FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation (Page 68)

This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  129  130  131   
Author Topic: The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
You think that was a mind trip...try this one: ours.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you by any chance a schizophrenic?
Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
13 days of cycling in cold rain. 725 miles (1160 km) and ~29 thousand feet (8800 m) of climbing. I have earned the last post.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
We wants the precious.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Y:
Are you by any chance a schizophrenic?

We are not!
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Derrell:
We wants the precious.

You haven't earned it.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

The only wayto earn the last post is to post something so inane that it leads to everyone else ignoring this thread for the rest of the lifetime of this forum.

Sadly, I can't tell you what this last post should state.

Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

A circle has no beginning, nor end, nor middle, it is as it is, eternal.
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
As I write this, the Song of Ice and Fire thread is next to this one, which was started by Khal Drogo.

Since I just posted in that one, I'm bumping this to preserve that adjacency.

Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Now that's what I should have done... just post a smiley. In stead of agonizing over a witty comeback to the most recent post. Of course, my mind being as feeble as it is, I usually fnd that there have been several new posts made by the time I come up with something to say.

[Big Grin]

ricree101
Member # 7749

Probably. Though at least when someone writes text it's easy to just respond to what they said in a sentence or two.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

The monkey flies south on the wings of giant ant eaters, but only on Tuesdays, never when confronted by logic problems or under cooked oatmeal.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Is the restriction regarding Tuesdays due to the monkey or the giant ant eaters?
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I think it's a religious thing...not sure who's.
ricree101
Member # 7749

Probably Tuesday's. It's such a stickler for that sort of thing.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Tuesday is a she, not an it!
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Yes... and her name is Ruby.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Her older brother is named Manic.
Derrell
Member # 6062

I thought Manic was relates to Monday. [Confused] [Dont Know]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Ruby Tuesday's older brother is Manic Monday. [Wink]
Derrell
Member # 6062

Ah! [Big Grin] [Cool]
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

And of course they have a younger brother called Joe.
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't wait til their brother gets here
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

Can you?
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quote:
1. hypocrispy

hypo - "under"
+
crispy
=
undercooked
"This bacon is raw" "The technical term is hypocrispy"

ricree101
Member # 7749

Yes. when it comes to bacon, I prefer hypercrispy to the alternative
Rawrain
Member # 12414

- posted      Profile for Rawrain   Email Rawrain         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I prefer my chicken, beef and pork sashimi style...salmonella, E coli and trichinosis are delicious!
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
Animaniacs and TMBG are my new friends, as are whoever posted these videos on youtube, the kids just love roy G biv, and the presidents

(that ought to be random enough to kill a thread)

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quote:
Originally posted by Marek:
(that ought to be random enough to kill a thread)

Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Negatory, good buddy.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

pfff!
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

nggg!
ricree101
Member # 7749

Is this thread dead yet?
Derrell
Member # 6062

No. [Evil Laugh]
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Darn it. Almost a full month there...
ricree101
Member # 7749

Not bad, One of these days, I ought to re-generate that graph. It's been about 9 months now.
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Yeah... I be interested in seeing that updated graph.
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Hiya [Sleep]
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

Hiya to you as well.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Theeerp!
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never been in here before.

What do people do?

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Post something...the longer you are the "last post" the more you win.

Hint: Asking questions hurts you because it prompts a response and therefore drops you out of last position.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe I'm winning.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

what is the question?
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
The End.

(There, didn't I just win?)

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

Non. You should have typed Fin.
ricree101
Member # 7749

Exactly
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Hail]
  This topic comprises 131 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  129  130  131   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.