FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Finally Here and SO Adorable! Or, the Mommies with New Babies Thread (Page 10)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Finally Here and SO Adorable! Or, the Mommies with New Babies Thread
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Beanie has never burped well for me. When she was tiny it was a running joke that if I handed her to anyone else she burped just fine. The best luck I have getting her to burp is bouncing her on my leg. [Dont Know]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
I can pat Katababy's back for quite a while and then a few well placed pats from daddy brings up the burps. I think he's just lucky, though, because she's done some pretty big burps for me, too.

I think it might help to have some pressure on her tummy when I burp her, although it doesn't always work. If I've nursed her while laying down, sometimes I'm too lazy to sit up, so I'll place her tummy over my side and pat her back. She likes looking around from that vantage point. Even if she doesn't burp, the position seems to give her some relief.

But yeah, sometimes it takes forever for her to burp--I usually give up too soon and lay her down for a few minutes. When she gets fussy again, I'll try to burp her once again and then she usually burps more readily. Come to think of it, laying her down in the middle probably stirs up the gas just enough to dislodge it.

(I really need to figure out the lying/laying thing--it's eluded me far too long.)

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

Her daddy, though... he takes burping and gas relief to an art form. He'll turn and twist her every which way to help gas bubbles travel through her system--one way or the other.
Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I will definitely try the "tummy over my side" position when lying down. Pressure on the tummy seemed to help Lego but just tends to make Duplo mad and tense. I do have luck with tiny bounces, whether he's sitting on my leg, sitting on my stomach, or being held.

Katarain:

The quick answer is that lay is transitive and lie is intransitive. Which means that if you're doing it to something, it's lay. So you lay your head on the pillow when you lie (nothing) down. You would lay down a baby, but the baby would lie down. There's a similar division between sit and set. But in practical informal use, you're pretty safe with using lay all the time.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

Oooh. I know intransitive and transitive! I wonder why I didn't know that before. I must have missed that part of the explanation. Being that I was an English teacher (still am, I suppose, just not in practice), that's one I should have known. But despite what people may think, being certified to teach English doesn't mean you know all grammar. [Smile] I do, however, understand parts of speech--so transitive and intransitive are the magic words. Thanks!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have the burping touch. All my kids pretty quickly got to the point where I hand the baby over to her father, and she burps as she goes or when she sees him... Yeah, I think they're just stubborn. [Wink]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
He spits up! His brother never did that. People used to ask me why they never saw me with a burp rag and I said I never needed one because my baby never spits up.

So far we've managed to miss getting my nice clean shirt messy by urping straight down my clevage. [Grumble]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

[ROFL] Yeah, Beanie has spit down my cleavage on a couple of occasions (quite the feat, since I don't have much cleavage). It's definitely an interesting sensation... I don't know that I've ever known a baby that didn't spit up, so it sounds like you got lucky. Too bad Charles spoiled the lucky streak! [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
My mom had five spitters. So I wasn't surprised that all of mine spit too. As long as he doesn't get any distance, it's not a medical issue.

It's a laundry issue. [Wink]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

No distance with the spitting. He gets great distance with pooping, though. Bob was changing him on the edge of our bed and he managed to cross the gap and hit John's bed. Leaving a light splatter trail across our sheets and the floor, of course.

I will be glad when the barage of houseguests is over and we have the room with the changing table available at night again.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

One of the nurses who came when my oldest was under bililights called those "atomic poops". I had to remember to keep the door right next to the changing table closed -- much easier to clean than a diffuse mess in the entire room on the other side . . .

Good luck!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dkw:
No distance with the spitting. He gets great distance with pooping, though. Bob was changing him on the edge of our bed and he managed to cross the gap and hit John's bed. Leaving a light splatter trail across our sheets and the floor, of course.

I will be glad when the barage of houseguests is over and we have the room with the changing table available at night again.

Oh, what I have to look forward to.
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
My little baby has cut two teeth within a week! He's such a trooper. The only hint it was happening was the drooling and gnawing. No fever or unusual fussiness!

