FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic)
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, thanks for getting my pictures up. My internet time's been a bit few-and-far-between. [Smile]
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
lusti! Thanks for all you're doing here. Everything looks great!
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

Celia's kamacon photos are up!

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
BannaOJ -- how come you don't have a folder of your own up on Fooboonic under the individual ones? Pics of you and Steve or something?

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Because getting a picture of Steve is only slightly less difficult than getting him to the dentist. In the nearly five years we've been together I have one good picture of both of us together and maybe 4 others that actually have him in it.

The last time he went to the dentist was the end of 1999, I think when something went badly wrong with something and he was in a lot of pain. Now he's been employed with decent dental benefits for two years and I still haven't managed to get him to go for a regular checkup and maintenance.

AJ

(His mother did take some pictures of both of us when she came to visit, and she said she'd send them to me eventually. However I wouldn't put it past him to intercept the mail either!)

(Oh yeah and actually putting a picture of him on the internet would cause him to have conniptions. He values his anonymity even more than CT... really it's pretty easy for him to be anonymous with a name like Steve Jones)

(On the other hand if I did scan the one good picture I have of him and I in, and put it on foobonic, he'd probably never know. I do have a few pictures of me scattered around my website for the dogs.)

[ August 20, 2004, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent a small set of random pictures in. Basically a shameless way to show off my kids, dog and basement project. I'm so glad ludosti stepped up to take over because I've been putting off sending things for a while and then Ralphie had to stop and I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to be a part of the foobonic fun. THanks ludosti
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey AJ, could you edit that post one more time? Thanks.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

[Taunt]
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

No problem, consider yourself now part of the foobonic fun [Wink]

Check him out ladies - he's cute, has two beautiful little girls, and a cute dog!

[ August 20, 2004, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Has everyone mailed theirs in? Specifically, Frisco has a picture of me and Kama that I'd love to see.
Actually, I think the pic you mean is on my camera. So you'll get to see it once I'm back in Poland. [Smile]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, that was your camera? [Smile]

I'll bet John would let you upload from his house...

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
What about this picture?
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
She doesn't look like she wants to be there. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
That's just a photoshopped stand-in for the REAL pic to (hopefully) be taken on Wednesday.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

We have a handful of photos from Ivygirl's camera that we picked up today and will scan and send to ludosti. (Yes, there actually is one of Pape Moose playing guitar on there).

I haven't yet got mine developed (sorry) but hope to next week.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

New photo of Damien, now with improved fuzziness!!

[ August 21, 2004, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I don't have the cable.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I would just like to make the comment that Lusti is the supa'fly shiznit.

It needed to be said.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
And I would just like to say that it is lovely to "hear" your voice, Ralphstress.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm bungie-posting. I'll be here for a bit, and then snapped back to the real world soon enough.

But it's verra nice to see you, too, Ms. Elizabeth.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

[Blushing] Ralphie thinks I'm the supa'fly shiznit *basks in the glow of Ralphie lovin'*

You know, lady, you are sorely missed, but I'm glad you're still around every once-in-a-while. [Smile]

ludosti
Member # 1772

We've got a new installment in the epic of beatnix's basement! It's looking really good!
ludosti
Member # 1772

We've got a beautiful pic of Megan.
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

e-mailed you a handful, ludosti. From Ivygirl's camera at KamaCon

Farmgirl

katharina
Member # 827

yay!
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Farmgirl is totally awesome - she gave me captions for the photos!!! (oh yeah, and they're up)

[Big Grin]

[ August 23, 2004, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Most of the ones we took were on my camera, not Ivygirl's. So that is why there is only about six in this bunch.

I still haven't got mine developed yet [Big Grin]

Farmgirl

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Link?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Emailed you new photos of me.
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Silly Noeman, they're in the Kamacon album with all the other kamacon pics.

Check out new pics of Paul Goldner

katharina
Member # 827

Hey ludosti, check your e-mail on your Hatrack profile. [Smile]
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ludosti, you have permission to put my coloring book or any of the photos in my yahoo album up on Foobonic. You don't have to, but I figure people will be more likely to see them there than at yahoo.
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Or, if you'd like, I can link to your yahoo album (I learned how recently)... Let me know....
ludosti
Member # 1772

New pics from PSI

[ August 23, 2004, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, you're supposed to be working!
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Lusti, the Paul goldner pics ended up in the Kama con album too. And I don't see all of fiazko's pictures that were on bernard's site up. Did his site go down?

AJ

ludosti
Member # 1772

[Evil]
ludosti
Member # 1772

I'd checked bernard's site a couple times (it's been kind of intermittent), and at least as of yesterday I thought I had everything from there.... Could you point me to the ones that are missing?

[ August 23, 2004, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

BannaOj
Member # 3206

The problem is there's a few pictures that I vaguely remember that I haven't seen. I think there was another one of fiazko and telperion and one of Happy Camper alone showing off his baby blue eyes. (How she got that without camera glare is impressive.)

AJ

This is where it was and if you back out to the directory I thought there was more in that folder.
http://deepthought.is-a-geek.com:4224/kamacon/New%20Folder/happy%20camper.jpg

[ August 23, 2004, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

ludosti
Member # 1772

Has she put her pics up on bernard's site though? We've got Tom's and Bernard'd and then some other pictures not ascribed to anyone. There's this pic of fiazko and Telp (which I think was Bernard's). Ok, I've got the Happy Camper one...

[ August 23, 2004, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Oh! You just changed them all to Alphabetical order. Hmmm......

Farmgirl

BannaOj
Member # 3206

That whole folder and some external to that folder were hers. I remember some of the babies too, but have no idea now what pictures who took.

AJ

Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
My additions to the kamacon photos may not be added for a while.

I just don't have much that seems photo worthy really to finish the role of film they are on.

[ August 23, 2004, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Koga ]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

*shakes fist*

Take pictures of what I TOLD you to take pictures of.

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

So don't finish off the roll - -just rewind it and get it developed. After all, they only charge you for how many "prints" they have to print, so it will be cheaper.

FG

Koga
Member # 5646

you know i actually considered that breifly Sveta.

Also it is a disposable camera and that is too much of a waist for me, sorry Farmgirl, but hey this way there will just be more kamacon pictures on some toatally unexpected day.

I take a couple pictures of my neices (the one who is two and a half was holding the one who is just under a month old). If they continue being cute around me then maybe the pictures will be developed soon.

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Koga, who are you? I'm not sure you were at KamaCon. What name did you go by?
Koga
Member # 5646

Marek
katharina
Member # 827

Oh. Okay. [Smile]
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Okay -- I just got back two rolls from our KamaCon trip. I have about 25 new shots to upload to that KamaCon folder.

I will try to get them scanned into Photoshop and sent to ludosti later tonight. I have some decent shots here of the Moose family, and various groups, and the cake!

Gotta run for now though -- registration time at college for my son..

FG

edit: how did this thread drop to page five so quickly? Took me forever to find it.

[ August 26, 2004, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Farmgirl ]

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.