FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm just the right size - or, the pregnancy thread (Page 19)

This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  63  64  65   
Author Topic: I'm just the right size - or, the pregnancy thread
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, my mommy brain is kicking in full gear. [Smile] We need to start picking up all the stuff that the baby will need when he gets here. I started browsing today, but I can't find a place that has a good list of absolute need-to-buys for baby. I figure those of you who have done it before can give me some advice about which items I need and which I can do without, as well as how many to buy of each.

So far we have:

-1 crib
-1 changing table
-1 baby swing
-1 "jolly jumper" (It attaches to the door frame, and baby bounces in it. My siblings and I loved ours as children, so my mom got me one.)
-1 pajama-like outfit
-1 "nicer" outfit
-1 kind of fancy blanket to bless him in
-1 baby bathtub
-2 toys
-1 crib sheet
-1 baby first aid kit, minus the thermometer
-Jon Boy's sister is also making all the bedding for the crib (she is very talented).

Here's what I have so far on the "needs" list:

-1 car seat/carrier (Do most car seats have a handle to use as a carrier, or is this a special feature?)
-1 stroller
-Clothing: 7+ everyday outfits (will this be enough?), 3 pajamas, 1 church outfit, 1 coat, 10 pairs of socks, 5–7 onesies
-5 burp rags (enough?)
-1 crib mattress
-3 receiving blankets (enough?)
-1 baby towel
-baby powder, baby soap, and baby shampoo
-2 bottles (I will be breastfeeding, but if I have to pump or leave him with Jon Boy, I will need some. Will two be enough?)
-2 other comfy blankets
-diapers
-1 rectal thermometer
-diaper bag (what should go in this?)
-wipes

I would also like (but don't necessarily need):

-1 rocking chair
-One of those carrier sling things (Snugli?)
-A little bouncer chair thingy where he can sit (should this be in the needs category?)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something big. Are my estimated amounts going to be enough? Too many?

I think we will buy things like a high chair and baby dishes later because we don't have room to store them now and he won't need them right away.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
How often do you plan to do laundry?
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

Checklist

Diaper Bag Checklist

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool site, dkw!

I honestly don't know how often it's normal to have to do baby-related laundry.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

Here's another list. (For more, google "layette checklist")

I don't think it's a question of "normal" as much as if you don't do it as often you need more stuff. Also, if the kid spits up, will you wipe it off the front of his shirt/onesie, or immediately change his clothes?

Oooo . . . this one must be from a more northernly climate -- it includes a snowsuit if your baby is born in the fall or winter.

Brinestone
Member # 5755

Hm. I can see that if the baby habitually gets his sheets dirty, you'll need more than one crib sheet, but really, does anyone need six?

Same with baby towels. Do you need four? How often am I going to be giving my baby a full bath anyway? And unless he pees on the towel (which is possible), how dirty is it going to get?

There's also this disconnect that I see as to how many cloth diapers to buy (still not sure what we're doing here). I mean, they suggest you buy 10-12 disposables per day, but they suggest you buy 3-4 dozen cloth. I imagine that I will not want to wait two to four days to wash dirty diapers; I will want to do a load every day. Why on earth would I need that many?

dkw
Member # 3264

You'll need more than one crib sheet in any case -- if the baby barfs or the diaper explodes in the middle of the night you want to be able to whip that sheet off and put the kid back to bed, not keep him up while you wash the sheet.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Um. How do I put this?

All the things that seem obvious now -- that you would never go several days without washing diapers, for instance -- will likely look very different when you actually have an infant. Who will not sleep through the night, or even on any predictable schedule, for quite some time.

Washing diapers 2-3 times a week, especially at first, is realistic. For most people, washing them every day simply is NOT.

And I would strongly recommend a diaper service for the first month -- if at all possible (and it may not be -- this is the only one I can find in your area).

Towels and sheets. Well, 2-3 is probably enough . . . generally. But once in a while you will be very glad that you have more.

