FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » New members post here! (Page 19)

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: New members post here!
Zarex
Member # 8504

- posted      Profile for Zarex   Email Zarex         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a student at Southern Virginia University, and live In Buena Vista Virginia. My father teaches at the University (hence, my attendance). Um, I'm eighteen yrs. old, and am preparing to serve a mission. (yup I'm mormon.)
Posts: 250 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
forensicgeek
Member # 8430

- posted      Profile for forensicgeek           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I'm 17(almost 18)and I'm leaving for college in a few days. I've been reading OSC books for only a couple years now.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cagreat1
Member # 8511

- posted      Profile for cagreat1   Email cagreat1         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Craig, i'm from SC, and i go to school in charleston. i was forced to read my first OSC book the summer of 10th grade (Ender's Game) and have been adicted ever since.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordKaosnix
Member # 8458

- posted      Profile for LordKaosnix           Edit/Delete Post 
Ive been on the site for about two weeks and i only just now saw this thread. Oh the heartache I could have saved myself if I didnt only read the other catagory.

My screen name is LordKaosnix, if that's too prissy for you other people (before this site even) have gotten to like calling me Kn. So there you are.

Im twenty two years old, twenty three in January, and I work at a Gas Station 18 miles outside my
home town on Highway 46.

If on the 46 you have met a 5'10, 350 somthing pound, Hazel Eyed, Glasses were-en, surly man with dark brown hair and skin the shade of pale burlap it was probably me.

This is both my official HELLO and GOOODBYE. It seems even though I was haveing fun on this site, no one was haveing fun with me on this site.
Since no one has looked at my profile on here to know I have a site here it is:

http://kaosnix.proboards49.com

Later,

[ August 19, 2005, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: LordKaosnix ]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starr R
Member # 8361

- posted      Profile for Starr R   Email Starr R         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I signed up last month. I've enjoyed my time here so far. I'm a wife and mom, and I enjoy reading all kinds of SF. I also like to read and write stories of dark fantasy. Actually, I'll read almost anything, fiction or non, as long as it's not about 'happy unicorns' and that sort of thing. I prefer the dark side. [Evil Laugh]

I tend to read more often than post, since I can't always join in the conversations. But I'm glad I found the place, as I often laugh aloud at some of the comments here. I hope to get to know the regulars and be able to interact more with all of you soon.

[ August 22, 2005, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Starr R ]

Posts: 68 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaha Canon
Member # 8520

- posted      Profile for Jaha Canon   Email Jaha Canon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! I am a college student and I am afraid I haven't read any of Mr. Card's books outside of the Ender Series. I am very much addicted to those books, though. I joined this board in hopes that I might know when new Ender books come out and that perhaps I can share any observations I have while reading them.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LucyPevensie
Member # 8537

- posted      Profile for LucyPevensie   Email LucyPevensie         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] hello.. I've been watching the discussions for a while but I just have to get in on the Harry Potter & HBP discussions. No more lurking in the shadows for me!
Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 8410

- posted      Profile for Evergreen   Email Evergreen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'm Evergreen. I'm 24 years old and I live in Canada. I've been an OSC fan since the first time I read Ender's Game when I was 10. EG was my Harry Potter =)
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello rCX! Your brother JTK is well-known here and a great poster. Hope you like it here as well.

Hello to all the other newbies out there! [Wave]

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gr8fulreader
Member # 8538

- posted      Profile for gr8fulreader           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I joined yesterday. I read EG some years ago and just recently started reading the Ender series and cannot put it down! Since I am not a youngster, I started wondering if there is something wrong with me! But I see here a few people with whom I belong, at least generationally, so that alone is comforting. I'll stick around and amuse you with my unorthodox views and “innovating†spelling!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EndertheJedi
Member # 7889

- posted      Profile for EndertheJedi   Email EndertheJedi         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Im seth and I live in Houston Txas going to school at UH with hopes to be a writer. Ive been hanging around here for a year but just now got stable enough cinternet access to consider posting.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The New Revolution
Member # 8283

- posted      Profile for The New Revolution   Email The New Revolution         Edit/Delete Post 
How bout this, all kids who wish to vote must prove their maturity by going to a giant orbiting school where they shall be trained to fight a faceless alien enemy. I should write a book about that....
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irregardless
Member # 8529

- posted      Profile for Irregardless   Email Irregardless         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, all. Just joined the forums, but I've been reading OSC's reviews and World Watch columns for a long time (I suppose the books go without saying).

