FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation (Page 61)

This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  129  130  131   
Author Topic: The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay?
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
Now for page 62.

Oh, right. I guess it won't ever happen, seeing as how this is the last post.

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

Now, now, don't go jumping the gun just yet. I still need to get this post in at least.
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adenam
Member # 11902

- posted      Profile for adenam           Edit/Delete Post 
My first post in a last post thread [Cool]

It's nice in here.

Posts: 399 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I leave here for one week and this thread has grown a bunch! guess there's not much chance of me winning with this post, but it's worth a try hehe [Big Grin]
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

A week? This thread hasn't been posted in for a week? Well that simply won't do!

I say this because mine wasn't the last post, of course. I have now rectified that situation.

beleaguered
Member # 11983

- posted      Profile for beleaguered           Edit/Delete Post 
Is that how this works? Now I'm trying to be the last person to post here. With everyone's cooperation, my life's mission might be complete, if only I can be the last.
Posts: 135 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by beleaguered:
Is that how this works? Now I'm trying to be the last person to post here. With everyone's cooperation, my life's mission might be complete, if only I can be the last.

Maybe, but you're going to have to post some more to find out for sure.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

A celebration instead of your trademark wave?

What's up? [Smile]

Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave] I just felt like being different.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Some things never change.

Like this thread.

It's stuck here forever.

Since this is the last post.

Adieu.

No really.

Bye now.

Parting is such sweet sorrow and all that...

Good night.

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

Good night!
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

good night! i was as surprised to get a whole week of winning too! hmmmmm lets see if i can keep this as the last post for at least tonight. It is pretty late, theres no need for anyone else to post.
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

I agree, there's certainly no need. Maybe you will keep it!

...Oh wait.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

All the sleepy people. By tomorrow this thread will be on the next page, and everyone will forget all about it.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

That would be nice. [Smile]
beleaguered
Member # 11983

Apparently, this is a never-ending thread. Or is it? . . .
Posts: 135 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

Stay tuned and find out!
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
*peeks in*

Wow. This thread is still around.

Hmmm.

*sneaks back out*

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

<softly closes the door behind her>
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

<elaborately breaks in through the window setting off the silent alarm. looks backwards and sees cop cars rushing down the road, sirens blast loudly. I know they aren't planning on leaving me alive, these aren't ordinary cops, they just want me to believe they are. How else could they have gotten here so fast? Places a barracade on the one working entrance. From the loudspeaker: We have you surrounded, just open the door with your hands up and we won't have to shoot. Knows they are lying, they just want to waist time so they can have the team planning on making my death look like an accident arrive. My escape helicopter lands on the roof. I board it before they can get out the rocket launcher. But with one second to spare before the rigged bombs implode the place,
Makes The Last Post>

[ March 15, 2009, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: LargeTuna ]

Derrell
Member # 6062

[Hat]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

<apparently the rigged bombs merely blew Derrell's hat off and mussed his hair>
Vadon
Member # 4561

[Smile]
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Razz]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

<waves goodnight>
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

[Wave]
beleaguered
Member # 11983

This is what everyone needs: [Group Hug]

Now let's call it a night. [Kiss]

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

here's my weekly last post post and I hope this post really is the last post so next week when I think about making another last post i won't have to make the last post because I'll have allready have made the last post from last week so there are no other last posts and it stays the last post and lasts.

last post last post last post last post last post.

Vadon
Member # 4561

Last post?
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Dont Know] Maybe, don't know. [Dont Know] [Wave]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

I'm guessing it's this one.
Vadon
Member # 4561

A good guess, but one that is ultimately incorrect. [Smile]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Off by two. It was close. [Wink]
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Hail] [Wave]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

uhhh... make that four.
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

What a terrible guess.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

six, then! sheesh!
Vadon
Member # 4561

No... No, I'm sorry, it's not six either. [Frown]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Eight is the charm. [Smile]
Derrell
Member # 6062

It is? [Confused] I guess you learn smething new every day.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

10 out of 3 thousand something isn't that far off.
Vadon
Member # 4561

No it's not that far off. But I hardly see how that matters when it wasn't 10 off. [Smile]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Oops, my bad. I meant 12. [Smile]
Vadon
Member # 4561

I think there's a typo in that post. [Wink]
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

Vadon's right. You meant 14.
Vadon
Member # 4561

Yup.

...Wait no I didn't!

Derrell
Member # 6062

Fascinating. [Wave]
  This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  129  130  131   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.