FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Giants Shadow Resort (Irish Special Today Only) (Page 23)

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: The Giants Shadow Resort (Irish Special Today Only)
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
*laughs*

I know, I know!

He might have told you or sent you a message through your E-Link.

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Borgie
Member # 9221

- posted      Profile for Borgie           Edit/Delete Post 
Just doing my job, aiua. You don't mind if I call you aiua, right?
Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Borgie
Member # 9221

*laughs with Jeesh*

Hey! You upgraded my emotion displayer! Thanks!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, no. Go right ahead.
Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

No problem, do you want a IISC?
Instant Internet Silent Conection?

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Borgie
Member # 9221

Sure, jeesh!
String
Member # 6435

- posted      Profile for String   Email String         Edit/Delete Post 
*walks by and is shoked to see people actually in the bar*

*Happily walks in the door*

I really shouldn't be drinking before work, so ill have something non-alchohlic.

Suprise me!

Posts: 278 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

Boo!
Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Just a minute- let me fix up Borgie!
Borgie
Member # 9221

*mixes Dragon Flashsuit Freezer for String*

Can I get you anything else?

Jeesh
Member # 9163

*laughs*

*starts fixing Borgie*

Borgie
Member # 9221

[Eek!]

Jeesh! Watch your hands! I'm not comfortable being repaired there!

String
Member # 6435

*Drinks Dragon flasher freeaer*

Good stuff.

Hey, Borgie do you know why women are Insane?

Posts: 278 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Borgie
Member # 9221

I don't know, String, why?
String
Member # 6435

No real reason.

BTW are you a + side robot or a - side robot?

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Just need to put this in and... Done! Welcome to the Internet Borgie!

*sniffs*
Um... I need to shower, I'll see you guys tomorrow!

*Leaves a note for Advent*

NOTE:

Advent-
I am now Borgie's mechanic. I fixed him up, uploaded his Emotion Display, Fixed his Gender Identificationer, and gave him a Instant Internet Silent Conection.

-Jeesh

Bye Everyone!!

Jeesh
Member # 9163

OK Borgie, I'll be careful next time.

By the way, we women aren't insane, men are just stupid.

String
Member # 6435

C ya jeesh
Borgie
Member # 9221

String, I have no side.
String
Member # 6435

quote:
Originally posted by Jeesh:
OK Borgie, I'll be careful next time.

By the way, we women aren't insane, men are just stupid.

I'm pretty sure its goodly combination of both.

Who thinks phill collins is the man?

Jeesh
Member # 9163

By the way, before I leave, I'm pretty sure the bar is closed if Advent, Tante, or I am not here, but I think Borgie can handle it. Bye!

I agree with you String.
Congrats on the baby!

String
Member # 6435

Thanks Jeesh.

I guess I'll be taking off too then, C ya later Borgie

Borgie
Member # 9221

Tinros is a bartender too, Jeesh.
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! Don't forget me!
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
JEESH! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY CYBORG?! I WAS GOING TO NAME HIM J.C.! NOT BORGIE!

my resort has taken on a life of its own....

TINROS! Where were you while this was happening? How could you let....I'm not even sure how Borgie gain a personallity?

(whoever choose Borgie as a new side name, email me at once, please. I prefer to know who is working for me in MY RESORT! Thank you in advance)

I can't believe all this happened in only the few hours I was gone for classes...... *shakes head*

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

The ADD must be catchy.
I'll stay away now and take my Airborne.

Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, how did Borgie become so, so.... Star Trek looking? When I left for class tonight he had a more like a bad ass Terminator look to him(not arnold).

I think I'm going to have to have a talk with my new mechanic about her.... modifications to my new investment. If she can't make him look more human then she is fired. I'll also have to have Borgie incinerated and replaced with a newer model. (hope I don't have to, new invester placed alot of money into Borgie)

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be spending some quality time with Mr. Daniels. Mr. Jack Daniels.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

I didn't name him Borgie! Besides it's a nickname. From now on I'll cal him JC. Happy?
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Sorry I forgot you Trinos! I must have missed that post.

*adds Trinos to list*

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Tinros**
Jeesh
Member # 9163

I fixing up Borgie/JC now. Do you want him to look human or teminator or what?

I didn't make him Star Trek- I don't like that show/movie what ever it is. I just modified him [Big Grin]

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Can you at least remove all of the external... mechanical looking junk? I want him to look more human, more like a Terminator style thing going for him. Not arnold look, but more just silent and intimidating to trouble makers.

I'm also stil waiting to hear from my new....employee. *taps foot impatiently* (who the hell is he?)

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Borgie? He's a cyborg.

OK, so rounder head, skinnier, abs, muscle, personality modifications,deeper voice, should he be trained like a terminator?

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Yeah, and not have that Star Trek look and feel to him. More intimidating (so that when I'm gone no one will try to cause trouble for my Resort).

And could you just rechargh him every other day or something? I don't like him having to recharge at night when I most need him.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

OK, no problem.

Borgie, I'm gonna have to turn you off, sorry.

*turns off Borgie*

*starts working*

*Sudden'y looks around*

This might take awhile, he'll be done before this time tomorrow.

Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
*wanders back in*

Hey, is there a TV and a comfy place to watch it around here?

Oh, and can I get another of those really mind-numbing drinks?

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

The Wizard of Oz is play over there.

If Advent would make it then yeah you can have a DR. Device but I'm the mechanic.

*Works on Borgie*

pH
Member # 1350

I'll split my last fifth of Jack with you, Carrie.

And I have most of a two liter of diet Pepsi...and a three liter of Rite-aid brand cola.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Umm, I try not to have TV's in the lounge. Its where my guests can relax and joke next to the fire. But you have a TV in every bedroom. You should all check out the new spa section to the resort.
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Oh, and here are your drinks.
Carrie
Member # 394

Spa section? Whoa.

pH, I'm right there with you on that fifth. Skip the Pepsi, though [Smile]

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

Sweet, straight whiskey. [Cool] I can do that.

I made my very first liquor purchase (outside of a bar) all by my very own self tonight. I'm rather proud.

-pH

Carrie
Member # 394

As am I [Smile]

*lifts glass*

Here's to many more purchases (but only of quality)!

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Okay, I'll make tonights visit to the spa free, if you two will stop getting so wasted that you can't stand up strait. After all, look at pH. She can barely stand she's so drunk. So go to the spa and relax, or relax in your private cabins.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

*streches* oh crap, I fell asleep
*yawn*
*looks around*
At least Advent doesn't know.

*keeps working on Borgie*

Just a little longer.

Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Stop me if you've heard this.
So this shrink with iffy ethics walks into a bar. . . [Wink]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, Advent. I...umm... [Blushing] I kinda programmed the borg with a personality before I left to go to dinner with my parents. His cold, metallic gaze was frightening away some of the customers. [Blushing]
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

*yawns*

Tinros, can you get me something to wake me up?

I'm almost finished.

*works on Borgie*

should he carry a gun? or a staff? or knumchucks?

Jeesh
Member # 9163

*whishles*

OK, your face is human, your torso is human, legs and arms are human. OK now I need to make you intimidating. Hmm, a scar? Exesive muscle? A weapon? Help me out Advent. Or Tinros, or Tante.

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  31  32  33   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.