I'm loving this age a lot. He's discovering things and figuring out how to get around. And still smiling ALL THE TIME. [Big Grin] Oh, and he's gone back to sleeping through the night! I feel very blessed.

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

So he's at three teeth already? Cool!

He is indeed a remarkably calm and happy baby. [Smile] (I'll spare you the theory of what this means about his adolescence. [Wink] )

Liz B
Member # 8238

- posted      Profile for Liz B   Email Liz B         Edit/Delete Post 
Nathaniel has finally *stopped* spitting. (Still toothless, although the drooling and gnawing is unabated. It's been going on for four months now, though, so we stopped holding our breath a while ago.)

He's back up at night, too. He slept really well from 4-5 months, then hit the 6 month growth spurt and is still apparently spurting. *shrug* It's really not so bad...nothing like what ludosti was going through with Beanie. (Hope that's gotten better, btw!) He goes down for the night at around 8:30, wakes up twice (usually 12:30 and 4ish...if I'm lucky, he'll skip the first one), nurses both times, and generally goes right back to sleep when his tummy is full. He might nurse again at around 5 or 6, but then sleeps till 9 or so.

I decided when he went back to waking that I needed to keep things in perspective. We've had a few bad nights when we can't get him back to sleep. Compared to that, getting up for 25 minutes in the middle of the night isn't so bad--especially considering that I usually doze while nursing him.

Posts: 834 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
rivka- No, just two. He got the second one on Thursday, which was less than a week after the first (last Friday).

And I'm choosing to ignore your inferences on what his adolescence is going to be like. [Wink]

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Maggie is a smiler now. And a talker. She talks (coos, aahs, etc.) more than both my other girls at two months put together. I asked my mom if this is a portent of things to come. She said, "It was with you..." Oh, dear.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by hansenj:
rivka- No, just two. He got the second one on Thursday, which was less than a week after the first (last Friday).

Ah! That makes more sense.
theresa51282
Member # 8037

- posted      Profile for theresa51282   Email theresa51282         Edit/Delete Post 
Eliza learned how to roll over last night. She was so excited. I heard her talking instead of fussing like she usually does when she wakes up. I went to check on her and she looked up with me with these big eyes and just looked so proud of herself. I was so proud of her. She has been trying so hard for the last few weeks and getting so frustrated. It was great to see her accomplish it! She has now rolled over twice more today. She is growing up fast.
Posts: 416 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

Congrats to Eliza! [Smile]

How old is she?

My husband swears that the little bugaboo has rolled over 3 times, but I have yet to see it. She's practically 5 months, and I guess a little behind.

theresa51282
Member # 8037

- posted      Profile for theresa51282   Email theresa51282         Edit/Delete Post 
Eliza will be 4 months on August 6th. I don't think she is really behind. My baby book said it is a 4-6 month skill so your little one is right in that range still. Ellie was just a bit early. She is big for her age though and I think that may be part of it. She is in the 95% for height and weight. I'm not sure how she got those genes. Her daddy and I are both 5 foot 6.
Posts: 416 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

KataBaby is off the charts in height and weight--big baby! [Smile] I'm glad to know that it's a 4-6 month skill--I was afraid she should have been rolling over months ago.
ludosti
Member # 1772

Yay for rolling over babies!!

Beanie has been perfecting sitting up lately. She's getting pretty good, but still tips over from time to time. I'm trying to teach her that tipping over is funny, rather than tragic, but sometimes she gets scared and cries anyway.

We got home from our big trip yesterday and she was a real trooper for the whole week! We didn't have any poo explosions on the plane (thank goodness!) and she even behaved really well for the family photos (which were scheduled 15 minutes before her usual bedtime), the wedding (on a day when her mouth hurt and she didn't nap well), and both plane trips. Everyone commented on what a good and sweet little baby she was. She woke up a lot during the nights, but I don't blame her - I don't sleep well when I'm not in my own bed either. Now that we're home, hopefully she'll start sleeping better at night. I'd felt bad that when we were finally getting the hang of taking good naps, we were going to mess it all up with the traveling, but she did better than I expected. We had fun introducing her to her cousins, dogs, the ocean (even though it was cold, she loved sticking her hands and feet in), and grass. [Big Grin]

[ July 24, 2008, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Katarain
Member # 6659

I've heard that walkers are bad for babies--is this true? My doctor recommended getting an exersaucer (a playstation) for my baby, but I forgot to ask her about walkers. I heard that they mess with the baby's legs--but I don't know why an exersaucer would be any better.

