FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 33)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to ask, but I could use one. 'Nuther punch in the kidneys along the roadside to an otherwise monotonic revival of my former self (new and improved).

( [Blushing] where's the auto-spellcheck alert?)

fallow

[ April 15, 2004, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: fallow ]

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((fallow)))))))))) Auto-spell-check I ain't got. (sure wish I did!) But check out ieSpell. [Smile] It's great!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

(((rivka)))

hope to see you at that bookathong thang.

*gulp*

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for Lara   Email Lara         Edit/Delete Post 
(((fallow))) hey [Smile] Whatever it was, I hope karma swings around and knocks it off its feet
Posts: 377 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

thank you lara.
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Kyrie))) she found out that i suspected and brought it up
(((Blacwolve)))
(((Raia)))

I'm sick [Cry]

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Stryker)))))
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

(((tt&t))) The FDA hasn't approved it yet, but they're working on a patch so you can ease off slowly
Posts: 377 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

((((((Lara))))) *grin* But I don't WANNA quit! [Razz]
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I have a lot of catching up to do.

First off the people who hugged me while I was gone, thanks a lot for them, it was nice to be remembered, and on some occasions the hugs for me I found waiting here were quite needed, or at least helpful:

(((((Valentine014))))) Thanks for remembering, and apparently you were right about the being missed thing

((((((((((rivka))))))))) it seems like it has been a while since I talked to you, but maybe that can be changed. Also you remembered me a lot of times while I was gone, thanks for that, some days the hugs were much needed.

(((((((Eruve Nandiriel))))))) I hope things have been going well for you, and I hope your cousin’s leg is better.

((((((imogen)))))) you seem like a really cool person thanks for the hugs while I was gone.

((((((((Valkyrie/ Kyrie)))))))) as I believe I mentioned to you before, the theory about spring and winter bringing turmoil, was wicked cool, and thanks for the hugs.

((((((((Rhaegar the fool)))))))) Glad I'm still on the good list, *draws sword* oh wait, wrong thread for that, but some day soon an epic battle must be coming.

((((Xav and Val)))) yeah I know I hugged one of you already, but together I thought you warranted another hug

((((((Zotto!)))))) sorry I wasn't around to welcome you back upon your return, but welcome back anyway. And I would definitely say you are cool too dude.

((((((((tonguetied&twisted /tt&t))))))))) I have an idea of how I am today, but it ain't exactly good news.

And the people who asked for hugs while I was not around to donate, I hope things have worked out, or gotten better for all of you, and I hope you don't mind the late hugs:

(((blowhole))) you said for the rest of the time hugs would be good, so I hope I'm too late. Also that stuff about you being replaced, I don't think anyone can be replaced really, everyone is too unique to just have someone plugged into their spot in someone else's life, people who go away can't be replaced, just missed (IMHO).

(((Raia))) I hope they are still helping some, and that things are better for you, and again, you said until eternity, so I hope I'm not too late.

(((Sachiko))) hope that thing about the visit from the sister is no longer bothering you (and really hope my mentioning it just then didn't make it bother you again [Blushing] )

(((Derrell))) hope you have recovered from the so called "act of sheer stupidity", was it by any chance fighting for the last post? because I really like your contributions there [Wave]

(((Anna))) I really hate when anyone (except me) says anything me being stupid or dumb or anything of the kind, and in your case it is clearly not true, and the driveling teacher should be nicer

(((Ela))) ok, you didn't really ask for hugs, but I thought it looked like you could use them. I hope whatever was upsetting you is going better now.

(((Icarus))) I am again assuming sadness would make a hug welcome.

(((ReikoDemosthenes))) who among us has not been a newbie or a lurker at times? you still get a hug when you need one.

(((Corwin)))

(((beatnix19))) I'm glad you got that the ones that say everyone, really do include you

(((Wonko The Sane))) and for whatever it is worth, chat is usually more fun when you are there

(((Vána))) I hope the hugs did work

(((pH/pearce)))

(((Ryuko/ Abby))) I hope you are feeling better these days

(((Starla*))) clearly I can spare some hugs, even if you no longer need them, also your name always makes me think of the Smashing Pumpkins, I don’t know why, but still that is cool

(((drumsntolkein))) another one where I am really late, but I hope you are doing well

(((St.Yogi))) everyone is allowed to ask for hugs, I think, if not then, am I?

