FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 19)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Lest you thought I was gone, I return, with the weather wonderful, and the Dew plentiful.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deceased House
Member # 9388

- posted      Profile for Deceased House   Email Deceased House         Edit/Delete Post 
Sup dudes and dudettes?

Everybody say heyyyyyy yoooooo....im here.

Sweet

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deceased House
Member # 9388

- posted      Profile for Deceased House   Email Deceased House         Edit/Delete Post 
omg im so lame
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Lameness is not an excuse for poor punctuation, House dude. Dew is cool. Let our English be cooler.

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
Let our English be coolest, like the dew on the can, that chills the tongue before that first drop of green nectar.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

Bear That Runs, I applaud your eloquence. May the chilled Dew sweeten your silver tongue.

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

and May the Thread That Rocks never end.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deceased House
Member # 9388

Would the House of the Dead be considered a traitor for turning from The Dew in hopes of a newer more "cool" beverage?

Let the SURGE flow through my veins like water in a river!!

Dude I know...not cool.

CRash
Member # 7754

Do you mean the Surge of the 90s? It was a tragic accident. A man took Dew and dumped a bag of sugar into it along with his super-caffeinated coffee. Thus we ended up with the drink-of-hyperactivity, where one could not sleep for three days afterward.

Very uncool, dude. Stay with the Dew and chill.

dude [Cool] c rash

RunningBear
Member # 8477

The House would be a traitor,

see thread numbers 39 through 46 on page 18 of the COOLEST THREAD EVER!

If you don't know it is this one I will kill you.

or maybe just say tsk tsk.

probably tsk tsk.

-The Bear That Runs

Deceased House
Member # 9388

Dudes!!
The House of the Dead is truly a traitor.

I raise my glass in a recitement of the Ode to Dew, and taste the sweet nectar that I so cowardly sought to replace.

Will the Deciples of Dew'dness ever forgive me?

Dude...uncool I know

[ May 09, 2006, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Deceased House ]

RunningBear
Member # 8477

Thou hast renounced thine sin..

bathe thine tongue in the baptismal font of dew, and thou shalt be cleansed. born agayn, into the world of green tinged goodness.

I didnt even have to say tsk tsk.

sweet.

Deceased House
Member # 9388

Dude not cool.

Its not all good, i'm in school without the Dew!!

How will i ever manage?

Dude...uncool.

Deceased House
Member # 9388

I wanna go home and have a cigarette!!, And a glorious can of Dew!!

Have I been accepted into dew'dness yet?

Dude...uncool I know

CRash
Member # 7754

Dude, cigarettes are way uncool. Stick to just Dew.

dude [Cool] c rash

Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post 
actually, unfortunetly, peek also does the nicotine. difference is, she doesn't promote it like the righteous dew.

but anyways, i just got back from driving jeni around our city with my windows down and blasting rainy days and mondays and top of the world by carpenters and also cocaine blues by johnny cash at 930pm. shes embarrassed. tell her its okay.

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

YEAH!

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post 
but also, peek would like to point out that she also does promote The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Whatever happened to Fay Wray
That delicate satin draped frame
As it clung to her thigh
How I started to cry
Cause I wanted to be dressed just the same
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters
Of sins of the flesh
Erotic nightmares beyond any measure
And sensual day-dreams
To treasure forever

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

YEEAAHHH!

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Let us alone worship the dew, and forget and forgive those actions which take us away from its green halo of beauty.
Deceased House
Member # 9388

Dew'ds i beggeth thee, alleviate me and allow me the grace of having the dew.

Dude I dont want to keep this up, i need nicotine badly...

Dudes

[The Wave]

Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you heard of the nicorette, by any chance? it's also all good.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeni, it's OK!

Dude [Cool] FToad

Yeah.

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
What you say! Someone set up us the bump!

All you bumps are belong to us.

Bump.

For great justice.

Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayren
Member # 7317

- posted      Profile for Ayren   Email Ayren         Edit/Delete Post 
Set. It's been bumped and it's been set, but now who will spike it?
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

Tee-hee [Evil]

SPIKE DUDE!

Dude [Cool] FToad

RunningBear
Member # 8477

Block!

erm... well... yeah...

excuse to continue volleyball methaphor in the quest for the Holy Dew-

-The Bear That Runs.

CRash
Member # 7754

Usually you "dig" a spike, and you "block" a tip. But I'm a volleyball player, so that may be too specific. Volleyball is cool. Dew is also cool.

dude [Cool] c rash

RunningBear
Member # 8477

Alas, the only volleyball experience I have is high school PE, so the vocabulary is limited, unlike the pleasureful aspect of the Dew.
Ayren
Member # 7317

- posted      Profile for Ayren   Email Ayren         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CRash:
Usually you "dig" a spike, and you "block" a tip. But I'm a volleyball player, so that may be too specific. Volleyball is cool. Dew is also cool.

dude [Cool] c rash

Fine dude:

DIG! The volleyball metaphor type thing continues

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

77 away from the K!

May the Dew Reach eternity!

RunningBear
Member # 8477

AHEM!
CRash
Member # 7754

Dude, you just cleared your throat. Drink some Dew to help you out with that.

dude [Cool] c rash

Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

I really should start drinking that stuff again.

Dude [Cool] FToad

RunningBear
Member # 8477

I had some of the fine green soma on this fine day, and finally got to try out my magnificent .308 rifle. the dew did calm my nerves and steady my sights, allowing me to fire oh so magnificently.

Oh Dew, how I love thee, let me count the ways,

1. Thou are green, the color of life and intelligence.

2, Thou hast the ability to fill my tongue with joy.

3. Thou calmest me in times of strife, when finals are two weeks away.

(feel free to continue)

CRash
Member # 7754

How are all my fellow dudes feeling on this fine Tuesday? Life is good.

dude [Cool] c rash

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
One day I'm goint to read this whole thread. I don't think I ever posted it it before today. So we were just discussion over on "The Cactus" whether threads like this are zombies or immortal and somehow I am getting schooled in Norse Mythology as a result.

Cool.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

I actually go through this thread about once a week. It's not a zombie, pooka, because it's never died (and never will).

Dude [Cool] FToad

CRash
Member # 7754

The thread is immortal. May it live forever.

dude [Cool] c rash

RunningBear
Member # 8477

This thread rivals those gods of valhalla, whom in ages past did fight off the twin devils of worry and sleep to form the greatest liquid ever seen on the face of this fine planet.

Dew.

This prose is offered to the exalted Dew.

May it live forever

-The Bear That Runs

pooka
Member # 5003

It depends, the ethnobotanical "research" recounted in "Serpent and the Rainbow" presented zombification as a naturally induced state of extreme mellowness. Up until the part when you wake up in a coffin. But it's all good.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
June is here! And so is Bok! Drinking the Dew whenever I can... I only wish the nectar cured allergies.

But it's cool, the rain is coming to put down the nasty pollen, so I can truly enjoy the Dew

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Does Dew make you more mellow?
CRash
Member # 7754

That would be Mello Yello. [Wink] Dew's caffeine kind of defeats the mellow factor, I think. It's more of a euphoria that you feel. Dew is a euphoriant. And yes, that is a word.

dude [Cool] c rash

RunningBear
Member # 8477

Dew was the first euphoriant.

the one and only true euphoriant.

May It Ever Induce Euphoria

pooka
Member # 5003

MIEIE?
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
Now say that out loud.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

May It Ever Euduce Inphoria...

um...

he.

RunningBear
Member # 8477

ONLU 49 MORE POSTS!
pooka
Member # 5003

Hey, if you're willing to reply to yourself, what is stopping you?
pooka
Member # 5003

[Smile]
pooka
Member # 5003

[Razz]
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.