FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic)
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, took photos of Ivygirl as she was getting ready to head out to Prom tonight... as soon as she approves, I will send you a couple of those to put in her folder, ludosti.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sticking my picture up there, ludosti. [Smile]
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I have pictures! =)
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
More pictures of IanO [Big Grin]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Woohoo Ivy!

How'd Prom go? Was it the painful, teenage angst-ridden exercise in grief I remember?

Oh...wait...sorry...oversharing. [Big Grin]

Seriously, I hope you had a good time - and I'm curious to see what color you settled on for your dress.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Ludosti.

btw, whats with the smile? That's the 2nd time? Is there broccoli my teeth or something? [Razz]

Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...Ian's cute. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

Well that's a new response. Thanks.

[Blushing]

edit to add: thanks Raia

[ April 18, 2005, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: IanO ]

Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*agrees with Kat*
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IvyGirl
Member # 6252

- posted      Profile for IvyGirl   Email IvyGirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Trevor-
It was fun. No, it wasn't the experience you had, sorry. [Big Grin] Thanks for asking. They mostly played rap songs which a hard to dance to (don't know if you've ever tried, but they're hard) but other than that, it was good.

Ivygirl

Posts: 156 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
And we'll see the pictures when?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I was smiling [Big Grin] cause it was fun to put up new pictures and I just knew you'd have more than 1 female commenting on your cuteness.... [Wink]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

When Mom puts the pictures up. [Big Grin]

Ivygirl (sorry, had to switch to Mom's signin)

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Heh - glad to hear it. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

Well, that's 1 more than I've ever really heard.

So that feels nice.

Thanks.

IanO
Member # 186

*returns from checking foobonic*

Especially from certifiable hotties.

Edit- "cheching"?

[ April 19, 2005, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: IanO ]

ludosti
Member # 1772

Ivygirl's Prom pics are up! [Smile]

[ April 20, 2005, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Yowza! You're a cutie there Ivygirl!! Great dresses for both of you. [Smile]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hmm...Ian's cute.
Agreed. I always imagined him as cute though, isn't that funny? I guess that I just assume that someone as articulate and smart as Ian has proven himself to be also must be pleasant to look at.

I was right. [Smile]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Thanks ludosti!

The prom pics have IvyGirl and blackcatwings -- the latter person (Ivygirl's best friend) posted here on Hatrack quite a bit back in December, but hasn't been on here any since, I don't think. She didn't try it long ehough to get the Hatrack addiction. [Wink]

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I always imagined him as being exceedingly tall, thin to the point of gauntness, and olive complected, with slightly receding black hair. It would seem that I may have been wrong.

Really, it's odd. I had a very vivid mental picture of Ian. No idea what it was based on.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Hey ludosti -- what's up with foobonic at the $1500 plea at the top? I'm just curious.

Last year they asked for money (and I sent some) and they said they needed $200 to keep it going for a year. This year they are needing $1500? Did the cost of doing business jump that much?

Farmgirl

IanO
Member # 186

quote:
exceedingly tall, thin to the point of gauntness, and olive complected, with slightly receding black hair. It would seem that I may have been wrong.
Let's see. Very No. Definitely no. Yes. Nope (and I desperately hope no about the receding. That's all I need. Short and balding [Roll Eyes] ).

But you made me almost shoot water out of my nose, Noemon. That's just funny.

[ April 20, 2005, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: IanO ]

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Pleased to be of service!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I know Andre's been hankering for ages to transfer providers (since the current one is flaky at best) and do a major server upgrade, both of which would be a nice chunk of change. I haven't asked him specifically about the $ figure he put up there though (since I hadn't seen it until today).
Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
Especially from certifiable hotties.

Well, Kat most certainly qualifies, absolutely!

But surely... you don't mean me?? [Razz]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

surely I do.
TMedina
Member # 6649

Chalk up another victim to Raia's charms...err...um...hey, I think Raia's fan club has a new member! [Big Grin]

I think you'll fit right in - they have modest dues and a great informational flyer. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

IanO
Member # 186

And a newsletter, I'm sure.
Raia
Member # 4700

[Blushing]

You guys are ridiculous. [Kiss]

There are so many beautiful women on Hatrack... what are you doing wasting your time??

TMedina
Member # 6649

Wait until the calendar. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Edit: When they are all equally unobtainable, one impossible fantasy is as good as another. [Wink]

[ April 20, 2005, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: TMedina ]

IanO
Member # 186

Ok. Salad almost shot out my nose. Owww!
IanO
Member # 186

Seriously, though. Hatrack could put together a calender. Women of Beauty and Intellect.
Raia
Member # 4700

I nominate Kat!
IanO
Member # 186

I was thinking a different person each month.
TMedina
Member # 6649

Heh.

Win a date with the Women of Hatrack! Or 365 dates...

-Trevor

Raia
Member # 4700

Well, ok... I nominate Kat to be January. [Wink]
IanO
Member # 186

Is that an inside joke? Something about Januarys?
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Every time this comes up it turns into a popularity contest. It's a bad idea.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(Btw, no, I am not stalking Kat, nor am I secretly in love with her... in case anyone was wondering...)
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

Y'all are much too sweet and scandalous at the same time. Whatever would my grandmother say?

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

*snicker* It might be a bad joke, but that's all it is.

Although I think Mack was talking about doing up a calendar of her photography which, to this amateur's eye, is pretty good work.

-Trevor

IanO
Member # 186

I don't think we were serious. Obviously, hurting anyone's feelings is not the goal. Just a little playful banter is all.
TMedina
Member # 6649

*grins* That would depend on which pictures were used, wouldn't it? [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Raia
Member # 4700

I have a very wrong image in my mind...

I saw "Calendar Girls" last week for the first time. Sorry, that's a difficult picture to shake. [Razz]

IanO
Member # 186

Interesting visuals, to say the list. Nice, actually.
[Eek!]

I'm so lame. [Taunt]

TMedina
Member # 6649

Well, I wouldn't want to presume on what your grandmother might say except, perhaps "damn, gravity sucks."

[Big Grin]

-Trevor

IanO
Member # 186

[Hail] Trevor
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I always imagined him as being exceedingly tall, thin to the point of gauntness, and olive complected, with slightly receding black hair.
Honestly, Noe, I pictured IanO the exact same way.

Dude, Ian, you must be typing in an olive-gaunt-black-haired-man style or somethin. *grin*

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

There are new pictures of Raia! [Smile]
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.