(((T_Smith))) yeah, I know you didn’t ask for hugs, but hey you are a cool dude, who deserved them, and it is always fun to talk to you in chat (even when I forget who I’m talking to)

(((MaydayDesiax))) I hope it still helps some

(((fallow))) my spelling is awful, and I have no idea how do set auto spell check for normal posts, but maybe a hug is worth something

And some other who I wanted to hug regardless of their participation in this thread, because I owe them a great deal:

<<<<<<Tatiana>>>>>> I am really really sorry, and also thank you very much.

<<<<Sveta>>>> I miss talking to you, hope things are going ok.

<<<<myr>>>> queen of hatrack chat, for making my ever growing list of AIM screen names seem less excessive by comparison

<<<<SoberTillNoon>>>> for being cool, and keeping me from being the only Kentucky boy in the mafia game

<<<<digging_holes>>>> another cool person who makes chat, and monopoly, and hatrack more fun these days

<<<<Da_Goat>>>>

<<<<Mabus>>>> always good to have another person from around here (sort of) in chat, and besides, you are just a cool dude to talk to

<<<<mr.funny>>>>

<<<<IceDragon>>>> thanks for inviting me to so many games of monopoly

<<<<Rappin’ Ronnie Reagan>>>> for also making chat more fun, and interesting, and not getting mad at me after my question about the famous five thread

I don’t like that I am doing this right after I finally got all caught up (or so I think), but I could use a few hugs too.  While going to school today my brother’s car was rear ended, there was no real damage, but now my neck and back have been sore all day. Also I recently hurt the feelings of a very good friend who had been very very kind to me. When my mom gets home she and I are supposed to have a talk about my classes and my future in school, and I think I should bring up an impending cell phone bill that I have caused to be far larger than normal, so it will likely not be a pleasant talk. I have wanted, all day, to talk to Tatiana (Anne Kate) and have been online for three hours; I left for about five minutes, and just missed her. Plus reading some of those pages on this thread kind of added some to my need for a hug, so if anyone is feeling charitable, I could use a hug or two.

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, it posted all in one, nice, that took like two and a half hours to write, so I hope I didn't miss too many people.

((((((((((Everyone I missed))))))))))

<<<<<<<<<<Everyone I didn't>>>>>>>>>>

((((((((((Everyone who needs or wnats a hug))))))))))

<<<<<<<<<<Everyone who doesn't>>>>>>>>>>

[Group Hug] {{{(((<<< !!! EVERYONE !!! >>>)))}}} [Group Hug]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Marek)))))))))) Welcome back, and good luck!!!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
<<<<<<<<grisha>>>>>>>>>>
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

- posted      Profile for kyrie   Email kyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((marek))))) nice to see you again!

i could really really use a hug right now. Im using a liberary computer at Beloit (one of the colleges im visiting) and I can't stand to be around my parents any longer. My mother espesually has just been driving me up the wall!! I want this stupid trip to end , i dont think i even want to go to beliot. I dont know how im going to last till sunday night with them... i have found the less i say, the less they bother me. But both of them still mangae to get into arguments with me quite esaly.
I know they are going on this whole trip for my benifite, but i can't help what I feel.
So, anyway hugs are most definitly needed.
-kyrie [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

[ April 17, 2004, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: kyrie ]

Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Marek))))) [Wave] Good to have you back in here, dude.
(((((rivka))))) [Smile]
(((((ak))))) [Smile]
(((((kyrie))))) [Frown] Aww. I hope you feel better soon! [Smile]

(((((Zotto!))))) [Razz]

(((((everyone who wants)))))

Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here it is: I am asking for hugs.

But mind you, not hugs to encourage me or cheer me up, but to share in my joy. Xavier bought his ticket last night. He shall be in Omaha on May 6. So my first (((hug))) goes out to him.

