FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A thread for Slash, Rat named Dog, and other forum grinches (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: A thread for Slash, Rat named Dog, and other forum grinches
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I have never seen Frisco drop the Card name, beyond the one time some time a go when it was brought up that he had dated Geoff's sister, and I don't recall that he mentioned it at that time in a way that would lead me to believe he was trying to make himself look better.

I don't recall that Frisco has particularly targetted the Card family for any kind of insult. In fact, in general, Frisco is one of the most considerate posters on this board. He certainly doesn't engagge in petty passive-aggressive antics like some posters do. *wink wink*

I've found it a bit confusing the way Geoff seems to hone in on Frisco for, what seems to me, very innocuous or just mildly inoffensive posts. Now that it's revealed that there's some kind of outside drama, things are becoming a little more clear.

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
PSI Teleport wrote: I'd like to point out that I am probably the same in person too, as much as I'd like to be super-cool online. I even have the time to really think out what I post, and I don't...similar to the way I talk.
Yeah, right! You just wanna be thought of as related to Slash and Ralphie! I'm not buying that bridge!

Silly Slash and Ralphie fan-addicts...

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather Laurae
Member # 3796

- posted      Profile for Heather Laurae           Edit/Delete Post 
No, it wasn't cheap of him not to drag previous incidents out for all to read. Geoff was just saying, hey, there's more to the story, I don't feel like I'm overreacting, let's just leave it at that. It's sounding more and more to me that Geoff and Frisco don't even care about this argument anymore, so I think everyone else needs to let it go too.

Mom, please delete this thread. It's quickly descending into an oblivion of stupidity.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.