Similarly baby clothes. I'm a big fan of the easy access nightgown-style things (they used to have drawstrings, now they usually have elastic). I think they call 'em "saques" or some such yuppy-ized name. [Wink] A dozen of those (or at least half a dozen) will make your life ever so much easier for the first few months.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

These. And the more common name is "baby kimono" -- I had forgotten! (We just called 'em "baby sacks." [Wink] )
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Though it isn't on your list, brinestone i can almost garuntee a baby hat like I've sent to three or four jatraquero babys recently.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
We had a squirmer, and the elastic couldn't hold 'er. We preferred sleep and plays (those pajama-type things.) But either way, get a LOT. Lots and lots. And some onesies in case of an unseasonable warm spell or a baby who needs to be wearing less to nurse but gets chilly if completely undressed.

Whatever else you put in the diaper bag, include some gallon-size ziplock-style freezer bags. I guarantee they won't go unused, whether it's for an outfit explosion containment (always have at least two extra outfits, more if you'll be gone all day) or containing a diaper in a friend's house (it's considered polite to seal disposables in a bag-- double bag if very stinky-- and put them in the OUTSIDE trash, or take them home, unless they've got a baby and diaper pail of their own, and if you're using cloth, you may very well need to seal them in something more than a regular waterproof bag if baby gets a virus or something.)

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and you'll want more burp rags. Actually, it doesn't have to be a burp rag. Cloth diapers or clean towels both work very well. Many stores carry huge packages of, like, 50 "around the house" small white towels for a few dollars. (I know Target has them in the section right by the automotive stuff and/or the cleaning stuff.) Wash them and you're good to go on burp rags. Oh! Detergent. You don't need to use Dreft. Really, you don't. Even our extra-sensitive-to-everything daughter was and is fine with a liquid detergent that's free of additives and perfumes (we use All Free & Clear); use 1/2- 3/4 the recommended amount and run it through an extra rinse if your baby is sensitive.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(And I totally agree on more sheets. Also, some washcloths and towels. (More than one towel!) And whatever you intend to wash baby's skin and hair with. We use Dove soap or liquid body wash, same as I use on myself, and started with baby shampoo but found that the only way to control cradle cap in our eczemous daughter was with dandruff shampoo.)
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

And baby powder is not recommended by most pediatricians/nurse practitioners I've spoken to. Not only can it irritate skin, baby can aspirate it if you're not very careful. Patting with a clean, dry cloth or towel (again, cloth diapers work really well) is the recommended way to dry the bottom.
rivka
Member # 4859

Cornstarch baby powder is generally ok (as aspiration is unlikely to be harmful, unlike talc).

At least, so say my pediatricians and several baby books. But yeah, talc baby powder is bad.

rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
You don't need to use Dreft. Really, you don't.

Which is good, as that stuff doesn't actually get much of anything CLEAN. For most babies, any detergent will do as long as the clothes go through a second rinse. (Which I prefer to do for all laundry anyway.)
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, that's right, I forgot about the distinction. But I find it's a pain in the bottom, anyway.

Oh! And if you're breastfeeding, you're gonna need some lanolin cream (or an alternative if you're allergic.) I found that a store-brand pure lanolin actually worked best for me, but some people just swear by Lanisoh. Nursing pads are a good idea, too. I like washable; much comfier than disposable. And nursing bras, if you're not wearing them already, and nursing tops are a help, although you can get by with button-up tops or oversized t-shirts. (Emma started pulling the blanket I used to cover up off at the precocious age of 1 1/2 months. I switched to nursing tops, which leave you less exposed.)

rivka
Member # 4859

Not everyone needs lanolin cream. I never did.

But nursing pads are a must, at least for the first couple months. (After that, leakage becomes much less common.)

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I guess that's true; I just come from a family of dry-skinned, hyper-lactating women, and we get chapped very easily. But you might want it if you're pregnant and already starting to get chapped nipples (chapping starts for me about the time the colostrum comes in. >_< )
rivka
Member # 4859

Asking one's mother if she needed lanolin (or was allergic) is often advised -- and for good reason. While no guarantee, it is a good predictor.
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dkw:
You'll need more than one crib sheet in any case -- if the baby barfs or the diaper explodes in the middle of the night you want to be able to whip that sheet off and put the kid back to bed, not keep him up while you wash the sheet.

