FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation (Page 64)

This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  129  130  131   
Author Topic: The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
wow almost 2 months, congrats! i was actually looking for the halo thread (couldn't find it) and stumbled upon the LP thread.
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Just 5 days short of 2 months. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, not a bad run at all.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Cool]
ricree101
Member # 7749

what?
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

I have the last post, that's what. [Razz] [Wink]
ricree101
Member # 7749

You know, this is kind of like The Game, except that instead of never knowing when you're winning, no one else can ever know when you're winning. Otherwise, they'd probably just post and ruin it. So all you can really hope for is a particularly long run that gets noticed when it ends.
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Grumble] [Wink]
ricree101
Member # 7749

awww.. If you're gonna bump me off, at least use words.
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ricree101:
awww.. If you're gonna bump me off, at least use words.

Watermelon whiskey tango running tambourine egregious mooch.

[Smile]

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post 
*vindt dat de laatste post wel een volledige zin zou moeten bevatten.* [Razz]
Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

What? [Dont Know]
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

*is of the opinion that the last post should contain a complete sentence.* [Wink]
Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Oh. That's German, right?
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

No, it's not German. If I were a more nationalistic person, I might be offended by that. But I must admit that for an outsider German and Dutch are awfully similar.
Derrell
Member # 6062

Sorry about that. The Netherlands is one of the places I'd love to visit, but don't have the money to.
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

ooh Netherlands! go brilliante Oranje! robin Van Persie Go!
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

This thread is too young to die off.
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
Last post, I hardly knew ye...
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Big Grin]
Derrell
Member # 6062

Wooohooo! I've still got it.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

It does not pay to garner attention to the fact that you've been in possession of the last post. [Wink]
ricree101
Member # 7749

Yeah. That's a good way lose the last post.
Derrell
Member # 6062

But, it was in need of bumpage.
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

awww and I surely thought my niche dutch soccer references would end the conversation and alienate everyone!

*thinks of new strategey*

OMG lets all talk about how awesome Hanna Montanna is! As fun as See You Again is, party in the usa is the best track evah! ... [Wink]

who wants to open an AIM hatrack chat to talk about the movie? [Big Grin]

Derrell
Member # 6062

[Angst] [Angst]
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
Be afraid.
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Angst] [Angst] I thought she was created by the Borg in their attempt to assimilate the universe. [Angst]
Derrell
Member # 6062

Just under a month. Woohoo.
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

haha derrell it's your complete failure to accept vivtory that makes this thread so great. congrats on the almost month! lets see if i can do better (please?) i needz ta wiiiiiiin.
Imamess
Member # 11549

- posted      Profile for Imamess           Edit/Delete Post 
Mine...for now...
Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

Here's my little bit towards lowering this forum's signal/noise ratio.
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

mine!
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

hehe with everyone else distracted now is the perfect time to swoop in for the last post.
*looks left* *looks right* all clear I'm going for it!

also I'm pretty sure the post below this is cursed. [Embarrassed]

Mr. Y
Member # 11590

I accept the risk that this post might be cursed... Perhaps the curse is that it will forever be last. [Big Grin]
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Y:
I accept the risk that this post might be cursed... Perhaps the curse is that it will forever be last. [Big Grin]

Oh dear! What a risk you take!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

When taking risks and bumping threads my screenname is well chosen.
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

[Taunt]
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

[Sleep]
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
ricree101
Member # 7749

quote:
Originally posted by LargeTuna:
mine!

Curses, foiled again.

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Derrell
Member # 6062

It was all Scooby Doo's fault.
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

actually it may be scrappy doo's fault
possibley the worst cartoon character ever.

Derrell
Member # 6062

True.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

I have been trying to think of an even worse cartoon character, but so far I haven't succeeded.

Anyone care to nominate another character?

Derrell
Member # 6062

Captain Planet.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Nope. Scrappy's definitely more annoying than Captain Planet. (IMHO)
ricree101
Member # 7749

Yeah, Scrappy's pretty bad.
  This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  129  130  131   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.