FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack and World of Warcraft (Page 4)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Hatrack and World of Warcraft
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't mind getting my pally to 60, but I was mostly going through it with a warrior friend. I guess any class isn't so bad as long as you're doing it with a friend. Anyway, my heart will always belong to the mage class. I realized pretty early on that I hate classes who rely on a lot of white damage (your normal swings) so that pretty much cuts out rogues, warriors, pallies, and hunters as something I like to play. If I were to play again it'd probably be as a lock for a week, and then I'd be back to the mage.

Sadly, my computer isn't working right now anyway. Besides, I don't think I have the time to be online gaming again.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob: We are trying to set this up as a 1-3 times a week think, with 1 major activity for all those involved. You might be suprised how convenient that is for everybody.

You would do well to just start a character on the Venture Company realm, and get him to 13-16 by next saturday as in August 12th. We can all do Rage Fire Chasm then, possibly more than once if time permits or if there are too many people setup multiple raids. Does anybody remember if its a 5 man, 10 man? I want to say 5

Tomorrow morning I will be on WOW lvling my warlock (he is lvl 5) if any of you are interested in grinding up to say 10 or possibly all the way til 16 (or however far we make it in a morning) feel free to tell me in this thread [Smile]

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
It's so tempting to bust out another druid or rogue. I'm not going to do it, but it's tempting.
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
we dont have a druid in our hatrack group FC [Wink]
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

It would require me to pay for the service again, and use time that could be spent writing or getting my RPG ePublishing company off the ground.

Tempting, but I know the obsessive nature of my personality and my budget too well to give in.

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
I have an Orc shaman (lvl 8) named Kuhrak, and a lvl 8 undead warlock that I think I named Neredor on Venture Co. I'm gonna try to keep the shaman at the general level of the Hatrack people who are playing and just play the warlock in the meantime.

I really really really should be working on the house, but right now the heat is a convenient excuse and I feel not-guilty enough to put it off. [Razz]

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, it's a tempting offer, but Hatrack guilds don't tend to work so well. For one thing we're in a lot of different time zones. Anyway, I don't really want to play WoW again, I was pretty bored of it when I stopped. Actually, gaming in general has just not been entertaining lately. I feel like I've moved on. Which is surprising, I never thought I would.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

I've moved on to online poker from WoW. It's less goal oriented, doesn't take as large blocks of time - plus, I generally make money as opposed to having to spend it.

Works out best on all levels.

Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, anything gets tiresome if you do too much in too little a period of time.

I was playing WoW hardcore for quite awhile. But then work and school started taking up more of my time which I didn't mind anyway, I was really getting tired of it anyway.

Karl, the kind of money you earn from trade skills depends on three things: which skills you pick, what kind of server you're on, and how much time you devote to them.

For instance, if you get on a high-population server that's been around since the beginning, a stack of 20 linen will fetch much more than if you are playing on one of the newest, lowest population servers. These are the kinds of people who are trying to up their alternate's trade skills by feeding them materials from the auction house, who don't think much of dropping 10g on materials in a day in the auction house or even more, because for their 'main' it does not take very long to recover that kind of expense. There's just a higher proportion of those players on a higher-pop, older server than there would be on a lower-pop, newer server. It's also got a higher percentage of people who are buying gold online.

--------------

Anyway, gathering skills will always yield more money in a shorter time span than will production skills. But the big-ticket prices come from production skills, and at the later levels there can be massive 'commissions', so to speak, for the production of items in which it is difficult and costly to acquire the skill level necessary and the pattern, schematic, formula, plans, etc.

There is really only one skill which is guaranteed to be a money sink no matter which way you do it, and that's Engineering, whether or not you choose Goblin or Gnomish Engineering. That's because at least %75 of the items you can produce for sale in Engineering that aren't components for other things, well those items require the skill level in Engineering you need to make them, to use them. So any buyers you have, well, they'll be able to make the item too (usually), and chances are they'll want to produce it themselves and improve their skills.

