FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 20)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

[Big Grin]
Wow, that flood protection really works. I'm thinking of giving up already. When it is triggered, you have to wait 30 seconds but I think it is even longer for the first attempt. And I'm thinking about how it will probably take me 50 minutes to turn the page by myself.

I know for a fact it can go faster if someone else is posting. Maybe. Let me go see if I can find that.

Dew is for people who can't handle sleep deprivation.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinky
Member # 9161

- posted      Profile for Pinky   Email Pinky         Edit/Delete Post 
43! [The Wave]
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinky
Member # 9161

"Da steh ich nun, ich armer Tor und bin als klug als wie zuvor." (Faust, Act1, Scene 1)
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinky
Member # 9161

"Ha ha, boy! Sayst thou so?" (Hamlet, Act 1, Scene VI)
Pinky
Member # 9161

quote:
Originally posted by Peek:
but also, peek would like to point out that she also does promote The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Whatever happened to Fay Wray
That delicate satin draped frame
As it clung to her thigh
How I started to cry
Cause I wanted to be dressed just the same
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters
Of sins of the flesh
Erotic nightmares beyond any measure
And sensual day-dreams
To treasure forever

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

YEEAAHHH!

*singing*

We really do need a singing Graemlin... and maybe one that shakes its fist.

Other suggestions?

Pinky
Member # 9161

May the dew be with you! [Cool]

(39!)

CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Sheesh, you leave for a day or two, and the thread grows a flood page. How much Dew have you people had? [No No] Let us chill, and let the millenium come naturally. [Cool]

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinky
Member # 9161

It does. Well, more or less. [Blushing]
Isn't it nice to have a thread in which you can post, if you really want to post something, although you have nothing to say? [Big Grin]

Question: What has this thread got to do with this forum? Shouldn't it be on the other side?

Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CRash:
How much Dew have you people had?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Party] Pretty colors...

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pinky:

Question: What has this thread got to do with this forum? Shouldn't it be on the other side?

OSC has yet to say that he approves of the Peek. Until then, this is where this thread belongs.

Dude [Cool] FToad

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

This side needs some Dew-high people. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Veja-Dew...

Dude.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

[Group Hug] [Group Hug]
CRash
Member # 7754

quote:
Originally posted by Pinky:

The thread's been here for five years, back when Peek still had his -a-boo and no one realized the true Dewy potential of the thread. It's sort of grandfathered in by now.

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinky
Member # 9161

No problem. It's all cool, Dudes. [Cool] If OSC approves of this thread on his side of the world, who am I to say otherwise!?!?!?!!! [Wink]
Jeesh
Member # 9163

[The Wave]
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, CRash, Peek is a girl.

If anyone tries to move this thread, I will kill them. Or probably just say tsk tsk.

Dude [Cool] FToad

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Toad, who has been skewered and burned, i most certainly appreciate your ingenious use of the extreme/ridicolous threats.

Now, you must all say, as fast as you can, ten times,

May It Ever Induce Euphoria

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

May It Ever-

My tounge hurts, I give up.

*Downs a Dew* [Party]

Pinky
Member # 9161

May it ever... uh, what?
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Dew-ds. Dew-dettes. Let us take a moment and chill. This thread is cool because of spontaneous randomness. Do not force the Dew, for fear that every Dew you touch turns into Moxie.

Blech.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jongo05
Member # 7580

- posted      Profile for jongo05   Email jongo05         Edit/Delete Post 
DUDE [Cool]
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

The Dew is fine, and ever shall be, and ever shall I be cool, cause its all good, and always will be.

To the dew.

-Bear That Runs,

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

[Hail]

All bow to the Dew!

[Hail]

RunningBear
Member # 8477

70 out of my last 78 hours of life have been spent awake, I need a dew.
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

Dude, chill.

Dew will keep you awake.

Take a nap, then have a Dew, and subject yourself to it's euphoria.

Dude [Cool] FToad

CRash
Member # 7754

If you need sleep, Dew isn't really the thing to do it. But if you want an eighty-hour-long period where you stay awake, just chug down a few and feel the caffeine buzz.

dude [Cool] c rash

Jeesh
Member # 9163

17 posts!

The Dew is good.

Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

16 posts!

The Dew is better.

Dude [Cool] FToad

pooka
Member # 5003

Um, 15 posts?
Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post 
we shall all party at the millennium dudes. it shall be all good.

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

YEAH!

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Dude!

[Cool]

*Downs a Dew*

RunningBear
Member # 8477

Sleep, I must admit, is appealing, but I must stay awake, and defeat the final beast, called DVD.

(Need to copy a movie to DVD, and having a not so fun time of it.)

12 Pos.....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

CRash
Member # 7754

Just eleven more to go...11!
I propose that since Peek started this thread, she should have the honor of the 1000th post. Let us drink Dew and be merry!

dude [Cool] c rash

Jeesh
Member # 9163

10! 10! 10!

I second that! *downs a dew*

Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Dudes, chill. if you keep padding this cool thread, it will be come so uncool that no amount of dew will save it.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Only a few more guys.

Dude [Cool] Do the Dew.

Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

dude! [Cool]
pooka
Member # 5003

I wonder how that beer bread mix would taste with Mountain Dew in it. Actually, I don't really care. If one ever comes into my posession again, I'd definitely use sprite. The root beer one was only palatable to those with the most desperate craving for sugar in some form.

P.S. I'm still grappling with the concept that this thread could experience padding.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

[Cool]

just a few more dews dudes

RunningBear
Member # 8477

THREAD # 996

I finally got some sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet.

Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

I wonder if Peek will write a landmark.

Dude [Cool] FToad

pooka
Member # 5003

I've generaly seen landmarks based on personal posts, as opposed to thread posts. But be it as seems [Cool]
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Post now Peek!

Do the Dew!

Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude [Cool]

This is [Cool] dudes

Now I shall dutifully drink some dew.

[Cool]

Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you mean "dew-tifully"?
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

ACH DU LIEBER!

Es ist gut

alle ist gut

der gut-nicity hat mir deutsch macht!

Es ist alle gut

CRash
Member # 7754

We have entered a new age. Let us all drink Dew and look to the future.

dude [Cool] c rash

pooka
Member # 5003

Dew, Dew, liegst Mir in Hertzen
Dew, Dew, liegst Mir in Sinn.
Dew, Dew, machst Mir viel schmertzen-
weiss nicht wie gut ich Dir bin.

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.