FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack photo album (byebye foobonic)
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Done. [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks! [Smile]
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((Eduardo)))))))))))))
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Ed))))
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
ludusti, I sent you some pictures. Just a heads-up. [Smile]

(and then there'll finally be pictures of Teshi on foobonic! If anyone cares...)

[ October 01, 2004, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*cares*
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Pictures of Teshi are up!
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Teshi! Glad to see the pictures. They look nothing like my mental image of you.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Just out of curiousity, what were your mental images of me like?
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

You know beverly's drawing of Arwen? Kind of like that, actually, but with grey skin. A nice grey though, with a rich, soft texture. Strange, huh?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[The Wave]
Teshi
Member # 5024

quote:
You know beverly's drawing of Arwen
My hair's long, but not that long. And I'm sorry to disappoint you; I'm not as flowy as that.

Heh.

ludosti
Member # 1772

And in the area of shameless self-promotion - I have put up a new pic of me - click here.
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
<-----whistles at the shameless promoter.

What beautiful eyes you have! [Smile]

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
I always pictured Teshi of having really really curly hair and a round face.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

[Blushing] My eyes are my favorite feature - they're fun and color-changey (blue-green-grey) and thanks to modern technology are functional too!

[ October 11, 2004, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Teshi
Member # 5024

quote:
You know beverly's drawing of Arwen?
quote:
I always pictured Teshi of having really really curly hair and a round face.
I'm not elf. I'm not a hobbit. And, no I'm not an orc an ent or a wizard either. I'm a human, people! Human! [Wink]
Noemon
Member # 1115

You'd like us to think that, wouldn't you?
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
And why did I assume you were Asian, Teshi? I don't usually have very strong mental images of Jatraqueros. Though I was surprised Noemon had a moustache.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

A lot of people think I'm asian or an anime-lover because of my name. "Teshi" is actually an african name, although I didn't pick it because of that, or its meaning. I just like it. [Smile] .

And Noemon you've guessed my secret. I'm a dwarf.

EDIT: I originally had a link, but it didn't work, so if you want to see for yourself that "Teshi" is an african name got to babynames.com or some other site. [Smile]

[ October 11, 2004, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

ludosti
Member # 1772

Oooh - check out Aka's Annie Pants!
Tammy
Member # 4119

OH man...I have a pair of gap capris that have that cute little fabric stuff on the hem. They don't have the imprinted cuteness though. How did you do that?
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I believe it is done with those bleach pens.
Tammy
Member # 4119

OMG...I have one of those. I still haven't found a "spot" to use it on.

Now I have a plan.

[Evil Laugh]

Noemon
Member # 1115

Annie, I've said it before, but those are offically among the Coolest. Pants. Ever. The only other pair in the running for first place is the one you gave to ElJay.
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, guys. :blush:

Ludosti - I emailed you a question about setting up a foobonic album for some art pics I have.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

Actually, nevermind on that. The Tick is kindly helping me out.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I was wondering why I had no email yet.... [Smile]
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I just dyed my hair black. And, not only did I dye my hair black, I took a couple of highly gratuitous vanity shots and threw them up around foobonic.

No need for a link. They're in the usual place.

[ October 21, 2004, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Damn!

I'm a sucker for black hair anyway, but...damn Ralphie, that's a good look for you.

[ October 21, 2004, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Raia
Member # 4700

Wow, it looks awesome...

Maybe I should dye my hair black...

Maybe if I decide I'm suicidal, and want parents and friends to kill me...

But it looks amazing! [Smile]

Tammy
Member # 4119

Ralphie is definitely a beauty!
Annie
Member # 295

I didn't think Ralphie looking hawter was possible.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Well, thank you. I was wondering about this black hair thing after all the comments I got at work. I think it's just a shocking change if you're used to a lighter color.

But I diggit. [Cool]

(Annie - You've seen me in real life. No excuse for you to think a couple of flattering pictures are what I really look like. You know these are carefully screened. [Wink] )

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I have also met you in real life. And I second Annie's comment. [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Black hair rawks.

A word of caution though - if you wish to dye it lighter again, go to a hairdresser. Black dye adheres to the hair way longer than other dyes. If you do redye it, the (natural) roots can go one colour and the dyed ends stay black...

(Here speaks a woman who had beautiful auburn roots and skanky pale black ends... I was going through my red hair phase. I think I'm out of it now.)

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* I want to hate Ralphie, but I just can't. Quit making me feel ugly, dammit. [Wink]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
"No need for a link. They're in the usual place."

If you wanna see hot ralphiepix, you have to WORK for them. [Smile]

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Everyone know I'm an attention whore.

I'm just trying to get it under the wire before I turn "shameless."

ludosti
Member # 1772

Here is an adorable picture of Solo's son Marshall "reading" Ender's Game. [Smile]
Noemon
Member # 1115

Flipping to the end to see how the story turns out is a habit that starts young, it would seem.
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*looks guilty*
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

Ok - the first of the photos from Hatrack Unplugged are up!
Noemon
Member # 1115

I don't think I've seen so many pictures of hatracker's asses in...well...ever.
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Looks like you guys had the place all to yourselves! What a beautiful, calm area...

So -- who took these?

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Someone who is into asses, I'm thinking.
ludosti
Member # 1772

Those pics are from fiazko.
Noemon
Member # 1115

Who knew fiazko had an ass fetish?
Raia
Member # 4700

Stryker, how is it that about 70% of the pictures are of you?
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
He's the only one doing stupid things, so he got pictures, wait till I get mine developed, I have quite a few with him carrying around burning sticks.

Fiazko did take lots of ass pictures, but that's probably the best looking place on us by sunday morning.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.