FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The REAL Hatracker's thread (Page 7)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: The REAL Hatracker's thread
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe your Omnaginary.

Am I the only person who remembers pre-celebrity Ralphie? The one full of passion and life. The one who would stay up late and welcome newbies on ParaChat? I miss that Ralphie.

Now all we have is post-celebrity Ralphie who spends her days locked up in her castle up in Beverly hills writing her memoirs and shooin' chilluns off the lawn. Damn hermits.

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"locked up in her castle up in Beverly hills writing her memoirs and shooin' chilluns off the lawn."

Hmm. Do you think she is getting lots of face lifts, too, to try to stave off the aging process? I just hope she does not start doing really pathetic commercials for barely-known products. It would be so sad.

Oh, no! What if, a few years down the line, she becomes a Hollywood Square!

Come back, Ralphie, before it is too late!

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Rack-lifts.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
People who are real, and in turn, can verify my existance:

OSC
Kristine
Amka
Jon
Ruth
Damandar
HansenJ
Popatr
Pat
Pepperuda
Somedeadguy
Raventh1
Zevlag
Annie
Speed
Zemra
AFR
Epidictus
Mr. Gumby
Pooka
Bev
Porter
Pajeba
SarcasticMuppet
Toni
Deirdre
JonnyNotSoBravo
Crystal
Mr. Funny
Shigosei
MoonRabbit
Jenny something... curse my head!
Nato
Hobbes
Zotto
Narnia
Abrynne (Narns sister)
Olivia
JenGardner
Mackillian
Noah
Taalcon
Xnera
Psychotriad
Kwsni
Ela
JaneX
Shlomo
Narritivium
Fugu
Maccabeaus
Morbo
Ophelia
Ben
Kat
BannaOj
Bernard
Mayday
Bob
Dana
Eljay
Sndrake
Mama Squirrel
Papa Moose
Mooselet
Superstation
Christy
TomD
Sophie... does it count?
Celia
Frisco
Kama
Ryuko
Fiazko
Happy Camper
Marek
MeltingSnowman
Blacwolve
Allegra
Theca
saxon75
Ivygirl
Farmgirl
SpaceOpera
Vana
Lime
TheTick
Telperion
RRR
Rivka
RichardBerg
Punwit
Juliette
Myr
Kwea
JenniK
Elizabeth
Mike
Suneun

Umm... crud, I think I forgot someone. But thats about it. I know theres someone I'm missing.

Edit: AHA! Sarahdipity and Bokonon

[ August 29, 2004, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, T_Smith, that's 101 people. I'm impressed.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
You forgot Diane, sndrake's wife...why am I looking at this? I'm sure I can do more constructive things with my time, like level up on DII expansion or KoL...
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keedokes
Member # 6301

- posted      Profile for keedokes   Email keedokes         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry, I'm still around. And I exist...I went with about five existing 'rackers to a Tolkien exhibit at Marquette University in Milwaukee awhile ago. As I'm tired it will take me far too long to remember the correct spellings of screen names, so you guys'll have to be content with that.

There are pictures...somewhere. There's also a picture of Da_Goat and Primal Curve from a trip to AZ in the beginning of the summer, but as I don't have access to a scanner, you guys are out of luck.

edit: Because I'm so sure you guys are worried. [Smile]

[ August 29, 2004, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: keedokes ]

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Sarahdipity
Paul Goldner
Bokonon

[ August 29, 2004, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Am I the only person who remembers pre-celebrity Ralphie? The one full of passion and life. The one who would stay up late and welcome newbies on ParaChat? I miss that Ralphie.
I was never very cool. I just said I was a lot and people started buying into it.

Suckers.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
But I've been doing that since before I registered at Hatrack, and I've gotten nowhere.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*pat pat* She's just more convincing than you are.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
She's not REALLY that convincing, though, rivka.

Which makes me wonder how Ralphie got so popular. I'm putting my money on bribery.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*slips Scott some money under the table*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I was never very cool. I just said I was a lot and people started buying into it.
Not true. You said it a lot and talked about your chest a lot. Big difference.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I need a jury decision on this:

I'm going to go to the Science and Industry Museum in a few weeks with Goody Scrivener. I'm thinking xnera might want to come, but if she doesn't and Steve decides to come along and he meets Goody, would that make Goody real? While Steve isn't actually a hatracker, he's met enough to be real by the original standard.

What do you think?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Only if he posts here to confirm it.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not real, so don't ask me.
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Steve isn't a Hatracker. Ergo, he isn't real.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I plead the fifth?

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Steve isn't a Hatracker. Ergo, he isn't real.
So if he joins, and he's already qualified from meeting everyone, does that make me real??? [Confused]

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
Not true. You said it a lot and talked about your chest a lot. Big difference.
I've actually talked about my chest very little. In fact, I'd venture to say you've talked about my chest more than I have.

