FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation (Page 65)

This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  129  130  131   
Author Topic: The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, so it's about time I brought this back
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering if anyone would ever notice. As much as I like winning for so long, it was a little sad to see the thread so neglected.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

and it is I who has the last post

*goes back into obscurity*

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
It happens to be my birthday today. I'd love to have the last post, if y'all don't mind.
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geraine
Member # 9913

- posted      Profile for Geraine   Email Geraine         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it is now the 6th, which means it isn't your birthday anymore. [Smile]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Happy belated birthday.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post 
It is not my birthday, but me thinks I'll nab the last post anyways. [Smile]
Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

Now that it isn't your birthday, I'll be taking the thread back.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

OK.
ricree101
Member # 7749

Great. Just so long as we're agreed on that, then.
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
This again?
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

?niaga sihT
Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Yes, this again. [Smile]
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

no, thIs!
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

But what if I'm rather more interested in that? Or - dare I say it - the other?
Derrell
Member # 6062

The other? Cool.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Ashurbanipal.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unmaker
Member # 1641

- posted      Profile for Unmaker   Email Unmaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Tlacuache.
Posts: 1144 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Lastus Postioulrouzs
Derrell
Member # 6062

Hello.
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
Hihi
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Derrell
Member # 6062

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

*posts mindless nonsense in order to have other posters get bored and allow me to get the last post*
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
What's this thread about?
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

How many roads must a man travel!
Derrell
Member # 6062

That depends on where he's trying to go.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

He's trying to boldly go where no man has gone before...
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

I'm sure you meant to say: 01011001
Derrell
Member # 6062

Undoubtedly.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
89 is not the answer.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

I thought 42 was the answer
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
Something clever.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

Something forgettable enough that no one will check the thread for another six months.
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
The dude [Cool] thread is cooler than this one. [Smile]
Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

I'd like to see your proof of that on an Etch-a-Sketch.
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

How come I never win this?
Derrell
Member # 6062

I don't know.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Je ne sais pas.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

I must not get bored of this thread.
Boredom is the thread-killer.
Boredom is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my boredom.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the boredom has gone there will be wit and humor.
Only this thread will remain

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

sand worms, sand worms!
ricree101
Member # 7749

I put together a chart on win time so far for the thread.

Derrel is currently winning with 617 days.

link

Parsing Hatrack's table based layout was kind of a pain, but I think I got everything recorded correctly. No guarantees, though.

Mr. Y
Member # 11590

@ricree100: And now to find some way of automatically updating the data... By now you are at least 2 days closer to the first position.
ricree101
Member # 7749

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Y:
@ricree100: And now to find some way of automatically updating the data... By now you are at least 2 days closer to the first position.

Perhaps.

It would be pretty easy to automate, but I don't have anywhere I'd care to host it at the moment.

Also, in case the link dies at some time in the future, here's the breakdown when I compiled the graph:

Derrell - 617 days
ricree - 456 days
C3P0 the Dragon Slayer - 164 days
kaioshin00 - 153 days
jeesh - 139 days
Tatiana - 111 days

Then about another 650 or so days by other people whose total time was too short to display.

Derrell
Member # 6062

Cool.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

Rabbits are cool!
ricree101
Member # 7749

Sure they are. But since you're just going to ignore this thread from now on and let me win, you'll never know I agreed with you.
  This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  129  130  131   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.