The other thing about Engineering is that it's bar-none the single best PvP skill you can take, better even than Alchemy. From bombs to rifles to scopes to rocket boots to mind-control helmets to exploding sheep to teleporters to parachute capes to mechanical dragons, you can really pull off a good number of tricks to get yourself out of a pinch.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

I kept my Paladin interesting mostly by helping friends quest, and by making him skillful in PvP-and this was before the whole ranged-attack hammer thing, back when Paladin's were known exclusively for their durability in PvP. It was enjoyable to surprise people [Wink]
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

quote:
It was enjoyable to surprise people
I think the most surprising thing would be a Paladin who was skillful at PvP. Most were dreadful on my server. In fact, most Alliance were dreadful, period.

I think it had to do with every PvP battle (pre Battlegrounds) that had a 3 to 1 Alliance advantage. They never had to learn how to fight, they just zerged us over and over until we got tired of defending - or we gained enough defenders to shrink their advantage to 2 to 1 and routed them.

When Battlegrounds was introduced, I think I saw the Horde lose twice in Warsong Gulch ever. 10 v 10 they couldn't hold a candle to us - again, because they were used to numerical superiority, I think.

Rakeesh
Member # 2001

That was largely true in my experience as well, FC. For other Alliance, I mean. I never really fell into that because once it got to a point of zerging, well, that's really boring-for the zerger and the zerged [Wink] . On maybe two or three times, for example, was I ever involved in the frequent (like, numerous times daily) mini-raids from the Alliance town to the Horde settlement in the Hillsbrad Foothills. I forget the names.

As Alliance, it was incredibly irritating and boring, watching the channel be flooded with people shouting-as if they had anything to shout about. I'd just pass through as quickly as possible. One on one, though, with my Paladin it was basically a question of being able to keep on coming. A nice Cleanse or Blessing of Freedom, and most slows / roots were removed almost as soon as they were cast, for a very low mana cost. A good stun here and there, careful use of bandaging without shielding, Consecration for Rogues, really there was some solid PvP ability in the Paladin before the changes.

As a L60 Forsaken Rogue, though, it was much more entertaining participating in that. Especially when, with a little help, I could either break an Alliance offensive (it doesn't take much for the right kind of Rogue to slaughter several cloth-wearing casters, or incapacitate plate-wearing fighters, if he's careful). Either that, or force them to start Zerging.

I usually considered it a victory if I forced the Alliance to begin Zerging us. What made it even more fun was spoiling their zerg-fun while helping friends manage their quests in the area at the same time, hehe.

On my server, at least, things were different in the Battlegrounds. After awhile, the people you'd usually see there were the people who were dedicated PvP fans-and so the skill-level on both sides evened out, and the gap narrowed. We still usually won, though. Alterac Valley was quite different, though. I guess it was just a question of coincidence, but on our server there were at least three hardcore dedicated PvPers who loved AV, all with Teamspeak / Ventrilo capability, and they liked to do it a lot. The Horde could rarely muster that sort of guild size and skill as often.

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Yeah, it was a lot harder for the Horde to get people together, and even then to listen to one another.

When the one big Horde 60's-only guild rolled into Alterac, though, the Alliance couldn't ever mount any sort of competition.

BlackBlade
Member # 8376

Are any of you planning on doing any grinding saturday morning? I'd love to plan something with you guys.
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be grinding. I'm level 9 (or at least, I'll be level 9 if I don't do any grinding tonight)

My name is Nefaria

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
I will, Black.
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I might be doing some grinding Sat morning - I started an Orc hunter last night on Venture Co (named ludosti) who is now lvl 6.
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

Sounds like BB, Pixies, Eduardo, and ludosti are going to get some quality lvling done tomorrow morning. [Smile]
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
We'll need to find a place with plenty of challenging mobs or our leveling will be slow.

We'll also need bags. Lots of bags or we'll have to run back to sell all the time. Who's a tailor?

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

quote:
Originally posted by The Pixiest:
We'll need to find a place with plenty of challenging mobs or our leveling will be slow.

We'll also need bags. Lots of bags or we'll have to run back to sell all the time. Who's a tailor?

Ill go and hit 6 tonight and train tailoring, Ill see how soon I can get to bags. Usually bags drop pretty frequently at low lvls.

Also with a group of 4 we should be able to fight mobs 2-3 lvls higher then the highest lvl in the group, if we have a healer.

