FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack and World of Warcraft (Page 11)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack and World of Warcraft
Selran
Member # 9918

- posted      Profile for Selran   Email Selran         Edit/Delete Post 
I was at 125 of 130 for the Borean Tundra quest achievement. I spent an hour or so running around trying to find a quest hub I missed because. I finally figured out the Coldarra quests count for the BT achievement.
Posts: 212 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Halfway to 74 right now. Favorite moment was turning in a quest in Dragonblight and being completely taken aback by it leading into a cinematic that then permanently altered a specific area of the zone. Then as if things couldn't get cooler, I immediately found myself doing a quest in a zone I never thought I'd ever see outside of a 40 man raid.

Death Knights also get BlackBlade's seal of approval. Mines 63 currently.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
The Wrathgate cinematic is one of the reasons I still love Blizzard's games. They took some modified in game graphics using what started as a luke-warm graphics engine, and made it into something breathtakingly epic. (Storywise, I feel bad for the Red Dragons doing what had to be done.)

So much build up, yet came as a surprise to most my guildies, and not the least bit disappointing.

My druid is level 77 now, completed every quest in three zones for the achievements, working on two more. Man, it's nice to be able to fly again.

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a little put off by Death Knights. I'm blood specced, and unless I get completely surrounded I just DON'T TAKE DAMAGE. EVER. Which makes things really depressing when I switch back to my warrior.

I'm actually not that happy with the vehicles. They're cooler than the bombing quests in Burning Crusade, but a lot of their abilities feel very tacked on and lame. In the Death Knight area, why do the cannons have an electromagnetic pulse? And why do the tanks in Wintergarde shoot ice? What's wrong with normal cannons?

Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.