Anyway, my name is Tim, I'm 30/married/no kids, chemical engineering grad from University of Arkansas, currently living in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FoolishTook
Member # 5358

- posted      Profile for FoolishTook   Email FoolishTook         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome everyone!
Posts: 407 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmservo
Member # 8552

- posted      Profile for tmservo   Email tmservo         Edit/Delete Post 
Chris. 30. Married. 2 Children. IT Consultant for medical facilities and national business clients. (Theatrical Promotion, oddly).

Joined recently, followed the forums for a while. Read EG & the original series years ago, just went through the Shadow series.. but going back through them, I ended up going: EG, SotH, Shaddow Puppets, SoTG, then Speaker of the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the Mind.. and finally finished with ES..

Primarily because I'm driving so much I'm picking most of these back up through unabridged audiobooks (thank god for an Ipod & Audible.com).. so at this point, I have now "listened" to everything OSC has out on audiobook.. (what took ES so long to come out unabridged? That's OK, liked OSC's afterward on his thoughts about it as a balance in the movie version)

I see the post about "prove your maturity" and laugh a little; here's hoping that I'm never fully mature and die with a little bit of the kid in me still leaping up and down with excitement now and again [Smile]

Posts: 202 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oversalinization is Bad
Member # 8568

- posted      Profile for Oversalinization is Bad   Email Oversalinization is Bad         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been skulking around the forums for a while but haven't decided to start posting until now.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! [Wave]

If you ever decide that this side's moving too slow, don't forget there's always the other side! [Big Grin]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clark
Member # 8556

- posted      Profile for Clark   Email Clark         Edit/Delete Post 
I am new here. Reading OSC stuff has played a large part in shaping my literature preferences and tastes. I grew up relating to Ender, as I suppose many of you all have as well.
We all have that seed of greatness within us; let us not forget that, perhaps by some unrevealed design, each one of us are truly saviors of all humanity.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean?! I AM the savior of all humanity! Though perhaps I shouldn't say that out loud... Look what happened to the last guy to say it... [Angst]

Oh, and welcome, Clark! [Wave]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcare
Member # 8736

- posted      Profile for sarcare   Email sarcare         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I like this thread better to introduce myself in, it has history, and I like history.

I've been posting here for a while, not as long as I've been registered, but off an on over the past two months.

I'm a grad student in early modern european history in ohio, and I'm much more of a lurker here and an active participant over at OSC's Nauvoo. This place moves just a little too fast for me to keep up every day, but as a forum for procrastination it can't be topped.

Posts: 234 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all,

As a result of the ill-begotten Congress on the Other Side, it came to my attention that I am, in fact a newbie. Therefore, I shall post in the newbie thread.

I'm Josh, I'm 17, I live in Central Florida, and I'm planning on leaving as soon as possible. Which will be college in the fall. I read Enders Game in ... 3rd grade was it? Something like that. And have since become obsessed. I lurked for a year, have posted semi-regularly since about October, and am just now getting into the spirit of things. Hatrack is cool, OSC is awesome, and newbies ROCK!

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starter
Member # 9073

- posted      Profile for starter   Email starter         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys. I've been lurking here for a while (obviously after having read the Ender saga) and finally decided to register and contribute.

Details about moi: I'm 22, living in New Zealand, trying to make my way through life.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Measure
Member # 8473

- posted      Profile for Measure   Email Measure         Edit/Delete Post 
hey,
my name is Ransom and I go to NC State University in Raleigh, NC, in Greensboro's neighborhood. I am into product design and have recently started dabbling in creature design. In fact I have a thread going about the Hive Queen and her workers, where I am collecting descriptions as I work on her. It won't be long til I post a link to my first satisfactory sketch.
well...gotta go...

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Advent. I live in New Mexico and I work as a desk clerk at a Defined Fitness gym were I work out.

p.s. I thought we had more new members than this?

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
I posted in some other newbie thread but I've been lurking for probably 6 months or so and enjoy the debates and interesting discussion topics here. I live in the Boston area.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lifewish
Member # 9106

- posted      Profile for Lifewish   Email Lifewish         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, my name is Lifewish, and I'm an Enderholic...

I just wandered by from the ornery.org forums - someone linked to a comment by OSC that I wanted to read - and got hooked by an interesting thread.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] [The Wave] [Wave]
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IB_wench
Member # 9081

- posted      Profile for IB_wench           Edit/Delete Post 
After seeing all the awesome threads on this forum I just had to join...
I'm Lindsay, and I'm from Ontario. I'm 17 and by this time next year I will be a pre-med, although it's entirely possible that I will be distracted by something even more interesting before then. [Smile] I read Ender's Game in grade 10, have been hooked ever since!

