FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 16)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((tt)))))

DXM

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm back home and its so nice! The weather is perfect, my house is just how I left it and I've seen friends and family!

I have missed hatrack though.

(((((hatrack)))))

And I had to take my brother's cat to the vet yesterday - he is now home, with stiches and is slightly grumpy. This isn't helped by the fact he's not allowed outdoors for a week (and he's not an inside cat - I had to tape the cat flap closed because he headbutted it till its catch broke so he could escape this morning) and I'm shoving pills down his throat every morning.

So (((((( Albus)))))) (Yes, that's as in Dumbledore. If you saw the cat you'd understand)
And ((((((My Dad)))))) for when I present him with the $350 vet bill..... ('Happy Christmas Dad! - have a bill')

Onto the really important hugs now...
[Big Grin]

((((((rivka)))))))
(((((mayday)))))) get better! I have lemonade if you want...
((((((anna)))))))
((((((raia)))))))
((((((tt&t))))))))
(((((((bobbyk))))))
((((((marek)))))))

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Damien)))))
(((((imogen))))) Yay! Glad you're back. [Smile] Poor kitty! Poor you, having to deal with the poor kitty!
(((((BobbyK))))) Have you recovered from that nasty flu yet?
(((((Eruve))))) Where'd you get to?
(((((Raia))))) Miss ya!
(((((Mage)))))
(((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Marek)))))
((((((((((Mayday)))))

(((((you!)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Zotto!))))) [Wave] [Big Grin] Indeed it must not.
(((((rivka))))) [Smile]
(((((D))))) [Cool]
(((((Raia & Marek)))))
((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((Mayday))))) Awww. [Frown] I hope you feel better soon. [Smile]
(((((imogen))))) Welcome back! [Big Grin]
(((((Black Mage)))))

(((((everyone who wants)))))

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks y'all, I feel bit better now.

(((((rivka)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((tongtied&twisted)))))

Wish me luck, I'm off for my interview...

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((Mayday))))))))))
((((((((((everyone))))))))))

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((Mayday)))))))))) good luck on the interveiw, and I hope you feel better soon

(((((((((imogen))))))))) Thank you for includeing me among the really important hugs

(((((((((tt&t))))))))) thank you very much, ok this time I won't ask where you have been or why you haven't been posting more, but only because you post more than me lately

(((((((((rivka))))))))) I miss her too

(((((((((Damien)))))))))

(((((((((BobbyK))))))))) where did you go?

((((((((Eruve))))))))

(((((((((Anna)))))))))

(((((((((Zotto!))))))))) I'm trying to help keep this thread on the front page, but who can say if it will work

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss]
I tried to email you, but your email wouldn't let me, I hope you are haveing a fun trip(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss]

Raia's email isn't working, so I may be completely unable to contact her for days, maybe over a week [Frown] So it is no big deel, but I could kind of use a hug.

[Edit: Just in case I have confused any of the people who missed the memo, I'm Marek.]

[ December 17, 2003, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Koga ]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((Marek))))))))))
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobbyK
Member # 5970

- posted      Profile for BobbyK   Email BobbyK         Edit/Delete Post 
*Lurker*

Alas!! The influenze has been lifted and hope reigns supremem all throughout the kingdom!! or something. I am lack RotK, I should have seen it like 10 hours ago =\

Alas, I have been absent due to illness. I'm not the chipperest when I be sick, downright antisocial. So, I save my ugliness for myself, and spare all you lovely people.

