FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 32)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
drumsntolkein
Member # 6095

- posted      Profile for drumsntolkein           Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((((((((((((RAIA!!!))))))))))))))))))))
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((Raia)))))))) Crawl into your blanket now!

((Blacwolve))
(stryker)

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Raia)))
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Raia)))
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Raia))))

Here - some cheer up presents. Chocolate, a hot water bottle, tissues and some reading material.

Hope that helps [Smile]

(This is actually Imogen. I just forgot to sign out. [Smile] )

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) Remember, you can always e-mail me if you need me! [Smile]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Raia)))
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((blacwolve))))) that is freakin' awesome! [Cool]
(((((Rheagar))))) Thou goatish ill-composed fustilarian! [Razz]
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Raia and Stryker)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Kyrie)))))
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((drums)))))
(((((breyerchic)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((YOU!)))))

[Smile]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((Raia)))))))))))) Brilliant Idea dearest, check your email.

(((((Stryker)))))

(((((Blacwolve))))

(((((Eruve)))))

anyone who hugged me and I missed.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

- posted      Profile for kyrie   Email kyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((raia))))))))) whats wrong? [Frown] REMEMBER!! : if you need anything or just want to talk im here and so are many others [The Wave]

Im in a good mood for huggin' so, ((((((((((EVERYONE IN THE HUG THREAD)))))))))) [Group Hug]

hehehe, im haveing fun with my new name [Big Grin]

Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
If you guys wouldn't mind, I need a little emotional back up and stuff. I'd prefer it be more of a compliment, or something nice with words and the like, but if words aren't your forte (they definately aren't mine) then a nice hug will be great, and I thank you.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Nate, I'm glad you're here. [Smile] Hatrack wouldn't be the same without you!

I'm sorry you've been having a rough time. You can TP my door any time! [Big Grin]

Love ya, bro! (((((Nate)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((Raia)))
(((Kryie)))
(((Blacwolve)))
(((breyerchic04)))
(((Every body else))), and yes that includes CalvinMaker

Edit: to clarify

[ April 11, 2004, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: J T Stryker ]

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Stryker)))
(((T_Smith)))
(((Eruve)))
(((Rhaegar)))

[Group Hug] Everyone [Group Hug]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((((((Everyone who hugged me))))))))))))))))))))

You guys are the greatest, thank you so much. You're all so awesome.

I've had a really really rough week, and an even rougher weekend, but hopefully things will start looking up from here... I don't know that for a fact, but at least I've started eating again, and I've stopped crying CONSTANTLY. Now I only burst into tears occasionally, as opposed to every waking moment. That has to be an improvement.

Again, you all have made everything so much better, thank you so much. [Kiss]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

oh what to do!? what to do!?

((((raia)))))

(((((T_smith))))))

Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

((((((((((((RAIA)))))))))))) Glad it could be getting better, will see you tommorow and thanks for that one thing you did for me...
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Raia))))))))))
(((((Derrell))))) How'd this morning go?
(((((Stryker)))))
(((((T)))))
(((((Kyrie))))) What's wrong?
(((((breyer)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((d'n't)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Val)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))

(((((you want 'em, you know you do!)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((rivka))) The meeeting with my bishop went well. For details see my thread on depression. I just updated it.

(((Raia)))
(((Zotto)))
(((Anna)))
(((Katharina)))
[Group Hug] everyone [Group Hug]

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Derrell))))) So I see. [Smile] Good for you! Let us know how it goes.
kyrie
Member # 6415

((((rivka)))) all i can do is give people hugs to help them, i just wish i could do more.
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Derrel))) Good luck with the depression, dude. I know how that goes.

(((Raia))) I hope you're feeling better, bud.

(((riv))) For being so awesome.

(((Marek))) For also being cool.

(((Valentine014 and Dragon))) for cheering me up a bit on LJ

(((YOU and everyone I don't have time to list))) Because you deserve it.

Lately, I seem to only come to this thread when *I* personally need a hug. I apologize for my utter schmeg-ness.

And I could really, really use a hug. [Frown]

[ April 12, 2004, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, people are sad while I'm away again!

