FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Giants Shadow Resort (Irish Special Today Only) (Page 26)

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  31  32  33   
Author Topic: The Giants Shadow Resort (Irish Special Today Only)
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:
I think this thread is dying. I have seen it in the last few days.

*shed's single tear*

Oh well, I guess not everything can last forever.

We've actually had quite a bit of business, Ret. THe name changed, though. If you were looking for "Giants Shadow Bar," you wouldn't find it. Trust me, I'm keeping this alive until I'm old enough to serve alcoholic drinks.
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid99   Email Geekazoid99         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll take a Flashsuit freezer
surprise me with which flavor

Posts: 250 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

*flips on Borgie*

*Borgie makes ammersmat*

*flips off Borgie*

Here you go! How's life treating you?

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

Here's your Salamander Freezer, Geeka. Enjoy!
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

- posted      Profile for Geekazoid99   Email Geekazoid99         Edit/Delete Post 
*Takes sip*
Hmm nice flavor.
You know Borgie is not supposed to be opperational
How was your day
i'm getting prepared for an extremely stressful week

Posts: 250 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

My day was relaxing, except for the paper I'm writing for English. Luckily, we only have two more papers for the year after this one.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmmmmm, I love Ammersmats! Life is good. I think this thread will dye around 2000 posts. Sad, sad. I'll try to stop it though.

Hmph, since you guys won't put the Ammersmat on YOUR menu, maybe I'll put it on mine, with all your drinks to! Hahahahahahah!

Huh, I might just do that...

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Create my own resort that is...
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

YOUR menu? You have a menu?!
Tinros
Member # 8328

*aghast* You WOULDN'T!
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Maybe I would! This a threat. Put the Ammersmat on the Menu!
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

You are evil but no one would ever go on your as long as this one was in exsistence
Tinros
Member # 8328

I don't have that option, Ret! Only Advent can do that.
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
BOO!
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Join me Tinros! I could give you co-ownership! Together we could rule the drink market as Constellation and steak! You want to do this. Search your feelings you know it to be true.

And alos, Advent never told you what happened to your check did he?

"It got lost in the mail"

NO, he gave to MEEE!!!

Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

How dare you threaten to create compition
and how dare you try to bribe Tinros to join you

Can someone get Borgie to do those Karate moves that he was programed with we need to get Reticulum under control
He's obviusly had too many of those Ammersats

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:
Join me Tinros! I could give you co-ownership! Together we could rule the drink market as Constellation and steak! You want to do this. Search your feelings you know it to be true.

And alos, Advent never told you what happened to your check did he?

"It got lost in the mail"

NO, he gave to MEEE!!!

I'll join you. I'm evil. And I can make a mean Kool-Aid beverage.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Ammersmats wren't Alhvoholic, and don't affect you in any way. Besides I WILL starc my own resort if my demands are not me within 4 1/2 hours.
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

Why 4 1/2 why not 24
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Excellent. If they do not comply within 4 1/2 hours Steve, then you are co-owner!
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Because I want results fast.
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

Quickly Tinros we have to get Advent to Copywrite the drinks so he can't make them
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Doesn't matter. I call them! They now officialy belong to me. Hahaha!
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

No they don't he already had a small copywrite i was asking her to make it official

Where is Tante and her thermometer when you need her

Reticulum
Member # 8776

quote:

Here is our current Menu, food and select items are available on request.

Here is our current drink selection

Descoloda Delight- It is a drink so out of this world that it feels like it is molding its flavor to your very cells. It’s a unique drink in the fact that it has no standard taste; it actually molds itself to your taste buds.

::Be warned, repeated consumption of this intoxicant may cause significant physical changes::

Dr. Device- Want to forget what happened today? Take one Dr. Device and you'll feel so good that you won't even care what happened. Just one you’ll be lucky if you remember what your name is, let alone any unpleasant events.

::Warning, can cause temporary memory loss::

Regretful Savior- It starts out sweet and slowly begins to become more and more sour with every sip you take until you are almost crying from the tart taste.

::Can become addicting::

Flaming Formic- Starts out with a citrus and slightly spicy taste, and then slowly builds up to a hot burning sensation, followed by a low level sour flavor, and ended by a wave of sweetness. Be warned that its effects are quite strong.

Achilles Betrayal- This drink starts out seeming to be exactly what you want then suddenly without warning it leaves you with a sour aftertaste that lasts for hours.

::Warning, may leave the coppery taste of blood on your tongue::

Recolada Reminiscence- A non-alcoholic version of the Descolada Delight. The drink is sadly not as adaptable to your taste buds as the Descolada Delight, but it still has a unique taste all its own.

Iced Bonzo- Iced tea. Also remember to ask for the Raspberry or Peach Iced Bonzo.