And now! What I havent been able to do for a week (Yanno, germs and stuff)

(((((((((((((rivka))))))))))))))))I *do* exist!! Thank you for the good vibes. [Big Grin]
((((((((((((Marek/Koga)))))))))))))) U da man. Surviving alright without your precious?? [Wink]
(((((((((((Valentine))))))))))) Toldja I was cranky. You're a doll for putting up with me.
((((((((((imogen))))))))))
(((((((Everybody I missed due to tardiness at work))))))))
(((((((((Hatrack)))))))))))

Posts: 213 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Anna))))thank you
((((BobbyK)))) I'm surviving, but miss her greatly, you do mean Raia not the one ring, right?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Damien)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((BobbyK))))) Glad you're feeling better!
(((((Raia))))) I'd wish you were back already, but I think it's better that I wish I were in EY too!
(((((Mage)))))
(((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((tt&t))))) You know that quiz I linked to in the LPT? I only scored 31%! [Eek!] [Blushing] I thought I knew more about NZ than THAT!
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Mayday))))) Hope the interview went well!
(((((Anna)))))

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((rivka))))) Heh. I only got 78%. The test is rigged. [Razz] Well, the correct answer isn't always the "correct" one... And it admits it. So it's not just me trying to prove I'm always right. [Wink]
(((((Bobby))))) Yay for feeling better! [Big Grin]
(((((Marek & Raia))))) What, me? Post lots? Heh. Look at my post count, wouldya! [Taunt]
(((((Mayday))))) [Smile] Glad to help.
(((((Anna))))) [Wave]
(((((Zotto!))))) [Razz]
(((((D)))))
(((((Rhaegar)))))

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((tt&t))))) Ok, I feel a bit better. And I couldn't get it to give me the answers -- only my score! Silly test. [Razz]
Koga
Member # 5646

((((rivka)))) I got a 31% on it too, but I got to see the answers

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

I feel now is a perfect time to state that I miss Raia [Frown] , but it will be ok, she will be back soon and then I'll feel bvery silly about haveing posted this, but for now I miss her very much.

[(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] ] A hug in a box, I miss you, and am sorry that your email picked now to not work.

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Marek)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((BobbyK)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Mayday)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Eruve))))) Is everything ok? Haven't seen you around much recently.
(((((Raia))))) Miss you lots!
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Mage)))))

scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
Some more names that need to be added:

(((BrianM)))
(((odouls)))
(((Rhaegar)))
(((Tom)))
(((Ayelar)))
(((T)))
(((Icarus)))
(((Tresopax)))
(((BannaOj)))

We all know what it's about.

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Life is starting to improve...

(((((Raia))))) I hope you get e-mail back soon!
(((((Marek/Koga))))) Why did you change your name?
(((((rivka))))) I haven't been around because well, I haven't felt like being around.
(((((BM))))) It's OK. I needed it bad enough.
(((((Mayday))))) Good luck!
(((((tt&t))))) [Smile]
(((((Rhaegar))))) [Frown]
(((((BobbyK)))))
(((((scottneb)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((anyone else who needs one)))))

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
oh yeah...
(((((jexx))))) for changing the title

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((scottneb)))))
(((((Eruve))))) I'm sorry you've been down. [Frown] I'm glad things are getting better -- may they continue to do so! [Smile]
(((((Marek)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((BobbyK)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Raia))))) Hope you're having a great time!
(((((Zotto!)))))

(((((YOU!)))))

Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
(((scottneb)))
(((T.A.K.)))
(((BrianM)))

(((The Hug Thread Regulars)))

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Everyone))))

I'm going away for WEEKS now. See ya.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

((( Eruve ))) I didn't really change my name, and Koga is a name I'va had for a while, why I created, and why I am useing more these days are different stories (fairly short uninteresting stories actually) I won't bother with at the moment, but I hope you cheer up soon, and if you need to talk you still have my email

((( Zotto! )))

((( tt&t ))) You were far more helpful today then you probably realize, thank you [Hail] [Hail]

((( Anna )))

((( rivka ))) Also a very helpful person lately (Ok rivka is helpful a lot of the time [Wink] but lately I have needed a friend a bit more) thank you

((( Imogen )))

((( scottneb ))) I'm not sure why they need to be hugged, but it is nice of you to bring it to the attention of the hug thread, I hope things work out well for each of them, and for you