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

A group of level 4-5 for horde? Hit up the centaurs in the ravine and the trolls out on the islands off the southeast coast.
KarlEd
Member # 571

quote:
Usually bags drop pretty frequently at low lvls.
I'm lvl 11 with my warlock (undead) and haven't seen a bag drop yet. I'm 8, 5, and 5 with three other characters and have only seen 1 bag drop between all of them, and got one bad as a result of a quest. What is "frequently"?
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Already there, nerds.
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

I have the guild charter for <Dragon Army> and have 3 sigs. Please contact me when you log on to sign it.

Also remember, LURKERS, you guys are welcome to play with us too. Come actually speak to all the people you've read and admired and pwn along side us.

Pix

The Pixiest
Member # 1863

due to the low price of raw materials on this server, I'm a tailor now. (still a skinner though) come to me for all your tailoring needs.
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

For my third post in a row, I'd like to announce that <Dragon Army> is now alive and well.

Guimoshi, Objectivist, Fitz, Ludosti, Doon, Neredor and I all have the power to invite. (expect this list to grow)

Sean
Member # 689

- posted      Profile for Sean   Email Sean         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Also remember, LURKERS, you guys are welcome to play with us too. Come actually speak to all the people you've read and admired and pwn along side us.
Heh, I'm thinking about it. It's Horde on a server called Venture Co? What classes do we want now?
Posts: 148 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

I think we pretty much have the bases covered so you could be anything you want. We could maybe use a priest or a warrior. Can never have too much healing and taking. We're pretty good when it comes to DPS though =)

Hope to see you there, Sean!

Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Barrens chat won't know what hit it. [Wink]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
I relatively recently bought WoW and my main is a thirty two hunter on Ilidian, I was going to get him to sixty before I made any alts, but this was too tempting, so I made a troll priest named Olhado on Venture co. I think I'm going to go with tailoring and skinning as professions.
Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
Great! Healers are always in demand.
Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

We had a great time on saturday and I got my warlock "GuiMoShi" from lvl 5 - lvl 10.

Now for the bad news, I realized last night that this saturday is my 1 month wedding anniversary and my wife wants to spend the day with me.

It MAY or MAY NOT be a problem as she could quite likely need to work 10-2 on saturday again because we need the money. If she works saturday then I am all over the idea of us going to rage fire this saturday if we can lvl high enough. If that sounds unrealistic PLEASE feel free to tell me and we can reschedule.

I was really happy with the turn out on saturday and I am excited to see where Dragon Army goes in the future. Remember the Unmaker would rather you go out in public where he can get you, but if you are in WOW you are safe
[Wink]

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

This Saturday, I'll be able to stay longer :-) The goal is lvl 13 so we can do an instance next week, isn't it?
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

quote:
Originally posted by Eduardo_Sauron:
This Saturday, I'll be able to stay longer :-) The goal is lvl 13 so we can do an instance next week, isn't it?

Ironically that MIGHT work best for me. The original plan was to be at 16 BY this saturday the 12th. But we can certainly slow things down, I don't think there is a huge rush. But I do admit its hard for me sometimes to not play my warlock so that I can get his next ability or make him that much stronger [Razz]
KarlEd
Member # 571

My warlock is 18 now. His alchemy is almost 100. I'm making potions galore. Email me if you could use an armor, strength, health or healing boost potion (or if you need to breathe water for an hour [Wink] ).

I'll work on my lvl 8 shaman for a while to get him at or near 13 or so.

Demonstrocity
Member # 9579

- posted      Profile for Demonstrocity   Email Demonstrocity         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KarlEd:
My warlock is 18 now. His alchemy is almost 100. I'm making potions galore. Email me if you could use an armor, strength, health or healing boost potion (or if you need to breathe water for an hour [Wink] ).

I'll work on my lvl 8 shaman for a while to get him at or near 13 or so.

And you ignore guildchat! [Frown]

In other news, 15 mage.

Posts: 246 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

gratz all gratz all. Ill see what I can get done this week, if we get Ragefire done this week, we could possibly do dead mines the following week.