Because you're a pervert, Pervert.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, right, you prefer to talk about your behind. Please excuse my mistake.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
*psst* saxy, she's got no behind. I think they stood her on her head a lot as a teenager, and her buttocks all ran up to her ta-tas
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Not a bad trade.

Frisco, you DO know that the next generation of female Hatrackers are all going to have flat heads from listening to you too much.

But they will be stacked, so no one will care.

[Evil]

Ralphie:
quote:
but I'd place money that they would be illicit.

Well in that case I will promptly reconsider.... [Big Grin]

Nah, I still wouldn't...I like life too much...

Although you did make me think about it....

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
*psst* saxy, she's got no behind.
[Frown] [Mad] [Frown]

*sigh*

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
We still love you, and you can always get implants.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altáriël of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altáriël of Dorthonion   Email Altáriël of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I can link my picture or something you know, I live in So. cal, san diego county, senior in hs, mexican, girl, conducting a survey, wish I had attended comicon, how real can I get? Any jatraqueros in El cajon?
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Goody, the problem would be getting him to register and post. Even though he often reads hatrack over my shoulder and funny threads, he's got an inexplicable phobia.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Xavier was in Pacific Beach but left. AndrewR lives somewhere in San Diego, but doesn't post much here anymore (and I don't think he's real yet anyway). My parents, brother, sister-in-law, sister, brother-in-law, two nephews, one niece, and two future as-yet-to-be-determined-gender children-of-siblings all live in Clairemont. Perhaps the next time we go to visit we can try to schedule a meeting to make you real.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia is real, and has met plenty of real hatrackers to prove it.

Namely:

Marek
MeltingSnowman
Blacwolve
Allegra
Fugu

And will soon meet rivka, so I'sd say she is real.

[ September 01, 2004, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Marek ]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Marek! [Smile] It's most kind.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Blue Fairy, I'm a real.... errr.... girl!

That's right, this weekend I went to Xnera's birthday party, where I met AJ (well, okay, I actually met HER at the train station LOL), Tom and Christy (and little Sophie, what a cutiepie), Bernard and Jeni!

I am no longer a figment of my own imagination!

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm half-real, which I think is pretty good considering how far away I live. [Razz]

I met twinky, who is real. Also, I think he should count for two people. I may even meet him twice, so that should definitely count. Mmyes.

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm real! KamaCon baby!
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
KamaCon baby!
[Eek!]

I am not responsible for any KamaCon babies!

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

There were two Kama Con babies [Wink] Superstation and Sophie!

Oh my. Maybe they destined for each other. A second generation Hatrack romance!

AJ

Kwea
Member # 2199

Kama, that is too bad.....but I bet it wasn't for lack of trying....

Right Frisco?

[Evil]

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wendybird obtained reality this past weekend. Though I'm still not sure that Bison Witches is a real place.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
After many many years of Hatrack lurking I am finally real!

Those that can attest to my realness:

Pooka
Shigosei
Architraz Warden
PSI Teleport (and her hubby)

Woohoo! I feel honored to join the ranks of real Hatrackers [Cool]

**Pooka may be right in her musing of the realness of Bison Witches

Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

- posted      Profile for Grisha   Email Grisha         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm half-real, which I think is pretty good considering how far away I live. [Razz]

I met twinky, who is real. Also, I think he should count for two people. I may even meet him twice, so that should definitely count. Mmyes.

I think kylie is real now, since i beleive she has met Ronnie too.
Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I must be lucky.

I've only been here 3 1/2 months, and I'm real twice over.

Actually, I've met Papa Moose and rivka, so I think I should count as real 3 times over. [Razz] [Wink]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I've met Bob the Lawyer, and talked to Lyraluthuen on the phone a few times. I've also traded mail with ReikoDemosthenes.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
If I was still at Waterloo, I could have met you too and then you would have been real [Smile]

Actually, I'll probably be in Waterloo visiting Bob sometime this spring, so the possibility may still exist.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I've met my husband, and he's met me, so does that make us real?

Although he only ever joined Hatrack after I told him about it and has posted here perhaps a dozen times total. [Confused]

We're not real at all, are we? [Dont Know] *slinks off into the nether void*

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Nope...not yet, anyway. [Big Grin]

Youo have to meet two people who ARE real to become real...so you can't count each other.

Nice try though.....

Kwea

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
What are the odds that you can talk Fahim out of leaving Sri Lanka?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
I think, therefore...

Hey pass the Doritos!

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

oooo.....shiny........
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never met anybody. I guess that means I'm not real. [Frown]

Except that I'm sitting here, and I know I have a body, and a consciousness, and at the moment, an awful head cold. You can't convince me I'm not real while I can only breathe from one nostril and cannot swallow without pain. So I know I must be real. But since I've never met any of you, I can't prove that any of you are real!

Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*blink* Tom, did you maybe mean in to?

And quid (and Fahim) will be real after we have SriLanCon 2006! [Big Grin] (Assuming that will be enough time.)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.