FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 17)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post 
dude! hope your bday was filled with dewey goodness!

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

Yeah.

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

wow. i just read this entire thread and was thinking the entire time, oh my god, 5 years is coming..what the hell is wrong with this site. seriously, read through the entire thread once, you'll really start to wonder why the hell its still going lol. and whats funny is i thought boko was a newbie to the thread, youve been here since 2003. my god man get ahold of yourself :-P anyways, on with the goodness..in January we can celebrate 5 years, maybe we could have a mini-convention or something [Smile] id really like to meet people like Bokonon of course and juniper and crash. thanks for having my back dudes.

thats enough tired lyndsie talk, back to peek.

DUDES! :CONVENTION: PEEK!

Yeah.

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Convention. Awesome.

This thread's really that old? That's, like, almost a third my age. Weird.

(And thanks for the b-day wishes, peek.)

Dude [Cool] c rash
(go conventions)

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

convention would be in milwaukee dudes. we could share some memories over some bubbly dew.

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

Yeah.

calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
Oo Oo Oo Ooo

Stayin' alive, Stayin' alive.

mmm... found a Pitch black 2 in the vending machine today. Delicious.

Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D. James Larkin
Member # 8865

- posted      Profile for D. James Larkin   Email D. James Larkin         Edit/Delete Post 
What in the world is this thread about anyway?.... Just some kind of a post-count enhancement tool?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Milwaukee is a bit far for me, but if there IS a convention, drink a dew for me [Smile] And Peek, I'll always be a newb in the divine arts of cool to you, the creator of the thread [Smile]

DJL, if it were a post count booster, I'd have probably posted more than once a month [Smile]

Speaking of dew, I think I should go look for one in the office kitchen...

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

be thankful for dew dudes.

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

Yeah.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a question. It is a question which has doubtless been asked many times in the past 17 pages, but with all the differents Dews (Code Red, etc etc etc etc), which Dew is the best Dew?

Dude [Cool] Doc

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rCX
Member # 8503

- posted      Profile for rCX           Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] This thread will never die!
Posts: 164 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

Hehehe Post-count enhancement!

-endorsement-

Come post in Dude [Cool] Peek-a-boo, you'll be guarunteed a post count of no less than 3000 in less than a week.

But to the very serious question of which is the best dew. The debate can go on forever.

As for the dew flavor, true connoisseurs will be able to tell you what strengths and weaknesses evey excellently unique variety posesses. A true dew drinker will drink all flavors and rejoice in thier differences. Somtimes nothing but he origional will hit the spot, but if I'm feeling the call of citrus goodness then live wire is the dew for me. Code red has been my late night companion at many a LAN, and I will lament the passing of Pitch Black II. It's sour goodness has produced many an interlude in the inteminably long work hours between 1 and 6 in the afternoon.

So the search for the best Dew is metaphiorical really, are you the best you that you can be for the Dew. I hope so, I really do.

Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

well said calaban.

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

Yeah.

CRash
Member # 7754

Ditto. Pitch Black II is my current Dew of choice, but each variety has its own goodness.

Dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

'Tis the holiday month!

Red and Green are en vogue... Unless you've been bad, in which case something Pitch Black may be your thing!

And honestly, a little LiveWire with some latkes sounds tasty!

Hunker down for winter, dew-dians! And have a happy New Year!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

[Evil] So be it, guess it's always BP2 for me then! [Evil Laugh]

woot [The Wave] holidays!

David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap! This thread is still alive?!? Isn't that like one of the signs of the apocalypse or something?
Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Nah, it just means that the dew meme is powerful!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

CRash
Member # 7754

Dew rocks.

dude [Cool] c rash

Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Have I yet mentioned in this thread that Mello Yellow is superior to Dew?
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

Heresy ! Diobolical motives surely drove you to decry the wonders of dew. I can't believe you would.. oh wait... go ahead and drink Mello Yellow, More dew for me.

dude [Cool] mello yello

Peek
Member # 7688

Oh great sister! Why would you defy me like such? Oh why would you defy the dew? After all it has given you. Oh great heavens, I know why you rebel. 'Tis because we have not had our yearly...DAVID BOWLES MOVEMENT! HA! ON WITH THE DEW AND LAUGHTER!

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

Yeah!

JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
Duuuude!!! I haven't seen you in forever!!! We must have a reunion... I miss the ole crew...
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

let us rejoice in a tub of dew.

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

Yeah.