(((((Xavier)))))

(((((Raia))))) We need an update as to what mom said about banging up her car.
(((((JT)))))
(((((rivka)))))
(((((zotto)))) My fellow LJ junkie.
(((((pH)))))) My other fellow LJ junkie.
(((((imogen)))))
(((((((((mayday and derrell))))))))) Extra hugs for you two, to help you through this tough time, I understand, I have been there.
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((marek))))) Two hugs?! *feels special* Xavier would ((hug)) back but he is shy methinks.
(((((val))))) parents....
(((((ela)))))
(((((sobertillnoon))))) Be safe.
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((telperion))))) [Wave]

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Valentine))) Thank you.
(((kyrie)))
(((Zotto)))
(((Marek)))
(((xavier)))

[Group Hug] (((Everyone)))

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

[Frown] Parents: i love them but why do I have to be around them all the time? they eather take what i say in the worng way or seem to ingonre it. [Cry]
Posts: 264 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got home, and I could really use a hug.
Right now I'm feeling like [Cry] [Mad]
and [The Wave]
I'm angry and upset, but I'm also excited.

(((((everyone)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Eruve)))

(((Kyrie)))

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Marek)))))
((((((((((Eruve))))))))))
((((((((((Kyrie)))))))))) I remember being your age, and having similar thought/feelings. Now I'm on the other side of things -- and it's plenty painful here too. [Frown] Just do your best; understand that even when your parents seem to be deliberately making you nuts, they're probably not; and hope that you and they can work on a better relationship, given time (and distance often helps too).
It worked for me and my parents. [Smile]
(((((Derrell)))))
((((((((((Val)))))))))) Woohoo! [Big Grin]
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((ak)))))
(((((Lara)))))
(((((fallow)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
((((((((((Mayday))))))))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Corwin)))))

(((((YOU!)))))

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Kyrie))) it was good, but it was a one time thing
(((Blacwolve)))
(((Raia)))
(((tt&t)))

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Marek))))) Just cause. Well, you know why.
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

I really really could use hugs, please.

Prayers, too. Whatever. Please.

My sister just had a really bad accident and is in hospital. [Frown]

imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((tt&t))))))

If you do want to talk, my AIM id is negomime.

I really really hope things work out ok. I'm sending all my best wishes across the ocean to you!

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((((((((((((tt&t & family)))))))))))))))
Derrell
Member # 6062

((((((((((tt&t))))))))))
((((((((((tt&t's sister))))))))))
((((((((((tt&t's family))))))))))

I hope she recovers quickly.

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
((((tt&t)))) I hope she is ok
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((KYLIE))) [Frown]

*so worried*

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((everyone))))) Thanks for being so nice & caring. It's so awesome to be able to come here and just get hugs when you need them. You guys rock.

(((((imogen))))) Thanks, dude. I'm sorry, I didn't really feel like talking. We shall have to catch up another time! [Smile]

(((((rivka))))) Thank you for all your kind words of encouragement. You always know the right things to say. Even if you're not Zotto! [Razz]

(((((Derrell))))) Dude, you're awesome. Thanks for the hugs. And I've passed on everyone's wellwishes to my Mum (who understands, she sometimes Hatracks. Mostly lurks, but... [Smile] ). How are things going with you, anyhow?

(((((Marek))))) *sigh*. I don't see enough of you these days! Although at least it's more than before. Wait, does that make sense? I don't know, I'm so tired. I don't know why I'm even up, I was falling asleep almost 4 hours ago. Thanks, dude. [Wave]

(((((Zotto!))))) Jeremy, thanks for being there. And for being worried. And for caring. Even though I didn't get to talk to you for long, it did make a difference. (((((Zotto!))))) Also, good luck with the interview. [Smile] ( [Razz] )

((((((everyone who wants)))))) I hope everyone's safe & sound fast asleep where they should be... Or whatever. Heh. I hope you guys are all doing good & well, is what I'm trying to say. I guess you wouldn't really be asleep if you were reading this. Unless you were dreaming it. Which has been known to happen, so they tell me. Heh. Nevermind me, I'm just tired. *sigh*. [Smile]

Update for those that want it: My sister will be in hospital for a while. She has a crushed vertebrae, from falling off her horse (for those who didn't read the other thread). She will be able to walk again eventually, so they tell us. Yay for that! [Smile] But it still sucks.

