FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The REAL Hatracker's thread (Page 14)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: The REAL Hatracker's thread
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Vonk, I apologize.

I think we could call what you are in "The State Formerly Known as Real."

Or "Old-School Real."

Or maybe "Classic Real."

Or maybe "Real Light: All The Flavor Of Regular Real, With Only Half The Miles On Your Car."

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackBlade:
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
Awww, I was just joking 'bout the gifts. Although if you REALLY wanted to give me one, of course I would not say no!

It's true, she really wouldn't [Big Grin]
I wouldn't, either, if it were chocolate... [Big Grin]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Luet13:
I just met Goody Scrivener, her daughter and Narnia. Yay!!! [Smile]

They came to my show. Again, yay!!! [Big Grin]

I'm just now adding my testimony to Luet's solidity. She really does exist and she's talented like crazy. The show was a great time. [Smile]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
this thread always makes me jealose of all the hatrackers i have never met and always want to meet
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
But you've met me! What more could you ask for?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Meeting me. [Wink]

And he has. [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
You met me without totally realizing it! That must count for something.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I am pleased to announce that brojack17 is now Real, having met the entire Ketchup Family (which includes 2 or 3 Real Jatraqueros, depending on who you talk to) at Pie N Burger in Pasadena tonight.

And he didn't finish his chili. I ate him under the table. [Razz]

But other than that, he is very nice. I look forward to seeing him again sometime, and have threatened to invade his home next time we are in Tulsa. [Big Grin]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
KQ,
Just because we have the same size belly does not mean we both have 1 1/2 people to eat for. [Smile]

Thank you for the wonderful meal, I enjoyed the leftovers in my hotel room.

You have a beautiful and wonderful family and I wish you luck with the new baby.

vonk, pfresh, and amancener (sp),

I'll be back in Houston next week and I could bestow some realness on you then if you would like to meet again. I know vonk and pfresh are still in Houston.

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
There are some people who believe in retroactive real. Though if those people have just met you, they'd only be half real.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.