((((((Zotto!)))))) What's up, sweetie? I hope you're ok! Thanks for the email, too. *cough* Baseball, huh? [Blushing] [Razz]

(((((T))))) Nathan, you're awesome. You're great to talk to, you write freakin' well, you're a severe hottie, and not only that, but you're cute, sweet, and innocent, too. <aside> I'm not, I repeat NOT, hitting on him. [Wink] </aside> Dude, Hatrack just wouldn't be the same without you!

(((((Raia))))) Glad you're feeling a little better. Hope things continue to improve! [Smile]

(((((Rhaegar))))) You still didn't send me that insult list. ::thwaps:: Digging_holes wants it too, if you haven't sent it to him yet.

(((((Telperion the Silver)))))
(((((Stryker)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((rivka))))) [Wave] How're things this week?
(((((drums)))))
(((((breyer)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((kyrie)))))
(((((Derrell))))) Kia Ora. Kei te pehe a koe? [Big Grin]
(((((Marek))))) Haven't seen you for a while dude, you ok?
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((D)))))

(((((everyone who wants)))))

I LOVE being at home! I'm still in my jammies! And I played (and won) 500 ALL DAY LONG! And proper coffee! And not one, but two roaring fires! And I have the best, funnest, most awesome family in the world. O yes, we loveses holidays, yes we does. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

((((Raia))))) Well You are sitting here so this hug is pretty useless.

((blacwolve))

((Stryker))

(tt&t)
(rivka)

((((((((((((Everyone else))))))))))))))))

[Group Hug]

kyrie
Member # 6415

((((zotto))))
((((raia))))
(((rivka)))
(((tt&t)))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((stryker)))
sorry, im to lazy to see if i spelt all your names right.
...so ummm, to say it gently, humanity sucks.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[Eek!] Third page! This is shamefull...

(((((Rhaegar))))) [Blushing]
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Stryker)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Marek))))) Welcome back! [Wave]
(((((kyrie))))) don't worry, you spelled 'em all right
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Derrell))))) Yay for happy moods! [Smile]
(((((breyerchic)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((T)))))
(((((Zotto!))))) [Wave]

[Group Hug]

[ April 13, 2004, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

kyrie
Member # 6415

(((eruve))) thats an unusuall occurance for me!! [Big Grin]

sleeping for only three hours is not a good idea.
night [Sleep]

Raia
Member # 4700

I just smashed the side view mirror on my mom's car on a pole, trying to park. When I got out, this guy started yelling at me in the middle of the parking lot. He was screaming that I shouldn't be allowed on the streets and stuff, that I had no business to be driving. He was horrible, I started crying, and now my mom's gonna kill me for smashing her mirror, and I could really use a hug. [Frown]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

(((((((((Raia)))))))))) Well that was mean of him. It's not like you hit his car! [Mad] (((((((((Raia)))))))))
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
What a jerk. Nobody is a flawless driver! Don't worry, I know your mom will understand, not at first, of course, but she will. This is what insurance is for.

(((((Raia)))))

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((Raia))) atleast it isn't as bad as my first accedent, i was hit by a drunk, only problem was that i may have not come to a complete stop at the stop sign, i was certian that i was going to loose my license, but it all worked out (My dad's first question was, "is the car salvagable" followed by "I'll be right there". when he arrived, he took a picture of me sitting on the hood of my totaled car. that picture is in the last slot of my baby book. [Wall Bash] )

(((Blacwolve))) Your a 5, i've decided

(((Kyrie))) Blind folded [Taunt]

Zotto!
Member # 4689

Thanks for the hugs, everybody; I'm doing a lot better today! [Smile]

(((TT&T))) *hums "Take Me Out To The Ball Game* [Big Grin] [Razz] Thanks for the hugs!
(((kyrie))) [Wave]
(((Eruve))) [Wave]
(((Raia))) Stupid insane yell-y people. May he develop an itch in inconvenient places during a board meeting.
(((Val))) [Wave]

Again, thanks for the hugs, people!

(((YOU!)))

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

hugs needed
Zotto!
Member # 4689

(((JT))) What's up, man?
Raia
Member # 4700

I could use a couple more myself. Thanks everyone, so far.
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

i'd rather not say why

[ April 14, 2004, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: J T Stryker ]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Hugs all around because I'm excited!