((( Black Mage )))

((( BobbyK ))) for keeping from being the only insomniac around here

((( Icarus )))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss] I miss you, I hope you are haveing lots of fun, and I miss you alot(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobbyK
Member # 5970

((((((((((((((rivka)))))))))))) Do you EVER stop rocking?
((((((((((((((imogen)))))))))))) welcome back!
(((((((((((eruve)))))))))))) Sometimes the world is against us. In those times, I wish you strength, comfort, and heart. Sometimes, most times, we are in control of our own path. And perspective is everything. Wake up and *choose* to have a wonderful day. And don't let anything get in the way of that. If anyone tries to make otherwise for you, leave em in the dust. Good to see you around more lately. Keep smiling sweetie.
((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))) *Still jealous* Pictures!!! I want to see *pictures*!! [Big Grin]
(((((((((((ttt))))))))))) Haven't seen you lately! [Dont Know] Hope everything's well!
(((((((((((crystal)))))))))Lurky-loo!! I see you!! Have a BLAST skiing for me. *Kicks stupid desert* Dune skiing isn't the same at all. Ouch. [Grumble]
(((((((((((myr)))))))) SPEAKing of lurkers. Whatcha been up to stranger? I've been narrowly dodging DKA [Wall Bash] But, things are looking up. And my energy has been increasing. Luckily work has been understanding. *shew*
(((((((((Moooooose)))))))) Tidings of well wishes to you and your family. I hope all works out, and I can attend the SoCal gathering in Feb/Mar.
(((((((((((Val)))))))))))) Think things through before making any decisions about living arangements. The full kitchen is a definate perk!! And no pesky drives cross town for money-bums [Wink] Ahhhh, the single/young life! Bitter sweet.
(((((((((((Marek)))))))) Insomniac? Ha! You have much to learn young padiwan. I could be a morning person, in Asia.
(((((((((((egomaniacle lurker))))))) You know who you are. (*Brace for complete HR responce*) Someone's stopped posting [Grumble]
(((((((((((pooka)))))))))) For always offering insight with a twist of humor. [Smile]
(((((((((Anyone and everyone I missed))))))))

((((((((((HR)))))))))))

Posts: 213 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry] I can't stay online to explain but.... ::manages a small smile:: anyone who says virtual hugs don't count never came in here.

[Group Hug] (((consider this an early hug-back))) [Group Hug]

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

((((((((Pixie))))))))
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Pix))) Feel better soon, alright Pix? [Frown]
(((Riv))) For being queen-hugger. [Big Grin]
(((Marek))) For strength during Raia-less times. [Wink]
(((TT&T))) For, well, the tongue. Ooh baby, ooh baby. [Razz]
(((everyone else who I barely know because I'm a schmuck and never have time for Hatrack lately)))

(((yes, even YOU))) [Smile]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

quote:
Say hi from me on the hug thread! [Smile]

That is a quote from Raia [Smile] her email is working again [Big Grin] ((((((((((Raia))))))))) and she says hi to everyone [Wave]

((((((Zotto!)))))) For his support durring Raia-less times

((((((rivka)))))) [Hail] [Hail] high-goddess of huggage

((((((Pixie)))))) I really do hope things get better for you

((((((BobbyK)))))) I'll take that padiwan thing as compliment, you don't post on the hug thread enough, but your posts here are great (In my opinion, but at the moment I'm in a very good mood)

((((((Eruve)))))) I still hope you cheer up, and feel like being around more, but it is nie to have your insight on hatrack when you do feel like being on hatrack.

