FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The monkey's paw -- a game (Page 31)

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31   
Author Topic: The monkey's paw -- a game
PanaceaSanans
Member # 13395

- posted      Profile for PanaceaSanans   Email PanaceaSanans         Edit/Delete Post 
(edited to add quote because new page, that's why)

quote:
Originally posted by GaalDornick:
I wish time would go faster when I'm bored at work.

It does. And not just at work, but rather whenever you might feel bored. And you don't get compensation for fast-forwarding. So your life will be all spent shortly.

I wish I were able to cure diseases (as in heal, not treat).

[ September 21, 2016, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: PanaceaSanans ]

Posts: 366 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Granted! You can now heal others by touch...unfortunately, the magic healing drains your youth, and you are quickly approaching your own death.

I wish I only had to eat or drink once a week.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elcheeko75
Member # 13292

- posted      Profile for Elcheeko75   Email Elcheeko75         Edit/Delete Post 
Granted. Have fun being a camel.

I wish Alan Rickman was still alive.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Granted, the first zombie to spark off the apocalypse is Professor Snape.

I wish I was a Jedi

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Granted

I wish my socks were dry.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Granted. Your socks are dry. They are also at home in the laundry drier with your shoes while your bare feet must cross the hot blacktop to get to your car.

I wish my sinuses were fine.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarekAgain
Member # 13484

- posted      Profile for MarekAgain           Edit/Delete Post 
Granted. A meteor hits near you, the radiation turns your skin to stone, rendering you a living statue, but also miraculously clearing your sinuses.

I wish i had a bionic spine.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Wish granted...you own a biotic spine...unfortunatly it's still implanted in the hooker you just killed.

I wish I had a nuclear space shuttle.

MarekAgain
Member # 13484

Granted. You have a nuclear space shuttle. It is the most advanced and efficient craft in existence, able to cross galaxies in mere hours. Fashioned by aliens who use a form of synthetic telekinesis, the controls are a single orb into which you project hopelessly complex commands, no human will ever be able to fly it.

I wish season 3 of Rick and Morty was on Hulu

Posts: 108 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarekAgain
Member # 13484

who ever granted this, thanks
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.