledore did not know what that might mean, but he didn't shy from it. I also agree that Dumbledore knew he was dying and let Snape kill him to further solidify Snape's position with the Dark Lord.

I do not think Snape is a good guy. I do think he wants to kill Voldemort and bring down the Death Eaters because of Lily, but that doesn't mean he can't also hate Dumbledore and everyone else at Hogwarts. There are still signs he isn't completely evil, or at least he has his own agenda. He didn't let Malfoy kill, and he didn't let Harry complete any Unforgiveable Curses.

I don't necessarily think this will happen, but the death of a Weasley that would have the most impact would be Molly. Just sayin'.

I think Hermione will rouse the house-elves, and Harry will rouse the muggles, because what army could possibly anger Voldemor more than them?

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

otterk, with Half Blood Prince there was a thread started on Friday evening with "HPB Spoilers" and I think most if not all spoilers were contained there. It might be best to not read any harry potter threads until you're done though.
Javert
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Bridges:
I think Hermione will rouse the house-elves, and Harry will rouse the muggles, because what army could possibly anger Voldemort more than them?

I could see this happen, but in reverse. I can see Hermione TRY to rouse the house-elves but get no response. I think Harry or even Ron might be able to get them to help, if for no other reason than they haven't been leaving hats and socks everywhere.
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I don't think Harry would choose to mess with Muggles either, since he hasn't had many good experiences with them. Possibly Hermione.
otterk10
Member # 10463

I just thought of something. Everyone seems to have their own theory, but their proof is based on something that happened in the book, but not the movie.

For example, many people are making way too big of a deal about the triumphant look Dumbledore had at the end of GoF. However, since this was not portrayed in the movie, I doubt that the look reveals the key to defeating Voldemort.

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Or it could just be that the director didn't pay much attention. I don't consider things changed for the movie to be cannon.
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by otterk10:
I just thought of something. Everyone seems to have their own theory, but their proof is based on something that happened in the book, but not the movie.

For example, many people are making way too big of a deal about the triumphant look Dumbledore had at the end of GoF. However, since this was not portrayed in the movie, I doubt that the look reveals the key to defeating Voldemort.

It's not the look, but rather what the look was in response to. In both the book and the movie, Harry's blood was used to resurrect Voldemort. That's what's significant. Dumbledore's look was merely a hint that it was significant. The fact that it doesn't happen in the movie makes no difference.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

In all seriousness, I think that either Harry or Ginny will die, but just one of them. I also suspect Hagrid will die.
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
At any rate, the screenwriters and directors of the movies didn't exactly have an inside track to what details Rowling would make significant in Book 7.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

I didn't think the movie even showed the scene in which Harry told Dumbledore about his attack. It's been a while, so I could be wrong, but I think they skipped the whole scene and really, why would they show it? Even the book summarizes the scene because Harry's just recapping something we saw live. If the movie had put it in, that would be an awful lot of wasted footage for one potentially significant look. I wouldn't put it in the movie even if I did have an inside track into Rowling's head and knew it was important. There's nothing in that look that can't be insinuated from the fact that Voldemort took Harry's blood.
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I really think Hagrid is going to die. I just can't imagine her killing off another character with a significant role in the story, but she will kill off a character that's loved, IMO. Hagrid fits that. He doesn't really do much, he's just someone everyone likes.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

Harry's going to have to team up with Kreacher to find the Horcruxes, and it's going to be awful because of the role Kreacher played in Sirius's death.

McGonagall is going to turn out to be bad.

I also just thought of an awful thing: what if Harry comes to terms with Snape by going through the same thing Snape went through, i.e., losing the girl he loves? Eek, don't want Ginny to die.

Javert
Member # 3076

I wouldn't be surprised if Kreacher happens to have a horcrux, hidden in his nest at the Black house.

That, or Harry will have to visit Mundungus Fletcher to find that heavy locket mentioned in passing in OotP. Since he's been stealing from the house I wouldn't be surprised if he has it.

Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
We're fairly certain Kreacher has the locket. I have a tendency to think that RAB may have collected more than one horcrux, and that Kreacher has several of them. The locket was left out of the Order of the Phoenix movie, but they did show Kreacher collecting stuff. Assuming that Kreacher was originally going to be left out of the movie until Rowling told them he would be needed in book 7, the collection could be very important.
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
otterk10
Member # 10463

The look in Dumbledore's eye is just an example of what I'm talking about. A better example would be the crackpot theory that Dumbledore is Ron in the future. Proponents of the theory cite that Dumbledore was described in the books as having orange hair when he was younger. However, the 7th movie would be seem really stupid if Dumbledore is Ron.
Lisa
Member # 8384

Rowling has said that no one in the books is Ron or Harry from the future. That was a fun theory, but it's ruled out.
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.