(((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))I'm very glad you emailed me, thank you, I still hope you have alot of fun there(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Pixie))))) I hope you feel better soon.
(((((BobbyK))))) [Wave] Hiyeee! I'm still here. I just have to work... and do Christmas shopping... and more Christmas shopping...
(((((Marek))))) Glad to be of service. [Cool]
(((((rivka))))) Very, very helpful lady. Not that I'm in need of help at the moment (much!) but thanks for helping everyone who is. [Smile]
(((((Raia))))) Get back soon!
(((((Zotto!))))) [Wink] [Razz] [Taunt]
((((((Black Mage))))) Have fun! See you when you get back.
(((((Icky))))) [Wave]
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((scottneb)))))
(((((Rhaegar)))))

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((((Everyone)))))))))))))

Chag Sameach! I'll be back soon, but at the moment, I'm still sitting here, wrapped in a blanket, in Jerusalem... the weather's not great, I managed to bring rain with me over on the plane! [Razz] Oy vey.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great time here, and more when I get back!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] Thanks for passing on my "hi"s!

Miss you all!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

Raia, are you still online? Can you get on AIM?
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Ic)))))
(((((Mage))))) Hope you're having fun!
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Bobby)))))
(((((((((((((((Pixie))))))))))))))) I hope things get better for you soon, sweetie.
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Raia))))) Miss ya, kiddo. Hope you're doing well, and having a great time!
(((((Eruve)))))

(((((all of y'all)))))

So much for being done with the virus I had last week -- it seems to have come back to beat me up again. [Razz]

Marek
Member # 5404

((((((((((rivka)))))))))) I hope faceing down that virus return went/goes/is going well.

((((((((((tt&t)))))))))) for being hatrack chat, and putting up with me raveing about Raia

((((((((((temposs)))))))))) for actually trying to talk about Raia, you do realize that can lead to hours and hours of chat from me

((((((((((BobbyK)))))))))) for also being in hatrack chat, and again allowing my insomnia to seem normal by comparisson

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]
I'm so glad to have gotten to hear from you, I'm glad things are basically going ok despite the rain, I'm glad you will be back soon
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys. [Smile] I feel loads better now and things are still a little rocky but looking lots better. Thanks for the hugs and putting up with me. Luv ya!
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
My wife's a little down right now. We've been trying for a little neb for about a year now.

((((((((((My Wife)))))))))) [Kiss]

And yes, she will see this.

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((scottneb&mrsscottneb))))) Good luck! Trying can be really stressful. May you celebrate next year's holidays with a little neb.
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Pixie)))))
(((((Bobby)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Raia))))) Miss ya!
(((((Eruve)))))

(((((you!)))))

Stupid flu! [Razz] Every time I think it's gone, it comes back. One of my kids has a performance at school tomorrow, and I have a wedding to go to tomorrow night. I can't be sick anymore! [Cry]

BobbyK
Member # 5970

((((((((((rivka)))))))))))))) I knwo how you feel darlin. Still trying to shake my flu almost 2 weeks later. =(
((((((((((marek)))))))))))))
((((((((((raia))))))))))))))
((((((((((tt&t))))))))))))))
((((((((((everybody else))))))))))))

Zotto!
Member # 4689

(((everybodyeverybodyeverbody)))

'Specially Riv, for dealing with the evil, evil flu. Power to you, sistah. *raises fist*

And Raia'n'Marek, 'cuz I have a great deal of sympathy for your plight.

And that Scottneb dude and his wife, since they sound like cool peoples. [Big Grin]

Plus BobbyK, for becoming a hug-thread regular.

And, oh yeah, TT&T for, well...YOU know. [Razz]

And all the good people I'm callously ignoring. [Blushing]

(((Jatraqueros)))

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((Zotto!))))) (((((Zotto!))))) (((((Zotto!))))) Cos I can. And cos I feel like hugs and you're good to hug. So there. [Razz]

(((((rivka))))) Awwww. I hope you feel better soon. Here, have some chicken soup. [Smile]

(((((Raia & Marek)))))

(((((Bobby)))))
(((((Pixie)))))
(((((scottneb & mrsneb))))) Good luck. [Smile]
(((((D)))))