[Wink]

Dana speaks the truth. There will be nights when the kid gets the back door trots or barfs 3 times when you'll be glad you had extra sheets. Now, only get one set that is pretty and matches the cute little curtains and changing pad cover and the quilt that is hanging on the wall, the rest can be just plain ol' sheets.

We never used baby powder. Thomas got pretty bad eczema last year, but has avoided it this year since we switched to Dove soap.

You are permitted to smack anyone upside the head that gives you infant clothes that do not snap or otherwise open at the bottom, it works best if you smack them with the offending garment.

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I had no idea, dkw! Congratulations!!!!! We need a roster thread just to keep things straight.

I'm going to go do an inventory of Aerin's stuff and post it. Off the top of my head - binkies (aka pacifiers). I have them all over my house. I use Soothies, which are the clear rubber ones they use at the hospitals.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

Thank you so much, guys! I don't want to spend money on things we won't actually use, but I also don't want to find myself in a bind because I need three times as many of something as we have.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, I forgot-- if you're using bottles at all, a bottle and nipple brush is a must. Even if you plan to run them through the dishwasher, you need to remove most of the gunk beforehand. (2 or 3 should be fine if you plan on just the occasional bottle. You'll need more if you plan to pump on a regular basis, but wait until after the baby is born so you can decide what kind will work best.)

And I hope the nipples are silicone-- the rubber ones won't hold up to the dishwasher very long.

rivka
Member # 4859

The silicone ones also seem to taste better to most babies (in that they have no taste, while the rubber ones do).

IME, the most "breast-like" combination was the Munchkin nipples (which have apparently been discontinued in favor of their "tri-flow" ones) with a Playtex bottle-liner system. Even my exceedingly picky middle child would take that combination.

Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Brinestone, I would definately get a sling, but not a snuggly-style one. How about a pouch carrier, such as one from Hotslings or Kangaroo Korner ? I've got one of each and they're great. You can use them with a child up to 35 pounds.

space opera

edit: Also, if you'll be using cloth diapers while out, you'll want a wet bag for your diaper bag. And, if you want to save a bit of money, you can do without a baby bathtub. We did sponge baths on towels with SSB for the first several weeks, then just laid him on a towel in the bottom of the bathtub with a tiny bit of water.

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by Space Opera:
Brinestone, I would definitely get a sling, but not a snuggly-style one.

While I would do exactly the opposite. I always found Snuglies much easier to deal with than slings.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I would try them all out and see what you like. [Smile]

Emma would only take Avent nipples (both for bottles and pacifiers) and rejected nipples of all types other than mine completely at 2 1/2 months.

Luckily, she started taking a cup right before 4 months.

Brinestone
Member # 5755

Well, the bathtub was a gift from a friend, so it didn't cost us anything. [Smile]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh! No one has mentioned diaper pail (or other container, depending on the type you're using.)

And for a lot of that stuff you need to get, see if there's a Once Upon a Child or other children's resale store near you. No good for car seats, of course, which are just as expensive as anywhere else, and mattresses tend to be available for cheaper as well, but a lot of other things, you may find a discount on. Especially clothes!

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I have an appointment this afternoon. Cross your fingers for me to get approved to take the train to Flagstaff for my cousin's wedding in three weeks!

(My contractions have been holding steady at 2-3 an hour and a lot less painful with no medication for the past couple of weeks. [Party] I think this means I get to go!)

Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
[/qb][/QUOTE]While I would do exactly the opposite. I always found Snuglies much easier to deal with than slings. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yep, Rivka, I probably shouldn't have used the word "sling." That's why I like pouches - you just plop the kid in and go. [Smile]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

What'd the doctor say, kq?
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, yeah, forgot to post about it-- we came home and had dinner right away.