Or can somebody think of a better schedule. I am trying to keep everyone relatively close, but the fact of the matter is we all have varying lvls of free time, as well as other wow characters [Frown]

KarlEd
Member # 571

quote:
And you ignore guildchat!
I never ignore it. I just often miss it. I'm still getting used to the interface so I'm sure there are ways to optimize it for personal preferences, but I haven't figured that out yet. As it is, a message could come up and scroll right off the window before I even see it. There is a lot of broadcast spammy-type junk sometimes several lines long so it's not unlikely I'll miss a lot of stuff. Any tips?

In CoH/CoV, the chat window is split. I can move what I want to whichever window I want it in, or have it not display at all. I can put "chat" stuff (as opposed to system messages, battle info, etc) in one window where there is less chance of it scrolling off.

KarlEd
Member # 571

quote:
Or can somebody think of a better schedule. I am trying to keep everyone relatively close, but the fact of the matter is we all have varying lvls of free time, as well as other wow characters
My "goal" is to have at least two or three characters at different levels so I can pick one close to the average of the group when we play together. That said, if anyone still wants to join the group, I have no problem starting a 3rd character at the same time you do and leveling it with you one evening.
KarlEd
Member # 571

I currently have a lot of quests that are too hard for me to complete on my own. Two or three of them are labeled "elite" (though two of them are now "green" which I suppose means I'm starting to outlevel them). One is labeled "Dungeon". These are in Silverpine in the undead lands.

BTW, what determines if a quest can be "shared" or not? I tried teaming with someone last night (not a hatracker) but I couldn't share my quest. Luckily he had a hunting quest in the same area so he helped me out.

calaban
Member # 2516

Green does mean you are outleveling them.

Dungeon quests are in instances. Instances are areas that you enter as a specific group and are only accessable by those in your group. These contain a great deal of elite mobs and a few bosses. You typically need a group of five for instances, unless you get help from a higher level character.

There are many quests which are dependent upon the completion of previous quests; these quests are only shareable with those who have completed the prerequisite quests. Level and class are also factors that determine quest eligibility.

Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

So now that they're green should I re-try them alone, if I can't find help? It it possible to beat an elite boss if he's green?

In CoH/CoV, all the "quests" were "instanced", and they scaled according to how many/what level was in the party, and all missions were "shareable". This made it very easy to solo, or to play with big groups. Of course there were still bosses who required 2, 3 or more people to beat, but that wasn't the norm.

On the other hand, CoH/CoV was much more repetitive than WoW is (so far) so I'm still bucking for the two designers to get together and make the "perfect" MMORPG.

calaban
Member # 2516

I would. My general rule is to leave an elite alone if it is my same level. I am sure elites were designed so that people would usually have to group to take them down. If it is a group of elites a group is usually necessary. I also don't have a huge problem with dieing, so I always try to solo elites and rarely try them in groups just for the challenge. That and I don't have to share the loot with someone.
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

It's possible to beat an elite mob of your level alone. It's possible, but harder, to beat two elite mobs of your level alone (easier if you're a pally, shammy, or druid). Beating an elite instance boss your level alone would be very hard (I'd say near impossible), if my memory serves (depending on the boss)- but getting to him would be a lot harder since you'd go 3 or 4 on 1 with elite mobs at some point before then.

Once mobs go gray, you can probably solo an instance if you're careful not to get too many adds.

Nothings impossible, especially if you're rolling a pally, shammy or druid and have lots of potions and good gear, but by the time you can solo an instance, it wouldn't be worth the time for the little amoutn of experience you'd get. (though, I did solo ragefire a lot when I switched at a higher level to enchanting and wanted greens to turn into Strange Dust)

As an aside, I remember the Cosmos user interface was my best friend when I played, and I'm sure it's still pretty good. Check out www.cosmosui.com

Demonstrocity
Member # 9579

- posted      Profile for Demonstrocity   Email Demonstrocity         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So now that they're green should I re-try them alone, if I can't find help? It it possible to beat an elite boss if he's green?
You're a warlock, right? It's very possible. Give it a shot, just run if it looks like he's tearing through your pet too fast.

quote:
In CoH/CoV, all the "quests" were "instanced", and they scaled according to how many/what level was in the party, and all missions were "shareable". This made it very easy to solo, or to play with big groups. Of course there were still bosses who required 2, 3 or more people to beat, but that wasn't the norm.