She also recommended one of those jumpers you put in the doorways--I heard those can be bad, too! (Can cause shaken baby syndrome. I asked the doctor if those could shake her brain, and the doctor said no.)

What do ya'll think?

rivka
Member # 4859

Walkers are dangerous -- babies can turn them over, and get to things you don't expect. And if you have stairs, absolutely forget about them.

Excersaucers and the like are less of an issue -- the base is weighted, and the baby can't actually go anywhere, so less likely to get into something that would otherwise be out of reach.

I never bothered with an excersaucer, but my kids all loved the doorway jumpers. I would absolutely NEVER let a kid play in one unattended, though.

JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Can a baby who can jump actually shake himself hard enough to get shaken baby syndrome? That sounds a bit far-fetched to me. They don't jump high or fast enough to hurt themselves. They just bounce a bit.
Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

I have read about studies that show that walkers delay walking and leg muscle development, but I think they are disputed. More important is the falling down the stairs issue.

We're on vacation this week (well, Bob's at work, the kids and I are on vacation). The Disney employees are oogling my baby. We're taking lots of pictures so that when he wants to go to DisneyWorld when he's older we can tell him he's already been. [Big Grin]

rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by JennaDean:
They don't jump high or fast enough to hurt themselves. They just bounce a bit.

You never saw my son go at it. [Wink] But yeah, shaken-baby seems hard to believe.

quote:
Originally posted by dkw:
I have read about studies that show that walkers delay walking and leg muscle development, but I think they are disputed. More important is the falling down the stairs issue.

Or even just managing to flip over without the aid of any stairs -- something my next-oldest sib managed, much to my mother's astonishment.
Katarain
Member # 6659

Thanks for the input. Now I just have to decide on a playstation/exersaucer type thing.

She doesn't really have any other place to sit, so this is what the doctor suggested.

theresa51282
Member # 8037

Ellie loves her rainforest jumperoo. She will play in it about two to three times a day for about 20 minutes at a time. She does a good job of manipulating the toys and is starting to get into jumping more. She is almost four months.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

My mom says she has seen cases of hyperextension from jumpers and exersaucers, both, but only in kids who are in them for way more than the amount of time they should be.

I love our Exersaucer; it's a hand-me-down "vintage" one with NO toys. It is just a tray with a revolving seat on a base (three height adjustable.) We LOVE it because if we want to we can put toys on it, or we can just have snacks, or even a "time out" cool-down spot for non-walking early tantrumers who have overstimulated a bit too much. If you can get your hands on one with NO toys or extra "stuff", I do highly recommend it (but they don't make them any more, at least not the Exersaucer brand, at least not that I've been able to find.)

Liz B
Member # 8238

- posted      Profile for Liz B   Email Liz B         Edit/Delete Post 
*bumpity bump*

Nathaniel has an Exersaucer, a Jumperoo, AND a doorway jumper. (Only one of which we got, and we got it used.) It's not quite as ridiculous as it sounds...we live in a 3-floor townhouse, so we have one on each floor. Exersaucer in the basement so I can do laundry, Jumperoo in the kitchen so we can cook/ clean up, and jumperoo upstairs so we can check email/ make the bed.

He spends most of his time on the floor, though, rolling around and trying to crawl. He's late with sitting...he can prop himself up and is working on balancing without propping. (He's just now 8 months, 6.5 corrected.) I expect he'll get it in the next week or so.

