FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic)
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Foobonic is closing down. The archive will be taken down sometime today. HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE ARCHIVE. Be sure to look in the hatrack and jatraqueros folders if you're having problems finding your pictures.

Since the other threads are getting kind of long and I'm feeling special, I'm making my very own thread. [Big Grin]

As you know, foobonic has been kind enough to host the many Hatrack photos. I am now the mod in charge of all the Hatrack stuff after Ralphie got too busy. [Cry] Anyone who would like to have their photo(s) added (removed, etc.) should send an email to me (containing the photos, of course), so that I can upload them for you (email's in my profile.

To help thank Andre (foobonic) for his generosity, donations are much appreciated (see the left side banner for info on donating to help him with the operating expenses). [Hail] Andrei

[ June 15, 2006, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, now I know what Kama looks like so I will reconize her at the WMASS Picnic this weekend.

I'll try to send some pic's of this weekend, but I'm sure Mack will have better photos than I will.....

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm willing to put together the KamaCon album on foobonic, everyone else willing.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Please, please!

Katie
who didn't even take a camera

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. I need someplace to put the three or four pictures I managed to take of people and not paintings. [Razz]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Yay!

Hatrack AT Fooboni DOT com

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

If you want me to do a Kamacon album, when you send me the pics, please put Kamacon in the subject of the email, so I put them in the right place. [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
>_<

Yes, please post lots of pictures.

I brought a camera. And took all of like 4 pictures, and none of them of people! Um . . .

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insanity Plea
Member # 2053

- posted      Profile for Insanity Plea   Email Insanity Plea         Edit/Delete Post 
If we want to keep them all together for prosterity, all my pictures are here in their raw forms.
Satyagraha

Posts: 359 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

ludosti, can you upload the pictures from Bernard's folder?

Bernard, thanks for taking the picture of the effigy, by the way.

Insanity Plea
Member # 2053

- posted      Profile for Insanity Plea   Email Insanity Plea         Edit/Delete Post 
Of course, btw, if anyone needs someplace to upload kamacon pictures, you can get to that folder by going to
ftp://deepthought.is-a-geek.com
user: hatrack
password: kamacon

please, only kamacon pictures, i'm low on harddrive space as it is.
Satyagraha

Posts: 359 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I've got the KamaCon album made. I'll work on uploading Bernard and Tom's pics (from Insanity Plea) this afternoon/evening.

Once I have them up I'll need help (from all of you) identifying the participants for the photo captions.

[ August 18, 2004, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for posting our pictures ludosti.

[Smile] Proud of those kids!!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

And what great looking kids they are! [Smile]
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom's pics are actually in process...
I'm about half through editing them and Sophie's been a bit fussy, so perhaps tomorrow or by the end of the week.

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I just realized that my picture is almost 4 years old. I emailed a new one and sent a little donation.

I was wondering if there is any way to include links to people's online photo albums (Yahoo Photos, etc.) on foobonic? That might help make things easier.

Mine is http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kira_marx/my_photos

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I'll have to check on that Mrs.M, I'm don't if it's possible or not.

Also, it may take a bit of time to get any new photos up at the moment. Foobonic has gone wonky and foo is trying to figure out what's going on (if the whole site is going to crash or what)....

I'll let you know when new photos are indeed up.

Christy
Member # 4397

Duh, didn't know Bernard had our photos. Ah well, they are now here on our photo page in the Hatrack gallery.
Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Gah...I'd donate to foobonic just to get those skank ads off of there.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, for a convention bearing her name, I've seen far too little coverage of our Polish Petunia in these pics.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Fugu hasn't uploaded all of his yet. He took about 50 pictures of her.
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave? You coming to Leto's on Wednesday?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Looking into it...
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

New pictures of aka and Mrs. M.

I'm still working on the KamaCon ones. Once they're uploaded (which should be very soon), you'll all need to start identifying people for me.

[ August 19, 2004, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I have all of fugu's too if they are wanted.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

I believe Taalcon has logged a request for fugu's pictures.
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Taal, do you want them directly or just on Foobonic? There are actually some fantastic Kama pix that fugu did not upload. Probably so we wouldn't think that's all he did. [Wink]
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Ok folks, head-way is being made on the Kama Con album.

These are all the Kamacon photos I have so far, so I'm ready for you to tell me who are in the pictures.

[ August 19, 2004, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Christy
Member # 4397

lusti, please take off pictures 333-337. They are my family reunion. [Smile]
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
*bats eyes*

if anyone has pictures of me, i'd love to have them emailed to me.

"bats eyes again*

what's your name? [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Christy - Done! I had wondered about them.... [Wink]
katharina
Member # 827

I'd like to point out that I was the one who requested that KamaCon have name tags.
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
i had a name tag, it was on fugu.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

I'm just saying it was a reeeeally natural question for me.
ludosti
Member # 1772

Ok, I've got names on the majority of the pics, but there are some I need help with - especially all the fencing ones (like I can tell who any of you are while wearing that mask?!).
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Grrrr, you didn't mention my new pic.

But it's ok. I don't feel slighted at all...I'm fine, really... [Cry]

[Wink]

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to admit, I'm totally impressed with a caption like "Kwsni and somebody's crotch". Sounds like something I'd say.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
<--- ludosti here

Javert, I'm so sorry I forgot to link to your new pics.... [Frown] (in the midst of breaking foobonic yesterday, I forgot)

Incidentally, I think that particular one is very cool - is it a portrait or a self-portrait? [Smile]

[ August 19, 2004, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: slacker ]

Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Photoshop filter, ne?
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got all my KamaCon pictures on their own page here... I thought I'd also email them to you, but my dialup connection took 3 hours to upload those, and I'm not in the mood to sit through that again. [Smile]

So, they're available there until I get an opportunity to send them in with the rest.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
No hard feelings!

The pic was created using my Kodak Easyshare software. Just a regular pic of me, and then turning it into a "coloring book" image. I thought it was an awesome affect.

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Has everyone mailed theirs in? Specifically, Frisco has a picture of me and Kama that I'd love to see.
ludosti
Member # 1772

No one has emailed me any kamacon photos.

The ones that are there are the ones from Insanity Plea's space. I'll be working on getting Annie's from her site today.

Christy
Member # 4397

Ha, Javert, I thought maybe Ryuko did a sketch of you.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the one you were doing of Papa Moose, Ryuko? It looked great -- I was peeking over your shoulder at some point and remember really liking it.

ludosti
Member # 1772

Annie's pics have now been added to the Kama Con album.
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
ludosti, you rock!

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Whose pictures are we missing now?

Marek
Farmgirl
Frisco
mack's, but I think she wants to keep hers on her site
fiazko

Did anyone else take a camera?

[ August 20, 2004, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: katharina ]

ludosti
Member # 1772

[Big Grin]

I'm trying to stay on top of things. Please let me know when I miss things or horribly screw things up (and please nobody be offended if I can't recognize everybody so I can caption the photos properly [Wink] ).

BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
fiazko took some pictures. She was at her brother's until today when I think she was driving home to ohio. I don't know if she has scanning capability though.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

New pics of katharina are up!
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.