FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 'Rackademy Awards...That's it folks. Now for the after party (Page 9)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: 'Rackademy Awards...That's it folks. Now for the after party
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! I won! I hardly know what to say! First, I'd like to thank Mrs. M for the wonderful gown I am wearing this evening. I'd like to thank my older brother for giving me so much practice, OSC for the confidence, and, of course, my noble adversaeries for the opportunity. All of Hatrack, especially, deserves to share in this award. It belongs to all of us. But I'm just keeping it here on my mantle. Thank you.

*blows kisses* Thank you!

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
This was the best idea that we've all played along with in a LONG time. [ROFL]

Congratulations to all the winners! Especially the newbie award-winner David!!! (Now I'll refer to you as the OSCar winning newbie whenever I need to drop some names around. [Smile] )

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
when y'all are done with the back-patting would you mind a little back-bending? this place is a freakin' mess. (this means YOU)

I'd like to pat Scythrop on the back for an impressive display of hostability. [Hail]

*passes a broom and Scythrop's MC biz card to any comers*

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
*utter shock*

I can't believe I actually won! [Eek!]

I am dumbfounded and flabbergasted, to name but a few. Thanks to Kylie for nominating me, and to everyone who mysteriously voted for me, and to Hatrack for being here. And congratulations to all the other winners. [Smile]

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

*empties bucket of rotten achovies and decomposing durian into the dumpster out back*
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

*wanders up to the projection booth*

*cleans slime off projector*

"that skillery's some kinda shot"

*shrugs, chuckles and windexes the whole room*

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet. I am 33% of the biggest waste of time on Hatrack.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

squeegees Goat down to 13%, polishes and releases.
fallow
Member # 6268

*puts on engineer hat*

strokes da Goat down to a lean 0.02% body fat.

*cues workout music*

advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz]

A three-way tie--that means we all got the same number of votes, i.e. 0.

What an honor. Thank you.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I would have voted for you, but I was wasting time doing something.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
*sulking at home in a bathrobe*

I didn't get nominated for anything. I'm too old to be a hottie. I can't get any movie stars to give me the eye. And Mrs. M. didn't get my dress done on time.

I wonder if I can still go to the parties?

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I would first like to congradulate all of the winners.

**does most sincere fake smile possible for camera.**

Especially to the Mooses. I can--not think of a more deserving family to win this honor.

***grumble grumble, rigged, grumble rackademy politics. Grumble grumble***

Further I wish to thank all the little people who put this together. ***grumble grumble--on the take. grumble grumble***. They did a remarkable job.

And for those of you who actually voted for us, my deepest thanks as well. *** suckers.***

Finally, I look forward to next years awards. Now, where's the booze. **grumble grumble sour grapes, stick their trophy up ... grumble grumble.**

What are you complaining about, Dan?

I have the most family members actually posting on the forum, and we weren't even nominated! [Razz]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Ela! Let's go put on trashy outfits, go to disreputable establishments, and get schnockered!
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

You're on, lady. [Wink]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

*sports sleazy make-up, punky hair, miniskirt, and patented Sexy Boots*

Party on!

Ela
Member # 1365

[Big Grin]
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*sulking at home in a bathrobe*

I didn't get nominated for anything. I'm too old to be a hottie. I can't get any movie stars to give me the eye.

*splutters* NONSENSE!

Jenny, you are absolutely beautiful. I believe I told you so elsewhere. [Smile]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
:crawls out from under scenery, yawning:
What? I missed it?

:smacks lips, tries to straighten hair:

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
At least you guys didn't lose to flish for "best return to Hatrack."

[Razz]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh am I too late to help tidy up fallow - shame!

Maybe next year *whispers "If I win something" under breath*

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A three-way tie--that means we all got the same number of votes, i.e. 0.
Can't be true! [Razz] *I* voted for Goat, so you must all have at least one vote each. [Cool]
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

*empties last bucket into the dumpster out back*

*walks out on stage, straightens, cracks back and surveys the clean theater*

*idly wonders how the after-parties went*

*sniffs*

Now how to get rid of that stench?

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
tt&t, I voted for Goat, too...so there must have been at least two each. [Smile]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

*returns from Home Depot with case of deodorizers*

*rubs chin and contemplates*

*light bulb!*

*attaches deoderizing cannisters to fog machines*

[Smile]

*watches as theater fills with a moody yet glamorous cloud of deoderant*

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.