A-okay for the trip. And our, ahem, least-favorite restriction is lifted. [Big Grin] (Cautiously. But that's good enough for us, we won't overdo it!)

He thinks all those icky viruses may have been triggering my contractions, and now that they're cleared up, they're slowing down.

rivka
Member # 4859

[Cool]
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

I've been wondering too, kq.

Brinestone, I am going to list all the baby things that I have. Before you read it, keep in mind that I am so neurotic that even my pediatrician teases me. They used to call me Mrs. Monk at the Y. Having a micropreemie didn't help matters any, either. Okay, here goes.

-Pack N' Play: This is a playpen/travel crib/changing table in one. I keep mine in my dining room so I don't have to run up and down the stairs if I want to put Aerin down. I also use it as my changing table. I have the Colby, but I can't find it online.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009Z3JT0/qid=1140592498/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-9619870-4822555?v=glance&s=baby

-Nursing Stool. This helped me tremendously when I was able to nurse Aerin (and hopefully will help me again when we can restart).
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000056JIH/qid=1140592785/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-9619870-4822555?v=glance&s=baby

-Boppy Pillow (or another type of nursing pillow)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000056J63/qid=1140592736/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-9619870-4822555?v=glance&s=baby

-Swaddling Blankets. I am terrible at swaddling with regular blankets and these are awesome. I have 4.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007WHCZC/qid=1140592850/sr=2-2/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_2/102-9619870-4822555?v=glance&s=baby

-Express Microwave Steam Sterilizer. You will need to sterilize your pump parts if you ever pump and you will need to sterilize bottles and binkies. This is awesome - just a couple minutes in your microwave.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000056OUH/qid%3D1140592901/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-9619870-4822555

-Baby Monitor. I don't know how big your house is, but I can't hear Aerin from my downstairs and we have to sleep with the bedroom doors closed b/c of our dogs. I really like my monitor.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006FWVN/qid%3D1140592994/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-9619870-4822555

-Sleep Positioner. This keeps the baby from rolling over onto his stomach. Aerin sleeps on her tummy because she's on an apnea monitor, but a normal, healthy term baby should always sleep on his back. I have one in Aerin's bassinet anyway, because she likes the security it gives her.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000058CC4/qid%3D1140593095/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-9619870-4822555

-Mesh Bumpers. They're supposed to reduce the risk of SIDS. The research isn't exactly overwhelming, but I'm going to get these when Aerin moves to a crib.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005BPEU/qid%3D1140593312/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-9619870-4822555

-Touch Lamp. My mother got one for me and I love it. It has 3 brightness settings, which is very useful. It is so much more convenient than a lamp that you have to switch off.
http://ww2.potterybarnkids.com/cat/pip.cfm?src=shpab%7Cclig%7Cda%7Crshop%5Fb%2Fhme&pkey=clig%7Cab&gids=k4150

-Night Light. Any kind will do. I have a pink tulip lamp that I use.

-Diaper Rash Cream. I've found that Triple Paste works best for Aerin and I use A&D as a preventative. She's only ever gotten 1 diaper rash and that was 2 months ago. I do know some people who swear by Desitin or Balmex. Every baby's skin is different, so you might have to try a few different things before you find what works.

-Travel System. This is a car seat/baby carrier/stroller rolled up into one. I have a Graco Coachrider and I love it, but they discontinued it. Here's one that looks somewhat similar.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005NZ2K/qid=1140593716/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-9619870-4822555?v=glance&s=baby

-Diaper Bag. I have a Fleurville Mothership and it works very well for me. It has side pockets for my stuff, so I don't have to carry a purse. I has inside pockets, a nylon bag, and a changing pad. They just reduced the price, too.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007WLOLA/qid=1140593917/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-9619870-4822555?v=glance&s=baby

-Sheets and Towels. I have a two-week supply of each (14 sheets, 20 washcloths, 4 towels, 2 robes, 2 terry sleepers). I change Aerin's bedding every day and I wash her towels after every bath (she gets one twice a week). I use 4 washcloths for each bath.