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((tt&t))) Kylie, I'm doing pretty well. It's my day off and I'm in a pretty good mood. I hope your sister gets well soon.
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
She will be able to walk again eventually, so they tell us.
[Big Grin] [Smile] [Big Grin] [Smile] [Big Grin]

((((((((((tt&t)))))))))) (((((sister))))) (((((other sibs&parents))))) Glad I could help -- and that you felt I was coming up with the right thing! *surprised* My overwhelming thought was, I have no idea what I can possibly say!

Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
((((rivka))))
((((Raia))))
((((Stryker))))
((((Derrell))))
((((imogen))))
((((blacwolve))))
((((kyrie))))
((((tt&t))))
((((Eruve))))
((((Anna))))
((((breyerchic04))))
((((T_Smith))))
((((Zotto!))))
((((Mayday))))
((((fallow))))
((((Marek))))

((((everyone))))

I can hardly wait for the next two weeks to pass so that I may return to my usual Hatrack cure.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((((((((tt&t et al))))))))))))))))))) [Eek!] I'm so sorry I wasn't here when you actually needed them, but I hope I'm not too late!!!

((((((((All the rest of you))))))))))) Sorry guys, I'm in the middle of something, and a little lazy. [Blushing]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyrie
Member # 6415

((((((tt&t))))))) im so sorry!! [Frown] [Frown]

-just got back, will write more latter

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((tt&t))) I hope it all works out well for your family and your sister.
(((Zotto)))
(((mack))) I know you don't like hugs, but I thought you could use one.

[Group Hug] Everyone [Group Hug]

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
((((hug threadsters)))))
(((tt&t))) I hadn't heard about that [Angst]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the hug Marek

(((marek)))
(((Valentine014)))
(((Pretty much all of you out there)))

Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Raia)))
(((Rivka)))
(((Corwin)))
(((Fallow)))
(((Lara)))
(((Stryker)))
(((tt&t)))
(((Marek)))
(((Aka)))
(((Kyrie)))
(((Valentine)))
(((Derrell)))
(((Eruve)))
(((Imogen)))
(((Zotto)))
(((Pooka)))
(((STN)))

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Derrell))))) Thanks for the emails, dude. I'm glad you're doing good. [Smile]

(((((Zotto!))))) You, too. [Wave]

(((((rivka))))) Thanks for talking on AIM again. Your optimism is always great. [Smile]

(((((Marek))))) Thanks for helping me take my mind off things this morning, dude. I learnt a lot, too! Heh!

(((((Mayday))))) I hope you're doing ok. Take care. (((((Mayday)))))

(((((Pearce))))) pH, dude, keep smiling, ok? Life sucks sometimes, hun. I'm sorry.(((((Pearce)))))

(((((imogen)))))
(((((T_Smith)))))
(((((Icky)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Raia))))) Heh, dude, never too late. I still need 'em.
(((((kyrie)))))
(((((pooka)))))
(((((STN)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((everyone))))) Thank you all for the hugs and posting and stuff, its awesome. I haven't much felt like talking on the phone or visiting anyone - typing's easier, heh. Mainly cos it doesn't matter if my hands shake. It gets kinda dumb when my voice starts shaking. [Frown]

(((((Eddie)))))
(((((slacker)))))
(((((David)))))
(((((Joshy)))))
You guys, thanks SO much for talking to me. I'm a chronic worrier, so taking my mind off it really, really helps.

But also... [Cry] I'm sorry. I didn't cry until tonight. But tonight... I couldn't stop. It was dumb. [Frown] She's only 16! Seeing her in hospital was so ... well, it was stupid of me but I didn't expect the tubes, oxygen mask and getting-tired-from-talking-ness. I've never seen anyone so close to me looking like that before. My family & friends & I have been very lucky. And knowing she won't come home before I leave... *sigh*

I owe you guys.