I'm not worried, though, because my amazing baby is waving hello and bye-bye and clapping his hands. It's the cutest thing...he's SO pleased with himself that he can clap. [Big Grin]

/brag

Posts: 834 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theresa51282
Member # 8037

Aww! I can't wait for Ellie to learn to clap and wave. We have been doing bye bye for her but she is completely oblivious so far. I am pretty sure she started teething. She has a little red bump on her bottom gum. She use to be a great sleeper. She has been sleeping through the night since about 4 weeks. Last night she was up 3 times. She has been up 2-3 times all week. Plus her 3 hour nap is now about 1 hour and her 2 hour nap is about 45 minutes. She is so cranky! Any suggestions. She refuses to take teethers for me.
ludosti
Member # 1772

We have all three too. I got an exersaucer for her to use upstairs while I'm sewing and a Rainforest jumperoo for downstairs while I'm cooking. Craigslist is great for finding good deals. She's been using those since she was about 3 months old and loves them. Grandma got her a doorway jumper when we were visiting last month, so we now have one of those too.

I'm so jealous of the waving and clapping! Beanie has been concentrating on sitting up and can sit up unassisted with very little tipping over now. She still hates being on her belly for long so I'm wondering if she's going to be one of those babies that doesn't crawl until right before they walk. She has lots of fun sitting on the floor with her basket of toys and taking everything out to play with it (and then play with the basket too). She's also started handing me her toys over the last couple weeks. It's very cute.

I'm sorry Ellie has started teething. It's not fun at all (Beanie is still teething off and on with nothing to show for it yet). Beanie loves those mesh feeder bags with a small ice cube in it. She also likes chewing on a washcloth (with the corner wet and frozen), one of my knuckles, or a refrigerated RazBerry or pacifier (she loves sticking it in her mouth sideways and then ripping it out). She hasn't appreciated the normal teething rings until recently.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Maggie is almost big enough for the Exersaucer. Guess I should wash it!

Maggie is starting to copy my signs when I make them ("milk", "eat", and "sleep" are the ones I'm starting with; soon I'll introduce "more", "wet", "dirty", "change", and "bath.")

scholarette
Member # 11540

- posted      Profile for scholarette           Edit/Delete Post 
I ended up with a swing, a jumper and an exersaucer. My mom gave me the swing, my friends the jumper and I bought the exersaucer (on sale). I took the jumper into my work for when she was with me there and left the saucer and swing at home. She loved the exersaucer, the jumper is hard to say because she didn't like coming ino work with me and was crabby no matter what we did. The swing became a rocking chair and she really likes that, but she wasn't that interested in the swing as a swing.
Posts: 2223 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[Angst] Maggie started singing tonight. Not tuneless baby singing. Actual song singing.

I'm not sure whether to be very proud or rather scared. [Angst]

[ August 14, 2008, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: ketchupqueen ]

Sachiko
Member # 6139

- posted      Profile for Sachiko   Email Sachiko         Edit/Delete Post 
both? [Big Grin]
Posts: 575 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Not really sure where to post this so I'll put it here. My uncle and his partner had their twins yesterday. I am asking for prayers, good thoughts, good vibes, healthy air hugs and kisses, whatever good stuff you believe in be sent on to them if you've got some to spare.

If memory serves correctly, she's almost three weeks beyond me so that would put the babies at 29 weeks and a few days. Two girls - 2.9 (i think that one's right) and 3.7 lbs. That's all that we know right now because Patrick just called one of my other Uncles to tell him and went back to the NICU.

I know he doesn't post here or anything, but I figured with how awesome this community is there'd probably be some good energy sent their way if I asked for it.

Thanks.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Good luck to the whole family. That's pretty big for 29 weeks, I think.
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
cmc, those are great weights. I'm sure they seem very small, but consider that Aerin weighed 1.75 pounds when she was born at 26 weeks and she's a healthy toddler now. I will keep them in my prayers.

If you or any of your family has any questions, please email me. My address is in my profile.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually just talked with Pat not too long ago and it was actually 3.1 and 3.7... They're definitely big for how old they are so that's a good thing.