FlashSuit Freezer- An assorted smoothie. Various flavors available on request.

1) Dragon: orange and tangerine mixture
2) Phoenix: raspberry, strawberry, and banana mixture
3) Salamander: cherry, strawberry, and red delicious apple blended into a red smoothie of incredible flavor.
4) Scorpion: a sour mix of grapefruit, lemon, and lime. No sugar is added in order to keep that special "sting"
5) Badger: white grape/red grape mixture with shredded coconut
6) Leopard: orange/mango/peach dotted with whole red grapes.
7) Tide: Blueberries, blue raspberries, and red grapes swirled into a wave-like smoothie.
8) Flame: A blend of mango and peach, with just a hint of chili powder to make a spicy smoothie.

Bugger Blend- a coffee made from dark roasted beans. Its flavor starts lively, then dies out about halfway through the drink, only to come back strongly when you only have a few mouthfuls left.

Children of the Mocha- a simple mocha. The coffee flavor isn't as strong-it has more chocolate than a normal mocha. Good for those just starting in the wonderful world of drinking coffee.

Carn's Cappy- a cappuccino with a minty aftertaste, eliminating the need for after-coffee mints. Honor itself is incorporated into the drink.

Now my official drinks untill my demands are met, no matter how childish and stupid they are.

*evil laugh*

Bwahaha!

Reticulum
Member # 8776

There is no copywrite there. Plus, you really can't DO anything if I decide to take them. I can just make a resort with these selections and more.
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

Um you definatly can't use Achilles BEtrayal
I copywrited that one and i forbid you to use them
Also all the Flashsuit freezers are copywrited to Tinros
you have to get rid of those ones

Reticulum
Member # 8776

What can you really do If I decide to use them?
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

Damn Stupid Child exactly what is an Ammersat
tell me the ingredients and what make it special and then give me a try so i can understand this

also did you know you went on this rampage without Advent ever saying it couldn't be on the Menu

Tinros
Member # 8328

All drinks were copywrited to me when I first became Advent's Assistant Bartender. So [Taunt] !

I will remain loyal to the Giant's Shadow! WIth my last breath I shall proclaim my devotions!

Reticulum
Member # 8776

quote:
Originally posted by Geekazoid99:
Damn Stupid Child exactly what is an Ammersat
tell me the ingredients and what make it special and then give me a try so i can understand this

also did you know you went on this rampage without Advent ever saying it couldn't be on the Menu

First off, I think you are taking this a BIT to seriously, and need to lighten up. And yes, Advent did say SEVERAL times that it would not be on the menu.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Ah yes, Tinros. You have no PROOF they are copywrited to you, and really can't do anything if I decide to use them.
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

Really i don't remember that
sorry i can't make my writing seem not serious

Tinros
Member # 8328

How about this, Ret: I will PERSONALLY make a drink that contains Ammersmat and is OSC-themed, and ask Advent to put it on the menu. Would that work?
Tinros
Member # 8328

And yes, Ret: I have private emails between Advent and myself. So [Taunt] !
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Give PROOF that these drinks are copywrited. Even if they are, I can, but probably won't still use them.

I want it to have the name Ammersmat. Those are my demands.

Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

Can i still try one to see what the fuss is about
Tinros
Member # 8328

*runs around in circles*

WHat do I do! WHat do I do!! ADVENT!!! HELP ME!!!!!!

*continues panicking*

Reticulum
Member # 8776

Give Geeka an Ammersmat. Trust me, it's delicious. [Wink]
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

*GRabs tinros*
CALM DOWN

people who are paniked never think clearly
so calmdown and think with me

What has truthfully kept this place running fo 26 pages

Tinros
Member # 8328

*makes ammersmat, passes it to Geeka*

Oh Lord, what have I done.

*passes out*

Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

*tries Ammersmat*
Good flavor
not enough to fight over
Tinros
*slaps Tinros awake*
Why not get Advent to make a Nonthemed selection and include Ammersmat on that menu- along with a description of what it is exactly

speaking of which what exactly is in an Ammersmat Ret

Tinros
Member # 8328

We already tried that, Geeka. He refused. Oh, Lord, the world is ending...

*passes out again*

Reticulum
Member # 8776

It an AMAZING drink. It tastes of a wonderful mixture of fruit, caffienne (sp?) and other assorted things.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

You have 4 hours left.
Geekazoid99
Member # 8254

I personelly think its unfair to put the entire presure on us can you at least wait till advent looks over this before you make your own Resort
Tinros
Member # 8328

*still laying on the floor behind the bar*
Reticulum
Member # 8776

3 hours 48 minuets left.
Tinros
Member # 8328

*still on the floor... where's Tante and her thermometer then you need her...*
Reticulum
Member # 8776

*Magically wakes up/heals Tinros*
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  31  32  33   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.