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

((((Zotto!)))) thanks for the sympathy, I'm kind of sorry for you that you can sympathize so well

((((tt&t)))) thanks, you are very nice person to talk to

((((((((scottneb &mrs.neb)))))))) good luck [Smile]

((((BobbyK))))

((((rivka)))) I hope the flu stuff get's better soon, and I noticed the candle and joke thread seems to have stopped at four, I hope that isn't a sign that are really sick.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] [Kiss]

rivka
Member # 4859

Thanks for all the hugs! I haven't had a fever since yesterday morning. Yay! I might actually be getting better! [Smile] [Big Grin] [Smile] I certainly feel better -- let's hope it stays on an upward trend this time!

(((((Bobby))))) Hope you're on an upward trend too!
(((((Zotto!)))) Power to the people! (or sumthin' [Wink] )
(((((tt&t))))) Yum! Thank you. [Smile]
(((((Marek))))) Actually, I haven't gotten to today's jokes yet because I was at a wedding. I'll post 'em soon!
(((((Raia))))) Still missing you!

Zotto!
Member # 4689

Hehe...

I'm back on Kauai! I flew out of Portland this morning, and I'm now typing this in Hawaii, in my comfy little house filled with the best family ever, and, and...

[Big Grin]

(((Riv))) YES! BEAT that demon-disease BACK! [Big Grin]
(((TT&T))) Yes. Yes, I AM good to hug. [Razz]
(((Kogs))) Sigh. You said it, brotha. [Wall Bash]

Could I get a hug? Being back home is reminding me SO much of my ex, who I should REALLY be over by NOW. [Grumble] [Frown]

(((You,you,yes,YOU!)))

rivka
Member # 4859

*tries to work up sympathy for the lucky-duck in HAWAII* [Wink]

((((((((((Zotto!)))))))))) Give it time, and know that's it's ok to not be over her yet. You get to set your own time-frame -- there's no calendar you must go by. (Or is there? Maybe that's why I had so much trouble! [Big Grin] )

Marek
Member # 5404

it wouldn't let me post what I wanted to, instead, it said this:

quote:

FYI
Sorry, we do not permit the following HTML tag or attribute: Parenthesis in HTML tag

» Please use your browser's back button to return.

have I missed something? we can't use parenthesis?
rivka
Member # 4859

Did you by any chance use a parenthesis on the same line as an arrow-bracket? That'll make it give you that error.

(((((silly UBB restrictions))))) [Big Grin]

Marek
Member # 5404

Oh, I had an arrow pointing to the smilie from AIM [Blushing]

You know I kind of liked it when almost no one other than me and Raia knew I'm also Koga, I kept getting extra hugs from people O:-) (the angel smilie on AIM) oh well enough of that random thought.

((((rivka)))) glad you are feeling better, sorry I was overly anxious about the jokes [Blushing]

((((Zotto!)))) glad you are enjoying being home (at least for the most part), I hope things get better about the memories.

((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))
I miss you alot, I hope the trip is still going great, I'm glad you will be back soon, I really miss you alot ((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Marek))))) It took me awhile to figure out that the silly arrow-brackets were the cause of the trouble I was having with a post a while back. And don't be silly -- it was very sweet of you to be worried.
(((((Koga))))) [Wink]
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Bobby)))))
(((((imogen))))) Miss ya!
(((((Raia))))) Miss ya too!

(((((you!)))))

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*runs in*
*gives everyone Christmas hugs*
(((((everyone)))))

tt&t
Member # 5600

(((((rivka))))) Yay for feeling better! [Big Grin]
(((((Zotto!))))) Well, what can I say. [Wink] [Razz] [Taunt] (Oh and, yay for being home, hope you feel better soon though).
(((((Raia & Marek))))) [Wave]
(((((Eruve))))) [Smile]

(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((D)))))

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

(((((B))))) [Kiss]
I have the best boyfriend in the world. Ever.

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.