-Nail clippers.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007NECMM/qid=1140594154/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/102-9619870-4822555?v=glance&s=baby

-Rocking Chair. I consider this a necessity. Aerin loves to be rocked and it calms her right down. I rock her to sleep every night. I prefer rockers to gliders, but gliders seem to be much more popular these days.

-Receiving Blankets. I have around 2 dozen. We use them as burp cloths, too.

-Stroller Blankets. You might want to cover the baby if it's chilly out. I have about a dozen fleece blankets and some satin ones.

-Dreft. I use it exclusively for Aerin's clothes. One of Aerin's NICU neighbors got a horrible rash when her mother accidentally did a load with their regular detergent and that was enough to keep me using Dreft. Their stain spray is fantastic, btw. I'm not saying that your baby will get a rash if you don't use Dreft, I just don't feel comfortable using anything else. I also use perfume-free, dye-free dryer sheets.

-Clothes. I am not the one to ask about clothes. Aerin's wardrobe is so full that even I'm embarrassed (she has 3 pink dress coats). She can go through several outfits in one day because of her reflux, so you might want to keep a bigger supply on hand.

I'll think about it more and post anything that comes to mind.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

kq, I'm glad to hear it! Contractions slowing down is always a good thing (except during labor w/ a term baby).
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I had more painful contractions that kept me up most of the night last night. They are back to being painless BH contractions now. I have moved my appt from tomorrow to this afternoon. Hopefully I am dilated enough to get an induction date now. The only days I can be induced (when the doc sees patients near the hospital I am supposed to deliver at) are Mondays and Thursdays. I don't really want to wait until Monday. If I am dilated a lot more than last week I will worry all weekend about going into labor before being induced. Here's to hoping I am at least 2 cm!
Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
I made a thread specifically for this, but I thought I would post it here too. I am being induced tomorrow! Yay!!!

I am sure Pop will post the news when he gets home.

Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

Best of luck!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Good luck!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I've just spent some of our tax refund on new nursing bras (to be worn starting as soon as I get them!) I got two "Easy Bras" by Mamajamas, which are supposed to be great for lounging and sleeping, the things I do most, two of the "Nursing Bra Plus" from Bravado (since rivka so highly recommended it and it got such rave reviews-- plus I found it on sale for $28.95, free shipping), and one of the "Supreme Nursing Bra" from Bravado, which is supposed to be a little dressier and look good under nice clothes, although I wasn't sure on the size, so I may have to send it back for an exchange once I try it on. (It was also on sale and free shipping. And I got free shipping on the Easy Bras, too.)

I hate that bras are so expensive, though. I tend to buy "bargain bras" for my regular bras, but you have to pay "real bra" prices for nursing bras. (Which is okay, since they also tend to be "real bra" quality, I guess, and I expect to use them whenever they fit me, every time I get pregnant or have a baby.)

Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I tend to buy "bargain bras" for my regular bras
Of course it depends on the size of your breasts, but you may want to reconsider that : if they are not maintained well enough, you could have back problems.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*laughs* I've had back problems since I was 7. I buy ones that feel comfortable to me, they just tend to wear out faster is all. I NEVER wear underwires, can't stand them.
Brinestone
Member # 5755

Ow. I'm tired of being pregnant and hurting all the time.
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[Frown] I'm sorry. Me, too.
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I had a pregnant voice teacher once, and we were talking about stuff like this. I mentioned that I am so scared of going into labor and actually delivering a baby that once I'm pregnant I'm just going to want the baby to stay in there. She laughed and said something like, "Dear, when you're *this* pregnant all you want is for it to be over." I think it's like that on purpose. Otherwise, who would ever be ready to go through something as traumatizing as giving birth? [Angst]
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

I believe something very similar.

Five weeks to go*.

*Give or take 2 weeks, just for rivka.

rivka
Member # 4859

[ROFL]

[Kiss]

This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  63  64  65   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.