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((tt&t)))You're welcome.
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((Zotto)))
(((Bob&Dana)))

[Group Hug] Everyone [Group Hug]

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((Kyrie))) i'm here for you, i just can't be there for you (i hope you undersand)
(((tt&t))) Hang in there, the outlook seems pretty good, right?
(((Blacwolve)))
(((Raia)))
(((Anna)))

kyrie
Member # 6415

((((((tt&t))))))) im so sorry [Frown] . At least you can be there for her.

((((jt))))) dont worry i compleatly understand. I have always considered Crad a friend for the past four years. Doing what i did to day was very very hard. But i had to do it... i doubt it will make much of a difference in her actions though.

Im sorry, i know im behind on hugs, but i still really need to ask for some right now. [Frown]
I just quite the theatre show we were working on. I have considered the director a good friend of mine for the past 4 years, even though shes a teacher. But I could not stand and wach silently as burdened her students with her personal problems and abused and alinated the other people in the light booth. I can only hope that by my absens she will relise that she has never given the hard working people in the light booth the treatment they deserve. If she even starts treating them like human beings i'll feel that my action brought at least some improvment.
All this of course dose not make me feel any better about it. [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] Please, I know it may not seem like a big deal, but i really really need some hugs.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I know there's not much I can say to you guys, but I *can* offer hugs. [Smile]
(((((Kyrie)))))
(((((TT&T & family)))))
(((((JT)))))

(((((Raia)))))
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Everyone)))))

That said, I could use some hugs, too. Even though I'm excited because my team did well last weekend (hence the [The Wave] ), we got treated really unfairly. I'm still really mad about it [Mad] , and have a hard time not crying when I think about it. I'm also really frustrated at guys. [Frown] Why do they act like your friend and then the minute they see another girl they act like you don't exist? [Cry] [Mad]
*sigh*

[ April 20, 2004, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Derrell))))) [Smile]
(((((Stryker))))) Yes, thank you. [Smile]
(((((kyrie))))) Aww. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard. I hope you feel better about it soon. [Smile]
(((((Eruve))))) Hugs are awesome. [Smile] Getting treated unfairly is never fun, though, and yes, I know what you mean about guys! Heh! Guys! [Roll Eyes]

Course, there are SOME nice ones. [Razz]

(((((rivka)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))

(((((everyone who wants)))))

(((((Cloudie)))))

*sigh*

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((Raia)))))) have fun in Myrtle Beach
(((((Blacwolve))))) 30 more days
(((Stryker)))
(((Kyrie)))
(((tt&t))) riding accidents are scary
(((((((((everyone else))))))))

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((breyer)))))
((((((((((tt&t)))))))))) It's hard to see people you love like that, yeah. [Frown] (((((tt&t)))))
((((((((((Eruve))))))))))
((((((((((Kyrie)))))))))) [Frown]
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((pooka)))))
((((((((((Raia))))))))))
(((((Corwin))))) Two weeks, hmm? Hope it goes quickly!
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Val)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Mayday)))))

(((((all of y'all)))))

imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((tt&t))))) I think you are being incredibly brave about the whole thing. And I'll just keep the hugs a'comin ((((tt&t)))))

(((((rivka))))) how's things? I tried to IM you the other day, but you left AIM... avoiding me, huh? [Wink]

(((((eruve)))))
(((((raia))))))
(((((kyrie)))))
(((((marek))))) - thanks for the hugs! Now that was a post that took effort. I'm impressed! [Smile]
(((((JT))))))
(((((pooka))))

And as for me... All's good except my parents who are in the middle of an icky sticky divorce. We had valuers over to my childhood home the other day - Mum might have to sell it, which she is very upset about. My brother and sister still live at home (they're 15 and 8) and neither of them want to leave.
I was not very polite to the valuers. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

(((tt&t)))
(((imogen)))
(((kyrie)))

digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((((((((((( tt&t, tt&t's sister and tt&t's family ))))))))))))))))))))

[ April 20, 2004, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: digging_holes ]

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.