FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic) (Page 10)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic)
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
That's fine, I'm in no hurry. [Smile]

Thanks.

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Good idea, Corwin !
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Is it normal that I have an error message when I send a picture to hatrack AT foobonic DOT com?
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why you'd get an error messege, Anna. You can always send stuff to the email address listed in my profile also. I did get the picture you sent me yesterday, though since the uploading of the new site isn't yet complete (foo is hoping to have it done some time today), I haven't put it up yet.
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

OK. I wasn't sure you had it so I tried the other adress, and got this :
quote:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at donkey.foobonic.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<hatrack@foobonic.com>:
This address no longer accepts mail.

Maybe it's because Foobonic is down? Thank you anyway!
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

The new and improved Foobonic is now up! Here is the new Hatrack section. [The Wave]

So, we now have a new pic of Anna to christen our new hatrack picture experience.

Telpy also sent me something for all of Hatrack: "It's a picture of the thank you cards we are sending out for people who've shown support during my Mom's death. Figured a virtual card would do just dandy for the Hatrack peeps." Sorry it took me so long to get it up Telpy.

Anna - That could be.... I'll ask foo next time I see him online.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
HOORAY!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Anna, that new picture of you is great! I love your current hairstyle.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Me too!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the new and improved Foobonic.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this, ludosti!

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I like it, but my personal album has disappeared. Did everyone have to repost their albums? How do I get mine back? I still have a login, but in the space between dkw and Foobonic, where the Frisco album once resided, well, it's not there. [Razz]
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll tell you how to get it back if you take the shirt off and oil up. [Taunt]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

*bump*

Bueller?

kq, you'll tell me 'cause you want pictures up. I might even have a couple new ones even you haven't downloaded. [Razz]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I'm there!
Goody. [Smile]

Frisco, Is kq competing with me for your affections again?
[Big Grin]

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

We've got a new pic of lem and his little one.

Frisco - send an email to foo and ask him about it.

Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my word, that is the cutest baby picture I've seen in a long time.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

That's adorable, lem! Just looking at the shot makes me have a big grin and chuckle. There is no way anyone could keep from smiling when they see that!

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

ludosti, there's no link at the site to email him....do you have his address?
ludosti
Member # 1772

Try foobonic at gmail dot com.
Frisco
Member # 3765

cool, thanks
ludosti
Member # 1772

There's a new picture of Xavier and Valentine. [Big Grin]
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Ludosti, I finally emailed you a few pictures for my gallery.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

So you did!
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
yay
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Can you not comment anymore?
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

When you are looking at the pic - in the upper left there is an "add comment" link...
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Thanks FG
Anna
Member # 2582

The adress hatrack AT foobonic DOT com still doesn't work. I sent my picture to the gmail one.
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
One more head squishing photo -- our favorite one yet.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Look at the lovely Shani!!
Raia
Member # 4700

Thanks, ludosti! [Smile]
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there are new pictures of me too!
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

New picture of Anna!
Noemon
Member # 1115

You look stunning, Anna!

Looking through the Jatraquero section of Foobonic, I'm startled at how many people were once involved enough with Hatrack to share their pictures, but who haven't been around in years. Anyone know what Doug J is up to?

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

I have to add that this picture is especially interesting because I'm wearing a pair of earrings Karl made, and they are gorgeous!
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Ludosti, I sent you a pic of me awhile back, can you add me?
Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Anna, my goodness, girl, you're gorgeous! Your hair and the earrings are great, but I think the magic is all in your smile. [Smile] Being married seems to suit you.

<<<<<<<big hug for my beloved acolyte>>>>>>

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

(((AK)))
Thank you. You made me blush! The pic was taken by Vinnie, so I guess you're right to link my smile to my marriage [Smile]
*dances and sings*

Anna
Member # 2582

Looks like Foobonic is down again. Does anybody know how long it'll take for it to ba back?
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like Foobonic is gone. Doesn't really surprise, though. I hardly used it anymore.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
The message says,

quote:

Due to lack of free time, funding, and community interest foobonic.com has officially been shutdown.

it's been a great run everyone!
peace
foobonic

This makes the lack of foobonic seem more permanent.
Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
That is sad. It was getting sorta out of date and sparse though...
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

Crap!
Noemon
Member # 1115

With the growing popularity of free photo sharing sites like flickr, I'm not really surprised. I wish that we'd had warning, as there are probably some gathering photos that I'd have liked copies of, but I'm not going to miss Foobonic itself all that much.
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
It's sort of a shame that we lost all those pics of Hatrackers from the old days, though.
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there anyway to get access to the pictures? Are they all deleted? It's too bad that so much history was just wiped out without any warning.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Hmmmm....foobonic getting shut down is news to me. When the errors first showed up, Andre was working with it. I'll see if theres any way for me to get the pictures back (it's odd that he'd just shut it down without saying anything).
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd really like my photos too. I don't know if I have copies or not. Plus I must continue to titillate present and future Jatraquera with my studliness!

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.