On the other hand, CoH/CoV was much more repetitive than WoW is (so far) so I'm still bucking for the two designers to get together and make the "perfect" MMORPG.

That really would be super, super sweet.
Posts: 246 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

I love that the raid and dungeon instances are among the few places that a spontaneous encounter with a player from a hostile faction can't occur. I admit there have been many times that I was frustrated by people ganking me, however when you are in a contested zone or flagged for pvp you know that at any moment pvp could happen. To me the interaction with the opposite faction is what really makes this game playable.
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
Warlocks are great for solo questing. I have a lvl 55 lock, and I've never really had any problems soloing yellow and even orange quests. The best strategy if you're not worried about getting ganked, is to use your voidwalker minion, which you should have at lvl 10. The voidwalker is awesome, because he's basically your own personal tank. Combined with your lock's dps, the VW/lock combo is great.

All you have to do is send your VW up to the mob to start the attack. Keep an eye on your VW's taunts. Every time he taunts, hit the mob with your best dmg spell. If you ever pull the mob's aggro off your VW, and can't handle the mob, you can usually fear it before it ever reaches you (that's when you get fear). Then while it's running around feared, you can nuke it, or conserve mana and wand it to death. The VW usually has enough armor that you can send him up to a group of 2 mobs, and he'll stay alive as long as you're killing the mobs nice and fast.

Of course, the thing about the VW is that its only good move in pvp is sacrifice, which shields you for a nice amount of damage. If you're in an area where you know there's a lot of potential for pvp, you'll probably want to use the succubus, but that's something to worry about later. Personally, I think that warlocks are so powerful that if you have your cooldown spells ready, you should be able to handle many classes no matter what your pet.

As for dungeon quests, those are pretty much impossible to solo. They're instance quests. Some elite quests are soloable, but for the most part you'll need to group with at least 1 or 2 other people.

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Yeah, the VW/Lock combo is great one on one. Unfortunately, in instances, you're very rarely one on one, and your VW will get quickly overwhelmed.

Shamans, Druids and Paladins fare a lot better because they can take damage in decent doses and still self-heal. They also have a host of other abilities that allow them to be effective against two or three enemies more powerful than themselves.

Shamans can drop totems that do all manner of crowd-based effects, heal themselves, and do decent magical and physical damage. Druids can switch to bear form with Heal over time spells and buffs that wear down crowds, and also do decent magical and physical damage. Pallies are, well, virtually unkillable if you know what you're doing and have needed to be nerfed from day one.

KarlEd
Member # 571

What do you mean by "cooldown spells"?
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Normally for instance parties, you need three major components: tank, healer, damage.

The tank draws the aggro and takes the damage, though is not as concerned with dealing damage. His job is just to make all mobs focus on him.

The healer's primary job is to keep the tank alive so that he can keep drawing aggro. The secondary job is to stay alive and heal the rest of the party. (Also rezzing the dead).

The damage is just that. Kill things and don't die.

Damage is easy to come by - Mages, Hunters, and Rogues are good, and they're all popular classes. Also in this category are Warlocks, Druids in cat form or who spec for damage, shadow priests, and shamans who spec for damage. (all popular specs for popular classes)

Healers are harder to come by. You ideally want a priest, which isn't a popular class. If not, go for a Healing specced Druid or Shaman, though those aren't popular specs for those classes. If hard pressed, any Druid or Shammy can heal. Healers are always in high demand for instances.

Tanks are normally Warriors, though I've seen Shamans and Druids tank well enough if they've got good support. Still, warriors aren't the most popular class, so tanks can sometimes be hard to come by - especially ones who know how to tank well (drawing aggro) and aren't just there to charge in blindly and hit things hard. (aka Leroy Jenkins)

So many times you'll try to put an instance group together and you'll end up with three or four damage classes in search of tanks and healers. LFG chat is always lit up with "need healer" or "need tank" - or, more promisingly, "lfg, have healer".

Just something to keep in mind.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.