((((((((((Everyone!))))))))))
(especially those who need them right now)

[Wave]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
((((JT))))
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Everybody!))))

[Group Hug] [Kiss]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

((((((((((((Stryker)))))))))))))
Feel better, at least I won't be around for a few days at lunch!!
(((((raia))))) I'm the one who first time driving in drivers ed broke the mirror off on the other driver's ed car.

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((rivka)))
(((Raia))) If it'll make you feel better,I'll tell you what happened the first time I drove a car.
(((JT)))
(((Eruve)))

[Group Hug] Everyone [Group Hug]

MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
::wanders into the thread, looking desperate but doesn't want to start begging for hugs::

*small voice* Please?

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Mayday)))
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((MayDay)))))
(((((Stryker))))) Feel better, dude.
(((((Raia)))))
(((((rivka))))) [Razz]
(((((breyer)))))
(((((kyrie))))) How are things?
(((((Eruve))))) [Big Grin]
((((Val)))))
(((((Zotto!))))) Dude, I got 3 hours sleep. [Smile] And I had weiiird dreams. And you were IN one! ::panics and flees:: [Wink] [Taunt]
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Telperion the Silver)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((MayDay))))) Another for good luck. I hope you're ok! [Smile]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Mayday)))))

(((((Everyone else))))) Thanks.

kyrie
Member # 6415

((((tt&t)))) im fine, but i pitty those around me... im just in a mood where I cant stand anyone!
((((((((((mayday)))))))))) your always welcome to ask for hugs, and even if you dont ask you will probably end up getting some just incase.
(((((jt))))) [Frown] dont worry. just let things be...
((((((((((raia)))))))))) what a bastered!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] (i dont have anything agenst people born without leagaly defined fathers, it's just a saying...). Dont worry about that guy, ha! like he was never a teenager...
(((silver)))
(((eruve)))
(((people who need one))) ... like me... but im so glad im going away to see colleges for a few days, i really need a break from a few people... although I shuder at the though of spending all those hours just with my parents... [Angst] (i love them... but...)

drumsntolkein
Member # 6095

- posted      Profile for drumsntolkein           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Kyrie)))
(((Raia)))
(((tt&t)))
(((Rhaegar)))Ready for the romeo and juliet test?
(((((Shira)))))Get better we miss you at rehearsal!

kind of asking for some hugs, i'm having trouble with juggling musical rehearsals and homework....thanks [Frown]

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((Kyrie))) yep
(((Blacwolve)))
(((Raia)))

[Monkeys]

tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Raia)))))
(((((kyrie)))))
(((((drums))))) [Wave]
(((((Stryker)))))

rivka
Member # 4859

I know, I know, I haven't posted here in days. Sorry! Well, not so much for Monday and Tuesday -- they were religious-holiday-thingies. But for not managing last night or all day today. I kept meaning to!

But I have 6 pages of Hatrack to catch up on!!! [Eek!] And I keep getting sucked back into That Thread! [Angst] And my RL today has been, to say the least, roller-coaster-ish. On three (no, wait, FOUR) different issues. And I hate roller-coasters!!! [Wall Bash] AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

*pant* *pant*

Ok, done venting. Now on to the hugging!!! [Big Grin]

(((((kyrie))))) I know the feeling. But hugs help a lot -- at least, they do for me!
(((((Zot))))) Right back atcha! And one more (((((ZOTTO!)))))
(((((tt&t))))) Things this week are insane. See above! *cackles madly* Glad you're having fun holidays. *blink* Hey! What's with the stuck-out tongue?
(((((breyer)))))
(((((Eruve))))) *perks up* Whyfor excited? Share!
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) EEEYIPES! You poor thing! And then some cretin YELLED at you? [Mad] You ok? (((((Raia))))) When I did that to the mirror, I was at the airport -- and my mom was in the car. [Blushing]
(((((Val)))))
((((((((((Stryker))))))))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((TtS)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
((((((((((Mayday))))))))))
(((((d'n't)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((T))))) Doing any better?
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Marek))))) Back on Hatrack! Yay!

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.