FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Giants Shadow Resort (Irish Special Today Only) (Page 32)

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33   
Author Topic: The Giants Shadow Resort (Irish Special Today Only)
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
It ISN'T a landmark though. In any way.
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camus
Member # 8052

- posted      Profile for camus   Email camus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I want it to die as an eternal landmark to the accomplishments of serving non existant drinks and strumming up conversation.

Papa, let my thread live on forever in the memory of Hatrack as a landmark.

The problem here is that this thread, as Ret mentioned, is in no way a landmark, especially since this is not the first time a thread of this type has been created.
Posts: 1256 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
If this were to die, I don't think I could ever have a life again...

[ROFL]

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eagle
Member # 9239

- posted      Profile for Eagle           Edit/Delete Post 
*Walks into Bar*

*Looks at arguing people*

*Pulls light saber out of pocket*

Alright everybody, this is a robbery...

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
*rolls eyes* Oh please.

*pulls out dual lightsabers*

Now just try it you servant of the Dark side!

*assumes fighting stance*

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

*pops some popcorn*

This should to be good.

Borgie ought to see this.

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eagle
Member # 9239

*does some wickedly awesome moves*

Bring it.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
*smiles* Sure.

*does a midair sumersault with lightsabers spinning so fast that they form a perfect sphere around self*

*lands behind Eagle, uses the Force to crush ground underneath Eagle and make him fall over*

*attacks Eagle with a non-stop assault of hit and run tactics*

*uses Force to lift Eagle off the ground and then throws him out window*

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
*cough* I thought we weren't allowed to use anymore violence here? *sniff sniff* *hack*

Ugh, I'm going back to bed.

*cough*

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

No mercy?

[Smile]

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Mercy was implyed. He had the right to leave peacefully until he took arms against MY employees and guests. And Tinros, I'm alowed to use such means in order to safeguard my property (especially considering my Cyborg is MISSING!).

That reminds me, where the heck is Borgie?

Eagle
Member # 9239

Ha, you have only succeded in attacking my twin clone.

*pulls out second light saber*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
(battle cry)

*swings saber at Advent and knocks him upside the head*

*watches Advent fall to ground*

Give me all you chocolate and no one gets hurt.

*points a saber at Jeesh and one at Advent*

Jeesh
Member # 9163

OK that's it.

*pulls out saber*

*smacks Eagle in the stomache*

That'll teach you

*kicks Eagle*

Advent 115
Member # 8914

*sqints eyes* Okay, NO ONE HITS ME IN THE HEAD! (its my most valuable resource)

Jeesh, now! *Jeesh flings lightsaber at Eagles torso*

*Advent Force jumps over Eagles head and uses one lightsaber to block Eagles attack and the other pierces Eagles left kneecap*

*jumps and lands next to Jeesh*

Watch him Jeesh, he's a crafty one. *assumes defensive stance*

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Um, Advent, I got him already.
Eagle
Member # 9239

Dude, she's right.

*falls over in pain from multiple blows*

ow

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Hmm? Oh, well...... at least he won't be much of a threat when he wakes up. Having only one leg can do that to a person you know. [Razz]
Eagle
Member # 9239

ow

all I wanted was the chocolate.

ow

Oh hail mighty Jeesh and Advent [Hail] [Hail] Thou has wounded the mighty Eagle. [Hail] [Hail]

Advent 115
Member # 8914

And stay down damn you.

*uses blunt end of lightsaber to knock Eagle unconcious*

(mumbles something about idiot thieves and not doing their research)

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Then you should have asked for it, trying to rob my Resort is NOT a good idea.

Heres your chocolete.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Eh, he didn't plan on me, that's what. You're too easy to take down.
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Yes, well.... good work Jeesh. Now do you have any idea what happend to Borgie? He seems to have disappeared from the Resort, which shouldn't be possable....

*thinks*

Wait a sec.... Jeesh were you implying I'm easy to take down?! [Confused]

Jeesh
Member # 9163

No idea where Borgie is.

Yes. Yes, I am.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

No idea where Borgie is.

Yes. Yes, I am.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Stupid ADD...
Advent 115
Member # 8914

You only NOW realized it did that?
Jeesh
Member # 9163

No, you weren't replying so I posted something.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

*Looks for Borgie*

*Sings*

In the quiet, misty morning, when the moon has gone to bed...

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Well some of us have a life on the outside.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by Advent 115:
Well some of us have a life on the outside.

What's that supposed to mean?
Advent 115
Member # 8914

That's why I wasn't replying to the thread.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

*glare*

I have a life, I just happen to be mad at it right now.

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Okay.....

I was just explaining why I was absent, not insulting you. (plus your online a very long time apparently)

Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by Advent 115:
Okay.....

I was just explaining why I was absent, not insulting you. (plus your online a very long time apparently)

[Blushing] Sorry about that, that was the "normal" side of me. [Laugh]

Yeah, I'm online a lot because my leg is broken, and I happened to be very active. Now I can't do much besides go online or watch TV, I figured online was better.

Ramdac99
Member # 7264

- posted      Profile for Ramdac99   Email Ramdac99         Edit/Delete Post 
Advent!!!!

my kingdom for a green beer

Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Sure. What kind do you want?

May I recomend a Kilkenny, a Irish Red, or a Guinness Draught?

Ramdac99
Member # 7264

- posted      Profile for Ramdac99   Email Ramdac99         Edit/Delete Post 
gimmy a Kilkenny Red
Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

One Kilkenny coming up.

*pours beer*

Here you go.

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Irish Beers:

Beamish Stout
Guinness Draught
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
Guinness Special Edition
Guinness Export Stout
Guinness Stout
Kilkenny
Murphy's Irish Red

(trying to memorize list of Irish made beers)

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Some o' those sound like dragons.

(Pardon the accent [Big Grin] I'm REALLY Irish.)

Roseauthor
Member # 148

- posted      Profile for Roseauthor   Email Roseauthor         Edit/Delete Post 
Hear ye, hear ye: Who amongst us is Irish, besides meself?
Posts: 163 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Really? Cool. We have our own leprechan to intice the customers.

Jeesh, go put your lucky green suit on! [Wink]

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Sorry but not I.

I'm a German/Scotish/Spanish/British mutt. [Big Grin]

Jeesh
Member # 9163

Hmm, you might have to deal with jeans, a green shirt, green rubberband, and a green hat I made during school. I can Irish Dance though, with my broken leg [Big Grin]

Top O' the mornin' to you ye, Rose.

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Thats good enough Jeesh. Now dance away! [Big Grin]
Advent 115
Member # 8914

I'm taking off for class, Jeesh watch the place and amuse any customers while I'm gone.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

No problem.

*Sings*

Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling...

Roseauthor
Member # 148

- posted      Profile for Roseauthor   Email Roseauthor         Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately: ME Irish status doesn't get me out of work this evening! (DIMIT!!!!)

However, I did drink me beer! ( /me brushes teeth and eats the altoids!) Oh.. if yall have anyother secrets to removing the smell of alcohol.. feel free to share!!!!! LOL..

Posts: 163 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

I hear you. Didn't get me out O' classes either. I did see me math teacher in an ol' leprauchan outfit.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a chilly wind blowing, and I could use a hot drink.

Any one around?

Tinros?

Anyone?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.