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
V'era
Member # 9079

- posted      Profile for V'era           Edit/Delete Post 
*waves*

You can call me "V'era", I just read Ender's Game and the whole Shadow series in about two weeks; it was that good. ^___^

*is very hooked*

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Creator Aleks
Member # 9134

- posted      Profile for Creator Aleks   Email Creator Aleks         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe I`ll update this later when I have more time but...
I picked a copy of Ender`s Game after a saw a reference to the Bugger Queen quote (the humans have not forgiven us...etc) in an internet forum of my then favourite game of Homeworld. I still that game is the closest to actually commanding ships in a simulator.
After EG, I devoured that series and moved on to Shadow Series. Since it was taking too long for the books to be released I branched off into others such as Alvin tales, Treason (both versions), Wyrms, Songmaster, Worthing, Memory of Earth series, Lost Boys, Pastwatch, Saints and Robota, and of course the Maps in a Mirror. In fact I often just open MiaM to a random page and go with it.
And of course all of the Enderverse short stories I could get my hands on.
Oh yeah, I`m 19.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, all the new people! [Wave]

IB_wench, I've enjoyed your comments, particularly the ones that were complimentary to me. [Blushing]

Creator Aleks, you didn't mention Enchantment, it's my favorite. Have you read it yet?

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliette de Bodard
Member # 9099

- posted      Profile for Aliette de Bodard   Email Aliette de Bodard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I'm Aliette. I live in Paris, and have been lurking around here for a while. I'm a crossover from the Hatrack River Writers' forum. There I mostly talk about my attempts to get something published. Here I'm mostly watching, until I work up my courage to post in more than one thread (I used to be Silver3--and still am in the Writers' Forums--, but felt more comfortable with my real name).

I've been an OSC fan since high school. Read Ender's Game and Speaker for the Dead in two days [Smile] I think I've read a lot of what he is written (although some books are a pain to get hold of in France). My personal favorite is Hart's Hope.

I'm 23.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Creator Aleks
Member # 9134

- posted      Profile for Creator Aleks   Email Creator Aleks         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JennaDean:
Creator Aleks, you didn't mention Enchantment, it's my favorite. Have you read it yet?

Good eye. My local library didn`t carry it (sigh) and I started a little Dan Simmons binge (Hyperion etc) before I got unto that book. My next reading list involves that and Magic Street.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

- posted      Profile for oolung   Email oolung         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, everybody! I'm from Poland, will be 22 (on Monday), and I first read EG when I was about 11. Since then OSC has been one of my gurus [Smile]

Hatrack Forum rocks!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone. My name is Nick and i'm in Houston. Ender's Game has been my favorite book since the third grade when i thought i was getting off scott free by reading one book instead of the three smaller books they assigned. Turned out to be harder than i thought but well worth it. i still have the poster board presentation with drawings of the battle room. good times. i love OSCs work and am happy to have found a place where so many other people do as well. I've read read every novel on the Library page except Hart's Hope and Treason, and that is only because my local book stores don't carry them. but i will, rest assured, every book on that list will be in my head at some point.
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cover of Darkness
Member # 9145

- posted      Profile for Cover of Darkness   Email Cover of Darkness         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, my name is Daniel. From Cambridge, England. Started enders game last week, now reading book 7. Havn't read a series that made me read with this much persistance in a while. I really enjoy reading in general and Ender's Game and Speaker kinda struck a chord with me so i thought I would sign up here. I tend to read more fantasy than sci-fi but...

Other than OSC I particularrly like Iain M Banks, GRRM, Jordan, Hobb etc.

I am hoping to take a degree in Engineering next year. Perhaps I will get to build shuttles [Wink] .

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok,
Im a new member here and this is the new members thread so here it goes.
Im 14, and I live in Manassas, VA.
Im a Freshman in High school and I've read just about all of the Ender's Saga books so im not really totally in the dark on all this junk.
I go into DC quite often cause Manassas is only 45 min away on the Metro.
Yeah thats about it so Ill see yall around.

Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Welcome all! Hope you have fun at Hatrack, we do.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinky
Member # 9161

- posted      Profile for Pinky   Email Pinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Moin!
My name is Nadine, I'm 26. I study English and Skandinavian studies in Freiburg, Germany.
Before I started my studies, I already finished an apprenticeship in a hotel, but after I worked in this job for some time, I couldn't imagine to do that for the next forty years of my life.

One year ago, I found "Ender's Shadow" accidentally in the library while I was searching desperately for a new favourite author. I read it in one night. I'm addicted.

"Ender's Game" is my favourite, but I have only read the Ender- and Bean-books, so far. It was quite a shock (and a relief) when I realized, that "Shadow Puppets" couldn't possibly be the last "Shadow" book. That's how I found this forum (lucky me!): I tried to find out whether a sequel already exists. now I'm waiting for the "Giant"- Paperback to come.

I love to be here. You're the only ones I know who know the books of OSC and who are interested in stuff like "photic sneezers"... It was a lot of fun in the last 24 hours.

Okay, now I have to read the threads before I post any more messages. See you soon!

Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'm a 12 year old 6th grader from IL. I love reading and playing sports. I started reading the Ender/Shadow series because my brother were very into the books. I'm really smart and I am hoping to read as many books by several authors as possible.
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisha_rose
Member # 9166

- posted      Profile for lisha_rose   Email lisha_rose         Edit/Delete Post 
My name is Elisha Rose and i am addicted to Ender's Game! [ROFL] I am an avid reader and stumbled upon Enders Game in spanish class in high school were a boy named Andrew told me to read the first few pages in this book<we both read similar books and had our own little book club type thing> i read seven chapters that day in that class and was hooked. since then i have read all but one of which i am reading now<children of the mind>. I am 21 Married no kids and i work 2 jobs so i dont have alot of time on the computer but after reading shadow puppets i think it was and reading about this site that osc actually converses with his fans i had to join!@!!!!!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeesh, you seem older than twelve.
Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Creator Aleks
Member # 9134

quote:
Originally posted by cheiros do ender:
Jeesh, you seem older than twelve.

Well he DID say he was smart. Welcome to the group Bea... Jeesh.
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, all you newbies! Welcome welcome!
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnplaystuba
Member # 8792

- posted      Profile for johnplaystuba   Email johnplaystuba         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I'm new-ish. My name is John. I'm 21 and going to school at Georgia Southern University. I read 'Ender's Game' my senior year of high school. Three years later I found 'Ender's Shadow'. It took me another two years to complete both the Ender and Bean series. Since then I've been trying to finish the Homecoming and Alvin Maker series. Why is it taking me so long? Well, because of all the stores that a college town in rural Georgia should NOT have is a decent book store. So I have to make a trip to Savannah or Atl to find one. His books are like some kind of crack, I go for a day without eating because I spent all my spare money on three of his books. I also found 'Lost Boys' in a thrift store, the only merit on which i purchased it was because it said 'Orson Scott Card' on the cover.

I've got to say he's been one of the biggest influences in the way I write. He lets us know that good, powerful books don't have to be decorated in postmodern pop-culture psycho babble.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rake
Member # 9195

- posted      Profile for Rake   Email Rake         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, my name is Henrik. I'm 18 and lives in Sweden, outside a town called Skövde that you most likely never heard of. Anyway I've read all OSC books I've managed to get my hands on, both in english and swedish. I must say they are quite much better in english, though...
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack, john and Rake! [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rake
Member # 9195

- posted      Profile for Rake   Email Rake         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, mighty chief bottle-washer! [Big Grin]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisha_rose
Member # 9166

- posted      Profile for lisha_rose   Email lisha_rose         Edit/Delete Post 
well that sucks johnplaystuba but that is also what ebay is for:D
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maria
Member # 9209

- posted      Profile for Maria   Email Maria         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! I'm Maria. I'm a 42 year old mother of 3 teenagers and I just finished the Ender and Shadow series and they are GREAT! [Big Grin] Despite having been a lifelong sci fi reader, I somehow missed the publication of Ender's Game back in '86. *scratches head* Of course, that might have something to do with the fact that I was an officer in the Army stationed in Germany at the time... [Wink] And I came back from overseas with two babies in tow... so perhaps there is an excuse for me after all. I was pretty busy back then....

Anyway, I'm glad to have discovered them now. [Smile] "Ender's Game" was just a semi-random choice of an audio book at the library for commuting purposes (after listening to all the audio Tolkien we could find) ... but now my whole household is hooked on these books. [Smile] Thank you, Mr. Card, for writing them! [Big Grin]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.