FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anyone still up? (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Anyone still up?
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
My stalker is much larger than I. [Frown]

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
What is it about stalkers? How do you define a stalker... I mean does this guy find out things about you and follow you, or talk to your friends about you and everything? I wonder if anybody ever misjudged a "stalker" who was really just in the wrong place at the wrong time- 15 times in a row.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amanecer
Member # 4068

- posted      Profile for Amanecer   Email Amanecer         Edit/Delete Post 
Stalkers are more often than not well meaning. They're just very out of touch with what the other person is thinking. Be very blunt about your lack of interest/ dislike and he'll probably go away.
Posts: 1947 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

- posted      Profile for Kristen   Email Kristen         Edit/Delete Post 
And then there's the AIM 'stalker': the person who you will talk to occasionally online to be polite, but ALWAYS IMs you when he/she is online and you don't want to block, but you don't want the stress of talking...
Posts: 484 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I was that guy in High school. It was only one girl who I talked to all the time... and well actually she imed me pretty often, but it was a screwed up friendship. I wish I had spent time being productive instead of talking about nothing on the inter.... oh. [Smile]
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I've done that, Amancer.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize that he was the one being creepy until AFTER I'd given him my number in the hopes that he could come down to the French Quarter and play bodyguard for me. [Frown] It's a rather complicated story...

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amanecer
Member # 4068

- posted      Profile for Amanecer   Email Amanecer         Edit/Delete Post 
yikes! That sounds like a scary situation. [Frown]
Posts: 1947 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chungwa
Member # 6421

- posted      Profile for Chungwa   Email Chungwa         Edit/Delete Post 
I am awake. Though I have had too much to drink. And my friends all went to sleep and most of the bars are closed. A few bars are open, but they are not the bars for me.

Know that I love what is real and that April 4th is the best holliday of all - respect chicken day.

I am not happy at all at KFC.

Posts: 367 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
So... snoozy.

I tell you, this full-time writer thing only encourages my odd hours.

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celaeno
Member # 8562

- posted      Profile for Celaeno   Email Celaeno         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I have a creepy stalker story. Once this guy watched me sleep. We were on a club ski trip, and I randomly woke up early and he was standing over me. Just, you know, watching. I pretended to still be asleep, but he stayed there until other people began to wake up.

After we got back from the trip, he tried to make friends with my friends and he would hang out in my dorm's lounge even though he lived somewhere else entirely. Once my friend came across him standing outside my door. I was in the room at the time, but he hadn't knocked or anything. So...he was just standing there.

Kind of creepy, right? Or am I just paranoid...

Anyway. It's four here. Anyone up?

Posts: 866 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dab
Member # 7847

- posted      Profile for dab   Email dab         Edit/Delete Post 
maybe he just had a crush on you and was too shy to follow up on it... but yeah that does sound a little creepy. I think where it gets really creepy though is when you express your disinterest in this person and they continue to do this behavior.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so it's not that late, but I needed a thread to say ...

I'm going skydiving in less than 9 hours!!

and this has always been my thread to just kinda throw stuff out there. I figger in a couple months I'll be using this thread a lot more regularly, being at school and all. Anyways, g'night all. Hope no one cares that this is the second 3+ month old thread I've bumped in two nights. It's just been that kind of week.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Woah, have fun!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah yes, I'm back to the good ole "Anyone still up?" thread. It's 2:30 here, and I have a french test in 12 hours that I may or may not be prepared for. And the intramural football teams I'm on lost. Badly. Co-ed lost 29-0, all guys lost 22-0. Pretty humiliating if you take it too seriously. Luckily I'm not [Big Grin] . Though I would like us to at least score one touchdown. Anyhoo, Imma try to hit up the sack one more time before I give up and start conjugating "avoir".
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm up.

>_<

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Well hey Icarus. Hows Central Florida treating ya?
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Well, you don't have to answer that, as I really am going to try to sleep now. G'night.
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
no
Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

I wonder if I've ever posted in this thread before today.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm up!

But since it's the middle of the day...

And I tried jambalo (I think that's what it's called) today. That's one huge mutant citrus fruit!

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quid, are you eating lunch or something?

I've been sending you bizzare messages since you appear online to me.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Night night. [Sleep]
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm "still up" and running. 10AM, let's hope I manage to get some work done today. But it does look pretty depressing outside, with all the rain.
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Just shoot me. [Cry]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginette
Member # 852

- posted      Profile for ginette   Email ginette         Edit/Delete Post 
Shoot YOU??? Never [Smile]
Posts: 1247 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

[Kiss]

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'll be able to fall asleep now. I hope.

Dratted headache.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.