CRash
Member # 7754

PB2 has vanished from my local stores' shelves...
I mourn and gulp my Code Red...

Dude [Cool] c rash

A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this the longest-running thread with a relatively-constant trickle of activity that Hatrack has ever had? I mean, other threads have been resurrected, but it seems like this one is always sort of hovering in the periphery.

I mean, when this thread started, I hadn't dated my wife yet, only 1/365th of the world placed any particular meaning on the date September 11th, and none of us had any idea if the Lord of the Rings movies would be any good.

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Yeah, probably... Which is why I took it upon myself to be the thread-bumping dew-gooder, for a while [Smile]

It's a little bit of the quintessential weirdness of the Web. It's also the only place I purposefully change my signature...

dude [Cool] Bokonon

trpollen
Member # 8274

- posted      Profile for trpollen           Edit/Delete Post 
What is this thread about?
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

quote:
Originally posted by trpollen:
What is this thread about?

Ummm, maybe this?

quote:
Originally posted by peek-a-boo:
Hey everybody. Dude peek-a-boo
This is cool.
I'm cool.
You're cool.
We're all cool.
It's all good.
Life is good.
Dew is good.
Everything's good.
Yeah.

[Hail]

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Peek
Member # 7688

that's right boko. we must remember where we started. i still remember the night. and trpollen, you must read the entire thread. but not without dew in hand.

dude [Cool] peekaboo

Yeah.

Bokonon
Member # 480

Happy Dew Year everyone!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

BlueBambue
Member # 8656

- posted      Profile for BlueBambue           Edit/Delete Post 
There’s a faux ho' in pho sto' with a fro bro' in the fro' zone eatin cocoa. fo' sho'.

Translation: There is a fake prostitute in a restaurant selling Japanese soup with a man that has really big hair. They are in a big freezer eating chocolate cereal. Definitely.

something random my friends came up with. This thread reminded of for some reason. So..

pekaboo

Do the dew dude!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Dudes, I was driving today, and I had to slam on my brakes because some idio ... I mean, other dude cut me off, and my sisters Dew spilled alll over me, my friend, my sister and my car! I can't decide whether to weep at the lost Dew or rejoice at the fact that my car and pants are now blessed with the good stuff. [Confused] oh well. Its alll gooooood.

Dude [Cool] Dr Strangelove

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

DEW BAPTISM!

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

Yeah.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I did the Dew earlier upon this day.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSeeingHand
Member # 8349

- posted      Profile for TheSeeingHand   Email TheSeeingHand         Edit/Delete Post 
Dew did your fat earlier fat.
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSeeingHand
Member # 8349

- posted      Profile for TheSeeingHand   Email TheSeeingHand         Edit/Delete Post 
Yah, idk.

More than this...more than this!...SO MUCH MOOOOORE THAN THIS!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

Dudes, we mustn't let the all goodness die out.

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

YEAH.

CRash
Member # 7754

Yes. We must keep the Dew-spirit alive.

Dude [Cool] c rash

Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
What's the dew?
Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Eh, Steev?

Dew is good.

All is good.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

CRash
Member # 7754

Dew is good.

Dew is dew.

It is the epitome of coolness, tastefully converted to liquid form.

Drink up, dudes.

dude [Cool] c rash

Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
Is the "diet" version acceptable?
Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tms
Member # 9017

- posted      Profile for tms   Email tms         Edit/Delete Post 
I got a callback for a Dew TV commercial Monday.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Yup, another month, another dew-date. Valentine's is approaching; Code Red and chocolate is the perfect combination!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Paco_The_Insane
Member # 8263

- posted      Profile for Paco_The_Insane   Email Paco_The_Insane         Edit/Delete Post 
Alas, I have been away from Hatrack for a while, because of school and the 2nd greatest game of all time, Battlefield 2. But when your pwning noobs, the dew really cools down that smoking G36C.
Dude [Cool] Paco
ps: www.bf2s.com check my stats out.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
d00d, you're, like, insane.

But it's all good.

[Cool]

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

I feel like chilling with a nice cold Dew today. Refreshing.

dude [Cool] c rash

[ February 21, 2006, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: CRash ]

CRash
Member # 7754

Dudes, we must keep the thread alive. Dew the right thing.

dude [Cool] c rash

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I did the Dew earlier today...
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxsockeh
Member # 9186

- posted      Profile for xxsockeh   Email xxsockeh         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]

Dude! [Big Grin]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.