I guess they're getting help breathing and are on feeding tubes, but they're generally good. They were able to get one of the shots in to boost their lung development and she kept them in for 12 hrs after that. They were hoping to be able to get 2 doses in, but she was already 6cm dilated and I guess the doc wanted to get them out (they did a c-section).

So far everything's good, though. There's nothing WRONG with the girls, they're just little and need to develop some.

Oh, and they're still baby a and baby b because they were going for a surprise on the sexes and hadn't finished talking names yet!

edit: So - someone's looking out for these girls... Just talked with Laurie and apparently they scored 8.0 and 9.9 on their Apgars and are now breathing on their own... Let's hope things keep going in this direction...

[ August 21, 2008, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: cmc ]

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
That's good news cmc - I hope things keep improving for the babies.
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Duplo is not yet three months old and weighs somewhere around 15 lbs., according to our bathroom scale. Oy.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cmc:
Just talked with Laurie and apparently they scored 8.0 and 9.9 on their Apgars and are now breathing on their own... Let's hope things keep going in this direction...

Anything APGAR-wise with 8s and 9s is good for any baby, much less premature ones. Fantastic!

The APGARs are whole numbers, usually scored at 1 minute and 5 minutes of life -- sometimes a third time at 10 min -- and what they probably received was something like 8-and-? and 9-and-9. That is how they are usually reported.

It's interesting stuff, although I worry a little about people whose baby has a low first number. The APGARs only speak to those first few minutes of life, and there isn't any predictive value for longterm outcomes. So getting high early is great (!), and it means they perked up right away, but if anyone here has or had a baby with low initial APGARs (as often happens with C-sections), please don't think that means anything in and of itself in terms of the future for the baby.

Parenting Weekly has a great little article on APGAR scoring that also gives a breakdown of the actual scale numbers.

Anyway, good for the babies, cmc! That is so fantastic.

[ August 22, 2008, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: ClaudiaTherese ]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

cmc - Yay for the twins doing so well! It sounds like they are doing fantastic! I was very happy that Beanie had 8-9 on her APGARs (she was a c-section and full term).

Brinestone - [Eek!] That's how much Beanie weighed 2 months ago (at 6 months). You've got a big guy there!

I'm trying hard not to rip my hair out. Beanie is obviously having some problems (I'm wondering if she's finally cutting the teeth that have been bothering her for 6 months) and at night will spend several hours waking up every 20-30 mins. She's also been really grumpy and not napping well during the day either. I just can't figure out what to do to help her and it's really frustrating. Coupled with me being so tired, I'm having a hard week. Yesterday though, she reminded me why I love being home with her (because I was starting to forget). She was chewing on her plastic keys and took them out of her mouth and put them up to my mouth. I pretended to chew on them for a few seconds before letting her take them back. She did that several times over the next few minutes. It made me a little teary over my sweet little girl. [Cry] Silly girl still has no interest in crawling (and gets really mad during tummy time) but she loves standing up against the couch arm.

scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
*non-mommy pokes head in*

One of the most memorable moments for us with our first son was when he did a double-pretend: he pretended the picture of some food on the outside of the package was real, and he pretended to feed pieces to me and my wife in between his own pretend bites. It was the first act of pretending that we were aware of...plus it was really kind of touching that he was sharing. I do believe he was around 8 or 9 months of age, too. So I can relate, ludosti!

*ducks out*

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ludosti:
She was chewing on her plastic keys and took them out of her mouth and put them up to my mouth. I pretended to chew on them for a few seconds before letting her take them back. She did that several times over the next few minutes. It made me a little teary over my sweet little girl. [Cry]

[Smile] In case you had owies, too.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

[Smile] Yeah that was my thought - "Since chewing on keys makes my mouth feel better, I should give them to mommy so her mouth can feel better too!"

I love it when kids share! It's so cute. She's been handing us her toys for the last week or 2 but sharing her keys to chew on was different.

Sachiko
Member # 6139

- posted      Profile for Sachiko   Email Sachiko         Edit/Delete Post 
My kids like sharing Oreos, once they've made them safe for adult consumption by licking out the white filling.
Posts: 575 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.